Glory Holellujah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Michele and Tom also in the front cabin, there was no room for Kimberly when they stopped to pick her up.

It was a windy night and she had to sit in the cargo bed of the truck, holding on to the fuselage for dear life as Tom drove the short distance way too fast, while her long pigtails beat her around the face.

"What did you tell her?" he asked the girls inside the cab.

"We said she'd be working at a yoga place," said Michele.

"A Yogurt place?"

"Yo-ga. It's a type of exercise... Actually, I don't know what it is. But we told her to only let two people in at a time."

"Payment will be through the wall in advance," said Michele.

"Plus tips," said Cindy.

"You're going to get a lot more than the tips," said Tom, chuckling.

"So who did you invite tonight?" asked Cindy. She was giddy with nerves.

"A bunch of friends from the Navy," he said. "Good guys. Very horny. They were super stoked. I told them to stagger their arrival time across the two hours, so they won't be waiting around. But you two are going to be busy."

"They better behave themselves," said Michele.

"While they're fucking us in the face," Cindy added.

"They will." he said. "You can trust these guys, they're solid. They had my back on the battlefield... Or they would have done if I'd ever made it to a battlefield. Oh and I told them to only speak about what they're here for in code. The code word can be Yogurt"

"Yoga" said Michele, correcting him. "That's what you mean, right?"

"Yes," said Tom.

But the answer was no.

***

It was 5:45 PM by the time they parked and made the short walk to the yoga barn.

"What a unique location for an exercise class," said Kimberly innocently, as they walked through the dilapidated scrapyard.

She'd been given a large bag of accessories to carry.

"Wow," she said peering inside, "I didn't know you needed so much sanitizer for yoga."

"It can get messy," said Michele.

"It's all the yogurt," said her brother, smiling. "Do you have a boyfriend, Kimberly?"

Michele shot a nervous glance at him.

He was checking out Kim's tight little body.

"Of course not!" Kimberly said with an embarrassed laugh.

"Why of course not?" he asked.

She became bashful and looked at her feet.

"I don't think boys are much interested in this sort of a person," she said.

"It's great that you see that," said Michele.

"Yes," said Cindy quickly. "It's good to be a realist about these things."

Once they arrived at the barn, the girls opened the door to discover Tom had jazzed it up as a surprise.

The bales of straw were stacked neatly in a seating area.

There was a small bowl and jug of water, and a handwritten sign that said, "No payment, no service."

But most beautifully of all, there was a ribbon of white Christmas lights around the beams to create a little atmosphere.

"It's beautiful," said Cindy with a sincere gasp, as if she had entered the basilica of the Santa Maria del Fiore.

"Nice job bro," said Michele, patting her brother on the ass.

But Kimberly was prevented from entering.

"We'll take that," said Cindy, snatching the bag from her. "You're going to sit outside in this beach chair."

"Do I need any money for change?" Kimberly asked.

Nobody had thought of this.

"Don't worry about it," said Michele. "The entry price is $100. There's no bill bigger, so we'll never need to break one."

"$100?" said Kimberly. "That's expensive yoga!"

"You pay for the best things in life," said Michele. "Now, we're going to go and get ready for class, so you know what you have to do. When the first person arrives, you send them in, got it?"

"Yes," said Kimberly confidently. "And only in twos."

"Noah's Ark," said Cindy. "Good girl."

Kimberly had proven to be everything they'd hoped for and more.

It just went to show that Jesus was right, and you should never dismisseth a person's worth, however much of a colossal dorketh they might first seem.

Because one day, when you least expect it, they just might end up running a makeshift bordello for you, without realizing.

Tom had thoughtfully made the girls' side of the studio even more comfortable than the men's.

They each had a beach chair to sit on, and he'd built a crude structure out of hay bales that approximated a chaise longue.

"What's that smell?" asked Michele.

"Lysol," said her brother. "Lots of it. It's going to honk around here, so we need to keep it clean. I'm going to hang around outside tonight. Just to say hi to my pals and make sure everything goes smoothly."

"You really are the best," said Cindy, touching his chest.

"Isn't he just?" said Michele.

When he'd gone, Cindy said: "I feel like we have to give him a little something for this, don't you? A small cut."

