All Comments on 'Gloryhole Princess Fiora'

by kngelol

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
FerrumitzalFerrumitzalabout 3 years ago

Definitely a fun read. The writing was a bit stilted but the overall tale was fun and I think there's a ton more to be learned about Fiora.

Will she return? Will the priest use the bracelet soon? More importantly, will the priest find a way to trap the princess so she has no choice but to appear and perform? I like to imagine him finding a way to bind her to the magic, maybe there really was a sex demon and she was watching the whole time. Maybe that demon decides to teach the princess a lesson by making her something of a slave to the sex cult, always having to appear when called and unable to refuse her devoted followers. That way the sex demon gets to siphon off the magical power of all the sex without actually having to soil herself. To the sex demon, it's a perfect solution, allowing her to debase the uppity elf while also filling her coffers at the same time.

It was fun to see the princess in control, but what happens when she loses that control and becomes a slave to the commoners?

Fetish_DreamsFetish_Dreamsabout 2 years ago

This was CUM-SPRAY-INDUCING perversion fetish fantasy DIVINE 😈! Her growing affinity for sperm is such a tease. And the descriptions of tit-fucking and ass-fucking and semen-spraying and lust-crazed devotees fondling her curvy, meaty anal balls and stiff-nippled tits and LOVING IT really hit a nerve. Cum fetish is a prerequisite for *serious* fetishists.

I enjoyed her self/inner-dialog even as she was becumming addicted to cock and cum. I'll definitely read your other works and the next part of this series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkngelol@kngelol
Hobby grade fantasy erotica writer that likes fantasy plot with sex or fantasy sex with a plot. I mostly write for my own fun and to get the ideas cluttering my mind haunt someone else for a change. The English language is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES