Go Big! Ch. 04 - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They went on fucking. Peter and Janice were the focal points. Tonya moved along the outside always in a subservient posture. It seemed that both Peter and Janice reveled in their ability to command Tonya to serve them with humiliating sex acts. Peter directed Tonya to lick Janice's asshole while he was fucking her. Peter looked down at her tongue pushing into Janice's hole and he and pulled out of Janice and forced himself into Tonya's mouth for several pumps then pushed back into Janice.

Janice twisted around to get on her hands and knees taking Peter's direct thrusts. She kept her word and didn't leave Tonya out. "Come here," she told her and Tonya climbed around the bed toward Janice. "I want your pussy. Lay back on the pillows and open for me." It wasn't a request, Tonya knew it and reacted without hesitation. She was the fuck toy sub to strong willed doms. She had never thought she was submissive, and liked it. Now, a whole new aspect of her sexuality was revealed. Tonya leaned back and closed her eyes as Janice licked her pussy. Tonya felt herself cum several times as Janice fingered her G-spot and sucked her clit.

Peter increased his thrusting, fueled by the sight of his "young girlfriend" eating his "old girlfriend." He pulled out of Janice. "Come here! Both of you!" Peter commanded and stroked his froth-covered cock. Janice and Tonya kneeled on the floor and Peter stood over them pumping his prick. "We share, don't we Janice?" Peter reminded her. Janice nodded and Peter aimed the pee hole of his cock head at her open mouth, "HERE!" He grunted a rope of cum onto her outstretched tongue. He immediately pivoted to Tonya, "CUMMING!" He grunted again and shot a jet of warm spunk which splashed off Tonya's top lip and bounced off the bridge of her nose to land on her forehead.

Peter pumped his cock and sprayed both women with his remaining sperm. When he slowed and fell back to the bed, both Tonya and Janice reached out with tongues to lick the drops that dripped slowly from the end of his twitching dick. Each time he bore down with an after-contraction a new drop would appear and first one then the other woman would move their mouth under Peter's dripping dick savoring his last offerings.

Peter finally uncoiled and fell flat on the bed catching his breath. Both women continued to suck and lick his wet dick and loose, empty balls. They almost fell asleep when Tonya came awake and checked the clock, it read 2:10 AM.

"You really should head back to your rooms now, separately please, we need to at least appear to be awake tomorrow." Tonya said then turned to Janice. "Peter and I have an agreement, professional in public. In turn, I know who leads here in the bedroom. Can I count on you?"

"Yes Tonya. I won't be the one to upset this apple cart." Janice replied and kissed Tonya more gently this time.

The next two nights were variations on each other; Peter and Janice added delicious new kinks in a bid to show Tonya and each other who was the more aggressive Dom.

Janice played the game but knew that Peter was the primary personality in the three-way, yet she was determined to give as good as she got from Peter, not like that limp noodle Tonya. Sure, it was fun to have a voice activated fuck doll, but she could tell that it would lose its appeal except as perhaps an occasional diversion. No, her eyes were on the bigger prize. Tonya didn't figure in Janice's math.

Tonya, Janice and Peter planned to attend the Friday night Going Away Social, then they were scheduled to fly out the following the morning. By mutual agreement they would not meet on Friday. Tonya worked the room and was happy to note that there wasn't even a hint of knowledge of the nighttime meetings in her room. When the evening ended, she felt certain that the senior manager position was hers. "Tom will be so proud," she thought, then immediately blanched. She hadn't called Tom since Tuesday Morning, all she managed was a couple of texts. It was 8:30, Tonya would make the call tonight. She began to say her goodbyes to her colleagues and make her way upstairs.

Tonya took a deep breath and hit the call button. After two rings Tom said hello. "Tom, I don't know how the time got away from me. I hope you're not too mad and me." She said. "You were right, it really was work." She lied.

"I'm just happy to hear from you." Tom replied, happiness evident in the tone of his voice. "Hey, we, well, you seem to have one more hoop to jump before coming home," Tom added.

"Oh no, what's up Tom?" she asked.

"I got a call from Al. He's organizing a welcome-home party at Art Wilson's house and he called me to give me the heads-up; it's supposed to be a surprise for the team. Busses will take you to a post-trip debrief ordered by Art and when everyone gets off the busses grumbling, the doors will open to a gala welcome-home party with all the families there. He wanted me to let you know so you can keep the mutiny on the bus at bay."

Tonya laughed. "Sounds like the gross overkill Art is famous for. OK, I can wait a little longer and keep the smiling face on for another day." Secretly she worried about being at a party with her husband and her two Dom lovers, "What could possibly go wrong there?" She would just have to keep the separate worlds from colliding!

She looked at herself in the mirror, the worst of the marks on her breasts had faded, she would experiment with make up later. The bites on her inner thigh and anus were another matter and both still black and blue. More out of the way and maybe covered with low light but still there, and it worried her.

"Well, I guess I'll see you at the party tomorrow." Tonya said, signing off. "I'll be the woman that looks horny."

"And I'll be the guy walking around with a tent in his Jeans." Tom shot back with a laugh. "Somehow I think we might run into one another. Keep the closing speed slow and we might stick together."

"Goodnight, Tom. I love you. I really do." Tonya closed the call.

"I love you too," Tom said realizing he was talking to a dead phone. "I really do?" Tom thought. "Different."

* * * * *

Per the plan, Tonya alerted the team to the change in their travel arrangements needed to debrief the boss. Tonya fielded the expected grumbles with good humor, knowing that their true destination was a party. She didn't want to get anyone upset without needing to.

When they pulled into the estate, the team could see that the drive was lined with their smiling and waving wives and family. Tonya got on the bus's PA. "OK, so now you see that we're not here for more work. Mr. Wilson, Art, wanted to thank you and your families for the past week's hard work. Sorry for the deception. Enjoy the day. Uber's will be available for anyone that needs a ride back to their car."

The team piled off the bus. Tonya was happy to see that Tom wasn't lined up on the drive. It would be like him to give the room to the younger families but now she had to go find him and more importantly keep him and Peter at opposite ends of the house.

Tonya seemed to be getting stopped every twenty feet or so by one manager or another congratulating her on carrying off a flawless training trip. She kept smiling and thanking everyone as she moved through the house. "As long as no one finds out about what I was doing at night," she thought, "it seems what I was doing the day was meeting with approval.

She walked into the large lounge and saw Tom standing and talking with Al and Art. "Showtime," she thought and headed over to her husband and bosses.

"Here she is now," said Art holding his hands out to greet Tonya. "Tonya, I've been hearing lots of good things from everybody at the conference. I'm glad I was able to convince old Al here that you were the one for the job." He was joking. All three of them knew that Al been the driver that moved Tonya's name to the top of the list.

"Tonya we're going to have to talk about this week, but not now. Before I free you to pay some attention to your husband; I do have a few people I want to introduce to you. By the way," he said to Tonya with a wink, "Make this man your publicist. He's a one-man cheering section. You have a hell of a supporter there Tonya. You're very fortunate." Art wrapped up.

Tonya flushed red not sure if it was the praise or the shame of it all. Either way she was going to gut it out with brass and a big smile for everyone.

"Tom, you've been more than patient, but can I ask one more indulgence please? Would you let me show Tonya off for a bit? I promise to bring her back quickly," Art asked, wrapping his arm around Tom's shoulder like a Dutch uncle.

"Of course. I sometimes wonder if Tonya married the wrong man." He said it as a joke.

"If she weren't do obviously a one-man woman, I would have asked her years ago," Art jibed back.

Tonya thought she would die there and then. They didn't know it, but she had already forfeited her status as a one-man woman. She wondered how effusive the praise would be for Tonya-the-slut instead of Tonya-the-star!

"I'll go find myself a drink Art. Bring her back soon, will you?" Tom asked.

"Tom, don't wander off too far." Tonya said as Art whisked her away. "I'll be right back, promise." The truth was that Tonya didn't want to risk that Tom would bump into Peter, and having Peter say something, not realizing who he was speaking with. Although her insides were roiling her face was a mask of calm as Art introduced her to a seemingly endless stream of people.

Tom made his way to the bar, saw it was three deep and grunted. "There's another bar on the patio." Tom looked over and saw the comment came from an attractive Brunette. "Thanks," he said. "Tom."

"Janice," she replied. "Tom Andrews? Tonya's husband?" Janice asked.

"Yes." Tom said, proud that his wife was so well known in her company.

