Go Big! Ch. 04 - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This...," he searched for the word, "...you went with another man behind my back, and you meant to do it again and again and keep it a secret from me. That's different from what we did as a committed couple. Very different." He sat across the room from Tonya.

"You're right Tom, I didn't tell you about Peter but I'm telling you now and asking you to consider sharing me with him," Tonya said looking intently at Tom. "I would never stay over. I would always come back to you that night. There would never be a trace of him on me. I promise you would never know, and when I come back to you, you will take me and make me yours again."

Tom was quiet for a long moment. He sighed then started, subdued, "I'll tell you a secret Tonya," He smiled crookedly, "Since we're telling the truth after all. When we experimented, that whole time, every time we met with someone else, I was always worried afterword, until you assured me that I was the better lover sometime later."

"You won't be able to assure me like that again now, can you?" Tom asked. "I mean I just can never measure up to Peter's big cock, can I?" He looked directly at her. "You say I would never know. Of course I would know. Your cunt would no longer be Tom-sized anymore would it!"

"When you were, loose," Tom went on, "You were using a toy weren't you?" Tonya nodded. "To get yourself ready for him."

"No. Not like that. I think it was more like a challenge. Can I really fit something that big in me?" She knew it sounded bad as the words came out. "Tom, we have 15 years together. I know you; you know me. I love you with all my heart and I know you love me the same way. Any time I have with Peter won't make me love you any less. If anything, I will love you more."

"Tonya, this," he extended his arms wide and searched for his words, "this betrayal is so mercenary so unnecessarily cruel and pre-meditated," he turned back to face her, "so complete that there's no coming back from it. Peter told me everything. Or at least most everything. It was far beyond anything that we had ever done before. Hell, it was far beyond anything we ever even talked about before.

"Tonya how can I compete with a 12-inch cock? How can I compete with the domination and submission that you seem to be so enthralled with?" He took a breath.

"Tonya, the fact that you planned to willingly cuckold me repeatedly is a plain enough signal for me. I don't know you anymore. I can't trust you anymore." He stopped for a breath. "Tonya, you need to leave. I'll file next week."

"Tom we can solve this, this... situation. Peter's not going to last forever. If you insist that I leave perhaps we could separate for a while." Tonya was grasping.

"Tonya, you need to leave," Tom reiterated.

Tonya was giving in. Deep down she knew it would come to this. From the first time Peter buried his cock in her and she felt orgasms unlike any she had felt in her life she knew her time with Tom was limited. He was a good man, and she did love him and if he would allow her Peter, she would gladly stay married, and fall back into their routine when her attraction to Peter ran its course. But try as she might to wish it so, she knew that would not be the case. "Alright Tom, when do you need me to leave?" She asked.

"NOW! Take a bag. Leave now." Tom said. "Tonya, I'm nearly out of gas and I refuse to let you see me break down. I need you gone."

"I'll pack a few things." Tonya said.

"Your bags from the conference were delivered, they're in the garage. Take them," Tom tells her and walks to the kitchen. "I'll put them in the trunk."

"Of course." Tonya said and followed him.

"We have some work going on in California," Tom said as he opened Tonya's trunk and moved the bags to the car. "I'll be leaving in the morning. I'm going to stay on there for, well for a while." He placed one bag in the trunk.

"I've spoken to Lou; he's going to oversee a lock change tomorrow. Call him. He'll let you in to get your things once you're settled. Tom said placing the second bag in the trunk.

"Change the locks, Tom? Do you think I'm going to steal something?" She asked

"The condo is in my name Tonya. You're in Finance. You understand?" Tom said without remorse. Tonya understood. She was out and Tom was going to protect his assets.

"As far as I'm concerned Tonya you can have everything. I don't want anything but my clothes and tools and guns. Have Lou let you in. Take what you want. We'll work out property division later." Tom closed the trunk lid.

"Do you know where you will go? He asked. "Will she go to him?" he thought and died a little at having been so utterly replaced.

"A motel. I'll get sorted in a couple of days. I'll call Lou as you say." Tonya said.

She pulled the keys from her bag and opened the car door. Tom keyed the remote for the garage and walked over to close the car door for Tonya. She stopped and reached to touch his face. Tom backed away. Tonya seated hearself in the car. "Goodbye Tonya." Tom said and closed the door with a thunk.

Tom turned and walked into the house and closed the door behind him.

Tonya sat for a minute; tears formed at the corners of her eyes and trailed down her cheeks. "How can someone who's so smart be so god damned stupid!" she fumed. "Get a grip girl!" she thought as she started the car and backed out of her home and her married life.

Tom heard the garage door shut. He walked back into the garage and engaged the bolt on the garage door. "I'll have the locksmith take care of the remote too" He thought to tell Lou before he left.

********

Janice watched Tom, then Tonya leave the party. No one had seen Tom thump Peter either. Hell, no one except she had seen Peter since Tom cut him loose.

Janice was counting on a fight, started by Tom, which would bring everyone running. After that Tonya's story would come out and Tonya would be toast.

But none of that happened so Janice needed direct action. "OK," she thought, "Nobody gets out of here alive, including me." She knew all three of them, she, Peter and Tonya, would be fired for what she was about to do, but she wanted Tonya burned and scorched earth seemed the fitting solution.

Janice rubbed an onion slice under her eyes and got the desired effect--red, tearing eyes. Then she looked for Art. When she saw him, she moved in a direct line toward him, and the group assembled around him. "There you are," Janice screeched. Art and his group spun in unison to see Janice yelling as she approached.

"Let me tell you something about your golden girl Tonya," Janice screeched, looking directly at Art, "First, Ms. Perfect makes my boyfriend fuck her and tells me that she'll fire me if I say anything. Then her husband beats up my boyfriend, Peter, because he's jealous that Peter fucked her!" Janice wailed. "Where is he?! What have you done with Peter Warren!"

Al stood across the room, mouth agape when he heard the name Peter Warren shouted by the woman screaming at Art. "Fuck!" He thought, "the dumb bitch fucked him after all I said." And he shook his head, regretting a talent cut short, and in resignation for what he would have to do next.

Art's face was three shades redder than the coals in the barbeque pits. His entourage sought to calm him as they called to security to handle this demented woman. Art saw Al and scowled. "Al was going to pay for this," Art thought. "I never wanted to put that woman in any position of authority. Who wants someone who's mind can be swayed by a big cock making decisions where millions are at stake?"

Al saw the look and knew there would be hell to pay. "This might even cost me my job," He thought nostalgically. "Don't buy a headache Al." He told himself. "Art's gonna give you one for free tomorrow." And he headed for the back exit.

Janice had caught Peter earlier and told him of her plans. He had been worried that the fight with Tom would lead to being fired, but Janice reminded him that they indeed had the upper hand. She told him to wait for her text, then come into the house five minutes thereafter, then just follow her lead.

By this point, several women were trying to comfort Janice. Art was nearly apoplectic. He called for the heads of HR and Security to meet him in his study. Janice was winding herself down getting ready for the next act. The full extent of the trap laid by Janice was about to be realized as Peter Warren walked in the front door, obviously bruised, clothes torn, and missing a shoe.

When she saw him, she screamed out loud, "Oh Peter. Look at how Tonya's husband beat him. He didn't want to do it. She forced him to!" Janice accused.

Peter remembered what Janice said at the hotel about yelling coercion and got on board. "I tried to do what Ms. Andrews asked, I did everything she asked for. She said she liked my cock and would get me promoted. I told her I wouldn't tell but she still had her husband beat me up!"

The room maintained a stunned in silence. Everyone there was riveted on every word and accusation being slung at Tonya by Janice and Peter. Not 10 minutes ago she was the belle of the ball being escorted by the Lord of the Manor. Now the same group of people saw her as a predator who used her husband to enforce her will on her subordinates.

Security was finally getting control of the scene set so expertly by Janice, then punctuated by the re-emergence of Peter. The lawyers were talking in hushed tones to both as they walked them into an office off the lounge for private consultations.

* * * * *

Tonya drove straight to the Suites Motel downtown and checked in. She brought her bags inside and sat heavily on the bed, spent from the stress of the events of the past several hours. She was hoping to close her eyes and just drift away when her cell rang.

She looked at the screen. It was Al. It was past 11 PM. "This can't be good." She worried, then accepted the call. "Hello Al." she said flatly.

"Tonya I won't apologize if I woke you. I shouldn't care after what you did to me but regardless, I don't want to see you sandbagged tomorrow morning." Al said.

