All Comments on 'Go To Him, Sweetheart'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just what every woman dreams of -her husband as her pimp. Stupid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another squid brained husband married to a faithless woman named Claire. There seems to be a lot of stories like this one floating in the cesspool called Loving Wives. How about this scenario instead? - "What's that Claire? You say that you would rather be down the hall making love to my best friend Jake instead of being here in bed with me, your husband? Hold that thought dear. I'm just going to go load my shotgun!"

I understand it is just a fictional story but...it represents a reality that someone is yearning for. A truly sickening and puzzling relationship model that defies the goodness and beauty of the marriage relationship between husband and wife. Surely this is the fruit of a force of evil. Societal depravity grows more abundant each day. I should probably just lay this website down right here and walk away. But I'm just trying to figure out people and what makes them tick. What is astonishing is that I have seen a few positive glimpses of human nature among the postings. Hope springs eternal. - TANSTAAFL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bull shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really? One of the stupidest stories ever! He had lost his wife and his friend after that first night!

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Yes, the idiots are still not extinct, as this author and his story prove! 1*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How completely stupid.Why do people write such complete bollocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just admit it. Secretly this husband wanted his old buddy Jake to himself. He's pimping his wife for now so he can get some of Jake's sweet cream for himself. Secretly he's gay for Jake's big cock. So now...since his wife is involved they can all become closer together.

Absolutely ridiculous. Pathetic. Go talk to a therapist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Nope

You are definitely better at writing interracial category stories than others. These stories just make you look like at wimp of a writer. Where when you write interracial stories you like to get carried away if I was you keep writing in the interracial category and don’t forget it’s a thing for them to end up pregnant always is with the interracial category. But hey I know it’s only words at the end of the day . But you do better in the interracial category ok

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Only disgusting…

Cito22Cito22about 2 years ago

Another anti-male type story. These new authors that keep writing this shit need to go find a new hobby. Too many cuck stories , most without any substance at all, and now there are less and less wives paying the price for infidelity. I pray this is not an ongoing thing and the LW category goes back to the way it was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Description said it all. Just another willing cuck story. Automatic one star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The author is obviously a weak, degenerate male writing his fantasies for his kind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the author, thank you kindly for taking the time and making the effort to write this story. I read it and enjoyed it.

I note, as per usual, that group of “readers” have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to comments. I encourage you to delete the comments which are rude and useless. You do have that power, author. Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the rude comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these trolls will soon grow weary of posting nasty comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Exactly how are they closer together in many ways and they're having more sex than ever if she's not there?

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

1 Star

Silly cuck crap.

26thNCuck Disapproved

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

The Author who is the literary version of ass cancer has gotten the wifi back in his closet of gay denial.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And what do you do when they’re away for months traveling Europe ? Home alone jacking your subpar penis while thinking about and hearing about them ? Do you have any unique sex moves that she likes and won’t let jake do ? Will you be able to balance the scales by keeping her to yourself for the same amount of time as she spent with jake when they were on their whirlwind tour ? Why does he get her on weekends when nobody is working and you get her through the work week. ? Does she prefer jake over you ? By what she said she does like jake better than you sexually and probably has a lot more fun with him too ! You’ll find yourself as the third wheel and shel stay married to you as it’s more financially sound for her and jake but not you and it’s more practical as well . She’ll stay married to you but you’ll become more like a butler / maid / cum cleaner / cuckolded sex slave for them to ridicule and torture for their enjoyment and gratification ! They’ll powertrip and abuse you because to them you’re the fool who let a superior ,(in all ways) , man fuck your wife and that alone makes them both lose all respect for you over time , and you’ll play into that scenario by losing self esteem and confidence in yourself , eventually wearing a cock cage dresses and maids outfits and miniskirts with makeup and having buttplugs in your ass and sucking jakes dick to clean it then licking your former loving wife’s jake-cum filled ass and cunt while yours and their friends all are being allowed to watch and make you bring them drinks and offer them all sexual favors for their pleasure only as you won’t be allowed any release for months then years then decades at a time ! All the while being courteous and accommodating to the masses ! Well have fun sucker !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I appreciate your work on this story. I liked that the husband knew it was more than 'fucking" between his wife and his friend, since he often talked of them "making love". It might have been exciting for you to expand on this a bit more, perhaps the wife even admitting her feelings for Jake to her husband. They're clearly affectionate with each other, holding hands, romantic kissing in front of the husband, so letting a heartfelt "I love you, Jake" slip out would have added to her giving herself completely to the Alpha male.

~

You clearly portray Jake as superior, both athletically, and in appearance, to the husband. While the husband acknowledges this to himself, it could have been hot for the wife to confirm her husband's inadequacies directly to him, via subtle comparisons. It wouldn't have to be done in a mocking way, the way many stories do, but more like the wife confessing to a best friend, (in this case it would be the husband's new status) just how overwhelmed she is with her new lover, and just how perfect he is.

DrkmanDrkmanalmost 2 years ago

Nice story and glad you explored not only his but her feelings as well. Wonder if it will continue until she gets pregnant from one of them.

DrkmanDrkman11 months ago

Good story, really enjoyed it. Eventually I'm guessing Jake will want her to have a baby by him. Then things could get interesting. Another chapter maybe?

Ridiculous69Ridiculous693 months ago

Another weak and worthless attempt to justify turning your wife into a whore and yourself into an idiotic cuck. Your arguments hold no merit and you only prove the stupidity and foolish of this lifestyle

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...