All Comments on 'God-Blooded: The Sword of Fate 04'

by Paul_Mall

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DarkenningDarkenningover 4 years ago

Continuing to satisfy, though I was hoping for a bit more build-up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Thousand Years Of Incest

I'm curious to see how this 'Thousand Years Of Incest' take on the L5R setting will affect the other clans.

Did the Kami Hida spread his seed to the Hiruma and Kuni families as well, or did he keep it strictly in the family?

Also might be interesting how this might affect the Yasuki family as well, seeing as they were originally Crane before defecting to the Crab. Perhaps they had an infusion of Doji blood in their family and that causes extra bitterness in the Crane, seeing the legacy of the lady Doji stolen from them?

And speaking of Doji, if they have been taking pains to keep the bloodline of lady Doji pure, so to speak, no wonder Crane wives are preferred amongst the higher up of the Emerald Empire

Did the Unicorn Clan Kami Shinjo adopt the incestuous life style as well when she took her clan outside of Rokugan? I would say she is the most cosmopolitan of the Kami and probably be unlikely to take the inbreeding to the extent of the other Kami and their spawn, but perhaps she saw the need to maintain the strength of her divine blood like all the others?

TheWarrior87TheWarrior87almost 4 years ago
We need more!!!!!

One lion sister down, one lion sister to go!!!

alexcollier186alexcollier186over 2 years ago

Please continue this story.. I have enjoyed your writing very much, I hope you give it a good ending.

goo_neiggoo_neig5 months ago

I enjoyed what I read.

Is there more ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaul_Mall@Paul_Mall
Apologies to anyone who has left comments or sent private messages. I'll get to them when I get to them. 11-28-19: God-Blooded Chapter 3 is now up in Sci-Fi and Fantasy. Chapter 4 is being uploaded into Incest/Taboo. After that Literotica is caught up to my writing. Chapter 5...