Go Big! Ch. 04 - Conclusion

Story Info
Or go back for more.
11.9k words
3.14
15.2k
14
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thanks to HighLuster who agreed to edit my ramblings and construct a story written and punctuated in English! This has been a new experience for me, and I can see the positive impact from his efforts. It is amazing what a trained eye can spot and what a trained editor can then correct. He has been able to spot my errors in both grammar, consistency, and calls out any technical BS that slips in. He has made the story better than it would have been otherwise.

I abandoned the story for a while and recently decided to throw ego to the wind and publish all four chapters. HighLuster wanted to do more editing in the last two chapters, but I elected to forego the second cut. Any errors are mine alone.

With that said, this is another Tom and Tonya story and once again, this is a completely different Tom and Tonya from last time. I just like the names!

This is a long story and the resolution comes at the end, so if you /we ever get that far you should read to the end, saving most of your comments for then.

* * * * *

From Chapter 3

Tonya stood looking at her bruised nude body in the mirror. "What have I done?!" she thought. "More than that, how could I do such a thing? I have to end it. Can I end it?!"

Tonya cried silently, then she remembered that she had promised to call Tom before she went to bed and it was much too late now. A small whimper escaped her lips, then increased to a wail.

"I was too busy fucking another man to say 'Goodnight' to the man I love. What is this obsession I have? It better be an obsession and only an obsession!" She fell into bed, naked and worried.

* * * * *

Tom went to bed a little after 10:30 PM. He thought that Tonya must have gotten busy working all the new contacts at the conference. He didn't mind. He would talk with her tomorrow and find out all about the happenings on the first evening.

* * * * *

Go Big Chap 04 Conclusion

Or Go Back for More

Tonya woke in the morning soreness that made it hard to walk to the bathroom. She felt liquid dripping down her legs and reached back and put her hand on her ass to catch the drips for the last several steps. When Tonya pulled her hand back, she saw blood mixed with Peter's cum. She looked at her image in the full-length mirror, the love bites on both tits were bright red, she turned to examine her ass and saw two large bruises turning purple one on each check. She was afraid to look but, bent from the waist, and spread her butt checks. The love bite on her anus was a close match to those on her tits. She knew this was going to a long and uncomfortable day.

"Maybe they'll fade before Saturday," she thought but knew it was just wishful thinking. She vowed not to think about it today. She would focus on her job role, which would keep her grounded. She stepped into the shower to begin her daily routine.

When she got out of the shower, she decided to call Tom and make an excuse for not calling last night. When he answered she found him to be his usual cheerful and positive self on the phone. Tonya apologized for getting roped into a manager meeting that ended too late for her to call. She was working on the big sell, but it wasn't necessary, Tom said he understood how she could get sidetracked and told her to concentrate on her job and call whenever she could.

Tears fell as she closed the phone. She just told Tom another lie while Tom was blissful in his ignorance, her lies weighed heavily on her.

* * * * *

Janice was up and getting ready for her day also. Today was full court press day. She would throw her pussy at Peter and take him for herself. She wasn't going to miss her opportunity. She finished her primping and left her room to head to the sessions.

Tonya was making her way through the breakfast line when a colleague from Denver observed that she was walking a bit gingerly this morning. Tonya put it down to a sore back and thanked him for his concern. She didn't notice Peter come up behind her. "Sore backside, more like." He said in a whisper.

She turned and faced him. "Good morning, Peter." she said, then more quietly added, "Remember, you agreed to be professional in public."

"Good morning Ms. Andrews." He replied for show. Tonya turned toward the tables. Peter walked behind her from the breakfast line and when Tonya found a table, he moved to sit. She shook her head slightly and he continued toward the next open table.

"Oh Peter, I just remembered, can I have a quick word?" She called out. "I won't ruin your breakfast, but I need a favor before the morning session starts," she said for anyone in earshot.

"Of course, Ms. Andrews." Peter said. "May I sit?" Tonya motioned to the chair opposite. "How's that boss lady," he added quietly.

She smiled then spoke in a quiet tone, "Peter, I agree. You're the boss upstairs, but I'm very sore. I can't continue like last night." she hesitated then added flushing with shame, "We have to come to an understanding."

He forked eggs into his mouth and nodded making a show of listening to his instructions. "I may have gotten carried away," he said without apology, "but someone needed some extra coaching. Promise to hold nothing back?" He asked.

"No Peter but I'm bleeding for Christ's sake." She lamented.

"Ok. I get it." Then for effect said, "I'll get right on it Ms. Andrews, uhh, Tonya," and rose to head off to take care of his fictitious task.

Tonya felt relieved as he walked away. She couldn't take too many more nights like last night," she thought. "I hope he dials it back. Lord knows I don't want to cut him off, just channel his energies into more enjoyable directions."

Janice saw Peter in the line and was making a move to intercept him, she watched as Peter approached Tonya, then joined her for breakfast. "What the fuck is going on here?!" She thought to herself. "That old bitch is going to fuck him, isn't she?" Then the penny dropped, "She already has! That's why I couldn't find Peter last night."

Janice was pissed. Tonya was ruining her plans for a Fuck Week. From what she had heard, Tonya had a man at home; a great one from what everyone had said so she wondered why she was risking all that for some strange cock. She smiled to herself as she answered her own question, "This wasn't just some strange cock now, was it? This was Peter Warren's spectacular fuck stick. She was probably not the first married woman to spread her legs for him." Janice was going to have to re-think her approach if she was going to cunt block Tonya and have Peter to herself.

* * * * *

That night followed a similar pattern; back to her room around 9, leave the door cracked, then later, when no one was looking, Peter slipped in.

Though he wouldn't admit it, Peter knew he had gone too far but even he couldn't argue with the result, a completely compliant slut at his disposal. More than just any slut though. This one was special; she could take all of him in any of her three holes. He would go easier tonight. He wanted to keep this one on the line for a while longer and wondered how he to manage that when they got back from the training trip.

For Tonya, the sex that night couldn't have been better. She had gotten her full measure of pleasure from his spectacular cock and most of his extracurricular antics had been shelved.

Yes, he still insisted on giving her love bites in noticeable places on her body and she still had no viable answer for how she could cover for them once home. Gone however, was the ruthless smashing and pounding of the first night's couplings.

Still, their sex was raw, powerful, and completely addicting. It seemed that Peter instinctively knew how to bring her to a point of arousal that triggered orgasmic spasms immediately when he entered her. She no longer counted orgasms or even qualified them as separate. They just seemed to flow one to the next in a near continuing cascade.

Tonya knew she needed to keep this cock even after she returned from training. She had no idea how that would happen but was working on it diligently.

After seeing their impromptu meeting at breakfast, Janice kept a discreet watch to see where this was going. She watched Tonya head to her room and saw Peter at the bar talking. Seeing her opening, she approached him with a big smile. "Hi Peter, I missed you last night. Where did you get off to?" she said conversationally.

"Oh. Hi Janet," Peter responded and Janice bristled.

"Janice," she pleasantly to remind him yet again.

"Yeah, Janice," Peter corrected. "I was worn out. I went back to my room, turned on the TV and the next thing I knew it was morning."

"He's lying. She was in his room. He didn't answer, and no one sleeps that deeply," she thought. "No matter. That was last night, this is tonight."

"I hope you're rested then." She responded. "As I recall from yesterday, you had something to show me," she said with a naughty smile.

Peter looked around before speaking. "Janet," he started, "This is kind of embarrassing but, I, uh, well I almost got booted from the trip. Somebody back home noticed the attraction around the office. Anyway, I was told to be on my best behavior, or I would be sent home. I mean, I'd love to Janet but I'm kind of up against a wall here, and really I need to toe the line."

"Janice!" she corrected a bit more forcefully. "This fucker is blowing me off!" she thought. "No one had ever done that to her before. There's more to this than behaving."

"Yeah. Sorry!" Peter said. "So, you see how it is. My hands are tied." He looked around once more than added in a softer voice, "Maybe after we get back, we can grab a drink. It's not going anywhere. Trust me, I'll show you." He punctuated with a wink.

Peter checked his phone for the time. "Hey Janet, I'm gonna head up to my room now. Been great talking. See you soon." But Peter had turned and begun to walk away even before he finished speaking.

"Janice!" she said more to herself then to Peter's back. "I think I know where he's going." She thought, "and it's not to a bed in his room!" She decided that she would follow and find out for certain.

Janice ran across the courtyard to the other bank of elevators and rode to her floor. When the doors opened, she looked down and saw Peter two floors below. She moved alongside a large potted tree and took out her phone. Peter slowed as he approached a door, he turned, looked to either side, then slipped in and shut the door. Janice checked her phone. She had a clear picture of Peter's face and the number of the room, 213.

She entered her room and called the front desk. "Reception, may I help you?" the voice on the phone said.

"Yes, can you ring Tonya Andrews for me? Room 213." Janice requested.

"Yes, 213, Ms. Andrews. Hold please." Janice heard the room phone ring and hung up.

"She's fucking him!" Janice said out loud to no one and looked at the photo of Peter at Tonya's door once again.

With a new plan of attack, hatched last night, Janice set out for the breakfast buffet the following morning. She had read Sun Tzu who said that new information brought the need for new tactics. The genesis of an idea came to her as she drifted off last night. She would use Peter to apply the pressure to Tonya and force her out. She pictured her goal as already accomplished and walked toward the buffet smiling broadly.

Janice looked around, no Tonya this morning but she did see Peter sitting alone. She walked directly to his table and sat. "Oh, hi Janet." Peter said. Janet kicked peter in the shin under the table hard and Peter gasped and started to complain but Janice cut him off.

"Janice, you prick. If you get it wrong again that kick will feel like child's play."

Peter starred daggers and Janice continued. "I know where you're going at night, and she opened her phone to show him the picture." Once again, Peter tried to speak, and Janice silenced him by holding out her two hands in the universal stop signal. "Just shut up a minute and hear me out. It's a good deal for both of us." Janice outlined the broad strokes of her plan.

Peter listened and when she finished Peter spoke. "I'm good with that but she's never going to go for it," Peter said finally.

"Don't ask, don't tell," Janice responded and took a long sip from Peter's coffee. "Just open the door. I think she'll listen to reason once I have a chance to speak with her."

Peter smiled broadly, "I like the way you think, Janice" He emphasized her name pronouncing it correctly and drawing out the "ssss" sound at the end.

"I'll leave the door ajar, don't knock, just push and walk in. Wait a few minutes, and check before you walk over."

"And that worked so well for you huh 007?!" Janice mocked. I don't give a fuck who sees me. I'm not a married cheater. If somebody from HR jacks me up," Janice screwed up her face in an impression of someone crying, "I had to! She ordered me!" Janice chuckled.

"You are ruthless," Peter said.

"No, that bitch painted herself into this corner I'm just using her tunnel vision to my advantage. In case you don't know Peter, I want that cock of yours and I'll do just about whatever I need to get it," Janice said back.

"Be careful what you wish for, you just may get it." Peter said and stood to leave.

"My intention specifically," she said, stood and walked to the line to get her breakfast.

"Good morning Ms. Andrews." Janice said brightly as she walked past Tonya in the buffet line. Tonya was talking with a senior manager from Wisconsin and gave Janice a little wave as she walked past. "Let's see who has the smug grin on her face tonight," Janice thought as she picked up her tray and joined line.

Peter headed out to his first training session of the morning. "Could this get any better?" he thought, "Now I have two compliant cunts to play with."

Tonya couldn't bring herself to call Tom this morning. She sent what she hoped was a cheerful text because she was concerned about her voice betraying her.

That afternoon Tonya got ready to put on her best face (voice) for Tom and called at around 5:30 when Tom usually got back home. Tom picked up after two rings. "Hi babe, sorry if it sounds crappy, I'm in the car on Bluetooth. I'm heading over to range to hit a couple of buckets. Can we catch up later?" He asked.

"Oh, I didn't mean to catch you in the car. No, go ahead. I may not be able to get to you later. They're really working me over with meet ups and planning sessions after dinner. I'll call if it's not too late, OK?" Tonya replied.

"No worries, Tonya. You're there for work. Put your best foot forward and do what you need to do. Call me when you can," Tom answered. "I'm gonna let you go and get back to driving. Talk later."

Tonya was relieved to hear the phone ring off. "If talking on the phone is this hard, how will I ever face him?" she worried. She thought her plate was full and the pressure was starting to get to her. Janice planned on raising the pressure though. Tonya was about to find out for herself how much worse it could be.

* * * * *

Tonya followed the routine that night and left her door ajar sometime after 10. Not long after she saw the door open, and Peter came in. Tonya was nude. She walked to him and put her hands around his head and kissed him with an open mouth.

Disengaging she lowered herself to her knees, raking her lips down the front of Peter's shirt, then pants. Tonya unbuckled his belt then lowered his pants to the ground. Peter stepped out of his shoes and pants and held his cock out for Tonya. She opened her mouth and took him in and began to make him hard by sucking and stroking him. She was lost in the joy of the task and her back was to the door, so she did not see Janice slip in.

Tonya felt a breeze as the door closed and started to turn but Peter took her head in his hands and began to feed his cock into Tonya's throat. Peter looked across at Janice and smiled. Janice wore a grin that bespoke mischief--salacious mischief--and she began to strip.

Peter increased the depth of his thrusts, testing Tonya but making sure not to break her. Watching Janice expose herself to him with an appropriate amount of tease, and without Tonya's knowledge, enertained Peter as he fed Tonya all of his 10-, at that point maybe even 11-, inch, cock.

Practiced now and proud, Tonya's head was back at an angle straightening the pathway from her mouth to her throat, controlling her breathing and taking Peter's cock balls-deep. She grabbed the back of Peter's legs, held him fully seated and stuck out her tongue to lick his balls as she had done for Tom. She had forgotten the size difference however, and she merely lapped ineffectually at Peter's huge balls.

Servicing Peter's cock was foremost in her thoughts when the sound of woman's voice behind her caused Tonya to break Peter's hold on her head and pull off him gagging. Tonya coughed up and spit on the floor and for a moment she thought her dinner would be coming soon after. She held it down, though and turned to see who else was in the room.

Tonya's eyes were tearing. Thick spit hung from her chin and adorned her tits. She was coughing and pulling strands of spit from her mouth when she recognized Janice. "Not her best look," Janice said to Peter smirking.

"You'll have to admit that you did catch her at an awkward moment," Peter replied in mock defense. "She cleans up well though."

"Let's hope so. YUCK!" Janice quipped and walked to Peter and in a near duplicate to Tonya's actions earlier, pulled him in and kissed him.

Tonya was still kneeling on the floor, her head swiveling back and forth, following their verbal jabs. The thought that she had bitten off more than she could chew returned unbidden. She tried to stand up, but two pair of hands gently but surely pushed her back to her knees.

"Don't get up on my account Tonya," Janice said. She grabbed Tonya's head pulling her face into her pussy. Janice favored a bush above her cunt and Peter looked down amused to see Tonya's eyes widen in shock, just visible over the tuft of dark brown pubic hair.

Tonya struggled back and broke free from Janice's grip, "I don't know what you..." SMACK. Janice smacked Tonya on her cheek with an open hand. Tonya recoiled reached up to her cheek and looked to Peter for help.

There would be no help from Peter, he was smiling watching the exchange between the two.

"Shut up Tonya," Janice commanded, "time to listen for a change." Janice told her that she now had two masters to serve and serve two masters she would. "The only reason you're here Tonya is because you wanted Peter's big cock just like I did. Just because you got to it first doesn't mean you can keep it all to yourself. You will share." She said with authority but immediately followed up more pleasantly, "We'll all share. Come with me Tonya." Janice led her to the bedroom.

"You've had a head start so you're going to have to watch Peter fuck me until I've had my fill. We won't leave you out though. You can start by eating my pussy while I suck this spectacular dick," Janice said as she walked hand in hand with Tonya to the bed.

Janice reclined on a pillow stack and motioned to Peter. "Bring me that big cock," she said and spread her legs. "Tonya," was all Janice said. Tonya responed by crawling into position. She relished Janice's splayed open pussy lips partly because Janice kept the area around her pussy and asshole shaved.

Tonya had not been with a woman since the experimental swinging that she and Tom tried. That was years ago but the sight and the scent of that open cunt excited her, and she opened Janice with her hands and licked the pink flesh.

When Janice was ready Peter replaced Tonya and guided his cock into Janice's open hole. "Let's see how Janice handles this," Tonya thought. Within moments it was clear that Janice was as comfortable with Peter as Tonya had been. She became jealous of her competition.