Go Where You Desire Pt. 02

Story Info
Bobby's free fall into homosexual debauchery.
912 words
4.69
7.8k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PG564E
PG564E
208 Followers

Bobby lay on his side and Alan held him in his strong arms. Alan's spent dick rested in Bobby's ass crack and its thickness thrilled Bobby.

"Alan - thank you again. I feel so happy with you. Swallowing all that cum was divine. I found my true sexual self as I savored your dick cream and knew this was so right."

Alan kissed the back of Bobby's neck. He ground his soft cock in the younger man's ass crack. He smiled wickedly.

"Tell me how it felt when I fucked you Bobby. You did not expect that, but you took my big fuck tool like a seasoned faggot. Your sweet ass felt like a vise when you gripped my dick boy."

Bobby lewdly ground back on his male lovers penis.

"I never felt so dirty before Alan." A tear escaped from Bobby's left eye. "I thought I was going to pass out. Your cock felt like a molten slab of iron passing through a thimble. God, your fucking cock is so huge Alan.. I really love it. I honestly do,"

Alan could hardly believe this first timer was a moth to a faggot's dream. Bobby had loved his cock with his entire body. The bitch was wiggling his soft ass against his manhood, and Alan knew where he wanted to take Bobby next.

"Stop boy. Turn towards me and face me."

Bobby did as he was told. Their faces were close together and Bobby leaned forward and gently kissed Alan right on his lips. No prompting from Alan. Natural. Soft lips kissing Alans like he was Bobby's wife. Sensuous. Electric.

Alan held the smaller man in his arms. Ran his fingers through Bobby's hair as their French kiss had made both men's erections rigid again. Alans hand reached down and engulfed both dicks. His warm fingers and dick held the two men together and Alan began masturbating them both. Very slowly as his tongue ran wild in Bobby's mouth. The teacher and the student were overcome with gay lust.

This chance meeting at the adult bookstore had richly rewarded Alan and Bobby. They kissed passionately, moaning together in shared arousal and pleasure. It was so natural to Bobby, kissing another man like this. Sucking his cock for him, and taking his entire blood engorged penis up his ass like a teenage girl.

"mmmm hmmm". Dueling tongues. Alans dick rubbing against Bobby's shaft. Alan broke off the kiss.

"Time to 69 boy, I want you on top of me for now. Make sure I can reach your dick with my mouth young man."

Bobby swung into this position. He wrapped his arms around Alans hips and lowered his mouth to accept Alans prick again. He loved the smooth texture of the crown, traced the ridge around the cut dick with the tip of his tongue.

"Go down on me boy," It was a husky order from the older, dominant man.

"yes oh yes sir I'll suck it so good for you."

Bobby's lips were learning the cock sucking art of varying pressure to a man's dick. Gliding the tongue around it, sucking harder, then lessening the pressure, taking more of the dick in his mouth, then sucking it harder on the way up to his piss slit.

"goddamn boy" Alan gasped. Bobby's rigid dick was in front of his eyes and mouth. But Alan chose to wet his middle finger and gently push it into Bobby's open anal hole.

"uwwwlllll " Bobby moaned as his asshole was going to be used by Alan again, just because he decided to find out Bobby's blossoming desire.

'oh, ohmmm yes" Bobby pled as two, then three of Alans fingers wound their way into Bobby's rectum as Alan drove Bobby into a state of frenzy. He was wildly sucking Alans dick like a starving queer. All inhibitions were gone for Bobby. This felt so right, so fucking hot, god how he loved this mans dick, how he made Bobby want to do anything for him that he desired.

The pressure in Bobby's ass lessened as Alan withdrew one finger slowly, then another. Finger fucking the younger man with just one digit led to Bobby forcing Alans entire cock into his throat from above. Bobby's wet lips were wed to Alans balls and stomach.

"oh yeah my cock whore. Love my dick boy. Your a natural born queer. Dick sucking faggot... hum loud on my meat boy, show me how much you love this."

"MLELMMMMMM HHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM"

Alan began smacking Bobby's ass cheeks, not viciously, but with authority. This sent Bobby into a new zone of arousal, his mind on fire with lust. Oh how glad he was to be picked up by this man and sexually used like this. This was not abuse. This was heaven on earth to Bobby as a thick stream of semen was launched from Alans dick.

He ejaculated like a fire hose had been turned on, once again producing a prodigious amount of sperm that surprised even himself.

Slurping wet sex sounds of oral depravity hung in the bedroom. Alan finally stopped oozing sperm into Bobby's mouth.

"geezuz that was fucking good Bobby. Isn't it fucking great to learn you were born to suck dick and take it up your ass, that you really are a faggot?"

Bobby gasped for breath as the last of Alan's semen flowed down his throat.

"love this Alan, love your cock, love your cum... love you Alan."

PG564E
PG564E
208 Followers