"Can we see how much we make first," said Michele, "before you start donating it all to charity?"

The next 30 minutes were one of the longest waits of Cindy's life.

She kept pacing back and forth and checking the time on her phone.

"Why aren't they coming?" she said in despair. "It's almost twenty past six!"

"Relax," said Michele, reclining on the hay-chaise-longue. "If you keep blabbering, you're gonna wear your mouth out before we get started."

"I don't know how you manage to stay so calm," said Cindy. "We're screwed if nobody shows. It's like the Lemonade stand all over again. Maybe we shouldn't have trusted your brother with finding the customers."

"Look," said Michele, sitting up. "Tom is solid. If he says guys are coming, they're coming. This is just stage fright. You would be wise to take a deep breath and a chill pill. Literally, if you want - there's a valium in my purse..."

"I'm sorry Meesh, you know I don't know how to relax."

"Do some yoga," she said.

They both laughed.

At that moment they heard a creaking noise, and while it was not an immediately identifiable one, it undoubtedly came from the customer side of the barn.

They froze and looked at each other.

There was a rustling behind one of the holes and then a crisp, clean $100 dollar bill drifted through, like a paper airplane, and came to rest in the straw.

A few moments later, like a friendly neighbor popping in to say hello, a beautiful, banana-sized erection emerged through the same hole, up to its hilt.

You could have hung your coat on it, it was so upright.

The girls looked at each other in horror and surprise.

"Who's going first?" Michele whispered. "You?"

"You're the expert," Cindy said. "It should be you."

But before her friend could argue, a second, crumpled-up $100 bill - followed by a second, formidably hard cock - appeared through the glory hole in the middle.

The second cock was no less beautiful a specimen than the first, although this one was bigger and pointing in more of a horizontal direction.

"Guess we're both up," said Michele.

Her friend gulped.

"Hurry up!" an impatient male voice complained through the wall.

The two girls surveyed the twin cocks.

"You take ski jump," she said. "I'll take Pinocchio's nose."

They kneeled down in front of their chosen bananas, and wasted no time closing their lips around the heads.

Cindy felt an almost immediate thrill at the feel of an anonymous cock in her mouth.

It was so upright that she needed to lower herself onto it, as though she was cautiously swallowing a sword.

While Michele's cock required her to approach from the west, like she was inhaling a submarine sandwich.

Both girls delivered great blowjobs and within no time the owners of the two un-bodied phalluses began to probe, buck and hump their phantom orifices.

"Oh Jesus!" roared the owner of Michele's banana suddenly through the fence, and a fountain of sperm began to spill over her lips.

She basked in delight, as if it were a cool shower on a warm night.

Cindy was caught off guard by the owner of her own banana; a much quieter ejaculator.

She realized her mouth was filling with custard.

But she remembered her lesson well and drank it down dutifully, before it could gather in her windpipe and make her choke.

Both girls licked the men's cocks clean, and even felt a pang of disappointment when the deflating rods withdrew back through their respective holes.

But the disappointment was short-lived when a few moments later, another $100 bill floated through.

The girls felt like all their Christmases had come at once.

"Oh my god," whispered Michele. "We've made $300 in five minutes. This is the big time, baby!"

"I'm going to be able to buy that car!" said Cindy.

"We're only just getting started," said Michele.

As if on cue, a new cock poked its nose through the farthest left of the three holes.

"I get first dibs on this one," said Cindy, and scrambled over to begin blowing.

It was a more modestly sized one than the previous, and fit comfortably in the zucchini category. But it was delightfully firm, like a metal beam covered in soft flesh.

Cindy pulled the foreskin back and bounced the head of the glans on her tongue, while lapping gently at the frenulum, just like her friend had taught her.

Michele watched - the beginnings of tears in her eyes, she was that proud.

It took even less time for this cock to blow, and when it did, it went off like a detonation; the entire contents of its owner's balls, it seemed, were released in one blast.

It caught poor Cindy in the face, rocketed up her nose, bounced off her forehead and exploded into the dark interior of the hut.

Michele didn't have time to express her pride or excitement, because now another new penis was arriving through the fence.

It was a black one this time, and an object of sublime beauty.

"You lucky bitch," said Cindy. "Look at that amazing curve!"

It was true. Like a real banana, the new cock curled upwards with a remarkable majesty.

Michele lost no time gobbling it.

Meanwhile, outside the studio, Kimberly was increasingly impressed with how relaxed the customers seemed to be as they left their yoga sessions.

"How was it?" she asked two men who exited the barn.

"Out of this world," said the first.

"Literally left the earth," said the second.

"Oh gosh," said Kimberly.

Who would have guessed her two friends were such highly skilled yogic practitioners?

The men had only been in there a few minutes each.

People would come far and wide for such effective treatment.

And indeed, inside the studio, men were cumming far and wide - over the girl's faces, down their throats and blouses, up their noses and the wall, and across their hair and the room.

It was like a game of Whack-a-mole, or at least Suck-a-pole.

And by the time the last banana had been "split", so to speak; the two girls were exhausted and elated.

"Oof", said Cindy holding her abdomen, "I feel like I ate too much ice cream."

"I told you to pace yourself," said her friend. "You don't have to swallow all the jizz."

"I was trying to prevent my clothes from getting splattered," said Cindy. "How am I going to explain these stains to my parents?"

"A good lesson for next time is not to wear dark colors," said her friend, inspecting her own cum-stained attire. "I'm just gonna rock a bikini in future. It'll make things easier."

"How much did we make?" asked Cindy.

"Including tips, $1780!" said Michele, finishing the count.

"Fuck yes! Not bad for two hours work!"

Tom and Kimberly were waiting out front.

The girls gave a brief curtsey to a ripple of applause from their friends.

"Great night's work girls!" said Tom, "all of the guys were blown away!"

"They loved it!" said Kimberly, excitedly. "I've never seen anything like it. They were relaxed when they left, almost giddy, and some of them were only in there for 2 minutes! Our Yelp reviews are going to be out of control!"

"Yeah, I don't think we're going to be on Yelp," said Michele. "Call it a hunch."

On the ride home everyone was in a jubilant mood - even Kimberly, although it was less easy to know in her case as she was holding on for dear life in the cargo bed of the truck.

"A couple of notes for next time," said Tom. "We might want to provide some light refreshments for the guys who are waiting in line. Maybe a shot of cheap tequila and some candy..."

"I'll get Kimbo onto it," said Michele.

"Also, in future, I don't think it's a good idea for the two of you to leave together. You don't want to be seen anywhere near this area at night."

"What should we do?" asked Cindy.

"Stagger the time you leave, so that one of you goes first. And instead of using the parking lot like the patrons do, leave from your side of the barn and cut through the woods at the back. Get an Uber to pick you up on the other side of the trees. Leave about 15 minutes between the two of you."

"What about Kimberly?"

"She's the acceptable face of the business, so she can call an Uber from the parking lot. You two are the secret sauce, so we need to keep you under wraps."

They dropped Kimberly home first.

"Thank you Kimbo!" said the girls, waving goodbye. "See you on Saturday!"

Michele was dropped home next.

It was just Tom and Cindy left in the truck.

When they were a few blocks from her house, she brought up her discussion with Michele about commission.

"I don't know if Meesh mentioned it," she said, "but I wanted to give you a cut for everything you did for us tonight."

"That's kind," said Tom, "but I just want to help you and my little sister out."

"That's why you deserve it!" she said.

"Well, I might have to come and spend it at the wall!" said Tom, laughing.

"You can always take your commission in a different way too if you like," she said and placed a hand on Tom's thigh.

"Are you serious?" Tom asked.

"You bet," said Cindy, licking her lips. "You're hot Tom. I don't need you behind a wall."

Tom pulled the truck into a back alley. And turning off the engine, he unfastened his pants.

Cindy had swallowed so much already that night, it was a miracle she still had an appetite.

But as Tom lowered his underwear to his knees, she felt famished again and greedily inserted half of his big cock into her mouth.

"Oh baby," said Tom, immediately grabbing her head and trying to insert the other half.

He was surprisingly rough with her this time, which Cindy loved.

The point at which she was about to choke and gag from each thrust seemed to be the same point at which he felt the most pleasure.

So the blowjob became a tug-of-war, in which they each competed for the cramped real estate at the back of her throat.

