Glory Hole Star to Boss' Pet Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmph" Peter moaned as his hips wiggled.

Wilson grabbed and pulled at Peter's pants, pulling them down to his knees and then lifted off his shirt. He split Peter's cheeks and looked at his tight virgin hole. He knew he had to wait and butter this slut up first.

Facing Peter, he put his hands on his shoulders and pushed him to his knees.

"You ever do this before?" He asked, keeping with the charade.

"Yeah...um...lots of times" Peter nervously replied.

"Oh yeah? You some kind of slut."

"Yeah" Peter replied, not ashamed.

"Good. Get me off or you're fired" Wilson said mockingly as he grabbed Peter's face and shoved 3 inches in.

Peter steadied himself from the force of the thrust and everything else. Wilson was obviously not going to let him transition into this easily. He was learning that a glory hole blowjob, where he had most of the control, was a world away from this.

Still, he was an accomplished cocksucker and throat goat. He got Wilson's cock sufficiently slick just in time for the next push, ensuring the inches already in his mouth slid down easily.

"Yeah, take that cock, whore" Wilson moaned as he dipped in and out while holding Peter's head. He was not interested in treating Peter nicely. An animalistic dominance took hold of him as he pushed more and more in.

Peter's face burned in embarrassment. He had been called these names before, behind dividers. It had the same result. He got hornier, he sucked with more intensity. His dick was pointing up and wet at the tip. He took a deep breath and started taking more in.

Wilson grinned as he shoved his entire length into Peter's throat and held his head firm. Peter panicked but couldn't find the will to defy. 20 seconds passed before Wilson finally withdrew, pulling his entire cock out and resting it against Peter's head as the poor bitch caught his breath.

"You take it in the ass?"

"I...haven't done that before...I mean, yet.."

"What? You saving it for marriage, cocksucker?"

"No...i...just haven't...mmmph"

Wilson shut him up by sliding his cock back in, once again grinding his pubes against Peter's face and fucking his throat. He was taking it like a fucking pro. He could have just done this for hours on end but that ass was calling him.

Withdrawing again, he pulled Peter onto the bed and grabbed some lube.

Peter was horny but scared, unsure of how this big dick would fit in him.

Wilson aggressively pulled off Peter's pants, which had been dangling at his knees this entire time, and put him on his stomach.  He moaned with desire as he groped and prodded at Peter's ass.

He popped open the lube, placed it at the entrance of Peter's hole and squeezed some directly in before lubing up two fingers. It reminded him of when his wife had finally agreed to anal. Starting with one finger, he pressed gently at Peter's opening.

"Unghhh" Peter whined in despair. It was hurting already.

"Settle down, cunt. We'll take it nice and slow. Just relax."

Slowly but surely he squeezed his index finger into Peter's tight ass.

"Fuck yeah" he panted as he slowly moved it in and out.

"Mmmph" Peter moaned like sissy. It didn't feel "good" yet, but the whole spectacle of being had by his boss was feeding his depraved lust.

"That's it, bitch, open up for daddy" Wilson growled as he explored Peter's ass. He was fighting the urge to just fuck right there and then. Alas, he knew he had to exercise patience.

He dripped more lube onto his fingers as he worked a second in. Again, Peter whined with discomfort momentarily before both were gliding in easy.

Peter was moaning slightly now. It was starting to feel pretty good. He sighed as he felt his ass open and Wilson's fingers brought him new dirty pleasure.

"Mmhmm, that's right, fag. Almost time now. Tell me about all the cocks you suck."

Peter moaned and let it all out, going into detail about his glory hold exploits. His shame dissipated as pleasure and submission took over.

"Ten. In. One. Day?" Wilson laughed in disbelief. "You're something else, boy. Tell me what you are."

"I'm a...cock sucking faggot" Peter moaned, using the description he had given himself in numerous chats with pervs on the internet. "I fucking love it."

With a third finger sliding in deep, Wilson was tired of waiting. Peter's filthy mouth pushed him past waiting. He positioned himself behind the bitch and positioned his cock, applying a final squirt of lube.

"Now you can add buttslut to your resume" he remarked as Peter felt Wilson's cock slide in slowly.

