All Comments on 'Go Where You Desire'

by PG564E

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh yes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So Hot, made me so hard, i started dripping pre-cum without even touching myself. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story of man sex desire and lust. There is nothing that is more exciting than being taken.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was hot...would love to be made to do the same thing...i so love suck another mans soft cock till its all hard in my mouth then letting him cummmm down my throat

PG564EPG564Ealmost 2 years agoAuthor

I am glad that I wrote this because the great comments tell me it turned men on when they read it. On top of arousing them, I can picture their cocks squirting orgasmic ropes of sperm.

Thanks for you comments. They are helpful and inspire me.

sealandssdsealandssdalmost 2 years ago

Wish you a chance of blowjob experience in real life.

jrt20jrt20almost 2 years ago

Good description of the desire to suck cock

DickeredDickeredalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic! My dick is so hard!

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiteralmost 2 years ago

Thanks for a good cum. I should write more gay stories.

ericrodman101ericrodman101over 1 year ago

Great story, got me hard, made me cum. Memories of my first fucks although mine weren’t as sweet, but I hope some of my young guys have these memories of me cumming down their virgin throats.

bookworm69bookworm69over 1 year ago

Really. REALLY hot. Loved all the great details, which revealed Bob as succumbing to his secret base passion. LOVED how at each stage, Bob seemed to want to debase himself more and more, as if to reveal his true nature as a cock-loving faggot. Loved Bob's reaction to Alan's warm spongy head ... made me take my own cock out and began stroking it. Also, LOVED Bob getting fucked ... his pure pleasure with his ass finally getting what he needed was ... mmmm ... HOT.

ChloecrossedChloecrossedover 1 year ago

So hot, my knickers got so wet reading this. Thank you. Xxxx

widereceiverwidereceiverabout 1 year ago

I thought the story was hot and sexy. My dick became nice and hard as I was reading it. I can really relate to Bobby.

bottomfunbottomfun12 months ago

Such a hot and horny story, really turned me on

muzicmannmuzicmann11 months ago

Great story. To read about my own fantasy was WONDERFUL!!

AmberSolisAmberSolis8 months ago

Hot, hot, HOT! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved the cock sucking desire and descriptions, exactly how I'd love it to happen to me! Some big hairy alpha male putting my face over the edge of his bed and dragging his hairy musky balls over my face to put his scent all over me and penetrating my mouth with his cut dick, this would make my first time special and would probably make me cum from the excitement of finally getting to smell, lick, taste and suck hot masculine cock! Great writing about a males strong urges and long held desire to try cock sucking finally being unleashed!

TerriCTerriC7 months ago

Loved it. I can relate to Bobby as I am a very submissive cock-sucker

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent 1st time cock sucking story. Made my dick hard. Still looking for my first mouthful from a large cut cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPG564E@PG564E
I love providing hot and eager homosexual pleasures to men. I suck cock, love the taste of cum, and much more if the opportunity exists. Have been eating my own cum for 18 years, and whole loads from other men the past 8 years; I have to be discreet, no one knows how much I l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES