God-Blooded: The Sword of Fate 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid her down on her back and climbed on top. Tamiki's six feet of height made for a very different fit than I had become accustomed to with my little shadow. There was no need to worry about crushing her. She was a very aggressive lover. We rutted hard into each other, wasting no time. The sound of our flesh slapping together soon filled the room. I felt her hands squeezing my buttocks tightly. My own were at her large breasts along with my mouth. There was a strange sweetness to the tips of her nipples. I tried to take it with me back to her mouth.

My world narrowed down until it was only the hungry wet inferno of our bodies locked together. There was nothing else but her need being answered by my need.

Then I felt Tamiki's body rhythm begin to change. She squeezed me to her all over. Inside she clamped up and down my whole length. She tipped her head back on the pillow and let out a long series of howling gasps. I pushed back with my greater strength, plunging hard and deep. I felt the one massive cresting wave of her orgasm turn into a second and a third as I pushed both our bodies to the limit. Until sweat drenched and at my limit I held her down and made one final brutal stab into her womb, where I emptied myself as my mind shattered into a million shards of momentary ecstasy.

***

"I so needed that." Tamiki said pressed into my right side. Her head was laying on my shoulder, with her legs wrapped around my right leg. She had her sopping wet sex pressed into my thigh.

"That was such a terrible mistake." I lamented to her and Lord Moon peaking in from the window. And probably Nene lurking in the shadows here somewhere.

"Do you regret it that much when you bed Nene?" Tamiki said, appalled.

'Here we go,' I thought. "No, but Nene and I love each other. You and I don't. And you're a total mess. I probably just made it a lot worse."

She laughed and said, "Oh, like you're anywhere near sane."

"I'm supposed to be like this, remember? I'm the big dumb muscular one that does crazy things. You're supposed to be the wise sensible one who stops me. That's how we always were. What happened to us?"

"Life happened to us. You flew so far ahead in your own direction that you left me behind. And I.. I became something different."

I turned and stared at her. My mouth was agape.

"What? What's that goofy look for?" She asked, smiling.

"You sounded just like the old Tamiki. I miss her so much."

"She's missed you, brother. She's missed you for so very long." I saw tears at the corners of her eyes. Then I surprised myself by wrapping my arms around her and pulling her into my embrace.

Now she lay atop me, her face just inches away from mine. My hand caressed slowly up and down her back. She took my other hand into hers. I had to know something, but I wasn't certain if I wanted Tamiki's answer. I asked anyway, "How did we wind up here?"

A look of disgusted anger tightened her features and I heard it in her voice. "Father's stupid letter to you. I burned it, by the way."

"Did you now?" I asked. I swore I could hear Nene's silent snorting laughter somewhere nearby.

"You didn't want to read it, trust me. Most of it was him gloating about every little thing he did to destroy you. Then he remembered that he was apologizing right at the very end and tried to pretend that that was the whole thing."

"That sounds right for him."

"Just that line. I can see it every time I close my eyes: 'My greatest regret is you but my second greatest will always be that I never loved Tamiki. I wanted to, I just couldn't.'" Now she was crying. Really crying. Her voice cracked as she sobbed, "I gave him everything, Motoki! Everything! I knew he was a monster, but I tried to make him better. I tried so hard! I thought that if I could just be like Mother was for him, he would be good again."

I held her tighter to me as she cried into my shoulder. We rode it out together. My heart bled for what she had endured. For the man that we had both loved above all others before he corrupted himself.

"I'm so sorry, Tamiki. You were right. I should've come back. It was selfish of me. I was so lost in my pain. Then life just became this empty drift between endless battles on and on, year after year. I-"

She stopped me with a quick hard kiss, then said bitterly, "I blame Shiori for everything. She should have just let you kill him."

"You don't mean that."

"Don't I brother?" She asked as she took my flaccid manhood into her hand. Her dark eyes, made completely black in the unlit room, met mine. She put her mouth to my chest, taking my right nipple into her mouth. As she sucked and nibbled at it, I felt myself going hard in her hand. She let go of me for a moment, then lifted and angled her lower body, as she slid herself down my body. Her hand reached back, directing the head of me into her entrance. Inside she was a hot pool of our mixed juices. She tipped her head upwards, groaning as she slowly impaled herself on me.

I could feel her trembling as she held herself just above me on her elbows. In one hand I held a heavy breast, my other slid down to squeeze at her soft buttock. She found her pace on me, making long slow slides down until I was mostly inside. Only to stop and slowly climb back up. There was a self-satisfied look to her pale features as she said, "I want to believe that Father is sitting in Hell where he belongs and every time you give me or Nene an orgasm he screams in agony."

It was such a terrible thing to think of, but I couldn't help but laugh at it.

I pressed upwards into a hungry lingering kiss, as I brought my hand up from Tamiki's butt to caress her face. Then in a consoling tone I said, "I'd rather you be thinking of the children we're going to make."

"I hope we have a few sons and they're all big strong brutes with enormous penises like their father." Tamiki said with a smile. Then her face took on a bitter scowl as she added, "Maybe I'll be able to forgive you for Makaira. She-"

I pressed my mouth to hers in a bruising hard kiss to shut her up and found myself thinking, 'Oh gods, there it is again. This is why I usually don't talk during sex.'

But I wouldn't let Tamiki ruin this for us. I took my hand off her face and moved it back down to her delicious round butt. I pushed her down hard on me as I began pounding upwards into her. I kept my mouth on hers, completely dominating her with my lips and tongue. At her chest my other hand was no longer gently cupping and massaging her breasts. Instead it roughly squeezed hard around the soft flesh. My thumb and forefinger pinched and pulled at her nipples.

To Tamiki's credit, she took to the new rhythm without hesitation. I felt her pressing down into my thrusts with renewed vigor. She pulled her mouth off mine to begin her panting howl anew. Her whole body shuddered, and I felt her clenching embrace inside.

Now she lowered her upper body onto me as I put my other hand on her buttocks. Her arms wrapped around my shoulders from underneath and she pushed her face into my neck. Where her burst of loud screams became muffled by my flesh and hair. She was writhing atop me as I brought her over and over. Finally, I let go myself, emptying one long stream into her body as my mind became a volcano erupting in infinite pleasure.

***

A while later, when I was capable of speaking again, I asked, "So what about Makaira? And how much else can't you forgive me for?"

"She's it and she's dead set on following your path. She's having her gempukku two years early and then she's going straight to The Wall." I felt warm tears on my neck and Tamiki trembled as she went on, "I know it's not your fault but I'm just so terrified for her."

I laid gentle kisses to the top of her head and offered, "For what it's worth, I am sorry, and I do understand. Maybe... Maybe you could call her here. I can try to talk her out of it or at least teach her everything she'll need to know. We'll send her off as ready as we can."

"It's too late to undo it. The delegation from the hidden Crab daimyo will be here in the spring. Shiori wants an alliance. There's a retired Crab general that Makaira has been taking extra lessons from for the past year."

We went silent for a time. I enjoyed my sister's body in slow caresses all over. This was Tamiki after all. I had no idea where things would stand between us in the morning. So, I kissed her and savored her feel against me, committing it all to memory as much as my exhausted mind could. I felt my semi-flaccid penis inside her begin to harden.

"Akodo save me, Motoki, do you really want more?" Tamiki complained.

"I'll always want more of you, Tamiki."

"Nene will be angry at you for keeping her waiting if we go all night." Tamiki said in exhaustion but with genuine humor.

"No, she won't. Will you Nene?"

"To be honest Tamiki, I'm glad to have someone to share the endless burden of Motoki's lust with." Nene whispered from close by.

Tamiki's body momentarily tensed, then settled back into mine. There was a tired resignation in her voice when she said, "Of course you are."

"There, see?" I said with a smile as I pushed my hardness deep into my oldest sister.

As my mouth found her breast I heard her murmur, "So be it."

Then we were at it again. There was no more talking except in the pleasure sounds and touches that are the language of lovers. I filled Tamiki's womb with my seed again twice before we stopped, both too exhausted for more. All through it the bizarre thrill of Nene watching was a constant turn-on when I could think at all.

I scooted us over to a completely dry part of the bed, then withdrew from Tamiki's sloppy wet sex. She slid to my left side, where she lay with her legs still entwined with mine. I patted the empty spot on the bed on the right. Nene climbed naked up to me, and settled in. Her body's position mirrored Tamiki's. I gave Nene a loving kiss on one side, then turned and gave Tamiki the same on the other. Nene's mere presence relaxed me, and sleep soon took away any further carnality.

***

Knock. Knock. Knock. "Your ladyship, Lord Denbe awaits you in the dining room." The servant called from outside the master bedrooms door.

"I'll be along shortly! Tell him he can start eating without me!" Tamiki called as she hurriedly sat up. I had to admit that she was quite a sight in the waking light of Mother Sun.

I started to reach for one of her delicious breasts, remembering well the slight sweetness of her nipples on my tongue. But she swatted my hand away, with a playful, "Oh no you don't."

"Nene, please go take care of him so he'll do something besides breed all day." Tamiki said as she got out of bed. She even sounded happy, for once.

"But I like breeding with him all day." Nene said in her cute, sleepy, lost behind a long black tangle of hair, way.

Tamiki laughed. "Alright but go, you two. I don't want my son to see you here until I know he'll be okay with... this."

The way she said that final word told me that she was just as confused at where things stood between us in the light of day as I was.

I stood up and stretched. Nene chuckled. I looked around to find Tamiki licking her lips as she stared lustily at my body, her morning preparations momentarily forgotten. I grinned and said, "You know, you could send a servant to Denbe telling him that something came up and you can't have breakfast with him.."

"Something is coming up." Nene said with a giggle, handing me my kimono.

"You two are incorrigible. Now, get out or I'll never make it to breakfast!" But the smile on Tamiki's face was radiant enough to challenge the rising sun.

***

Back in our home, I went about building a fire in the irori as Nene went to our unused bedroom to fetch fresh clothes. I had just gotten the fire going when she returned. In one hand she held our winter robes. In the other was a large black feather. There was a look of total trepidation on Nene's beloved cute face.

I went to work on our breakfast, putting water to heat for a bath. Out of respect for her I wouldn't touch her with my body reeking of another woman's sex. There was a contemplative silence to Nene as she stood there considering the feather. Then she put on her heavy outer robe and went outside.

By the time Nene returned I was just starting on my breakfast. I motioned to the spot beside me, where I had her plate sitting on the rim of the firepit to keep it warm. It was simple omelets with fish and of course, rice.

Nene drew the black feather from her sleeve as she sat. "One feather means one day away. It'll be tomorrow night. Usually grandmother will leave her feathers tied with a piece of plant. The plant tells me where we're going to meet. No plant means that she'll be coming directly here. Mayhap I'm just being paranoid, but she's never done this before."

Nene barely paid attention to her food as she quickly and methodically took it all down. Afterwards we sat by the fire in companionable silence, sipping our tea. Nene had that way about her like she had the first night of my return. I knew more was coming and waited until she was mentally ready to deliver it.

Finally, she said "You must understand the other part of my blood. I'm sure you've gathered that Lady Matsu was much more than the bandit that the false histories make her out to be. So was Lady Shosuro. She was a powerful being of Shadow who came to the Eight Children of The Sun and The Moon to help them in the war against their evil brother. But only Bayushi The Masked Lord, would listen to her. The god-blooded Shosuro were born of their forbidden love, just as the Matsu were born of Akodo's and Matsu's."

"Bayushi, The Masked Lord.." I contemplated out loud. I had never really thought too much about the other 8 eight children of Mother Sun and Lord Moon, who were the foundation of Rokugan. Akodo One-Eye, the fallen war god had always been my focus. Now that I knew that I carried his power in my very veins, I re-thought upon his siblings and tried to grasp what it would mean to be a god-blooded descendant of each.

There was Hantei, the Emperor's ancestor, majestic and destined to rule all. Lady Doji, the most beautiful woman to ever live. Lady Shinjo, the adventurous, eternally curious, wanderer. Fu Leng, the dark brother who had become Lord of The Shadowlands. Hida, the great unmovable protector, whose descendants I had fought beside on The Wall. Togashi, the enigmatic contemplative, whose few words seemed to point to a much greater vision. Shiba the wise, whose family had created my ronin sensei, Ichibei. And finally, Shiba's twin Bayushi, the crafty Masked Lord, whose Scorpion Clan all uniformly carried on the tradition of wearing masks.

Nene stood up and motioned for me to do the same. "I think it's time for you to see what the other half of my heritage means, Motoki."

Out back behind the dojo Nene had straw practice dummies set up all around a 30 foot square area of snow-covered terrain. They were spaced unevenly from each other at random points across the sloping space. She stopped me right outside this area and said, "Stand here."

Nene stood still for a moment, measuring her breath, and relaxing her body. Then she was moving extremely fast into the dummy area. Her arms seemed to be flailing at her sides but then I started to hear the impacts of her tantos into the eyes, throats, and hearts of the dummies. She surged forward and leapt high over one just in front of her. My eyes locked hard on her and I saw her hand rush out in mid-air to stab a tanto directly into the top of the dummy's head. Then she landed on the other side of it, rolling forward into a dense cluster of five dummies. There was a flash of tanto, and I saw a streak of blood in the air, which suddenly became a dark shape that vaguely resembled a sword a little longer than the one and a half foot long wakizashi. Nene didn't so much seem to swing it before her as wave it. She never stopped moving and quickly decapitated all five dummies.

She turned in mid-stride and came rushing back towards me, her right arm twisting to throw tanto after tanto into dummies as her left beheaded one a few feet away from me with her 'sword'. Her whole assault had taken maybe a little over a minute. Were they real, she would've just slain 20 people.

Nene approached me, panting from her workout. Her eyes had gone completely tar black. She held out her 'sword' before me in her open hand and I saw that it was a thing of shifting formless darkness. There was a tiny cut across her pinkie finger with a streak of blood dripping into her palm. She squeezed her hand forward and her dark 'sword' seemed to get sucked back into the tiny wound, which itself closed and rapidly healed completely as I watched. Her eyes immediately returned to normal.

"Do you understand? That is the power of the blood of Shosuro. Mother Shadow, grandmother always calls her. Are you comfortable knowing that our children will have it in them?" Nene asked in an apprehensive tone.

"It's your blood, Nene." I said as I drew her into my arms. I laid a long line of kisses from her forehead, down to her cheek, to her chin, then her soft lips. I whispered into her ear, "I love every part of you. Even the weird parts."

She sighed and relaxed into me. Then laughingly said, "My parts do love the way that you love them. Even my weird parts."

"Go fetch your knives while I clean the smell of Tamiki's parts off of my parts. Then hopefully we'll have time to put our parts together for a while before Denbe arrives."

12