"Oh my god...oh my god" Peter wailed, gripping the pillow near his head as his ass streched. He struggled to believe it was finally happening.

"That's right, pillow biter. Take that cock."

Wilson remained still for a moment, not for Peter's sake, but to take in the tightness of his employee's tight ass and the sight of him bent over nude. He was at the peak of his sexual prowess.

He gripped Peter's hips and slid more in, slowly entering the portions his fingers couldn't reach.

"Ohhhhhhhhh" Peter moaned as Wilson's cock smashed against his prostate. He felt like he couldn't catch his breath as Wilson's cock showed no sign of stopping.

"Fuckkkkkk" Wilson moaned as he ran into resistance as the thickest part of his shaft struggled to stretch Peter sufficiently.

"Unnghh...it's too big" Peter whined half in pleasure and half in pain.

"Yeah yeah" Wilson responded dismissively as he pulled back enough to grease his cock up with more lube. He eased back in to the previous stopping point, pulled back, and then went again, repeating his pumps over and over.

"OH fuck...yeah...oh yeah...mmmph" Peter moaned as his insides were pummeled. He reflexively started moving his ass back as Wilson pushed forward. Wilson waited as long as he could before he just couldn't. Pushing Peter's head down, he slammed his cock in and didn't stop til his balls were slamming against Peter.

"Unngh...oh no...oh fuck...unnghhh" Peter wailed as he took it all. He felt a full spectrum of feelings and emotions as Wilson started long dicking him. Pain, pleasure, embarrassment, joy. They all battled in his head as Wilson fucked him relentlessly. He shoved his face into the pillow, fighting through it until pleasure, joy, and a little embarrassment won the day.

Slowly, he started moving his ass back again. He put his hands against the headboard to keep himself steady as he moaned and grunted with each push. This was his natural progression in his life of serving cock.

"Yeah, you like that, fag?"

"Mmm fuck...yeah...."

"Good. We're going to be doing this a lot. Whenever I want. Wherever I want" Wilson responded as he punctuated each sentence with hard thrusts.

"Mmmm...whatever you want....oomph...yeah....fuck me harder" Peter replied. He would have said anything at that point.

Wilson obliged, slamming his cock in harder and harder, shaking the bed and rattling the room. Anyone in the adjoining rooms was surely getting an earful of man on man fucking. Neither Wilson or Peter gave a shit.

Peter had been leaking precum for about five minutes and was getting close to cumming hands free for the first time. He wished he wasn't such a coward. He wished he would have done this sooner.

"You're....you're gonna make me cum" he whined.

"Do it, slut. I'm right behind you" Wilson replied, landing hard slaps to Peter's ass as he plowed him hard. The slaps made Peter's ass squeeze, so he kept it up, savoring Peter's pathetic moans as he edged closer and closer.

"Fuckkkk" Wilson roared as he slammed his cock in and filled Peter's butt with load after load of cum. Peter's legs gave out as he came at the same time. His ass spasmed uncontrollably and he moaned and struggled to catch his breath. Tears of joy and humiliation tore down his cheeks as Wilson's body rested on top of him.

They rested like that for about five minutes, their sweaty bodies mashed together with Wilson's cock still buried inside of Peter's devirginized hole. With a satisfied sigh, he pulled out, slowing only to watch Peter's hole gape and retract, a truly beautiful sight.

Peter rolled over, feeling reborn. He was in a hotel with a man old enough to be his dad, and he was filled with his load. He was blushing, glowing, still insecure, but feeling no regret.

"Now you're a real slut" Wilson grinned as he wiped his cock with a towel. "I want you here at 7 sharp tomorrow morning. Got it?"

"Ye-yeah"

"Good slut. Now get out."

Peter wasn't shaken. He wasn't in it for love or feelings either. If anything, he felt extremely thankful as he squeezed his yoga pants over his ass, got dressed, and left. He walked the halls, like so many sluts before him, freshly fucked and discarded. He loved the feeling.

He took a long shower, feeling up his hole, fingering it, slowly jerking his cock until he came again. Wilson grinned evilly watching the feed, marveling over how his little slut was so insatiable.

12