All Comments on 'Goblin Queen's Plan Ch. 02'

by TrampsAnThieves

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now5 months ago

Another awesome addition to this saga!!!

JacktacularJacktacular5 months ago

A very enjoyable story ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

gunmakergunmaker5 months ago

Great job of describing what is in your imagination. I see certain ties to your other stories. Strangely compelling story's that keep ones interests.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I don't think 6 chapters will be enough. This is a fun story that I want to keep going and going. Wonder what magic or skills enhancement Dera will receive? They are becoming quite the capable little band. Reav's invisibility and teleporting could come in handy when they reach the imprisoned ones loyal to Zora. He could swipe keys and weapons to free and supply them to finish their escape. Egla's little friends give them eyes that no-one will likely expect or detect. A perfect way to scout every detail of the prison before making any moves. The birds could even deliver messages to the captives that help was near. Can't wait for more.

andywankenobiandywankenobi5 months ago

This story is adorable! Love the idea of gifting magic with transfusions

skippersdadskippersdad5 months ago

I like it, looking forward to more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrampsAnThieves@TrampsAnThieves
2024-04-23: Dude fans -- your patience has been rewarded. #6 is queued to show up 4/25, #7 on 4/26, and cross your fingers that #8 is right behind. BTW, things are heating up with Sam/Emily/Lena, so I've moved the series from Mature to Incest/Taboo. The cheating is also a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES