Gloryhole Hookup

Story Info
The baseball fan gets a pounding and a load on his face.
1.7k words
4.36
5.7k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/02/2023
Created 07/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Funsexvt
Funsexvt
12 Followers

On another visit to the adult bookstore I meet a cute stranger and bring him home.

One summer evening after the bars closed I was driving home and decided to stop at the ABS and see what was happening. It was pretty late and they were closing soon, but I was horny and needed to nut.

There was an attractive older woman working the counter and we made eye contact as she slid the tokens into my hand. I'm Bi, so the thought of her sort of made my cock twitch as she smiled at me. She reminds me that they close in about 20 minutes and I promise to respect that.

I made my way back to the booths and realized I'm apparently the only horny guy out late on a Sunday night. I see that one guy is kind of hanging in the shadows. All I can make out is that he's shorter, and has a baseball cap on. T-shirt, shorts and combat boots. This was back in the 90s, and the grunge look was pretty popular, he was nailing it! My cock jumped a little more at the thought of this petite grunge boi sucking my cock.

I walk to a booth at the far end of the row, and close, but don't lock the door and put some tokens in. The screen comes alive and I click from a loudly orgasming woman to some gay porn to announce my preference of the evening.

As soon as I unzipped and released my growing cock, the door to my booth opens and the cute guy practically knocks me over. I'm feeling a bit suprised at his boldness, but my horniness immediately takes over as he asks to suck my cock. He bends at the waist and gives it a couple nice sucks.

He stands back up and asks if I live nearby and can we go to my place. I'm thinking that this is one ballsy dude. But I like direct, so I say I'm about 15 minutes away and I live alone. He squats down and wraps his warm mouth around my cock and starts sucking. I return my eyes to the screen where there is a pretty hot orgy going on and all kinds of moans and groans are emanating from the guys onscreen.

While this is happening, I hear the clerk come back and announce, "Guys, its almost closing time!"

Grunge boy stands up and again asks about my place, tells me he lives with his parents farther away and we agree to meet outside and have him follow me home.

He leaves the booth as I put away my equipment and zip up, following behind him. The cute blonde is mopping the floor as we walk past and makes eye contact with me. She nods in his direction and with a big smile says, "I hope you guys have fun tonight! " I give her a huge smile and assure her that we will.

Out in the parking lot the eager beaver is already hopping in his truck and I give him some general directions in case we get separated, hop in my truck and see him pulling out already. I'm thinking maybe he had second thoughts and is bailing out on me.

I start my vehicle and try to follow, but another car is coming and I have to wait to pull out. We're approaching a stop light with the other car between us and he pulls quickly into the break-down lane as the other car almost rear ends him. I'm laughing at this point as he gets it together and pulls in behind me at the red light. I light a cigarette and am now confident that he's a little over eager.

We finish the ride to my place and park by my Condo. We walk up making small talk and go inside. I grab a beer from the fridge and offer him one, which he declines. I lead him into the living room and sit on the couch. I light another cigarette and kick back to get a better look at him. Short, baseball player build, Yankees cap, and a cute face with a small goatee.

As I'm asking him about himself, he reaches over and grabs my still semi-hard cock through my shorts. I'm looking down at his hand, and he tosses a condom on the table in front of me and tries to unzip me, I explain I have neighbors and a lot of open windows and suggest my bedroom for our time together. He takes the beer from my hand, puts it on the table and picks up the condom.

I'm thinking, "What a bold little bastard this guy is!", as I lead him down the hall to my room.

"What are you into?" I ask as I turn around to see him stripping out of his t-shirt.

We stop halfway to the bed as he hurriedly says, "I'm not into kissing, I want to suck your cock, and I want you to fuck me and cum on my face."

I tell him to slow down and relax, "We will take care of all of that, but you have to slow down."

He takes a breath and says, "Ok, I'm just nervous."

"Don't be, everything is cool, we have plenty of time. I like to make sex last and I'm not in a rush. Now take off your shorts, but leave the boots on. I love that Eddie Vedder thing you have going! "

He smiles as he pulls off his shorts, no underwear, and his semi-hard cock gives a little bounce as he steps out of the shorts. I give him a little fondle and tell him I like the look of his dick. He blushes and reaches over to pull my shirt off. I reach down and take off my shorts as my hard cock springs to attention thinking about how his lips felt on me earlier in the booth.

He kneels to resume worshipping my member as I caress his head and tell him what a great cock sucker he is. I'm watching his cock get hard as he looks up and says, "Please fuck me?"

I help him up and he hands me the condom. I put it on and grab the lube from my drawer. He watches silently as I lube my cock. I tell him to kneel facing the corner of the bed. He takes his position, laying his chest on the bed and looks back as I apply some lube to his little puckered hole. I caress his muscled back with one hand as the other hand rubs my cock head on his opening and ask if he's ready.

"Please fuck me!"

That is all I need to hear, and slowly begin to open him with my dick. His back arches as I push into his tight little ass, then it's game on! He begins to fuck me back and we have a nice rhythm going. I'm holding his shoulders and shoving it as deep as I can go as he accepts my manhood into his hole. We go on like this for awhile and I decide I want him doggy on my bed.

He jumps up on all fours and looks back, reminding me he wants my load on his face. I give his little pink hole a lick as I squeeze his rock hard dick and massage his hairless balls.

"Nice cock buddy!" I tell him as he blushes again.

"Please fuck me more. I want your Cum!"

I oblige and slide back up his ass and resume giving him a proper fucking for 10 or 15 minutes. I'm rubbing his back and taking time to squeeze his 7" cock as I go to town on him.

At that point in my life, I had my cock trained very well. I would edge myself daily for at least an hour a day and revel in riding the edge. I planned on giving the greedy little fucker a nice long fuck to remember me by.

When I started getting bored of doggiestyle, I told him I wanted him on his back so I could get a better look at his cock, I love a nice, big, circumcised dick and this dude had it going on. Neatly trimmed pubes and bare balls! I went down on him as he said that he really wanted cum on his face.

"I know you do, but this is for me. I'm going to suck this beautiful piece of meat before I fuck you again. Now relax, while I do this."

"Ok " followed by a deep sigh.

I suck for a bit as I get hornier thinking how lucky I am that this brave little dude threw himself at me in the booths earlier.

"Ready for some more fucking, buddy?"

"Yes please, cum on my face!"

I put his legs on my shoulders, smelling the boot leather as I push back into him. We fuck like this for a bit, then I slide him to the edge of the bed so I can stand up while I fuck the hell out of him.

I'm pounding away and holding his cock straight up, and pulling it towards me like a joystick as I drive into him. He starts moaning and squealing as I pick up the pace.

I'm feeling his dick getting harder in my hand. "Are you ready to cum?"

He manages to nod yes, and bites his lower lip with pleading eyes as I start jerking his beautiful piece. I start fucking in time to the stroking and he launches a few volleys of spunk onto his chest and abdomen. I keep fucking and stroking until he can't handle it anymore. I pull out my dick, remove the condom and swipe some cum from his chest to lube my cock. I straddle his face while I work my purple cockhead into a frenzy shooting ropes all over him.

I laid next to him to catch my breath, and admire the cum all over him. I told him there was a towel in the bathroom and he cleaned up and dressed. I walked him to the door and gave him my business card should he ever want another good fucking. He thanks me and leaves.

I grab my beer from the living room and return to my bed to replay the scene in my head, noticing the Yankees cap has been left behind.

Funsexvt
Funsexvt
12 Followers