All Comments on 'Go Ahead, Just Shoot Me'

by defectivegenes

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So...

what happened to Elly?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
sooo...

is this a part1 if so you probably should have said something somewhere. Can't wait to see where it goes though.

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Thanks For The Read***

I hope there is more to come!!!!!!

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Thanks The Read***

I hope there is more to come!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So where is the incest?

How is your friend letting you use his slut wife incest?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Spelling

You need to check better, really a bowel of salad!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I guess El comes (pun)

In chapter 2 and evens up the couples problem but how will he feel about sharing her as well with the other perverts?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
surprised me

I figured she would be naked while they talked photo stuff. I didn't expect that immediately she would initiate sex. So it quickly went from being nudist to wife sharing to swinging. Lucky guy I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Huh?

He's lifelong friends with Elly's father, so obviously old enough to be her father, but Elly's his first love?

Lost me in the first paragraph.

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 5 years ago
Wait, he fell in love woth a little girl?

He had the hots for her from age 4 and thought she was a lady at 10???

Pardon me while I barf.

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 5 years ago
Oh and since you said the story involves incest

i guess that means the MC gets Elly as his mate but shares her with the men of the group., including her dad.

Since theyve been in the CMNF lifestyle for four years, does that mean they already included Elly?

I guess the title is expressing the view of the reader after reading this story.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754almost 5 years ago
A hot story with a lot of promise..

But the way this started, I thought Elly would play a major part in the end...

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 5 years ago
NOT BAD!

Have no idea how realistic this is regarding the lifestyle, will wait to see if Joe has anything to say about that aspect, but it surely was an enjoyable read. Thanks. cd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Incest

Post it there. How hard can it be? Not worth the time spent to read it.

1 star

SG1737351SG1737351almost 5 years ago
Part 1?

Is there another part coming? Hopefully the only way for Will to get in the club is to join with Elly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
That's it?

If that's all there is, it's not much, especially considering how you started talking about Elly and then never mentioned her again. This is is only the first part, where was the chapter number in the title to indicate this wasn't a complete story. Neither option is good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Defectivegenes is defective in posting in the right category, but a lot of the blame for wrong categories falls on the admin of lit who allow it.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 5 years ago
Huh?

Why even bring Susan into the story? Two or three sentences would tell his backstory. And, what is Elly’s role? Ch1 should not end with her either gone (like Susan) or simply waiting off-stage in the wings..

2*.

PS if incest is a significant aspect of this account, it should be posted in THAT category. It is a much more impactful issue than adultery.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Couldn't read much

You need help putting things together.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Title

Your story title is also.A very good suggestion.

defectivegenesdefectivegenesalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Perhaps I should start giving everyone a 2 or 3 page introduction to each story I post...LOL...

I have 5 chapters to this story written. Elly and others will come along later. This is a fantasy. I do not try to depict a real lifestyle of any kind. I enjoy writting and the outlet for fun sexy FANTASY! I hope it does not take a long time to edit and do rewrites on the coming chapters.

Defectivegenes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
you need help

with language skills, grammar and spelling. Also is Matt the middle name of Will or is he a dual-personality that Jim recognizes??? What is the point of mentioning Elly who is the daughter of Jim and Cathy and by my math around 21 at this point and not mentioned after the beginning of the story??? Gave you a 2 but maybe a 1 would have been more accurate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
re: Couldn't read much

Did you notice the Editor's note at the beginning? If that is accurate, then the writer needs a new editor ASAP..

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Well that was something.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdefectivegenes@defectivegenes
I write primarily for my enjoyment, and sometimes a story will not leave my head until I write it down. I found a place at Literotica to let others read my crazy wanderings.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES