Glory Holellujah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus," said Cindy, trying to take it all in - literally and figuratively. "There's so much to learn."

"You need to pace yourself honey or you're going to get jaw ache. Remember the tricks I've taught you."

Cindy pulled the big green fruit out of her mouth and begin lapping at the spot Michele had marked with an X.

She continued to jerk the cucumber with her hand midway down its shaft.

"Very impressive," said her friend. "The men of Fullerton won't know what's hit them."

"Or at least who blew them," said Cindy, and she took a break from deep throating the fruit to high-five her friend.

"Now, come on," said Michele impatiently. "Don't dillydally, get it down you. That cucumber hasn't bust a nut yet."

"How will I know when it's time?" Cindy asked. "I mean, not the cucumber obviously, but when a guy is ready to blow?"

"Oh, you'll know, said Michele. "You'll learn to sense it quickly. In the way he moves his hips, in the grunts he makes... in the urgent way he starts to treat your mouth without mercy. And there'll be no doubt when you feel it start pumping out the good stuff."

At that moment she produced the canister of whipped cream and squirted a huge dollop in her friend's surprised face.

"What the fuck?" said Cindy, cleaning the dripping dairy from her eyelids.

"Trust me. Cocks go off without warning. You have to learn to be ready!"

Milkshake

Having finished Cindy's grueling blowjob lesson for the day, the girls decided to grab a milkshake from the diner.

Tom entered grinning and came to sit down without ordering.

"I hoped you'd be here," he said. "I have great news! I found a place for the glory hole. It's perfect! Come when you're finished and we can take a look."

The girls agreed.

But they seemed less enamored than when it had been discussed the day before.

"What's up?" Tom asked. "Gone off the idea?"

"Oh no," said Cindy, "it's just been a frustrating day."

"We found a cock for Cindy to practice on," Michele explained to her brother.

"It didn't go so well?"

"Our girl was amazing," said Michele, proudly. "It was the cock that didn't have what it takes. So I had to teach her with a bunch of inanimate objects instead."

"It wasn't ideal," said Cindy, "I was hoping to try out at least one real-world example. But I'll pick it up on the job."

"Come on, then," said Tom eagerly, when the girls had drained the last drops of their milkshakes, "let's introduce you two hoes to your two new holes!"

They climbed into the cabin of Tom's truck and he drove about six minutes across town to an abandoned industrial estate on the other side of the bridge.

They left the car in the big empty parking lot and cut across the grass.

Tom led them left then right, between derelict storage units and various wooden outhouses, until they reached a medium-sized barn.

"What is this place?" asked Cindy, looking around.

"It used to be an agricultural site, but it hasn't been used for years. It belongs to Parks and Rec, but they only come here once in a blue moon."

Pushing the barn's squeaky door open, the girls peered in.

Tom turned on the light and a single overhead bulb lit the dim space.

It was bigger than it looked from the outside, and contained several bales of straw, and some type of abandoned farm machinery in the corner.

Apart from that, it was empty.

"Now what's great about this place," said Tom, "is that nobody will ever stumble upon it, unless they know it's here. I mean, why would anyone choose to investigate this one out of all the other abandoned structures? But it's also perfect because of this, look..."

He showed the girls that the interior space of the barn was even bigger than it seemed, because it had a second half that could only be accessed by entering from an alternate door on the reverse side.

"So you guys can be hidden away behind the scenes, and as long as we find a way to lock you in, none of your clients will be able to get back there to find out who you are."

"Oh Tom, you think of everything," said Michele giving her brother a kiss on the cheek. "You're the best big brother ever!"

"Always looking out for you," he said, as if he'd just paid for her education.

"Wait a minute guys," said Cindy, believing she had spotted a flaw in the scheme. "Call me stupid, but there's something missing."

"What?" asked Michele.

"Holes!"

"She's right," said Michele, "did we think of that?"

"We did," said her brother and he took a power drill out of the bag.

The two girls squealed with delight.

"How will you know where to put them?" asked Cindy.

Tom was wondering the same thing.

He pressed his body up against the fenced wall and drew a circular mark on the wood at approximately the level of his crotch.

"But you're a tall guy," said Michele, "some guys are going to be lower down."

"Well, you've got to do two holes anyway," said Cindy. "Because I'm not working here on my own."

"Let's do three," Michele suggested. "One can be a safety for moderately tall guys, one can be for a person of your height, Tom..."

"And one can be for elves?" said Cindy.

"Perhaps not that low," suggested Tom.

"I'm more concerned what size the holes should be, than their height," said Tom. "People can always pull up a hay bale if they want to make themselves taller. But we don't want anyone to see through them."

"Why don't we make one the size of a zucchini, one the size of a banana and one the size of a cucumber?" Cindy suggested.

"Good idea," said her friend. "Except we didn't bring those with us."

"Shit. Well, what fruit are you, Tom?" Cindy asked.

"Tom's a big banana," said Michele with confidence.

Cindy's heart skipped a beat.

Tom was an attractive man.

It suddenly dawned on her that he would make the perfect model for a trial run.

"Michele," she said, pulling her friend aside for a moment, "how would you feel about me practicing on your brother?"

Michele didn't bother replying quietly. She simply said aloud: "What an amazing idea! Tom, when you're done, you're getting a sloppy blowjob. from Cind."

Tom looked like he'd been offered immortal life, and began drilling as fast as he could to make three - not particularly circular, but perfunctory - holes in the wall.

By the time he was done, three misshapen ovals of varying heights and sizes punctured the wooden fence a few feet apart.

"Come and get your reward," Michele said to her brother.

And she pushed her friend down onto to her knees in the straw.

"We're not going to christen one of the holes?" asked Cindy.

"What's the point?" said Michele. "There'll be plenty of time for blowing anonymous cock. It's not like you don't know the owner of this one. Come on Tom," she urged.

Tom hurried over and began unfastening his pants.

He pushed them to his knees, together with his underwear, revealing an impressively fat, flaccid penis.

"What a nice one!" said Cindy with delight, half-expecting to find another fruit or vegetable.

"We are a hot family," said Michele. "Now get him hard. Remember what I taught you..."

Cindy had first-night nerves as she picked up the soft, fleshy banana, peeled back the skin, and popped the head of it into her mouth.

"Oh Christ," said Tom, his knees wobbling slightly.

This struck Cindy as a good start.

"That's my girl," said Michele, pushing her friend's head down so that she was forced to accommodate more into her mouth than she was ready.

Cindy felt ripples of excitement as the cock began to grow more solid, unfurling to fill her mouth, and then stretching it wider; before finally forcing itself out from the sheer size it had grown.

The bigger it became, the more it opened up the muscles at the back of her throat.

"Don't forget tongue!" said Michele.

There was such a lot to remember.

"Good girl. How does he taste?"

"Delicious," said Cindy, slurping at the head.

Pretty soon she was blowing Tom's cock as if she'd been doing it for decades.

She practiced every trick in the book, and Michele had taught her well.

She bounced it on her tongue. She licked its length, from balls to shaft and back again. She plunged it hungrily into the cavern of her inner cheek.

"Oh boy!" said Tom.

His eyes were almost popping out from the sight of his cock sliding in and out of her heart shaped lips.

"Don't forget to use the back of your throat," Michele advised, as she clasped her friend's head and guided it to suck more of her brother's thick cock.

It tasted so much better than a banana to Cindy.

She hadn't been prepared for how warm it would be, or how soft the flesh might feel on her tongue.

But there was a lot more liquid than she'd expected too; it was unclear which one of them was producing it or how.

Remembering her baptism of fire from earlier in the day, she grabbed Tom's shaft at the midway point and started to use it to jerk him off while she sucked.

"Oh fuck yes," he started to moan. "That's it baby, don't stop. You're gonna make me blow."

"Come on big brother," said Michele, getting excited herself. "Make sure it's a big load for her. She has to learn the hard way."

She was so excited that she unbuttoned Cindy's red-checkered shirt, yanked up her vest-top, and exposed her friend's pale, perky tits for her brother's inspiration.

He wasted no time tweaking and rotating the nipples, as if he was trying to tune a radio station.

"Come on Tommy," Michele said with glee.

He was fucking her best friend's mouth with increasingly less concern for Cindy's own desired pace.

"Get it all out Tommy!"

She couldn't resist gripping her brother's bare ass from behind and assisting him in a more forceful fucking of her friend's face.

"I'll do my best," said Tom, feeling the earthquake building in his loins.

Cindy couldn't believe the thrill she felt from providing this much pleasure while getting so much in return.

How could it ever feel like work?

She had Tom in the palm of her hand, as well as the back of her throat.

And even though her parents had always urged her not to speak with her mouth full, she couldn't resist gasping the words, "I love this" at precisely the moment Tom reached his point of no return.

His cock began to spasm and her mouth quickly filled up with warm, salty cum.

It was surprisingly delicious, but abundant; and he continued to dispense the substance faster than she could swallow it all.

She started to splutter and was soon forced to let his cock slip from her mouth.

It continued erupting regardless; first hitting her tits and then shooting great arcs of gloop over her head. Like someone had set off a rogue firework.

"This is what I warned you about, said Michele. Things get super messy when you don't get it all down your hatch."

She was right.

It wasn't just Cindy's face, it was all over her shirt and vest; and sliding in milky teardrops down her tits.

"You've got to hang on to a cock when it goes off, or it's like losing control of a fire hose."

It had been a glorious face-bath for Cindy, but she felt disappointed that she'd failed in her last minute execution. Like a figure skater who had completed the twirl, but failed the landing.

She wiped the dripping cum from her chin with the back of her hand.

"How did I do apart from that?" she asked.

"10 out of 10," said Tom, grinning.

He was having a better night than anybody.

"Don't be stupid," said Michele. "You can't give a perfect score, or there's no room for improvement. Seven and a half," she said, more confidently.

"That was more than a seven and a half," said Tom, putting his deflating cock back into his pants.

"The important thing is that Cindy has some firsthand experience now," said his sister. "And with the lessons she has learned today, I think she's ready for the big time. Don't you, Tommy?"

"For sure," he said. "This is going to be a lot more fun than most men have in this town."

Cindy was delighted.

Everything was falling into place.

It was as though the whole enterprise was divinely guided.

She could still taste Tom's delicious cum in her belly; she had an appetite for it now.

She was like a shark who'd been given a whiff of blood.

She was itching to get started on the male residents of Fullerton.

How many cocks were out there?

And might there be a real cucumber with her name on it?

"So that's it?" she asked her friends. "We're ready to open shop? What's left?"

"Some clients would help," said Michele, "but it's not like we can design a flyer."

"Don't worry about clients," said Tom. "If you build it they will come."

The joke went over Cindy's head, much like his cum had just done.

"I'll get you clients for the first night," he said. "But there's one thing you still need to take care of. If you're both gonna be back there providing the relief, you need someone front of house checking in guests."

"Like a maitre d'? But who?" asked Michele.

"You need someone who is unsuspecting and innocent enough not to put two and two together, but also trustworthy enough not to tell a soul," her brother explained.

"Hmm. So a trustworthy nerd who is terrified of us, but can be manipulated to do whatever we say?"

"Exactly."

"I know precisely the girl," said Cindy.

Yogurt

The Fullerton Memorial Branch Public Library was as quiet as ever on a balmy summer afternoon during school vacation.

Even the people interested in books had chosen to read them elsewhere.

But Cindy and Michele knew they would find Kimberly Grayson here.

Sure enough there she was, reliably sat at a table near the Calculus and Linear Algebra section, surrounded by open books, geometrical devices and pens.

"Hi Kimbo," said Cindy, and took a seat to the left of her.

"Hi Kimmy," said Michele, and took a seat to her right.

"Hello," said Kimberly nervously.

"Whatcha doin?" asked Cindy.

Kimberly was not used to being addressed by Cindy or Michele.

The only time either girl had spoken to her had been to pick her last for gym class; or to tease her about something - usually her knee-length socks, pigtails, or extra thick prescription-strength spectacles.

"I'm catching up with some college reading," she said.

"Catching up? It's the beginning of summer vacation," said Cindy, astonished. "What is there to catch up?"

"I guess I'm getting a head start on the second year."

Cindy was about to say something rude when she remembered this was exactly the sort of over-zealous, over-disciplined behavior that made Kimberly the perfect candidate for the job they had in mind.

She was 19, going on 55; studious and meticulous in all ways, but also loyal.

And she was conveniently clueless when it came to real life.

"How would you like to make a bit of cash this summer for doing nothing?" asked Cindy.

"Nothing?" said Kimberly, suspiciously.

