Gloryhole

Story Info
I buy a cockring and try it at the gloryhole.
802 words
4.53
8.2k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/02/2023
Created 07/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Funsexvt
Funsexvt
12 Followers

This is my first story here. I am currently 54 and a mostly straight man. At this point in my life I am currently partnered with a wonderful woman in a monogomous relationship. Occasionally in my life, I have in the past experimented with my sexuality with men.

There is something that really turns me on about being with a guy and just enjoying each other as only men can do to please each other. So I decided to begin writing down my memories of some of the times I have shared with with other guys. And eventually intend to share some of my straight experiences also. I hope you enjoy reading these memories as much as I have enjoyed making them!

As a younger man, I became aware of gloryholes in adult bookstore viewing booths and would occasionally stop in to slide my cock through the hole and be pleasured by the warm mouth of a willing stranger. One Saturday, I had lunch and a few drinks with friends. We parted ways and on my walk back to my car, I noticed a new adult store had opened and decided to go in and see what this new place had to offer. It was a narrow storefront, clerk's booth up front with some sex toys, cock rings, and a few magazines, seemed sort of small, but okay. After browsing for awhile, I chose a small butt plug and a metal cockring.

When I paid, I noticed a small sign mentioning tokens and inquired if they had booths. The clerk smiles, and gestures to a door I didn't notice off to the side of the sex toy displays. I asked for some tokens and he said merchandise wasnt allowed in back, so I go to my car, drop off the butt plug, unwrap the cock ring and put it in my pocket. My cock beginning to harden at the thought of sliding it onto my cock and finding out if it will enhance my size, sensitivity or possibly both.

Upon my return he smiles and says, "Welcome back!"

I buy some tokens and he gives me extra, stating that its a slow day and I'm the only customer at the moment. I also notice that he has very well manicured nails.

I walk back to the darkened booth area and let my eyes adjust to the darkened area and find a booth with a hole just in case I get lucky.

I put all the tokens in and the light of the screen gives me enough light to put on my new shiny metal ring and begin to harden almost instantly. I'm amazed at how it feels, and how it causes my cock to stand harder and bigger than I've ever seen it. As I admire my tool and begin to flip through the channels, I hear rusling in the booth next to me. I look down and see the well manicured fingertips of the clerk I just spoke to. This adds a little extra excitement because I thought he was cute and usually don't see the person on the other side of the hole.

By now I am at full hardness and my cock is more rigid than I have ever been in my life. I present my cock through the hole and he eagerly begins to gobble me up. Seven hard inches all the way down his throat, then teasing licks and gentle hands slowly stroking my manhood. He developed a nice rhythm and I blissfully relaxed and felt the pleasure from the man on the other side of the hole.

Occasionally he would stop and just hold my cock so I wouldnt cum too fast. Pulling down on my cock which seemed to increase my size and improve the tightness of the ring. This was beginning to turn into the most pleasurable edging session I had experienced from another person. I frequently edged myself at home to porn, but had not yet experienced this pleasure from a partner.

I think about halfway through riding these waves of pleasure, I turned down the volume so I could listen to him sucking and slurping my meat. As he deep throated my cock, his tongue would graze my cum filled balls.

I managed to hold off as long as possible until he went for it and sped up his pace to recieve all of my ropes into his warm, wet mouth. My first cockring edging blowjob experience!

I heard him leave the booth and I managed to remove the ring and catch my breath. As I walked out of the back on shaking legs, we made eye contact and we gave each othe the most satisfied smile. He cheefully says, "Come again! " as I walk out into the beautiful summer afternoon.

Funsexvt
Funsexvt
12 Followers