Go Where You Desire Pt. 04

Story Info
Bobby's depravity.
1.7k words
4.71
3.3k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PG564E
PG564E
208 Followers

Four days later, Bobby was at his desk at work and the phone rang which startled him a little bit. He picked up the receiver.

"Hello, how can I help you?"

The sound of Alan's masculine voice gave Bobby a shiver.

"You will suck my dick soon Bobby. And prepare for a lustful fuck from my big cock that you love so much."

Bobby's mind reeled with excitement.

"Oh Alan, thank you - I love your cock with all my heart, and live to please it for you. It thrills me that you demand to cum in my mouth, and to pound my faggot ass with your cock."

"Good answer Bobby. I want to know about Karen and you - tell me now."

Bobby whined "Alan I want your cock so bad, please fuck me and put it in my throat!"

The grin on Alan's face was wide and wicked.

"My cock whore begs for my dick - forget about Karen for now. Get down to the bathhouse - I'll be there in an hour. Your going to love the surprise your going to get from me Bobby. You will consider it not as a gift, but a sexual reward for you being queer and wanting only cock."

Bobby's sexual excitement overwhelmed him. His lover was going to dick his holes, and just that thought made him think of their first meeting in the adult book store. He was so proud he had searched and told this beautiful man he wanted to suck his dick. His mind burned with homosexual lust.

He left the office and got in his car. He arrived at the bathhouse 15 minutes later.

As he signed in and showed his member's card, his hand shook with anticipation. The clerk was amused at his distress.

"damn, you really want it bad boy."

Bobby eagerly paid the club fee and gasped "I just love cock. I'm a total faggot now."

The clerk just smiled. He wished he was getting a piece of this faggot. Fucking guy was cock starved.

Alan had completed three phone calls in the time that he spoke to Bobby. The calls were made to men he had initiated into the world of gay sex. Alan's influence on all three men was considerable. Not one would deny any request that Alan asked them to do. Failure to comply meant the denial of Alan's cock to their mouth and anus forever.

The clerk at the bathhouse called Alan and confirmed that Bobby was there. He serviced Alan on a regular basis, and envied Bobby. Alan had turned another straight man into a fucking queer for life.

Bobby loved being naked with nude men. He loved checking out the size of their dicks, and letting them know he liked what he saw. He had rented a room and left his clothes there. He walked down the hall to the whirlpool bath with a raging hard on. He passed the glass partition and was delighted to see 5 naked men relaxing in the swirling warm water.

He stepped down into the water and placed himself in the middle of the whirlpool. He faced a Chinese man staring back at him and knelt down, opened his mouth, and the Chinese man rose and the crowd saw a thick uncut dick starting to rise.

He walked to Bobby and rubbed his dick all over his face. He leered down at him and gruffly snarled "suck my dick faggot." That was music to Bobby's ears as his warm mouth sucked the foreskin down to expose the man's purplish helmet.

"glugglugglufmmmm" Bobby moaned as he fellated this Chinese businessman in front of other white men and a black man. Soon, the Chinese stud began holding Bobby's head and fucking his mouth. Alan had arrived at the front desk and paid his fee. He waited for his friends to join him, knowing his slut was sucking somebody's dick joyfully. One by one his friends arrived and all rented lockers, stripped naked, and began to search for Bobby.

They checked the playrooms, sauna, showers, dark room with the plush leather ottoman, and heard a man having a violent orgasm in the whirlpool area.

"fucking suck it love my dick you horny faggot - your mouth's better than pussy" the Chinese guy said loudly as the white sex cream roared from his dick into Bobby's mouth and gushed six or seven thick loads into his stomach. Alan saw this from above the pool, and decided he was going to give Bobby a severe fucking in the shower area.

The Chinese man's thick cock was freed from Bobby's mouth. Alan's voice boomed in the hallway. "shower time now faggot. Get on your hands and knees and keep your ass tilted skyward."

In less than a minute Bobby assumed that position. The floor was wet but no one was using the showers. Alan placed his rock hard cock at the entrance to Bobby's anus and began teasing his taint. "Take my big dick whore. I'm gonna stay still and real men are going to watch you fuck my dick with your asshole bitch."

Alan lubed his dick thickly, and eased it into Bobby's asshole. The slurping wet fucking sound began rising as Bobby rode Alan's erection in that lewd position. He cooed and moaned, and was taking all 8 inches like an alley whore in no time. Alan pulled his dick out of Bobby's back door, not wanting to blast his load just yet.

