Glory Hole Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An older man, maybe mid-fifties answered. I recognized him from his pictures as Bob Ohio. He gave me the once over and invited me inside. I was immediately greeted by a flight of steep polished wood stairs. Obviously original to the house and defiantly not friendly to girls in heels. I reached the halfway point where a very small landing accommodated the stairs turning 90 degrees and continuing upstairs.

The stars ended on a large landing with an ornate bath room on the right and a small area with a dining room table serving as Bob's computer desk and fish tanks neatly stacked against the wall, all with guppies and snails moving around the plants. It seems Bob also breed guppies as a hobby. Past that was a small kitchenette. I showed Bob the medical papers he had requested and he made notes in his computer. I could hear adult sounds from the beaded curtain to the left.

Bob walked me through the beaded curtain into the next room, it was large with several antique chairs and dressers around a queen sized bed. Bob introduced me to the 10 people in the room but I didn't hear anything he said, no not really. I was watching Lin and Ryan on the bed making out.

Lin was wearing a stretchy spandex version of the pixie costume that was shoulder less, showing off her boobs. Not only upstaging me but making out with my boyfriend. Well not my boyfriend yet, I'm working on that angle.

I got on the bed with Ryan between Lin and I and I whispered to her: "I see you met Ryan."

I reached over Ryan who was already naked when I came in the room and I grabbed Lin's hand as she tried to retreat stopping her before any excuse or mercy request was offered.

"Let's play Russian Roulette, shall we?" I asked.

I quickly explained the rules to Lin. We each took turns lasting 30-seconds each where we sucked Ryan's cock. Whoever's mouth caught cum, lost or won depending on how you looked at it. Bob would time us and yell switch and the appropriate moment.

I was first while Lin licked and sucked balls I placed the cock tip in my mouth swirling my tongue around and around the foreskin covering the head of his uncut cock. Ryan was making mewing noises as Lin worked his balls and his cock in my mouth for 30-seconds.

"Time." Bob shouted, like we were in a chess match or something.

We switched roles and I lovingly licked Ryan's balls and watching Lin struggled a little at first with his girth. There was nothing small about Ryan and I hoped when he came it was like a shotgun blast in Lin's mouth. Lin seemed to be rolling her tongue around the head of his cock like I was at first then switched to pumping her mouth up and down his shaft.

"Time." Bob shouted.

As we switched I noticed the 8 guys sitting around the bed were stroking their cocks as they watched Lin and I work this cock. I didn't know Lin's strategy but I was assuming she wanted the cock to go off in my mouth. I pumped my mouth up and down the shaft of the cock following it with my hand for my 30-seconds.

"Time." Bob announced.

Lin sucked and bobbed her mouth up and down that cock hard. This was her 6th turn on the cock and her mascara was running down her cheeks. Ryan's cock was shiny and hard. Then I noticed it, Ryan's balls were neatly retracted almost completely inside his body and Ryan's hips were rising off the bed to meet Lin's lips trying to get the head of his cock deeper into her mouth.

"Time." Bob said.

I carefully sucked Ryan's cock. I knew he was close but I didn't want him to cum in the first five minutes, I moved my mouth up and down to the point I gagged causing me to lift my mouth off his cock. Delaying the inevitable.

"Time." Bob said.

Everything was moving in slow motion as Ryan's hand came up and held the back of Lin's head to keep her on that cock.

"Don't stop, don't stop, and don't...fuck yea..." Ryan moaned.

Ryan's face was contorted into a grimace and I watched the first pulse of his cock and Lin's eye's flying wide open as I assumed the first load of Ryan's seed hit the back of her throat.

Ryan's cock was firmly in Lin's mouth, and its girth guaranteed a good seal against her lips as his cock swelled and pushed more semen into Lin's mouth. Lin's eyes were now clenched and she made a faint retching noise as she tried to swallow the onslaught of cum from his cock.

I had never watched a cock cum from the side, how beautiful and memorizing it was. How it surged like a caterpillar's body does when it moved forward. The main vein running the along the bottom of his cock seemed to have its own pulse as it delivered its seed into Lin's mouth. Poor Lin, I had asked Ryan to save himself for me. Now after two weeks of self-restraint on Ryan's part, her little mouth, no, her slim throat probably felt like it was getting breed by a stallion.

How sexy it was to watch her throat force a swallow, even after Ryan's cock fell from her lips she was trying to swallow what she perceived as cum in the throat. There was a little drop of cum on Lin's lips. I moved in and licked it off and followed through with a kiss.

"No hard feelings right, sis?" I asked.

"We good?" Lin asked in a hushed whisper.

"We have always been good, now we need to attend to the rest of the room." I said looking at the four guys on my side of the room.

Everyone in the room had a shocked expression except Ryan who looked very content on the bed. I pushed myself off the bed, allowing my body to slide along the sheets and I spun onto my knees as I landed on the floor right in front of a naked guy in a club chair. He had the look of a high school janitor except he seemed very happy with my landing spot.

Bob delivered a beer to my guy here and I asked for a water. My janitor was smiling at me with his hands on his thighs waiting for me to get started. He had the most unusual cock, it was perfectly straight but it flared out at the base. I took a drink of the water Bob offered me and confessed to my janitor that this cock would do some serious damage if it was inside of me.

I placed my puckered lips on top of his cock and sucked like I was trying to get a milkshake to come out a straw while pushing his cock deep into my mouth. My guys almost fell out of his chair, his hands briefly held the back of my head and he quickly returned to the arms of the chair.

What misplaced chivalry he has, I moved both of his hands to the back of my head and followed his rhythm as he guided my mouth up and down his cock. My mouth was making the rudest slurping noises ever with an occasional gag sound when he pushed too hard. He on the other hand was very vocal, like a porn movie vocal. Dam I could take some pointers from this guy the next time I get fucked. His grip tighten and he began coming inside of my mouth and I swallowed letting him hold my head in his lap until his cock relaxed and slipped out of my mouth. Guys like that vulnerable look when I'm getting held in place to receive cum. I licked his balls and then reaching for my water I thanked him. He awkwardly smiled, dressed, and without a word left. I moved on.

"Do you always swallow?" Ryan asked from a chair across from the foot of the bed.

"I do, its part of the guy that he is sharing with me and I think it would be rude to spit it out like bad fruit." I explained as I knelt in front of my next guest. I looked over at Lin and she was finishing her second guest as I was starting on my second.

My second guest came as soon as I put his cock in my mouth. I mean literally I put his cock in my mouth circled the head of his cock one with my tongue and he came. Not a lot but it still counts towards my blow job tally for the night, right?

I don't think I'm biased but I have to say there is nothing like a Big black Cock to get you motivated to be on your knees. My second guest had everything going on at once. His arms were so well sculpted I had to run my hands over them before kneeling in front of him. Once I got on my knees wow, I could feel his legs were nothing but muscles through the thin nylon material of his dark grey running pants.

"What do you do for a living that you have such a perfectly sculpted body?" I asked with maybe a little more excitement than I should have shown to a stranger.

"I sell hot dogs at the ball park, you know I'm that guy hauling 53 pounds of meat up and down steps all day" He said.

"Wow, I love meat, Is that how much your cock weighs?" I giggled.

"Well you should be the judge." He said. He stood and I couldn't take my eyes off the imprint his cock made through his running pants. He pulled his pants down and this beautiful cock slapped me in the face.

It was a really nice cock, the slight downward bend made me wonder if it would hit that special spot of mine in the doggy position. I wrapped my lips around the head of his cock, hand couldn't go all the war around his shaft. Just as I got my mouth into a nice rhythm on his cock Lin bumped into the back of my head forcing the head of his cock past the back of my tongue and into my throat.

I reeled and withdrew in a panic, saliva falling from my bottom lip. I understood Lin's hips were on the back of my head, my body was off balance as Lin thrust her hips towards my guest his cock found my venerable lips and slid back into my mouth.

I couldn't see anything except this big black cock going past my lips, Lin was holding my head in place with her hip and stroking the cock in front of me while forcing my head forward. Lin was using my mouth as her surrogate pussy fucking this guy.

I've never deep throated anyone, ever. I was always scared that his cock would get stuck in my throat; but, now with Lin's "help" that was proven false. Each of Lin's thrusts became more forceful and it seemed the cock was enjoying my distress as it was getting harder and "pointer" as Lin's thrusts and her hand jerking his cock off towards my mouth in earnest.

"Suck that cock you little slut." Lin shouted at me.

I put my hands up trying to wave Lin off as the cock erupted in the back of my mouth. It seemed like gallons of man seed was pouring into my throat. I swallowed out of survival, I couldn't breathe until I swallowed it all. Lin was laughing and said something about fair play and asked if I was ok. I couldn't answer, I was trying to swallow and catch my breath at the same time. Someone handed me a bottle of water and I tried to drink.

"Fuck, he came so hard, semen came out my nose." I said between drinking water and catching my breath. There felt like a film on my mouth and throat like I chugged a two liter of aloe vera juice.

"I'm so sorry, I've never done that before with a large cock." I said wiping the cum from under my nose.

He asked me for my number and I entered it into his phone and with that he pulled up his pants and left. I still had one guest to host but I was worn out, my mouth hurt, my neck was getting stiff there was only one thing I could do.

I took my last guy by the hand and asked if would mind straddling my face as I fluffed a couple pillows and placed them on the bed. I laid on my back with my head propped by the pillows. My guest straddled my face and his hand guided the tip of his cock along my lips like he was applying lip balm then once he was sure his cock was positioned against my lips his hand retreated and he began apply pressure to my mouth.

This was all surreal for me watching his cock approach me like that, knowing I was surrendering control to a complete stranger. His cock pushed in past my lips and over my tongue only an inch then it withdrew to the back of my lips then it moved forward again, this time a little deeper before it pulled back to my lips. I tried to keep my eyes open but it was too natural to close them. I reached over my head and wiggled my hands under his hands just to show him I trusted him. After a dozen gentle thrusts my guest pushed and pushed until his balls were touching my chin and my nose was against his stomach, he repeated that a couple time, gentle but firmly planting the head of his cock on my lips then over my tongue and into the back of my throat.

He began grunting and the next several thrusts were not gentle, I knew this would happen, but his cock was about five inches, I thought I could easily take him. I didn't anticipate the zest he would show in shoving his cock down my throat. Each rapid thrust his cock went from my lips to throat and then he would give it an extra little thrust like he was trying to get farther back inside of me each thrust.

Grunting his thrusts became irregular and his cock felt like it grew and extra two inched and then he came into my mouth. Not as much as the last client but just the same he came in me. He didn't move, allowing himself to become completely soft before he milked the last drop of semen onto my lips. He thanked me as he got dressed, then left.

Lin and I sat in the chairs on either side of Ryan trying to recover from our first experience as hosts. Ryan smiled at me and asked: "well what did you think?"

"I think I need a slice of chocolate cake and a cock inside me and that should do it for me." I said jokingly.

"Mmm, chocolate cake sounds good, but I've never been fucked in the ass so..." Lin said

"I think the three of us should go to Big Boy, my treat." Ryan suggested.

Lin and I fixed our makeup the best we could because it looked like we had been crying for 3 hours straight. Saying good night to Bob we headed off to Big Boy for desert.

"Now Lin we need to talk about getting you screwed by a proper man." I said as we walked out to the cars.

To be continued...

12