Goading the Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took it from her. The handle was a simple piece of wood with a couple of holes drilled into it. It was very rough, and I realised that Shaun had bent his name into the wire from left to right. "He does realise he needs to mirror his name to get it in the right direction when branding, right?"

Penny laughed, "Yeah, he admitted that mistake but says he'll try more when he's finished unpacking Danica's jewellery supplies."

"Jewellery supplies?" I asked

My wife laughed, "Yeah, Danica makes jewellery as a hobby. Once they settled in, they should be able to make a much nicer brand." Penny stretched. "I'm tired and dirty. I'm going to have a shower. Care to join me?"

We spent the rest of the day spending time together with me, constantly wondering what tomorrow would bring. When we did make dinner, we heated up the little brand on the gas stove and seared Shaun's name into one of the patties. Penny laughed, "Not fuck meat, but it is Shaun's meat now."

I groaned at her play. We made love one last time that night. All the while, I wondered if this would be the last time we got to make love, and then we fell asleep in each other's arms.