Go Where You Desire Pt. 03

Story Info
Bobby's empty home.
986 words
4.56
3.5k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PG564E
PG564E
208 Followers

Alan had Bobby's home address, email address, and cell phone number in his wallet. He had reluctantly let the married man go home, to be there when his wife and kids returned from their vacation.

Alan admired his naked body on display in the mirror. He traced the length of his sizable penis and smiled. Of all the men Alan had turned into cock needful queers, Bobby's thirst for cock and cum was insatiable. None of the other men had displayed the impressive craving that Bobby's entrance into homosexual joys bought to life.

On the drive home Bobby's mind was flashing with images. Of him taking Alan's large sexual organ deep into his male anus, gripping the hard shaft with the smooth and pliable cock head. That had felt so good to Bobby. So wanton and filthy dirty.

Bobby slowed for the red light. He was not really sure of how many times he had sucked Alan's cock. The rest of the world vanished when Alan's penis penetrated Bobby's virgin mouth. It made Bobby's heart beat faster. His warm dick filled his oral cavity. It tasted sublime. Slightly salty, but so slick from the stream of saliva Bobby had dripped on Alan's cock head. The sheer release of that awful waiting to perform fellatio Bobby had suffered, made the flow of cream from Alan's cock taste like thick white gold. Knowing this virile man was going to ejaculate his heavy load of cum made Bobby feel a bliss he had never felt before.

The light changed and Bobby hit the gas. It was only a couple miles to his house, and he had a few hours of alone time before his family came back. He thought about Karen now. She gave Bobby good head, but was not really into swallowing his cum each time she sucked him off. Karen loved fucking hard, and Bobby usually felt her cum coat his cock when he plowed her pussy eagerly.

Anal sex did not happen in their marriage. Karen tried it a few times, but the pain made her quit the effort when Bobby's cock made a slight penetration past Karen's O ring. Bobby's introduction into anal sex was spontaneous, and he was amazed (and proud) that he had taken a pounding from a man with a thick, 8" cock. Alan's sperm felt like a molten liquid in Bobby's fuck hole.

Would Karen feel horny tonight? Would Bobby feel pangs of guilt for cheating on her? With another man no less? What would his young teenage kids think if they knew their father was now a cock sucker? A wave of turmoil roiled in his mind as he pulled into his driveway and shut the car off.

Bobby had just closed the door and was headed to his front porch when his cell phone rang. It startled him as he saw this incoming call was from Alan.

"Yes Alan".

" I will leave you alone for a few days. I will call you at your office though. You will be honest with me or I disappear from your life. Have sex with your wife. Tell me if that gets you off. If her body turns you on. The number of times you might have sex."

"Yes... sir, Alan of course I will."

"Good. And I want to know what you dream about Bobby. Do not lie to me."

"I won't, I promise Alan."

The phone fell silent and Bobby reached for his house keys. His cock was beginning to harden. He wished Alan was naked and waiting in the foyer. Bobby would unlock the door and his eyes would feast on Alan's naked body.

And Alan would take him. On the floor of his own house behind the closed front door. Alan would fuck him elegantly. Give Bobby a nice long fuck. Bobby's erection was painfully visible through his pants. He was relieved no one was home yet.

Bobby's mind raced with an overpowering erotic image. His cock felt like an overstuffed sausage ready to explode. Alan was fucking his wife up the ass and really pounding her. Karen was wailing and grinding on Alan's big cock like an alley whore. The wife who had denied Bobby wicked anal sex was now like a love slave to Alan.

Bobby's cock head was an angry purplish hue, as he watched Karen being lustly sodomized by a handsome older man. Alan could be her father- that thought sent a stream of hot semen from Bobby's cock head on to the living room rug. He grunted in sexual bliss, this first time fantasy an erotic shocker to himself.

"oh fuck, damn was that hot" Bobby whispered aloud to no one.

After the torrid homosexual acts which Bobby had recently experienced, this image of his attractive wife taking a monster dick up her ass and passionately loving every inch of a virile, manly dick, had given Bobby a superb orgasm.

He found his sperm on the carpet and used his finger to scoop of the evidence of his masturbation. He now wished he had more time to rest before Karen got home.

He wanted to suck Alan's dick in front of her eyes, and share his overflowing cum load in a french kiss with her. Another image, this time of Karen being fucked in her pussy and up her naughty ass bought a smile to Bobby's face. Alan and him were giving Karen violent, wrenching orgasms pounding both her sex holes in tandem.

He began walking up the steps to get a shower. Maybe Karen could turn into a closet hot wife. Fucking strangers. A married woman in her early forties going sexually crazy before she grew to old to experience pure cock lust.

Bobby had done exactly that. He was now a married cock sucker. And a hung man had fucked his ass in a dominant, demanding manner. He fucking loved it.

PG564E
PG564E
208 Followers