God Bless Miss Minnie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,099 Followers

"Just shove it in," I replied, laying back on the bed and spreading my legs. I was more than just a little bit wet. My pussy was dripping and spread wide open with those big wrinkled lips hanging out. I was horny and I felt like a whore.

And he shoved it in! Damn that cock felt good! I could not remember the last time my pussy closed around something so big and so thick and so hard and so soft all at the same time. I tightened my pussy and squeezed his cock. Jesus! I always liked to fuck! What the hell had happened to me in the last few years?

"Don't be gentle Alex," I yelled. "That pussy is peter-hungry. Pound her! She won't break!"

"Think about my husband fucking Cindi. Aaron shoving that thick cock deep into her. He was having his fun banging your loving wife Alex and the horny bitch loved it! You heard her grunt like a whore. Here's your chance to get even, baby. Have your fun with ME. Fuck me like a slut -- I'm starting to feel like one."

I reached down and massaged his balls. They were big and hard and ... Jesus they were full! Immediately I thought about Aaron! Shit! I should never have let Aaron's balls get this way. No wonder he needed to empty them. It was my fault. He couldn't help it.

I massaged those big hairy testicles gently. I'm going to drain this horny bastard dry, I thought; these balls are going to be soft and empty before this afternoon is over. Alex needs this fuck as much as I do.

As I started pumping my ass I remembered how Cindi had pumped her ass for Aaron. HELL NO! She wasn't pumping for Aaron − It could have been ANY dick. She just needed to fuck. Cindi was pumping her ass for HER OWN pleasure just like I was doing now. Neglect a bitch and her pussy gets peter-hungry and then she'll fuck ANYBODY. It's hormones! It's got NOTHING to do with love.

Jesus I really need this fuck I thought. Just like Aaron had needed to fuck Cindi. I'm gonna make sure he doesn't need it that bad any more. Laying there with that strange dick pumping in and out of me, I promised myself that I was gonna take care of my husband regularly.

Then I turned my attention to the business at hand. I spread my legs wider, took that big dick deeper, and started to hump, and those cheap bedsprings told anyone walking by our room that a horny pussy was getting what it needed.

I was so horny that I had my first orgasm barely two minutes after he shoved that thick thing into me. I laid there catching my breath with Alex still pumping away. Jesus! I suddenly realized I had lost control completely and begged him for it -- begged him to fuck me harder and deeper. I was hornier than I had thought possible!

Shit! I hadn't begged like that since I was a junior in high school! My best friend's two older brothers came home from college every month. They taught me how to fuck. They'd keep me naked all afternoon. They'd tease me and get me horny and make me beg for it and then laugh at me when I did. I still remember both those beautiful cocks. Damn! I love to fuck!

Suddenly I yelled at myself: Don't just lay here like a daydreaming bitch! Get your ass in gear! Get that pussy up to him! Alex hasn't cum yet. So I got to work and brought him off in just a few minutes. Alex grunted like a bull when he ejaculated. He was a damn good fuck!

That afternoon Alex pumped thick, heavy loads into me again and again and I had a lot of big orgasms. We took our time and spent over three hours naked in that cheap motel bed, fuckin like newly weds: missionary, cowboy, reverse cowboy, side-by-side, sixty-nine, doggie!

We had fun and we got even with our spouses. By the time we hit the shower together I was exhausted and covered with sweat and cum and my own juice but my pussy was completely relaxed for the first time in years.

We laughed and washed the juices off of each other in that tiny shower, splashing water all over the bathroom. Then we dried each other off with those cheap little motel towels. I had done such a good job of draining his balls that when I dried off those big, hairy genitals he didn't even get a hard on and his balls felt nice and soft.

Then we sat in his car and had a long, serious talk deciding what to do. Finally we headed back to the Hampton Inn. When we arrived the kids were out at the pool under the watchful eye of a gal I assumed was Miss Minnie. Our spouses were sitting quietly in the lounge with what looked like guilty expressions on their faces.

"We'll go upstairs and get into something more comfortable," I said to the guilty pair.

They both just stared at the floor and said nothing.

When Alex and I got back to the lounge in our shorts and sandals, Cindi and Aaron were still sitting there in silence. Still looking guilty!

Alex and I said nothing as the waiter got our Glenmorangie. Then the four of us just sat there in silence sipping our drinks.

I looked over at Aaron as he stared at the floor. I really loved this guy. If I'd been taking care of him he would not have had to relieve the pressure on his balls with Cindi.

Shit! I had let his sperm just build up the pressure. Take care of your man or some other bitch will, I told myself. If you don't do your job you have no complaint if he finds pussy elsewhere. I had forgotten what Momma taught me: "The Loving Wife's Motto: A limp dick is a faithful dick."

I'm gonna blow him regular starting tonight. He's got a load in there that he almost pumped into Cindi this afternoon. I can get it out of him in a couple of minutes -- take it back on my tonsils like a loving wife is supposed to do.

I gotta put blowjobs on my regular schedule, I thought. Let's see − how will my new schedule go? Gotta do him early because by bedtime I'll be too damn tired.

Let's see − I get home from work; put the laundry into the washer; pick up the kids from daycare and get the dry cleaning on the way home; move laundry to dryer; hubby gets home from office; serve him first cocktail; play games with kids; feed kids; bathe kids; pray with kids; put kids to bed; clothes out of dryer and fold; start dinner; serve hubby's second cocktail; blow hubby; serve dinner; talk about his day; then ... Shit! That won't work -- he'll spill his drink when I suck him off. Well ... I'll have to figure out something later.

We four continued to sit there. After a very long pause, Aaron looked at me and in almost a whisper he said, "Pat, darling, I'm so sorry. Can we go upstairs and talk?"

"No need for that," I said. "Alex and I have already had a long talk and we decided that with work and kids and all the other stuff, sometimes marriages get a little stale. And then sometimes accidents happen."

Cindi had tears in her eyes and looked like she might burst out crying at any moment. She looked at Alex with real fear on her face.

"It was more than an accident," Cindi said. "It was thoughtless and ugly and selfish and ... and ... "

"And you just couldn't help it," I said. "Because you needed it."

Alex nodded and said what we had decided.

"It WAS an accident darling. Just an accidental opportunity at the right place and the right time, with two neglected people who needed exactly the same thing. Pat and I have had a long talk about how happy our marriages are and how much we love you both and our kids."

"I'll make it up to you, somehow, Alex, I promise I will," Cindi said, still almost crying.

"And I'll make it up to you too Pat," Aaron said, tenderly.

"There's no need for anybody to make up anything to anybody," I said. "We're all even. Because after you two left, Alex and I thought about that paid-for and unused motel room."

I held up that key chain between my thumb and forefinger and the shining key flashed in reflected light as I swung the chain gently.

"We decided not to let that room go to waste."

Cindi and Aaron were speechless and the expressions on their faces were surprise and then shock. Then my husband showed that same sick expression Alex had on his face when he saw his loving wife pumping her ass and begging my husband to fuck her. The bastard looked like he had just been kicked in the balls! My intention precisely!

Cindi, on the other hand, registered fierce anger as she stared venomously at her husband. Yes, I thought, it is different for men than it is for women.

Two men had learned an important lesion about the hazards of neglecting their wives. And two wives had relearned the age-old lesson that a husband's penis is like an expensive sports car: To avoid serious trouble in the future, it requires regular preventive maintenance.

I hope this turns out well, I thought, as I downed the rest of my Glenmorangie and signaled the waiter for another. I really love my husband.

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,099 Followers
12