"Oh. Maybe you ought not go to the outside bar after all," she said. "There are some young guys out there. I'm sure it's drunk talk but one fellow, Peter something, was making several, hmm, uncomplimentary comments about her.

I'm sure you wouldn't want to hear that crap," she said. This was working better than she had hoped. Tonya was going to pay. Tonya was a fun sex toy, but Janice wanted Peter all to herself. Once she got Tonya out of the way, she would be home free.

Of course, Janice's warning only served to trigger Tom. "Point him out to me Janice?" Tom asked. "I should have a talk with Peter about manners."

Janice feigned reluctance and tried to talk Tom out of it by saying she was sure it was just stupid drunk talk that didn't warrant his attention, and that she should learn to keep her big mouth shut, the whole time walking him out the door and toward the bar.

Peter didn't know that he too was a pawn in Janice's game. He was. Peter could do with a smack-down. He was so maddeningly arrogant.

From what she'd heard, Tom was something of an athlete. He competed in 10ks and mini triathlons, he went to the gym, he put the work in. "This is going to be fun," she thought as she pointed to Peter in the crowd of young men by the bar. "The sandy hair guy," Janice said. "Are sure about this? I've heard he's a gym rat. He could be a tough guy. Maybe you should just forget it," Janice said, though she had no intention of talking Tom out of it. On the contrary she was gently prodding him into the confrontation.

"I'll take it from here Janice. Thanks. Why don't you head inside?" Tom walked to the bar and ordered a Crown and 7 from the bartender. He bent his ear to the conversation and picked up on Peter holding court.

Janice took one more moment to hold Tom with a look of concern then patted Tom's arm and walked back toward the house smiling broadly. "I'll have to find a place to watch the fun," she thought.

Art was still escorting Tonya among his counterparts who were people typically two and three levels above her "lowly" Financial Services Manager level. Yet Art was holding her out as a VP-in-training. Her head was so turned by the praise and compliments she was getting, and she was oblivious to what was transpiring on the patio.

The worlds were colliding.

Tom took the drink from the bar man and listened in to the conversation coming from the knot of the loud young men. Peter was doing the story telling, the others were the Greek chorus to his narration.

"So, Yeah, Tonya's like forty but I'm telling you she's a freak. You know I have a little extra for the ladies, right?" That was a set up for Peter's follow-through. "She can take me balls deep in all three holes." He smiled and nodded his head to punctuate his point.

Tom set his drink on the bar a pushed into the knot, the sound of one young man objecting weakly got Peter's attention and he saw a man approaching him. "What do you want old..." Tom struck Peter in the Adams Apple with a short light right and Peter's words were trapped in his throat, literally. His hands flew to his throat, and he fell choking to his knees.

"Hey!" One of the men said, "That's our friend." Tom looked at them. No one stepped forward. "So?" was his reply to the speaker, "This is private conversation boys. Excuse us." There was a moment of hesitation but none of the three wanted to try this guy. Besides, Peter was a blowhard anyway. They walked away.

Tom threw three $20s on the bar. "You're doing a great job," he bent to read the barman's name tag, "Anthony. Why don't you take a break?"

Anthony looked at Tom, he didn't want to get on his bad side. "I'll leave you two to talk." Anthony said and walked off, pocketing his tips.

Tom walked over to Peter who was starting to breathe more regularly and struggling to get to his feet. He grabbed Peter's ear with his thumb and both his fore and middle fingers, folded it in half and twisted hard until Peter's head followed his ear. "Better." Tom said. "Let's find somewhere more private." And walked off toward the edge of the house, frog marching a sputtering Peter alongside.

Tom turned the corner and was out of sight of the bank of windows that looked out on the patio. This side of the house was a blank wall. He spun Peter, tossed him against the wall hard and let go of his ear.

Peter's hand shot to his injured ear. "I'm gonna fuck you up." He started to follow though on his threat and was shut up in mid syllable with a hard slap to the right side of his face, followed instantly by its twin to the left side of his face.

Peter's head snapped back and forth with the assault. His face stung and his eyes watered; he still couldn't draw a full breath and wondered if he could stand. "Why was this guy beating the shit out of him?" He thought, then the realization hit him. This must be her husband. Peter worried for his safety.

"You seem to know a lot about my wife Peter." Tom said. "I'm going to ask you a couple of questions. You are going to answer me. Do I have to emphasize how bad it would be for you to lie to me at this point?" Peter shook his head as he looked up at Tom. "Good."