Tonya's blood ran cold as she clutched the phone listening for a signal from Al. She asked, "What's wrong Al?"

"Tonya what in the holy fuck do you think is wrong?!" Al yelled. "Tonya, I told you in plain English. I spelled it out for you, hell I even showed you my ass and told you I was giving you a hard-won lesson. But that wasn't enough, was it? Did I need to draw you a fuckin picture?! What part of don't shit where you eat did you not comprehend?!" Al was nearly hyperventilating.

"Tonya, Janice cornered Art after you left. She'd been drinking. Fuck, Tonya, Janice started telling Art that his Ms. Perfect is nothing more than a big cock slut. She spilled it all, the whole sordid sex tale. Art was floored!" Al was seething and Tonya felt it through the phone.

Tonya was frantic, trying to think of a way to fix this disaster, "Al, can you help me. You said you did something like this yourself. You're still there. Can't I do the same?"

"It's a different world now Tonya and a completely different set of circumstances." Al said his exasperation with Tonya evident in his voice.

"We both went somewhere we shouldn't have. How can it be so different?" Tonya pleaded.

"Tonya, I was fucking my PA, but I did the right thing and gave my wife a good settlement and married Karen and we're still married. You don't make quite as attractive a case for the execs now do you? You didn't do it for love. You did it because you had to have the big dick. Everyone knows it. That's not an image that the 9th floor likes to have of its top staff now, is it?" Al yelled. "To quote Art, "Who wants someone who's mind can be swayed by a big cock making decisions where millions are at stake."

"No, Tonya, there's nothing more I could do even if I wanted, and I don't want to. Fuck! I told you not to do it. I warned you. Oh, never mind." Al finally sputtered to a stop.

"Come in tomorrow mid-morning, pack your personal things. I'll make sure they get sent to you. You don't need to be schlepping your shit out the door." He said not unkindly.

"Tonya, this could go sideways for you quickly you know?" Al confided. "Lawyers are all huddled up on this one; talk of coercion by that woman Janice. It can be bad Tonya."

Her career at Wolf decided, Al pivoted to the personal "How is Tom taking this?"

"He asked me to leave. I'm in a motel right now." Tonya answered.

"I'm sorry to hear that. What are you thinking? Will you two be able to work it out?" Al asked.

She was embarrassed but decided it not to hold anything back from Al, he had been so forthcoming with her. "No Al. I don't think that will be possible."

"Not even with Peter out of the picture now? I mean give it some time, it's still very fresh to him." Al said holding open a window of hope for Tonya.

"Peter is not out of the picture Al. That's the hang-up," she said.

"Tonya, he's not even going to be allowed back in the offices. He'll be given his package in the lobby and a box of whatever shit he had in his desk. He's done. Janice is done. You're done. They sold you out Tonya. Cut your losses. Walk the fuck away try to make it up to Tom."

"I'm sorry Al, this is just another example of your good advice that I just didn't take." Tonya said.

"I won't see you tomorrow Tonya, so this is goodbye. This really hurts Tonya, and I have to ask you not to call me again. It's best that we just sever our relationship. It hurts too much to have seen you blow up," Al said finally.

"I'm sorry Al. Seems I've been saying that a lot to too many people lately. Too many people that I love and that used to love me." Tonya started to say goodbye but as before, Al closed the call without warning and Tonya had a dead phone to her ear.

**********

The following day, HR called Tonya. It seemed Art was quite upset at what had transpired at the party and had been taken to the hospital for observation. Kim, the VP for HR, told Tonya that in lieu of coming in to the office, Wolf would send her a final package via email. Kim told her that the package was "as is" and that once she signed off any funds due her would be direct-deposited.

Kim asked where she could send Tonya's personal items. Not knowing where she would be for the immediate future, Tonya just told her to send it to the condo. There's wasn't all that much she cared to have anyway.

Several days later Tonya was making travel plans to see an old friend in Florida when her cell lit up with a call from Tom. She answered right away.

"Hello Tom. How are you?" Tonya asked.

"Hi Tonya. I'm okay, I guess. Still a little shell shocked. I can't say it's getting any better, it's still so raw," Tom said emotionless. "Listen, I know we talked about getting some papers drawn up and I've spoken with a local attorney. She said she can have a package ready early next week. I don't want to serve you at work Tonya, no need for that. Have you found a place yet?"

