Gloryhole Freaks Ch. 02

Story Info
The 2nd Part to Gloryhole Freaks.
1.1k words
4.39
16.2k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloryhole Freaks II

It had been exactly one week since I found out their was a Gloryhole in Windsor. I was curious as to how many people use it. Who uses it, and how long it's been there. I just couldn't get it off my mind. What had transpired in that fitting room was pure ecstasy. Then theirs my brother...

After getting home that day we talked. Turned out he knew I was in the fitting room and apparently he goes there to get his dick fucked and sucked by whoever will. He said he loves pussy but theirs something sexual about fucking a guys ass. He said he will never fuck a guy with it being at a Gloryhole though. He told me I should go again, I blushed and said idk.

Now that a week had past I figured I might give it a looksy. I walked into the mall and noticed some friends. Amber, Brittany, Chad, and Summer. They told me they were out shopping. By the looks of it, they should of been done a while ago. Summer and Chad said they would join me so Amber and Brittany said they were going to head home. We parted ways and the 3 of us started walking around. They asked what I was here for and said just window shopping.

After what seemed like forever Chad said he had to us the restroom and Summer said she would go with him. I was so happy to be able to get away from them. Right away I went to Windsor and grab some clothes and headed for the fitting room. After stepping in I heard a knock on my door. I quickly said someone's in here.

Nervous and excited I sat on the small bench/table and slowly started feeling myself. I wore a mini skirt and a button up blouse with no bra or underwear on purpose. I knew it would only make my life easier in this small room. As soon as I heard someone go into the stall next to me I took a quick peek. I saw it was Summer and Chad. I wondered if they knew. I saw Summer pull a strap on out of her purse and Chad kissing her neck and slowly lowering her jeans down. She wasn't wearing any underwear. She handed him the strap on and he buckled it to her.

Summer must of seen me peeping through the hole cause she told Chad look we already have a friend. She walked towards the hole and stuck the rubber cock through. I must of been hornier than I had thought cause right away I turned around and hiked my skirt up and backed my pussy to the rubber cock. I felt the head split my pussy lips apart and inch inside of me. Causing a slight moan out of me. I started bouncing my ass off the wall when I started to feel the rhythm that Summer was in change. I could her her moan and some slamming going on. I figured Chad was fucking her while she fucked me and this was causing my mind to race and got me even hornier.

After being fucked for probably 10 minutes I came, squirting all over the floor. I came so hard that I almost fell of the rubber cock. I then heard Chad moan and grunt which told me he probably dumped his load in Summer at this point. The rubber cock slowly left back into their fitting room. Allowing me to look through to see her turning around and guiding the rubber cock into Chads ass. Summer backed up enough to where I could see his cum slowly flowing out of her pussy. I started to lick her pussy and getting some of his salty cum out.

By this time I heard a noise in my room and turned to see David standing at my open door. He walked in and closed the door. Look at me and asked who was in the other. I told him some friends having fun. He asked could he see and I quickly moved out of his way. He looked through and said wow that's fucking hot. He stood up and started undoing his belt and slid his jeans down. I thought he wanted me but instead he stuck his cock through the hole and it went straight into Summer. I could tell by her sound and his face. I was still on my knees and reached his waist and buried my face into his ass. Eating his asshole.

David wasn't having to fuck Summer because she was fucking Chad cause her to fuck David's cock. I felt David's ass clinch and could tell he was about to cum so I stuck a finger and then 2 into his asshole, and started sucking on his balls. After massaging what I believed was his prostate with both my fingers, he let out a long moan. I started fingering his asshole furiously. Moments later Chad must of came for his second time because he grunted again.

After pulling his cock back out David reached for me and picked me up. He grabbed my face and gave me a long passionate kiss and said he was getting back to work. Before he could pull up his jeans I quickly dropped to my knees and started to lick his cock clean. He then got his jeans up once I was finished and walked out. I turned to look through the hole but saw Chad and Summer were getting dressed. I tried to get their attention by waving my fingers through the hole but it didn't work and they walked out.

Sitting there on my knees, I decided I guess now was as good of a time as any to go ahead and straighten up and leave. I gathered my things and fixed my clothing. I stepped out to see Chad and Summer looking around and they smiled when they seen me.

Summer grabbed my hand and pulled me to the side saying "You Slut!" I chuckled and said it takes one to know one. We both laughed. I said I had to go before I could do anything else she pushed me up against the wall and started to make out with me. Slipping her hand under my skirt and letting her fingers explore their way into my pussy. Chad walked up from behind Summer. Reached around and started fondling my breast and kissing on the back of Summer's neck. While lost in this sexual encounter we didn't notice the security guard walk up to us.

The name tag on his uniform read Bradley. He was very unattractive like couldn't pay me to kiss him let alone do anything else. He had his phone out and apparently was recording a video of us when he said "Wow this is hot as fuck" and chuckled. He immediately broke our trance. I being so embarrassed ran out, with my face blushed red from both the pleasure and Bradley.

The End.