Tom's cock won for the most part, until her lungs needed a quick drink of breath, when she would have to dis-inhale him for a moment to oxygenate, before resuming the deep throating

She was employing many of the tricks she had gleaned that night, and yet Tom didn't seem to be in any hurry to blow.

In fact, seven minutes in, it seemed like he only just getting going.

She felt his firm hands pull at her blouse to free her tits, and then begin squeezing and kneading them.

"I wanna fuck them," he said, and maneuvered her down onto the floor of the cab, so that his cock could squeeze between the narrow chasm of her cleavage.

He could still just about fuck her mouth at the same time, which prevented him from having to choose between the two.

"Oh fuck baby, yes, that's the spot," he said, and holding her head down on his cock, so that she couldn't spill a drop even if she wanted to, he started to pump multiple heavy spurts of cum down her throat.

By the time he released her mouth, she was lightheaded; she'd been holding her breath so long.

But her heart was exhilarated.

It was the most formidable blowjob she had given that night; and it had made her pussy so wet, she wondered if she should just bend over and let him fuck her.

But it was late, and her father might be wondering where she was.

Plus, it seemed like a good idea to leave something on the table for Tom's next commission, should his assistance be required again.

Tom could do all sorts of things with holes.

She bid him goodnight and straightened her dress as she approached the house.

She wanted to race upstairs and shower the moment she entered, not to mention begin playing with herself.

But her father had a different idea.

He intercepted her at the foot of the stairs and said in his usual, unnecessary bellow: "Where have you been?"

"Daddy," she said. "You do remember I'm almost 19?"

"I don't care if you are 102," said the Pastor, preposterously, "for as long as you are living in my house, you don't set the rules. So where have you been, young lady?"

"Actually Daddy, I have been studying."

She said it so defensively that she almost believed it herself. "And I hoped you would have trusted me better."

The Pastor felt a little guilty.

"I'm sorry," he said. "You're right. I should give you the benefit of the doubt, because you have been raised so well."

He went to give her a hug, or was it a shoulder squeeze?

He wasn't great at being tactile with his daughter.

He suspected the Lord did not intend for parents to be busy showing needless affection to their offspring.

So he kissed her cheek, or rather the air adjacent to it; and let her retreat upstairs.

"What's that smell?" he asked, as his nose picked up on a familiar but unidentifiable musk about his daughter's person.

"I had tuna for dinner," she said and retreated hastily up the stairs.

She lost no time flinging off her dirty clothes and climbing into a hot bath, where she gave herself multiple exquisite orgasms using the shower head

She was so exhausted and satisfied by the time she fell asleep.

Her life felt more fulfilling than ever before.

She had money, she was getting cock; and even her father was happy with her.

It had been a triumphant day.

This wild adventure was just beginning, and something told her the best was yet to cum.

Muesli

The abandoned industrial estate yoga experience was such a success that before long it had grown into a buzzing enterprise.

And while there were still no Yelp reviews, it didn't seem to matter; it had become one of the hottest underground tickets in town.

Men came from all over the city, and even from neighboring Frankville.

The service was particularly popular with cadets from the military base, as well as a few of the generals.

But it attracted a wide variety of men from all walks of life.

Kimberly was astonished and humbled by the degree of stress that had been afflicting the poor men of Fullerton.

She had not stopped to consider the possibility that the relief from this stress had anything to do with the emptying of their balls.

There was one night when a customer was making a particularly loud declaration of ecstasy, and Kimberly marveled to herself, "I had no idea yoga could elicit such a reaction. It's like a magical elixir."

Once the client had emerged from the studio, face-flushed and damp at the temples, Kimberly had said to him: "It sounds like you got a really good stretch!"

"That's one word for it," said the guy, adjusting his testicles.

This was a little unusual, Kimberly thought, but still her mind did not go anywhere sordid.

Cindy was the Pastor's daughter, after all.

And Kimberly had no concept of what a glory hole was; in the same way that most people have no understanding of a Black Hole.

One night she asked the girls why they couldn't all ride home together in the same Uber to save money.

"It's because we have to stay and tidy up", Michele explained.

"I could help tidy up," said Kimberly, eagerly. "I'm really good at cleaning."

"No, you do more than enough for us already," said Michele. "We've been making such good money that I think we can start paying for your Ubers. So here is an extra $50 to cover the next ten."