All Comments on 'God Bless Miss Minnie'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Once again, a hot story

sirsemegasirsemegaover 11 years ago
Good

Good Hot story. Refreshing that their responses didn't go nuclear. You get to see both sides of the issue.

Nicely done!

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Hot, sexy

well-told and very good.

Zed56Zed56over 11 years ago
Dont Usually Read You Stories but....

This was great. Well written. Fun read.Thanks

CuckoldGuyCuckoldGuyover 11 years ago
Love the title.

I like happy endings where I walk away with a smile. :-)

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Mutuality

Good story.in the mutuality oazis in the one sided story ocean (except for the revenge stories, but the mutuality works other way in the revenge stories).

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
An Important Lesion

And that's what it really was. Infidelity never solves a problem. It's a disease.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Great Story*****

Very entertaining and believable, and sexy too. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Was This One

written with regret, Lynn? Seeing your single status on the bio, makes me wonder if the moral didn't stick with you, or you are dreaming a "what if"!!!

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Exception

@ Anon sometime cuck writers write an exception story from their collection.

God bless(ed) them for a short time.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
bareback sex, revenge fuck, very stupid cunt

he was cheating, divorce him, playing the same game with someone else just places u at risk also. Four very stupid people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ok

both cheating and seem to enjoy it - fucked marriage but it takes all kinds. good story though so gave it a 5.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Gotta LOVE a good rationalization

I am amazed that enlightenment comes in the middle of a good round of 'strange' after watching your spouse get royally roistered. No wonder I am so deeply in the dark! The closest I've come to these criteria is the first part. That gets you doubt and depression, but not a glimmer of enlightenment!

HOT story...thanks for the read! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
stupid 1*

stupid wimp story

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 11 years ago
Fun story!

Thank you for sharing. Besides posting this sexy little tale, you reminded us of some important points for a successful marriage. :)

deck23deck23over 11 years ago
tit for tat

loved it and how they handel it. the fact that they are still loving there mates tells us that they did the right thing. and what happened was all their faults. But they all go off. Lets just hope they do it more. Yummmmmm

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Exception from the ouvre!!!!???

A husband humiliation fan writer was able to write something other accidentaly. Similar to lucksmith, who has a humorouse revenge/reconcilation story "Let the Punishment Fit the Crime", which is other to his ouvre. I think it is praisable if a cuck Author write an mutuality and NO one sided story. It may be she/he will write again a mutuality story??????

LynnGKSLynnGKSover 11 years agoAuthor
Dear Duna

Please Google humiliation and arousal and read the results.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Good Tale

Two married couples needed to re-affirm their love and this indiscretion allowed them to realise their mistake. A new type of tale from this author. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
3 stars

something was missing. other stories of yours had more spice in them. i tend to give u 4 stars

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
A VERY DIFFERENT SPIN

on take this job and shove it. TK U MLJ LV NV

BTTapBTTapabout 11 years ago
Very good story

I just liked this a lot. Works as a stroke story, but I actually liked the set-up and dramatic quirk in it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Kudos !

I liked the uniqueness of your story. Not because they both cheated, but for their realization that they had to shoulder some of the fault. The decision not to divorce or separate shows their true affection for their partner.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Isn't it strange?

'Neglecting' a spouse justifies that spouse's cheating?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GOOD STORY

It was fair. There was no humiliation of the hubbies. They had to even it up. They will try in the future to do right by each other. Hot *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Cheating sluts and their cuckolds

Sounds like a match made in hell. How long did it take and who filed for the divorces first? The men or the women? Because once a cheater, always a cheater and since they're ALL cheaters I'm thinking that the divorces were done before the year was out. I'll bet Aaron filed and then moved a VERY long ways away. I wonder how she liked raising kids alone? Idiotic story. A "1".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Old adage

Truer words have never been said!

Ducky7Ducky7over 9 years ago
liked it but

Cindy and Pat needed to talk about "The Loving Wife's Motto: A limp dick is a faithful dick."

VenustasVenustasover 6 years ago
Is it That Simple?

I give 5* for a well written story but I feel it is short in-so-much that it needs resolution.

I was surprised how quickly Aaron and Cindi hooked up. I was equally surprised how quickly Pat picked up on the errant couple suggesting that Aaron may of had a predilection to cheating but given Pat's willingness to forgive most probably he had not.

Just because the cheated partners recognised their neglect and were willing to forgive there would have been the unpredictability due to the raw emotion at play over Pat and Alex's getting even.

In this instance I think Pat and Alex's hooking up was the smart decision as it neutralised Aaron and Cindi's guilt that otherwise would have hung over their respective marriages and being presented to them whilst they were feeling raw guilt would have made the whole situation less explosive and more likely to be put down to experience, particularly as it was their last day before going their separate ways without any need for further contact and temptation.

Personally I am not so sure it would so acceptable in real life but that would of course depend upon individual attitudes.

No doubt there will be the cheating is cheating comments, but take the cheating away and where's the story?

Pennindy15Pennindy15over 5 years ago
Nice..

I feel that this is a great beginning but it needs a bit more to finish up the story. A good ending would take this from a 4 to a 5...

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not into

Not into cheating at all but this was a good story for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not really my

cup of tea, but the "preventative maintenance" line is priceless.5

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Really rather dumb. Almost like it was meant to be this bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous