Glory Holellujah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apart from the coerced, of course - they were apparently okay.

He urged his flock not to turn away from God or they would be unable to atone for their sins, and reassured them that if they just accepted Jesus into their hearts, any bad things they had done would somehow be fine again.

Once the service was over, he rushed through his usual gaggle of hungry fans waiting for him at the stage door; scooting past old Miss Goodbold, whose disappointed frown looked like crackling on a porcelain vase.

Even young Jon Wyatt - who the Pastor had convinced to stop smoking meth two night's previously, was abandoned mid-hello, as he made a beeline for his target like a drone.

He found Michele serving herself some water from the drinking fountain, which he took to be a God-given sign that her soul sought purity, as well as hydration.

He seized the moment, while his own daughter was not around, to approach her.

"Michele, my dear," he said, as if their easy rapport went back years.

"Hello Pastor," said Michele. "Cindy is in the restroom."

"Oh heavens, I get to see her all the time," said the Pastor. "I wanted to say good morning to you, Michele."

"You did?"

"I really did."

Well, isn't that super weird, she thought.

"Good morning," she said.

The Pastor beamed. "Good morning. Did you enjoy the service?"

"I did," she said.

She'd zoned out for most of it and hoped there wasn't about to be a test.

"I wanted to make sure everyone listening knows they do not have to suffer in silence; that we are here. And by that I mean..." and his tone became more personable, "I am here."

He placed a hand on her shoulder.

She glanced at it nervously.

"Thank you," she said, and was delighted to see Cindy returning from the bathroom.

"Hi Daddy. What's up?"

"Just doing the rounds, dear," said her father and moved off to circulate.

But before he departed he whispered into Michele's ear: "My door is always open."

"What was that about?" asked Cindy as her father glided away in his long dress.

"I don't know," said Michele. "I think he might be into me."

"Nah," said Cindy. "He's not into anything, except Jesus."

But she didn't notice her father glance back several times to survey the nubile body of her best friend.

***

Tuesday night was busy at the yoga studio.

And this was despite the fact there were now three mouths servicing the dozens of clients who lined up outside.

All three girls wore tiny string-bikinis on the job, having learned their cum-stained lessons the hard way.

They busied themselves sucking cocks by the sac-load.

Cum flew everywhere; tagging its white graffiti on the fenced wall, and besmirching the girl's bodies, pouring from their chins and forming rivers and gullies down the hillsides of their tits.

They swallowed it, they inadvertently snorted it; sometimes they retched on it and spat it back up.

Their sinuses were rinsed in it, their throats bathed.

And they loved every minute.

Cindy pulled the drawstring of her bikini aside and slid a slick digit inside her sopping wet crack.

She hadn't confessed to the others but she frequently had orgasms at work these days, and tonight was no exception.

Michele was more of a work-horse, setting her cocks up to knock 'em down.

It wasn't that she didn't enjoy the job too, but she felt the self-imposed pressure of trying to finish the guys off swiftly.

There was no time to dawdle or savor these dicks, they were simply cannons that needed to be fired off in a front line war.

Kimberly was the most surprising.

She sat, or perched - always with an elegant posture - on a bale of straw; in a teeny bikini loaned to her by Michele.

Her pale, slender body flush with hormones; and painted with cum in various states of viscosity.

She diligently and graciously blew her way through several face-fuls of cock, learning all the time new and pioneering ways to make them explode down her throat.

She never got used to the thrill when a client was ejaculating.

The sudden frantic pumping of their shafts, followed by the inevitable mouthful of white magma.

She loved the taste of it. But even more, she loved having it spill from her lips and down onto her near-naked body.

As the night wore on, she became covered in the seed of a dozen different men, and started to feel more aroused than ever before.

The idea that she was responsible for making these strangers erupt over her provided an intoxicating feeling of power and allure.

With all three girls now working the shop floor, there was no-one left to control the line outside, which meant clients would frequently enter the barn before it was their rightful turn.

This made things a little more chaotic than usual, and led to some increased rambunctiousness between the regulars and newcomers.

But seeing as the girls were secured safely in their own half of the barn, they figured they wouldn't worry too much about it.

Especially since they were making a fortune.

They had taken nearly $3500 including tips in the first 45 minutes tonight.

It was like Wall Street compared to the lemonade stand.

Kimberly was volunteering to work at an apprenticeship rate of $500 a night, so Cindy and Michele were making more money than ever.

"It's called outsourcing," Michele explained to her friend. "You never pay your staff the full rate."

But the girls wondered if there was another way of capitalizing on the increasing demand to make even more cash.

They mentioned it to Tom, who said he had a plan...

***

A few night's later, he drove Michele and Cindy to the studio to unveil a "surprise."

"It must be good if it's more important than me swallowing your cum," said Cindy.

"Just wait and see," he said excitedly. "And don't worry, you can swallow my cum afterwards."

"Aren't you ever worried about the calories?" asked Michele.

The surprise was that Tom had created a brand new wall inside the barn; with three new holes just across from the previous ones.

It had required him removing part of the dividing wall, and using wooden panels to create a new passageway for clients to enter.

The set up meant that up to six cocks could now be inserted into the staff side of the barn, providing the girls with a new option to blow one while fucking another.

Cindy's eyes lit up when she saw.

"Oh my gosh, Tom! You think of everything," she said.

She smothered him in grateful affection.

"Genius," said Michele.

"Multitasking," said Tom. "You can make five times as much now."

Math was not his strength.

"Aren't you a clever boy?" said Cindy and she began making out with him.

"I don't mind if you two want to fuck," said Michele. "I mean, look at her, Tom; she's smoking."

Cindy was already peeling down her wet thong and kneeling over a hay bale with her little tush on display.

She swished it from left to right provocatively, knowing Tom's tongue would likely be hanging out.

He pulled out his stiffening cock and encouraged it to full hardness; then, pressing it up against the pink rose of her cunt, eased it inside and began humping her like a tomcat in heat.

He couldn't resist filling his hands with her firm, hanging tits; and before long, the two of them were making more noise than if they were being attacked.

"Fuck. Watching you two go at it is making me horny," said Michele, starting to feel jealous.

"You should have a go," said Cindy breathlessly, in between penetrative-slaps.

"Join the party," said her brother with a glint, indicating an empty space on the hay bale beside her doggy-fucked friend.

"Would you mind?" said Michele, pulling down her own skirt and panties to reveal her tiny olive-skinned bottom; and getting on all fours beside her friend. "It's been a while since I had one in me."

She licked the backs of her fingers, and used them to spread open the folds of her pussy in preparation.

Tom pulled out of her friend and casually plunged his well-oiled cock into his own sister's cunt.

"Fuck, Tommy," she said. "I'm almost cumming already!"

He began fucking his sister even more vigorously than he'd just been fucking her friend.

"You're super tight," he said, humbled by the discovery. It was as though he saw an even brighter future for her.

He slammed his big cock into her a few more times, while she had an aperitif-orgasm, and then he pulled out and returned to Cindy's tight hole.

Cindy couldn't resist twaddling her clit while he hammered away at her wet little box.

After a few rounds of alternating which of the girls he fucked, he barely knew where he was anymore.

He let out a lion's roar and pulled out.

His cock jettisoned a torrent of cum over his sister's ass; bright white on her brown-butter complexion.

A second stream shot forth, like a hose, and exploded on Cindy's butt with similar volume and carnage.

His cock then continued to erupt, as though it was steam-blasting sperm across the two girls' backsides, the way you spray paint a car.

There was so much volume it was as if he was cumming for two - one load for each of the girls he'd had the good fortune to fuck.

When he was done, he put a hand on each of their asses and smothered the jism into the flesh of each rump, sliding his middle fingers into their two sopping cunts.

"Peaches and cream," he said, smiling.

***

The first night with the new holes was a triumph.

Kimberly, of all people, was the first take a cock inside her.

Not so much out of desire, as from necessity; when it arrived unexpectedly behind her while she was blowing another.

She glanced over to see her colleagues distracted with their own deep-throatings, and seeing as everyone's hands and mouths were full, she shrugged and thought, "here goes."

She spat into her palm and delivered the salivatory lube to her private parts.