Tom spent the next 10 minutes with Peter who was generally forthcoming, though he did need additional persuading several times. Occasionally Peter was in the process of replying and Tom decided to pop him anyway. While, technically undeserved a little smack here and there helped instill the need for total candor in Peter's replies.

Tom asked if there were pictures or video. Peter was desperately seeking a way to downplay his role and seized upon Janice. "Not me, I don't have any, but I saw Janice with her phone. She might." Peter said.

"Janice?! How does she fit in this?" Tom thought. "This seems a little too coincidental. No time to find her now. I'll have to settle for what Mr. Big Dick has to say for now, but I will need to deal with Janice."

Tom asked several more wrap-up questions. The answers the smug son of a bitch had given him made him sick. He couldn't believe Peter was describing his Tonya, but he held it together for long enough to deal with Peter..

Having heard enough, Tom hit Peter in the chest with a stiff arm that slammed him up against the wall. He followed up with a right knee to his balls. Tom stepped back, got his balance and brought his right knee up in one more blow to Peter's nuts. He could barely hold Peter up and let him sink to the ground with his back against the wall.

"Don't even walk through the house. Call an Uber, walk off the property and wait. Get the fuck out of here now," Tom was livid. Peter's mouth opened to speak but no words came out. He just nodded and began to move.

Tom continued with building anger. "Get your breath, grab your nuts. get up and get out of here before I do something permanent." Tom grabbed Peter by the hair, "helped" him to his feet and pushed him away. Tom watched him hobble through the yard toward the gate. He hoped that Peter didn't scare the kids in the jump castle.

"Time to find Tonya." He thought and Tom turned to the house.

Janice watched Tom walk away and headed after Peter. He would be needed for the next part of her plan.

Tonya saw her husband walking in from the patio and scanning the room. He looked mussed, red faced, and agitated. Her first thought was "Where the fuck is Peter?" Then she began to imagine all manner of disasters. "No matter what," she thought, "we can't do this here. I've got to get him out of here quickly!" She excused herself from the conversation and rushed to intercept him.

Tom turned and saw his wife approach. He held his tongue until she drew up next to him. "I met a friend of yours. Peter Warren. He spoke highly of you and your special talents!" Tom spat that at Tonya.

Tonya flushed red and nodded. "For heaven's sake Tom, please, not here. Let's leave now. I'll tell you everything but at home please." Tonya hushed voice was begging him and she reached for his hand.

Tom pulled back a bit too harshly and people clustered nearby began to sneak looks their way. "Take advantage of Art's offer of an Uber Tonya. Go ahead and finish working the room." Tom walked away.

*****

The Uber pulled up in front of her condo and Tonya saw Tom's car parked in the drive. She paid the driver and walked to the door. She thought a moment, then took out her key and let herself in.

Tom was sitting in the living room. Tonya left her things by the door. She walked into him and fell to her knees at his feet. She reached and took hold of both of his hands. Tom tried to pull back, but she held tight.

She held Tom's gaze and said, "Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't love me," she said.

"I can't do that Tonya," Tom replied, "but that doesn't matter anymore." He allowed her to continue to hold his hands. "Do you love this guy?" he asked.

"No Tom, of course not." She replied looking into his eyes. "It's just a physical infatuation."

Tom pulled his hands clear. He was quiet a moment before he spoke again. "You said 'It's' an infatuation.'"

"Yes?" Tonya said looking confused then it dawned on her. She looked at Tom with mix of shame and pity. She knew she was gutting him with her revelation.

"You intend to continue fucking him," Tom said incredulously. Tonya nodded but didn't look at him.

"And you want my buy in," he continued.

He stood and began a slow pacing of the living room as his thoughts came to him. "And you want to stay here with me and go and see him when...," He stopped and looked at Tonya, "...my god don't tell me you were planning to bring him here?!"

"No never. I would never shame you like that," she said.

After a moment, Tonya looked up. "Of course, I want to stay here, with you. I'm your wife. I love you, that hasn't changed." She said it with sincerity. "We would be discreet Tom. We could meet at his place," she offered.

"You've shared me before," Tonya challenged.

Tom turned and glared at her, "Don't even go there." Tom yelled. "What we did we did together. We talked about it together and whoever we were with we were always in the same room together."