Go Ask Alice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had just reached the kitchen to make herself a cup off coffee when the phone rang.

"Hello."

"Ms Hamilton?"

"Speaking."

"Hi this is Natalia from the Watering Hole, the bar you were at last night with your hubby and two of his friends.

"Oh yes."

"I wanted you to know that you left your purse here last night."

"Great, thanks Natalia. I will be down later to pick it if that is ok?"

"Sure, it will be behind the bar. If I am not here just ask who ever is tending bar to get it for you. It will be on my desk in the office."

"Great, it will probably be after Spence gets home if that is ok?"

"No that will be fine. I should be here then?"

"See you then, bye"

Alice made herself some coffee and sat down at the kitchen table drawing up plans for a conference she was being paid to put together for one of Spence's sales pitches. She wanted to go to the party store and to her favorite catering store where she kept her business acount. The gig was in two weeks and she needed to get a good start on it. The last one she did for Spence went over great but they ran short on dessert. There was enough for every one to have a nice helping but not seconds. It seems the carrot cake was a big hit and a few got seconds but they did not have enough for everyone who wanted seconds. This time she planned on making sure that there would be enough to have seconds for anyone who wanted it.

Alice made several phone calls to line up things she would need to set up her conference for Spence. Tables and chairs, a nice hall, servers and the like. She went over her list and satisfied that she had made all the calls that she could for the moment then went about cleaning and straightening up the house. After putting the dishes in the dish washer she went down stairs into the family room, checked it for neatness and tidiness then headed for the laundry room and the task that waited for her there.

Before she knew it, it was time to cook their dinner. Going up stairs and into the kitchen she got out the pork chops she wanted to have for dinner, some veggies and a fresh salad.

She had just finished setting the Table when Spence pulled up into the drive way. As he came into the house she removed her apron and gave him a kiss.

"You're just in time; dinner is ready, go wash up."

As they ate dinner they discussed the up coming conference and things that needed to be done and what he hoped to accomplish with it and the sales pitch he was going to give. It was a multimillion dollar deal and he needed it to go perfectly if possible.

After clearing up the table, putting the dishes in the dish washer, Spence got two beers out of the fridge.

"Let's go outside and drink these."

They sat outside and talked about the conference for a few minutes and what he could do to help her get things ready. How much help she would need and the amount of funds her would need to deposit in her business account to cover every thing. Then the subject turned to sex.

"Sweetheart you mentioned that you wanted to liven up our sex life a bit and try a few new things and maybe bring in one or two more people and see how it works for us.

She gave him that coy smile she has when the subject of sex outside marriage came up. "Yes. I want to try a few new things but I don't want to join a singers group or any thing like that

"I agree," He said then after taking a drink of his beer said. "I don't want to do any thing that will jeopardize what we have, or create problems in our marriage. I also need to worry about my business and my business reputation."

She looked at him and knowing him as she did she knew he had something in mind. She also knew the best thing was just be patient and let him and let him bring up what ever subject he had in mind.

"I agree, we need to be cautious on whom we select as partners so as not to be bring people into our lives that are going to create grief or try to mess up what we have."

Looking at her he knew how lucky he was to have her and if she wanted to try to expand their sex life a bit then he would go along as long as it did not get out of hand. Last night had been a start. He did not mind sharing her with his team mates from college. They had shared women before and it worked out fine, no hassles and no heart ache. Several of the co-eds really got off on doing each other and doing threesomes. It was a whole new experience for all concerned and they made the most of it. It became widely known around campus by most of the single female population and a few of the married ones' that if you spent the night in their dorm room that you might be walking around campus for a few days bowlegged.

"Do you have something or someone in mind," she asks knowing that he already had something or someone planned.

"Well yes, to be honest I do. I was thinking we could maybe start things off with one or two of my fraternity brothers? You met them at the bar last night, Troy and James."

She could vaguely remember them when they first came in the bar but that was about it.

She was glad she was going to see Doctor Cooper in two days. She need to find out what was going on with her memory and why the black outs

©

12