To her surprise they were already drenched.

While still gripping onto the first cock with admirable loyalty, she maneuvered her knees onto a hay bale so that her snatch would be in line with the cock entering from the rear.

She pushed up her hips and lowered herself carefully onto the stranger's erection.

The foreign sensation of a cock entering her virgin-uterus was almost too much for a moment, physically and psychologically; until something wonderful happened.

The invading object came to rest comfortably within her snug little purse; the shock and discomfort melted away, and it suddenly felt electrifying.

She found she was able to control the pace much better than she was with the cock in her mouth, because the one in her pussy was only granted as much leverage as her body afforded it.

This allowed her to ease more gently into the doggy-fucking, and within a few moments she was able to not just return to a full throated gobble of the first cock, but even reach down and play with her engorged clit at the same time.

Out of the blue, her tiny body began to shudder with an orgasm.

It arrived out of nowhere, and gained in magnitude, like a fireworks display.

At one point she was so breathless she was forced to stop sucking, and surrender to the waves of pleasure rippling through her cunt.

As far as planning went, it was a poor moment - since the cock she'd been sucking reached a climax and sent multiple ropes of hot spunk into her ill-prepared face.

Despite it flooding her mouth and nose, and even blinding one of her half-closed eyes, it only served to magnify the power of the orgasm she was having.

She'd only just finished cumming when she felt the cock that had been fucking her begin to spill its own reward over her tiny ass and cunt.

She spun around and repositioned herself in time to take the last few drops on her tongue.

When she was done she slipped to the floor, quite breathless.

Her two friends had paused blowing their own customers and watched in awe, highly aroused by their bookish friend's first vaginal orgasm.

"Way to go Kimbo!" Cindy said.

"Trailblazer!" said Michele.

Neither of them wanted to be outdone by their rookie colleague, so the next two eager cocks that arrived through the fence went straight into their cunts instead of their faces.

And before long, as many cocks were entering between their legs as were entering between their lips.

Caramelized Pecans

A few days later, Michele was walking to the diner from home when she became aware of a car that appeared to be following her at a snail's pace.

She glanced back nervously, wondering if she should duck into a store and raise the alarm, when she recognized the driver.

It was Pastor Gregory.

Before she'd had an opportunity to wonder what he was doing, he pulled over and climbed out to greet her.

"Michele!" he said, full of beans. "I'm so glad I completely accidentally ran into you! I have something in my car that I wanted to give you."

"Er... Okay."

He proceeded to remove from his trunk a large, open-basket hamper filled with artesian condiments, dried fruit and preserved snacks.

There were four home style jams, some crystallized fruits and what looked like half a dozen bags of nuts, wrapped in cellophane and bound with a red paper-ribbon.

"Thank you," she said in a tone that couldn't hide how improbable she found the gift.

"Taking care of my parish," he said.

"Right," she said.

"You have a nice day, young Michele; and enjoy those, er ..."

He had to peer into the hamper to remind himself what he was gifting.

"... That candied peel," he said.

He got back into his car and drove away.

Michele was left on the sidewalk, more weirded out than she'd been for a while, and also now having to carry a heavy wicker basket in her arms.

When she reached Cindy at the diner, she laid the hamper down on the table and recounted the bizarre tale.

"That is kinda weird," Cindy admitted, then asked, "may I?" about whether she could open a packet of caramelized pecans.

"Knock yourself out," said her friend. "I told you, I think your Dad has a crush on me."

"He's a priest. He has a crush on everyone. It's his job. He probably got the hamper donated, then saw you walking down the street and thought he'd gift it to you."

Michele wasn't convinced.

But she threw a maple almond into her mouth and decided she wasn't going to figure it out right now.

"Are you looking forward to tonight?" her friend asked.

Saturday nights were the biggest by far at the glory hole, and tonight they were expecting a visiting squadron from a barracks nearby.

With twice the holes, they'd be able to cater to more clients than ever.

"It's going to be a blast!" said Michele.

***

It was a wild night for sure.

The yoga studio had never resembled such an all out orgy.

All three of the young staff had disrobed completely during the first hour.

