Glory Holellujah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was swallowing the cock to end all cocks - the most sublime specimen she'd encountered yet.

Perhaps the most celestial phallus in all of Fullerton.

And Lord knew, she was familiar with a few of them by now.

It was almost as if this cock had been sent for her alone, after hours; by the Lord himself.

The man in possession of this gargantuan appendage was clearly enjoying himself greatly, and showed no mercy for the throat that received it.

He began to thrust harder and less discriminately, pressing his groin up against the wooden fence in order to stick more of it into the wet cave of the sucking mouth.

His biblically-sized cock was so large that its girth could barely fit through the hole in the fence.

There might have been a risk of splintering, had it not been so smooth.

He was in desperate pursuit of his own pleasure, and apparently eager to get his money's worth.

But it was unclear which of the two on either side of the wall were having the most fun, in spite of themselves.

Cindy remembered to involve her fist. She gripped the flesh of the shaft from halfway down and used it to tug the great horse's cock back and forth into her mouth.

Her faceless suitor began to make unmistakable purring sounds, which soon gave way to groans, and eventually he held a single droned note - as though he was beginning to recite the eternal Om.

If Cindy had wondered what these new sounds indicated, she didn't have to wait long before the warm flood of salty soup began to fill the bowl of her mouth.

The enormous cock produced a flash flood of cum that drowned her throat, and partly emerged from her nostril.

It was like Krakatoa in her mouth; an explosion of hot milk that doused every achievable space, whether sinus or windpipe.

She didn't have a hope in hell of containing it all, and had to release the cucumber from the tent of her mouth, letting it continue to spew further great fountains of heavy cream over her face.

She had become adept at avoiding being drenched in cum like this, but all her previous skills and precautions had flown out the window.

Not that it mattered.

This wasn't work anymore. Regardless of the large payments it provided - in the form of cum and cash.

It was a personal life quest.

She was blowing in her spare time...

No, she was blowing for her life.

That's how it felt.

So she willingly surrendered to the final ropes of jizz that flooded her eye-socket and coated her cheeks in sterile sap.

She was audibly gasping for breath by the end, as much from her own orgasm as her recovery from the near-asphyxiation.

On the other side of the wall she could hear the blissed out exclamations of the giant cock's master.

He sounded like he was experiencing the rapture.

Even when his dick had stopped dispensing its last pearls of ivory-colored spew across her face, he continued to hold it there, for her to lick and suck clean.

And with that, he withdrew; the massive cock disappeared back into the shadows, like a monster returning to the depths of the abyss.

She heard the sound of the door as he left.

She longed to chase after him.

For a moment she sat cross-legged on the floor, as if she was dealing with a concussion.

Split-streams of ejaculate were still trickling down her neck in a slow-race to reach her tits.

When she finally came to her senses, she went to unravel the stack of cash.

It was $3000.

She decided Michele didn't need to know about this.

Not yet, anyway.

Strictly speaking, they had decided to split proceedings between them, regardless of who split the cocks.

But this one had been all her.

It was a special, out of hours gig.

More like a blind date.

And she should feel no obligation to explain her private life to anyone...

Suddenly she heard somebody trying to open the door to her side of the barn.

"Cind?" came a voice.

She felt instant relief, when she realized it was Tom.

"What are you doing in the dark?" he asked, when she had let him in. "Where were you?"

He had shown up at the usual spot to pick her up, after receiving her text, and was alarmed to find she hadn't appeared after 10 minutes.

"Oh sorry," she said, rushing to give him a kiss. "I had my phone on silent. I was just closing up. Let's get out of here."

She stashed the wad of notes in her backpack and turned off the Christmas lights.

***

That night she couldn't stop thinking about the beautiful stranger's cock she had sucked.

She knew it was a little irrational, but it felt like Prince Charming had come for her.

And he'd cum for her too.

This cock was not like the others.

It was cut from a different cloth.

Not just because it was bigger, and therefore better.

But because it seemed to have arrived in response to her own SOS.

This cock was the first tangible answer to her prayers; a cucumber in shining armor.

She couldn't help but wonder if it might be her ticket out of here.