A bystander sat down in front of Bobby and pulled his head down on his prick and stroked his cock in his mouth. "uwwllloooouwwlll" Bobby moaned as two large erections filled both his holes. He felt wonderful, being fucked by two men. Other men were standing watching. Some men began playing with other men's dicks. There were nine men in the showers. Seven were white and two were black. Alan had summoned 4 of these men with his phone calls. Each was hung with long, thick erections.

"mm mmm mmmm yeah fuck" Alan groaned. He pistoned his cock into Bobby's ass and held his hips tightly. He rammed and pounded his asshole, and the man sitting on the floor closed his eyes in pleasure and shot a huge load of sperm into Bobby's mouth. It was a very erotic scene. Alan fucked Bobby with a ferocity that surprised the other men. "Take it pussy boy" Alan wailed before his orgasm made his body tremble.

"Get up now whore, stand with your hands on the wall and your legs spread wide boy" commanded Alan.

The whore complied, and each man there fucked his ass senseless. They plunged their manhoods deep into his body, grunted, growled, and semen coated Bobby's fuck hole and made lewd slurping sounds as one, two, three, four men fucked him while the others waited their turn.

Bobby's dick erupted in a shower of sperm having never been touched. He felt ecstasy, being gang fucked like this. He moaned non-stop, and got his ass plowed mercilessly. His wife Karen would have been astonished seeing him loving men taking his ass and fucking him wildly.

Each man had an orgasm from fucking Bobby. One by one they left, until only Alan and Bobby remained. "let's go into your room now my whore" whispered Alan.

Bobby's naked ass was dripping semen as they walked down the hallway. He was overwhelmed by homosexual lust and was begging for Alan's dick in his mouth when they reached the private room and opened the door.

Four men were in the bed paired off, and were sucking each other's dicks. They did not stop as Alan and Bobby entered and closed the door behind them. "OK boys, time to ravage my slut."

There was a large mirror facing the bed. As Bobby's vision was taken away by Alan's body, he lovingly sucked Alan's dick as someone else began fucking him. He felt a hand on his erection and pumped his dick in it as he the pleased the two male sex organs inside his body. Alan was in a state of sexual frenzy now, and let loose a shower of hot sperm in his whores mouth, nearly choking Bobby who gulped it eagerly as it blasted into his mouth. Bobby's cock shot streams of sperm, and the stranger behind Bobby howled as his meat fed yet more semen into his slick well fucked asshole.

Bobby's eyes grew wide as he could see himself in the mirror now. The other two men had spread his legs completely out, and he saw two hard dicks being lined up to his anus, then gradually had a few inches of each cock into his anus. It hurt very badly, and he saw Alan smiling in the mirror.

"take it boy - move your ass on those dicks, get all of them in whore" hissed Alan.

Pain consumed Bobby's battered rectum, but he obeyed his lovers order. Not long ago he had been yearning to suck dick in that adult book store, and this marvelous man named Alan had fed his mouth and ass with the dick he now loved. The pressure in the walls of his anus was immense, and he slid back against both invader's and took 5 inches of cock side by side... and Bobby shook with the start of another violent orgasm. He cried out, howled with orgasmic pleasure, and came for a third time in less than two or so hours.

The bedsheet was sticky with Bobby's cum, and minutes more passed before the two men fucking Bobby climaxed into his back door hole.

Bobby was lying on his stomach in a pool of his own sperm. Alan grinned, and told Bobby to sit up, which he did.

"Your surprise was nice, did you like being fucked like that Bobby.?

"Yes, very much sir. I loved your dick more than all the other men's"

"I believe you whore. But that was only part one of the surprise I promised you."

Bobby was genuinely confused and his face betrayed his puzzlement.

"Part one Sir.?

"Yes, Bobby. You've been a superb cock pupil ever since we met in that bookstore. I've showed you that you will prefer sex with men before your wife. Karen is such a sweet girl - we have talked about you for some time now. So we are going to shower now, pay extra attention to my dick boy. Then, we are going to your house and you will do whatever Karen tells you to."

Bobby was totally shocked. His mouth gaped open in astonishment. Alan led him to the shower and made Bobby wash his cock and balls as water poured down on the two men.

PG564E
PG564E
208 Followers