"Well, not much. It would be 6 to 8 pm, three nights a week. And the first night, we'd pick you up and bring you home."

"Where would I be going?" she asked.

Cindy thought better than to reply, an old abandoned industrial estate on the other side of town, so she opted to say: "A new yoga studio we are launching over by the bridge."

"Yoga?" said Kimberly.

"Yoga," said Michele, taking the baton of this new subterfuge, that had not been discussed in advance. "That's exactly right. Relaxing and calming yoga stress relief for the uptight inhabitants of Fullerton."

"It sounds so nice," said Kimberly. "Can I try it?"

"It's only for men," Cindy said quickly.

"Why only men?" she asked.

Everyone stared blankly at everyone else for a moment.

"Wait, you're joking right?" said Michele, attempting the save: "How many men do you know around here who are relaxed?"

"She's right," said Cindy, "us women can calm ourselves down like that," and she snapped her fingers, "but men can't unwind at all. Haven't you noticed? They're always fretting and stressing..."

"And worrying about money!" said Kimberly.

"That's right," said Michele. "Now you're getting it. We're going to provide relaxing, forget-all-your-cares yoga to the stressed out men of this town."

Kimberly was moved. "Your father must be so proud!"

"Ah... well, he would be," said Cindy. "But we don't want to tell him about it yet... I don't want people to think I'm doing this for my father's approval."

"Even more admirable," said Kimberly, beaming. "And what would I be doing?"

"You would sit in a chair outside and check in people for the class."

"That's it?"

"That's it," said Cindy. "And I tell you now, we are an equal opportunities employer, and pay more than the minimum wage."

"How much would I get?"

They spoke at the same time:

"$20 an hour"

"$40 an hour"

"$30 an hour," Michele surmised, after a pause.

"So I would make $60 for two hours of sitting in a chair and signing people in?"

"There's no signing," said Michele. "It's just pointing to a barn door."

"And making sure people enter in twos," Cindy added.

"Like Noah's Ark!" said Kimberly, with delight.

"Like Noah's Ark," said Michele, leaning back in her chair to make a screwy face to her friend.

"Look, if you are interested in the position," said Cindy, "you need to decide quickly, because we've interviewed dozens of people and five have already said yes who are way more qualified than you..."

"Perhaps one of those would be a better fit," said Kimberly, "I would have to ask my Mom anyway."

"Are you serious? Aren't you, like, 19?" asked Michele.

"Yes, but I help my Mom with cooking around that time."

"OK Kimbo, listen up. I'm not gonna shit you. We want you. No-one else. You're dull, but that also makes you a reliable and honest human. So why don't you ask Mom if she can bring herself to chop vegetables without you tomorrow night, while you come and work for us?"

Kimberly appeared to be calculating the linear algebra of it.

She didn't trust either of the girls, but Cindy was the daughter of the much-loved and highly respected Pastor, and that was a bit like being close friends with Jesus.

Plus, it would be nice to have a little extra money she could use to buy school books she didn't need.

"And I'd be home by 8?" she asked.

"8.15 at the latest," Michele promised.

"I'll do it!" she said triumphantly.

"What about asking your Mom?"

"It's fine."

"Ata girl!" said Cindy, slapping her on the back.

"That's our Kimbo," said Michele, ringing one of her pigtails like it was a bell.

"We'll pick you up tomorrow night!"

"I've got a good feeling about this," said Michele, as the two girls left the library.

"Me too," said Cindy. "What could possibly go wrong?"

***

Cindy could barely sleep that night, she was so excited.

It wasn't just because she'd been scouring the internet for the car she was going to buy.

She was excited for the work itself.

It must be what her father meant in his sermons about work, she thought; that we should take humble pride in doing hard labor.

She did feel a bit apprehensive about how many customers might show, but Tom seemed to have that under control.

She wondered if they would have to give him a cut of their takings - he was hardly rich himself.

Maybe I can just pay him in blowies, she thought.

His lovely big cock was delicious; it tasted so sweet and clean.

It was probably too much to hope that they would all be so yummy.

But was it too much to hope that a special one was out there somewhere, just for her?

***

The next afternoon at the agreed time, Tom pulled up at the corner of Cindy's block, so that she could get into the truck without her mother seeing.

Her father was rarely home before 9 PM.