Perhaps she would marry it, and they would live happily ever after.

She could only hope and pray - neither of which she did that often - that the owner of the truncheon-sized dong would return.

Cucumber

The beautiful cock did come back.

At the end of Tuesday's night's session, Cindy asked Tom to collect her fifteen minutes later than usual, just in case.

And right as she was beginning to feel foolish for hoping, she heard the creaking sound of the barn door - and shortly after that, another roll of bills, followed by the sublime cock - entering through one of the holes.

It seemed harder and smoother than on its previous visit.

And hungrier for her mouth than ever.

She pulled out all the stops tonight, despite feeling exhaustion from her two previous hours on the game.

There was something about this special, private cock that renewed and restored her; that felt like her own private lover.

It mattered, rather than just splattered.

It visited out of hours, just for her - from who knew how many miles away - arriving in the shadows, and performing its secret witchcraft.

It tasted sweeter and more divine than ever tonight, as though it had been anointed beforehand.

She'd learned well from her previous deep-throating and could accommodate even more of its length this time, before triggering her gag reflex.

She also couldn't resist pulling open her shirt and upsetting her bikini top in order to allow the big cock-head to push and pummel at her hard tits.

Finally, she enclasped them around its shaft, allowing some of the spilt drool to create an oily ravine in which to fuck it.

The enormous appendage filled the valley of her tits like a can of Pringles.

But as she started to hear the familiar sound of the stranger's moans, she put her mouth back around it for the crescendo.

And this time, with all the determination and lung capacity of a free diver, when the hose pipe went off, she dutifully swallowed every last drop.

She could feel the spasms in her mouth; as one by one, the beautiful cock fired fresh torpedoes of sperm into her confined throat.

She swallowed each one before the next was deposited.

It was like glugging a big glass of milk in evenly spaced gulps.

As a result, and for the first time ever - with any sized fruit, let alone a cucumber - she didn't spill a drop, but swallowed it all, like a good girl.

Even when the fountain-like geyser had been reduced to a dripping tap, she still continued to lick its slit and suck every last drop into her mouth.

The seed of the mystery cock tasted so glorious that she couldn't imagine feeling much of an appetite for Tom's dick later.

Perhaps she would get him to shoot over her tits instead tonight.

If only she could take this VIP cock home and spend some quality time with it.

She imagined the two of them drinking Chardonnay together on a balcony somewhere, perhaps in Tuscany - just her and the cock.

Perhaps they would chat about literature and art; drink prosecco and eat soft pillows of ravioli; and then, as the Sun was beginning to wane over the Mediterranean, she would say casually to the cock, or it would say to her, "Shall we?"

And from there, one or the other would nod and retreat to the bedroom for an evening of passionate love making.

And maybe the cock would buy her a car - which was more than her own father would do, despite promising for years that she could have one for her 18th birthday.

But she also understood this mystical cock was is its own reward. No further strings were necessary to experience its glory...

Although it didn't hurt that the cock was clearly not short of a buck or two.

Tom couldn't understand why Cindy was so distracted on the drive home.

Even though he enjoyed fucking her doggie-style in the cab of his truck - and squirting a rocket of cum over her back, as well as his own upholstery - he did note she seemed more distracted than usual.

"Is everything ok?" he asked.

He tenderly took her hand, which weirded Cindy out.

"You do know we're not boyfriend and girlfriend?" she asked.

"Of course," he said.

But did he?

"Good," she replied. "Because I'm going to be taken soon."

***

Even Michele noticed that her friend seemed more distant.

When they were eating banana splits at the diner the next day, Cindy had barely touched her banana or cream, which was most unusual for her.

"Everything alright, Hun?" her friend asked.

"Yes, it's fine," said Cindy, blinking herself out of a stare. "I don't know where I went for a moment."

"Don't look now, but your Dad just walked in."

"Oh Jesus," said Cindy.

"Almost," said Michele.

Pastor Gregory appeared to scan the tables until his eyes landed on the girls.

"Girls!" he said, smiling what-he-thought-was naturally.

"Hi Pastor," said Michele.

"Hi Daddy. What's up?"

"Hello sweet-pea, that's a lot of sugar before dinner."

"I'm probably not going to eat it," his daughter said. "What's up?"

"It's actually Michele I wanted to see."

Michele looked horrified.

"It is?" she said.

"Yes, I was passing by and I just wondered if you - or your family - might need anything?"

"Er... I don't think so," said Michele.

"Your Mom doing ok?" he asked. "I haven't seen her at church for a while."

"She's Mormon."

"Ah yes," he said. "But the doors are always open... My doors are always open. If she, or you ever need... Basically, people can always come to my doors."

Even he started to realize he was sounding weird, so he decided to leave.

But he first paid the check for the two girls' food and drink.

"Your Dad seems out of sorts," said Michele, when he was gone.

"He's always been weird," she said. She was lost in her own daydreams.

"Why does he keep buying me things?"

"Maybe he thinks you're poor. Or need fattening up. He's a priest. He's all about giving to people."

"Well, it's making me uncomfortable," said Michele.

"Get over yourself," said Cindy. "He's a man of God. What do you think he's trying to do, come onto you? He's not even into my Mom. Probably does it through a sheet, if they do it at all. And look, the church is minted. Let him waste his cash on hampers and sundaes, we've got more important things to think about."

"Like what?"

"Like how we are going to spend all the money we're making. I want to buy that car and I almost can, but I don't know how to convince Daddy I can afford it."

"That's the problem with making hidden cash," said Michele. "We can't spend it without people noticing."

"Tom says we need to do our laundry with it," said Cindy.

"Launder it," said her friend. "Run it through a legitimate business."

"We could start up the lemonade stand again?" Cindy suggested.

"And tell the IRS our prices have gone up to $100 a cup?"

"Maybe you could buy a scrap car and pay my brother to fix it up? You could tell people he did it for free."

"That's actually not a bad idea," said Cindy. "I feel like he might even do it for free."

There was something about the way she said it.

"Are you and Tom an item?" asked Michele.

"No!" said Cindy, "Not me and Tom..."

"Someone else?"

"I wasn't going to say anything, in case I jinxed it... And it's still early days, but I might have met someone; someone I'm saving myself for..."

"Oh my god. Who?" said her friend with excitement.

"I can't talk about it yet."

"When did you even have time to meet anyone? You're either with me, at work, at home; or fucking my brother."

"We are in the early stages of wooing," said Cindy. "So we've only done a few things... Just new stuff a couple does."

"Coffee and a movie? A kiss on the doorstep?"

"Something like that," she said.

$6000 in cash, two blowjobs, and cum dripping from her eyebrows.

***

When Thursday night came around, even though there were no guarantees her mysterious stranger would show, Cindy felt disinterested at work for the first time.

All those endless sweaty cocks, in various states of hygiene, stretching and pounding her mouth and cunt with indiscriminate force; flooding and basting her throat and face with wet abandon.

Where did these guys get off?

Apart from all over her.

She was tired of all the zucchinis and bananas - only in it for themselves.

They lacked the romance and sophistication of her majestic cucumber.

The other cocks didn't know how to pursue her, let alone treat her like a woman.

Later that night, when her two colleagues had gone home and she'd turned out the light on the client side of the barn, she lay down on a hay bale on the staff side and said a little prayer; hoping against hope that the Lord Himself would allow her Prince of Cocks to return.

And sure enough, at 8:15 on the dot, she heard the barn door creak ajar, the thud of money deposited through the slot, and the ghostly reappearance of the beautiful cock that was the object of her longing.

She felt naughtier than ever tonight, and eager to show her mysterious stranger that she had more tricks than just getting him off with her mouth, hands and tits.

And so, after the first few minutes of deep-throating the great pole, she pulled off her skimpy dress, and her flimsy-string bikini, knelt down, and pressed her plump naked buttocks up against the cock's nose.

Its owner recognized what was happening immediately and seemed to respond positively.

He withdrew a little so that he could reposition, and with some help from his service provider, squeezed the gargantuan member between the soft petals of her labia.

It was a tight squeeze for everyone involved, without much room for maneuver.

But once a third of it was snugly inside, it felt like home; and they began fucking wildly.

After a few blissful minutes she heard a slam against the wall behind her, accompanied by increasingly bestial groans from the cock's master.

She knew what it meant; it was a signal that the moment had arrived to release him from her cunt.

And yet she couldn't bring herself to; teetering as she was on the cusp of an out-of-body orgasm.

So she refused to let the cock withdraw.

She clamped it in place with her pelvic floor muscle, as it began piston-ing violent spurts of cum deep into her uterus.

She could feel each emission launch into her body, like a missile shot into the far reaches of space.

The idea and sensation toppled her over the edge, and her cramped pussy began to spasm and shudder.

Only then did she release the muscles of her cunt and allow the great cock to withdraw, still oozing it's pap.

She tried to turn quickly around, in the hope of seeing her love one last time, or perhaps catching its name...

But the cock vanished into the darkness and was gone.

***

Meanwhile, Michele was having Uber trouble.

She had cut through the wood as usual tonight, using the little trail; and she'd waited at the designated pickup spot.

But her driver had got lost, and kept going around in circles. So eventually he gave up.

Now her phone battery was dead, and she hurried back through the wood, praying she might catch Cindy before she left

Just as she was approaching the barn, she noticed the door open from the customer side, and the shadowy form of a man walk out.

That's odd, she thought.

Maybe a customer had shown up late without realizing the operating hours.

Her next shock was that this tall, shadowy man was headed straight towards her, apparently intending to use the same trail.

They were on a crash collision to meet - the stranger and Michele, and she had no time to duck out of the way before it was happening in real time.

In the silvery glow of the moonlight, she realized with horror it was Pastor Gregory.

A silent, cataclysmic scream was released inside her.

Pastor Gregory seemed even more alarmed than she was. He looked back at the barn and then back at Michele; then back at the barn again.

"Michele?" he said, incredulously, as if she might have been a ghost. "How?"

"Pastor," she said, "what are you doing here?"

"I ... I'm..."

The bewildered priest momentarily lost all ability to communicate.

And yet nothing could prepare him for what happened next.

Another young woman, unnoticed, had left the barn behind him and was now headed towards the same trail where the two of them stood, concealed by the shadows.

She audibly screamed when she saw two figures in front of her, and screamed again when she realized who they were.

The Pastor didn't scream, but his face went deathly white when he saw his firstborn daughter.

"Daddy?" she said, as if needing to test it was really him.

"Cindy?" he said, equally doubtfully.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

"Sweet-pea," said her father, beginning to tremble, "who else is in there?"

"In where?" she asked, starting to panic.

He pointed at the barn door from which she'd emerged.

"In that building?"

Despite a lifetime of defending herself with clever lies against parental inquisition, she had nothing.

She opted to answer instead with a more pressing question of her own:

"What are you doing here, Daddy?"

"I heard rumors in confession," he said sheepishly, "about what goes on here... Now I'll ask you again, darling. Who else was inside that barn except for you?

She could not answer directly.

But her eyes, her mortified expression - they spelled it out: Just me, Daddy.

"We wondered what was going on here. We saw a light from inside the barn," said Michele, trying to come to her friend's rescue.

But it was too late.

"Enough," said the Pastor, his pale demeanor resembling a ghoul. "Let me drive you both home."

Cindy and Michele followed behind him, trying to communicate with one another using only alarmed expressions and their eyes.

The Pastor himself seemed more out of sorts than either of them.

Michele, in particular, couldn't understand why.

They sat quietly for the short ride home; Michele in the back seat, and Cindy and her father in front, as if everyone had taken a vow of silence,

One blessing for Michele was that the Pastor seemed disinterested in her now.

But the tense atmosphere could have been stabbed with a fork.

After Michele was dropped off, the Pastor drove his daughter home in a monasterial silence, and went straight to bed.

Chocolate

The next day, Cindy and Michele met at the diner for a chocolate milkshake.

The atmosphere was somber, and for the first time in living memory, neither girl touched their own favorite beverage.

"So what happens next?" said Michele, glumly, stirring it with the straw.

"I don't know," said her friend. "He drove me home in silence and then he was gone this morning before I woke."