Go Big! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is noticeable." Tom replied. "Important sex tip...no thigh workouts before intercourse." He laughed.

"If that machine is giving me a loose cunt, I'm done with it." Tonya laughed. I'm happy with a Tom-sized pussy thank you."

Tonya's mind was whirring. She would have to limit her play time with Peter. She wondered how long it took for her stretched muscles to revert to normal but had no idea. "More than four hours," she thought. She couldn't let this happen a third time.

***

It was the Wednesday of the team meeting and Tonya made sure to have coffee and assorted other refreshments in the conference room for the team. She asked Susan to monitor the room and to tell her when everyone had arrived and been seated

Tonya waited in her office until Susan notified her that the group was settled in.

She walked in a moment later and the team was all smiles. It gave Tonya a round of applause, which she enthusiastically joined. In a moment she held up her hands and the room quieted. Tonya began again to address the team. She was quick because she wanted to hit the high points: professionalism first, pay attention during the classes, relax, and enjoy the amenities of the resort in the evening.

"This is going to be hard work and we expect each of you to dive right in," she was bringing her pitch to its close, "but we know that you need to let your hair down as well. There will be a Manger's Social each evening at six, before dinner. You're encouraged to attend, meet the people that you work with every day, and put a face to that voice on the phone from Seattle and develop your interpersonal relationships."

"Al, do you have anything to add?" Tonya asked.

"No Tonya, I think you've said it all. I'll hang back in case anyone has any questions. Other than that, nothing to add from me."

"Well then," Tonya stated with a smile, "Art has signed off on giving everyone a personal day on Friday, just some extra time to take care of family and last-minute chores before the trip. I've spoken to each of your managers, and they all have agreed to approve vacation requests for tomorrow. So, if your workload allows, take the time and enjoy a long weekend. We're going to have a long week coming hard on its heels."

Tonya thanked the team and the group stood and mingled, enjoying the refreshments and talking about the upcoming trip.

Tonya turned back from the food tray, a dainty egg salad sandwich half in hand, crusts trimmed of course, to see Peter Warren approaching her smiling.

"Great talk Ms. Andrews," he said, "I can't wait till we get things kicked off next week. You make it sound amazing."

"Tonya, Peter. Ms. Andrews is my mother-in -law." Tonya smiled, "I'm sure you'll do great Peter. I can't wait to check you out."

"Fuck! Did I just say that!" Tonya thought as she flushed scarlet.

She started to speak but thought it best to just shut the fuck up lest she commit yet another Freudian slip. Peter, for his part smiled even wider at the unintended double entendre.

"Are you going to take tomorrow off Tonya?" Peter inquired.

"Yes. I started making the arrangements last week just to be sure I could take the time." Tonya replied. "You should take advantage and take the time as well."

I think my boss can do without me a little longer. I'm going to ask for tomorrow off." Peter agreed. "Hey, did I see you at First Class Fitness on Monday? I was heading out and happened to look over to the Aerobics class."

Tonya felt the heat rising up her neck and into her cheeks. "He saw me working out in the Aerobics class. So has he been checking me out?" she thought before responding. "Yes. I work out there. I haven't seen you though. We must be on different routines."

"Well, you were looking good in Aerobics Ms., uh Tonya." He said still smiling brightly.

"Just trying to keep this old body in shape," Tonya said trying to regain her composure. "I need to get out of here." Her mind was screaming but her face was the picture of calm. "I need t mingle. Enjoy your time off."

Tonya approached another male team member and engaged him in idle chat. She smiled and made Joe-from-Fixed-Income feel like he was the only man in the room as he droned on about the finer points of his job. Despite Joe's distracting prattle, Tonya's pussy was betraying her, she was sure that if she didn't get to the Ladies soon her lust would be apparent to everyone as it had soaked through her panties and was threatening to trail down the inside of her legs.

The conversation with Joe finally found a convenient breakpoint, and Tonya excused herself, giving Joe a light squeeze on the back of his arm. The homely man smiled like the Cheshire Cat with the attention from Tonya. She walked toward the door, turned back casually and found Peter in the room. He was staring directly at her. Their gaze met and she was sure that he knew she was wet because of him. She held his gaze, perhaps a moment too long, then turned back and left the conference room.

Peter watched her go. Tonya's verbal gaffe and subsequent flush hadn't gone unnoticed; Peter became hard. It was all he could do to adjust himself without actually using his hands.

He Kegeled, wiggled and somehow managed to get his cock into a less noticeable configuration. Next week might be more fun than he initially thought.

Al listened to one of the team members tell him about something-or-other that didn't interest him at all. He looked over and saw Tonya staring at Peter and Peter staring back just as intently.

"What the fuck was this all about then?" he thought. "Wasn't Peter Warren the analyst rumored to have a giant cock?" Al had a bad feeling.

"I hope I didn't see what I'm sure I just saw." Al thought.

***

Tom wasn't going to take off on Thursday, so Tonya was on her own. Mid-morning she grabbed her gym gear and headed out the door for a before lunch work-out. She was walking toward the women's locker room when she saw a familiar high wattage smile coming toward her--Peter's.

"Hi Tonya," Peter said as he drew close, "I was hoping you'd decide to work out today."

She gave him the once-over as he approached. His chest and shoulders were chiseled, glistening with a light sheen of sweat.

As casually as she could, Tonya allowed her gaze to shift south to Peter's work-out shorts. "Christ!" she thought, "I can see the outline of his cock from here!"

Peter stopped several steps back and struck a practiced pose, so practiced that it appeared completely natural and innocent. The angle of his body presented Tonya with an unobstructed view of his cock which strained every nylon fiber in his shorts. "Hey, get your gear on. I can use a spotter today," he said tossing out the bait.

"Oh! Hello Peter," Tonya said thinking fast. "Sorry. I don't have the time for a workout today. I just came by to clear my locker before I'm gone for the week."

"Oh." Peter looked noticeably disappointed but recovered quickly. "That makes sense, I'm sure you have a million things to do before Sunday."

He saw her eyes wander down to his crotch and turned slightly sideways to give Tonya a better perspective. He wore these shorts specially, hoping to be able to show off for Tonya today. To all appearances they were working!

He absently reached out and flicked a non-existent speck from Tonya's shoulder, brushing the top of her breast as he drew his hand back. "Lint."

She smiled and smoothed the offending area absently. "Thanks Peter. Enjoy your workout. See you at the airport Sunday." She waved as she walked out the door."

"Clean out your locker my ass. Seems Ms. Andrews got a little flustered after getting an up-close look. I'll just have to make sure she has another opportunity soon. Maybe next week," Peter thought as he walked back to the free weights area of the gym.

"What the fuck just happened?" Tonya said out loud as she half ran to her car. "That son-of-a-bitch just played me." This wasn't how she imagined things working out.

She had made up her mind days ago that she was going to sample that big cock. She was now working scenarios out in her head. One couldn't be too careful and one thing that was imperative was that SHE was going to be the one in control.

She tamed Tom, and he's twice the man that Peter Warren is. She would tame him too.

And then she would be able to use him for her pleasure. Safely.

End of Chapter 2

12