Kimberly, strangely enough, was fully naked first; her dainty peach of a bum pressed up against one of the new holes, with a thick black cock squeezed into her tight box, while she swallowed an even bigger one from the starboard wall.

Cindy had become so turned on again by her young colleague's hot little body, that she found herself playing with her own pussy by choice, while she was casually blowing a medium-sized dick.

But she'd had her fair share of them inside her that night too.

She couldn't remember feeling happier than when both of her holes were stuffed to the brim.

By the time it was 8 PM they had serviced all of the cocks waiting in line - one of them three times (he kept paying).

They had made a staggering $6800 between them.

Cindy had enjoyed fifteen in her mouth, five in her snatch, and almost one in her bowels after a naughty customer tried his chances.

She had quickly adjusted and made sure it was posted in the right slot, but she noted that it felt nice to feel one poking around back there regardless.

By the end of the night the parking lot of horny men had dissipated and the exhausted girls split their takings.

"$500 for you," said Michele, handing five bills to Kimberly.

Kim was as thrilled as ever, even though she'd taken more cum in and about her person than anyone that night. She could still taste its ambrosia each time her stomach turned over.

She ordered an Uber and left for home.

Michele waited 10 minutes before she too ordered an Uber, and left Cindy alone to turn out the lights and lock up the barn on her own.

Cindy turned out the lights on the customer side.

Then she returned to the staff side of the barn and turned off the overhead light.

She was just about to turn off the ribbon of white Christmas lights that were the only remaining illumination in the barn, when she heard an unexpected sound.

It was brief, but seemed to be the creaking hinge of the door from the customer side.

She froze for a moment, wondering whether to call out hello.

She quietly bolted herself in to her own side, as a precaution. But made no move to turn on the overhead light.

A few moments later, she jumped, as an object arrived through one of the dark holes and landed with a thud in the straw.

The light was so dim that at first she thought it was a tennis ball.

But as she approached, she realized it was a huge stash of rolled-up $20 bills in a rubber band.

"Jesus," she thought, trying to calculate how much was there; it had to be at least $2000.

But before she could wonder any further, she witnessed emerge from the same hole her first gigantic cock.

A colossal cucumber.

It reached up through the hole in wall like the thick branch of a tree.

It was an exquisite sight in the ghostly fairy-light; it was almost entirely void of visible veins; smooth and polished as if it had been wood-carved.

At the top of its high tower was a mushroom-shaped bulb that looked like it had been sculpted by a master craftsman - presumably the Lord Himself.

The divine cock pointed upwards, to Heaven.

And if this all wasn't already spectacular enough - and it was - the exquisite organ was glistening at the tip with a silver bubble of nectar, emerging like a solitary halo.

It was after hours, and the girls had made a pact they would never service a client at the studio unless at least one of the others was also present.

But this supernatural cock seemed like it had been sent especially for Cindy.

She could increase her takings for the night in one go, while experiencing her first real life cucumber at the same time.

What harm could it do to blow it?

She was safely in her own side of the barn.

So she dropped to her bruised knees and tried to insert the head of the great thing in between her lips.

She tried to think back to the specifics of her cucumber-training.

But in the claustrophobic mouthful of the moment, most of the tips she'd learned fled her mind.

She spent a good few minutes simply trying to accommodate the head of the thing into her mouth.

Her technique was improvised and poor, and to an outsider might have looked like she was deliberately trying to make herself puke.

She was gagging repeatedly, and often spluttering so hard that she had to remove the great aerosol from her mouth for a gasped breath.

And yet soon enough she found a rhythm, and began to get the swing of it.

Her immune system sent an ocean of mucus to support the foreign invasion in her throat, and this histamine-rich drool provided some welcome additional lubrication.

Before long, her throat muscles had relaxed, her pharynx surrendered; and she was able to swallow the cucumber's near-entirety, albeit with a syrup of mucosal drivel that poured like a waterfall from the sides of her lips.

The sensation of finally sucking a cucumber was spellbinding to Cindy, and despite the previous two hours of her arduous oral night-shift, she couldn't resist slipping a cheeky hand into her panties and rubbing her tingling clit.