Goblin Queen's Plan Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~

When we stopped for lunch, we unloaded the cart and Kia took it back to a family we had spotted who only had a pack-mule. Several minutes later, a hound-dog came trotting up the side of the road, ran up to Reav, and licked him on the face - before changing into Kia's goblin-form.

"Aww!" Reav complained - just getting ready to scratch her ears.

Kia laughed.

She laughed again as she told us about the family's facial expressions when she had delivered the cart and changed to her goblin-form to tell them they could keep it.

We ate a quick meal and Kia changed back to donkey form - to give Awka a ride - back along the line - to make sure everyone had water. Reav tagged along, carrying his bag of wolf-jerky.

Thankfully, everyone was getting better at rationing their water and food and we didn't seem to have to stop as often.

Later that afternoon, Twirp spied a herd of deer in a nearby field. Kia changed back to her now-favorite form and gave Imka a ride. When they returned, Zora took the archer's place, rode to each deer, and stored the carcass in her ring. Once they were back, Kia dropped Zora off and the two of them jumped back into the procession.

That evening, Gort's men reported on which families or groups had the biggest need for food. Two people from each group met us outside of our "family" camping area and Zora handed over the deer - one per group. They field-dressed them there and took the meat and hide back to their campsites. We burned and buried the refuse.

~~~

End of Chapter 5.

(There are 6 in total.)