"No, not yet Tom. I suppose that you haven't heard yet." Tonya said. "No need to worry about serving me at work," Tonya let out a mirthless laugh, "I no longer work at Wolf."

"I hadn't heard. I'm truly sorry for that Tonya. I know how much you put into your career there. Their minds are made up then?" Tom asked.

"About as definitively as yours Tom." She chuckled without any joy. "Why don't you just text me the contact info of the attorney. I stop by and speak with her. If nothing else, I'll pick them up directly. I won't complicate this for you anymore than I have already Tom.

"This might be the hardest thing I've ever done Tonya. I'm just showing up at work. Thank heavens I've got a few good friends picking up my slack for me. No sense both of us losing our jobs over this, right?"

"Tom, are you certain? I mean, does it have to go this way. Maybe we just stay apart a while and see if there's anything left?" Tonya asked.

There was a long silence and Tonya knew that Tom didn't want to disappoint her. "Old habits die hard," she thought, "Tom always tried so hard to please her."

"Forget I said anything Tom. Just my twisted thoughts spoken out loud," Tonya added quickly.

"Tonya, I've spoken to a realtor, I'm going to list the condo next week. I can put everything into storage, whenever you get settled, we can figure out how to get it out to you."

"That's a good idea Tom. I'll help with the cost of course." Tonya said.

"Don't worry about that Tonya, small potatoes. I'll have Lou take care of it," Tom was quiet a minute. "Tonya, it's not like I haven't thought about it. I mean, I don't think I've thought about much else since Sunday. Tonya, I've worked over a dozen scenarios in my head but, I just can't get there. No matter what, I'll always be the little-dick guy in the relationship. I won't be number two."

Tonya began to speak but Tom didn't hear her and started again. "Tonya, every time I looked into your eyes, I saw love, respect, desire and pride. I've only now realized just how much of my self-worth was bound up in your love for me. In my mind, it was "If Tonya loves me, I must be a good person." I saw the look in your eyes when you told me about Peter. It wasn't love or respect, it was pity." Tom chocked up for a moment, coughed loudly and complained of smog.

"Tonya, I don't think I'll never see those loving emotions in your eyes again, at least not for me, and I don't know what I'm going to do without that. What I do know is that your looks of pity will be too hard for me to bear. I never want to see them again.

I wanted you to know that this isn't just about anger nor revenge. You say you love me and maybe you do but it's not the same love you once had for me, is it? It's diluted somehow. It's different. I wish I could live with less but after living with all of you, all mine, for so long, I wouldn't be satisfied with leftovers." Tom explained.

"I won't be a prick about this though. So, if you need something, give me a holler, I'll see what I can do," he finished.

Tonya was crying openly, and Tom could hear it through the phone. Tom knew she wouldn't be able to speak and let her off the hook by saying, "Maybe emotions have gotten the better of both of us. I think I'll ring off now Tonya, I need to get a grip before I head back to work. Call me if you need me." Tom said and closed the call.

Tonya heard the call close and wailed at the finality. She had lost Tom forever and she wasn't sure what she was going to do without him.

She only had one thing left, Peter, it wasn't love but it was good. If she can't have good love maybe good sex would be a replacement.

***

Tonya pulled up in front of Peter's house, shut off the car, took a deep breath and set off for Peter's door. Tonya set herself, smoothed her hair, put on a smile, and rang the bell. In a moment she heard footfalls behind the door, and it opened. Tonya's smile evaporated when she saw Janice at the door.

Janice looked out and saw Tonya, dressed to impress, standing at her door. The events at Art's house had cemented the bond between Janice and Peter. Peter was a big cock, but he definitely needed someone to do the thinking for him and Janice filled that role perfectly. In that partnership she was the brains. He definitely was the balls!

Janice smiled at Tonya. "If it isn't our little fuck toy." She stood in the door regarding Tonya. Janice worked hard to get Peter and knew Tonya could handle him like few women could. She didn't want her anywhere near her man. She didn't want Peter getting any ideas. She wouldn't tell Peter about her visit. "Fuck Off Bitch." Janice said and shut the door in Tonya's face.

Epilogue

The year since Tonya's demolition passed quickly if not pleasantly. She relocated and found a position in the Finance industry. It was several levels and tens of thousands less in salary than her job at Wolf. Still, it could have been worse.