Go Big! Ch. 04 - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice had played the lawyers for Wolf expertly and before they left the estate that day, they had been promised a high six figure settlement for emotional distress. She sold the scenario of Tonya as the aggressor, the high-powered executive that threatened and abused her underlings to satisfy her deviant sexual desires. There were no charges, no trial, no board that met to decide the merits of Janice's claims. Art and Wolf wanted the matter closed as quickly as possible and with as little fanfare as they could manage.

Art was so mad at Tonya at first, he insisted that Wolf sue Tonya to recover the payments made to Janice and Peter. but the lawyers managed to dissuade him telling him that their insurance covered the claim and that the publicity that such a salacious case would generate would more than negate any monies they would extract from Tonya and so Tonya dodged that bullet.

She couldn't say she was "happy", but every day was getting a little better. It helped that she had been new to the area and to her new company. She was forthcoming with her co-workers telling them that she was divorced and went so far as to say it was her fault. She wouldn't tolerate the comments some women at work made that somehow cast Tom as the bad guy.

All in all, she was respected and accepted at her new position and after nearly a year was no longer considered the 'new guy.' Her life proceeded on autopilot.

Tom remained in California. With little else in his life but work he immersed himself in a project that had been mired in overruns and schedule slips. One of the effects of the divorce changed the way that Tom dealt with such things.

Trust in his fellow human being so sorely tested, he no longer took his people at their word. Some even described him as ruthless as he pursued solutions to the problems plaguing his project without caring who got in the way. If they weren't part of the solution, they were part of the problem; he cut them loose and replaced them.

Tom's performance earned him a promotion to VP, but he found that that recognition was empty.

People had once described Tom as friendly and outgoing. Now, most of his team walked around him gingerly and made sure that they did not find themselves on his wrong side.

He lived alone in a condo with a view of the Pacific but spent most of his free time hiking in the foothills overlooking the ocean. Initially he had several women expressing interest, but Tom had no desire to start dating and kept them at arm's length. Eventually, the friendships withered. Tom didn't care. His life proceeded on autopilot.

Janice and Peter moved to Florida. With the money they received in the settlement Janice formed the "Big C Production Company". They only had a small crew, but all they really needed was Peter. They became an instant hit in the custom video market anyway. The big cock niche always sells, and they found themselves having to turn down requests. Janice had Peter and Peter had as much sex as he could handle. They rarely thought about their lives before.

***

On Monday morning, Tonya walked into the women's toilet, made her way to the far stall, shut the door and sat to pee before reporting to her workstation.

She heard the door open, and two women walked in. "You wouldn't believe the weekend I had Alice." The woman said as she examined her make up in the mirror.

"I thought you would have called Sandi," Alice said. "Now that you made me wait, I want to hear all the details."

"Well, the rumors are true." Sandi confirmed. "He's every bit as big as we heard."

"OMG!" Alice said. "I guess he's aptly named, Harry Long," and they both laughed. "I want to hear it all!"

"Okay, okay, but not here. I'll tell you all about it at lunch. You buy!" Sandi giggled and the two left the washroom.

Tonya sat in the stall stunned, a New Mr. Big Cock here?! Harry Long. "OH NO!" Tonya thought. "Not that again."

As she stood at the sink washing up, she thought about it once more, "Wait a minute, why the fuck not? I've already paid the price, it's all gravy now." Tonya washed her hands and headed out to her desk. Her first order of business was to find out where in the building Harry worked.

Tonya smiled to herself; she would stop by the adult bookstore on the way home. "Just like riding a bike." She thought. "I hope they have the Pussy Blaster!"

Fin