All Comments on 'Goading the Wife Ch. 02'

by Jeff_Dearborne

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
alexetlaurealexetlaure7 months ago

Hot ....time to say YES !

seittitgibseittitgib7 months ago

Very well written! Excited and nervous for the continuation!

becontree2001ukbecontree2001uk7 months ago

Great story. Hoping part 3 is published soon!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love this story! How she is tempting her husband because she wants to broken and used by their black neighbor. I know if I was ever in that situation I would also struggle to keep him away from my wife. I think about him doing whatever he can to turn her. Keeping her at his house as he fucks her repeatedly, breaking her in to be able to handle his BBC. Getting her to love what it feels like and turning her into a submissive married slut to own.

auhound49auhound496 months ago
TOTALLY HOT!!!!! CONTINUE! Much more please!

It is progressing even better - let Penny continue to say no until dear hubby gets a chance to impregnate Danica with Penny encouraging the impregnation. So many women, even if, like Penny, a submissive, greatly enjoy seeing another bitch forcibly impregnated. Also Penny should have to submit to totally unprotected sex not only with Shaun but with any strange cock as it is even hotter if the baby daddy is not known (perhaps baby 2 and all others?).

It is not "losing control" for Penny - it is freely giving up control, giving total control to her new Master, to Shaun, as His property, to use for His selfish enjoyment however He desires. Giving up control can be so liberating for a submissive of either gender (hence hubby giving up control of his sex as well as her sex).

Branding is just Penny's way of showing her submission, of showing that she is needing and willing to suffer for her Master's pleasure, so not at all unusual.

You should NOT leave out prostitution for Penny, not at all. That is the ultimate in humiliation, in giving herself totally to Master Shaun, giving herself as pure fuckmeat to be used solely for the benefit of Shaun, her new Owner.

TO THE SLUTS who get wet thinking of themselves in Penny's place, please post how wet this is getting you, how much you would like this, and exactly what you would want from such servitude!

RazzmytazzRazzmytazz6 months ago

I really enjoy this series. I hope to see it continued.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Need more of it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJeff_Dearborne@Jeff_Dearborne
Been writing for a while, but have taken the step to write more. Kinks included in my stories are partner sharing, bondage, interracial and interspecies (not beast) content. If you find yourself in Canberra hit me up I will buy you a beer. If you want to support me and see...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES