God is a Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ANNA

I felt Tom's cock driving into Rachel's pussy from the other side of her ass. She moaned and cried as her glutes flexed around my face, my tongue writhing desperately into the depths of her delicious asshole. She rode me with increased ardency, her hips shifting back and forth in the throes of her lust. I was just a stool for her, an object to give her pleasure while she fucked the man I wanted. I was nothing, and I was delighted to be nothing, just as long as I was Rachel's nothing.

"I'm ready for you, Tom," Rachel's voice moaned hoarsely, "I want you in my ass."

I gave Rachel a final, passionate anal kiss to prepare her for Tom. She elegantly dismounted from my face, and smiled possessively into my eyes. I smiled back like a little girl to her doting father. Rachel would reward me for my good behavior. I got to my knees and glanced over at-

What the fuck.

Everyone at the party had changed. All the women had small red horns curving from their hair, with extended canine teeth, and thin red tails ending their spines. All the men had large horns protruding from their brows, and golden irises that gleamed with malice. They were all taking each other, fucking with unnatural speed. The women screamed sustained notes as their bodies shook violently from the demon's machine-gun drives. Lucy was in the middle of it all, but she wasn't Lucy anymore. Her pale skin was deep red, and her black hair bore two curved horns. She was shifting her hips in a lustful belly-dance as she grinded on two anally-penetrating cocks. Sara and Becky had changed as well, and were now entwining reptilian tongue into Lucy's dripping cunt as they were each sandwiched between two former football players. Their pelvic floors protruded from their bodies with each forceful pull by their penetrators, their taints stretching between their gaping holes, glistening with the juices and cum leaking from their orifices. They both glanced back at me and smiled evilly, reaching behind and spreading themselves wide for the men brutally fucking them.

"There all Lucy's slaves now," Rachel whispered in my ear, "and you'll be my slave, Anna."

"What?!"

"You're going to be Rachel's slave." Tom said, his head decorated with two blue horns, his eyes now silver, "You can be her slave with me."

Lucy was clearly the devil, and Rachel must have made a pact with her. This was my punishment for being such a cunt to her; I was to be Rachel's eternal slave. I'd never been religious, but in that moment, I looked for help in the only place I thought to find it.

"Oh, God," I sobbed as Rachel guided my body to my knees, "please save me!"

"Why is it," Jessy's voice replied from the stairwell, "that every time someone finds themselves in a situation of their own making, they want me to bail them out?"

Jessy was covered head to toe in semen. Her hair was a mess of stuck-together blonde strands, and her body was besmirched with bright-red handprints. Oh, and she was glowing with the power of the universe, her blue eyes staring from infinite depths, her mouth speaking with infinite voices.

"So good of you to join us, God," Lucy giggled at my reaction, "did you have fun upstairs?"

"I did..." God smiled, then before my eyes, she exchanged a passionate kiss with the devil. Parting, she grinned at Lucifer like an old friend, "...but things were getting too interesting down here to ignore. Rachel; I see you have a slave."

"I'm working on another one," Rachel laughed as her hand split into a four-fingered 'V' and rested against my entrance and exit, "but she's been very resilient."

I cried out as Rachel pushed her fingers inside, twisting them to stretch me, pressing them to massage the fleshy division of my channel. I'd never had something in both holes before, and at my time of greatest spiritual need, Rachel Johnson was awakening my hedonistic side. I melted into her touch as the horror rang in my head, and stared up at my only hope with pleading pleasure-warped eyes.

"Do you want my help?" God asked, but it wasn't me she was offering it to, but Rachel. Rachel grinned and nodded, and God strutted over to me, her hands outlining her spectacular curves, her eyes looking down at me. She didn't glare with the imperiousness that Lucy and Rachel shared, but with a look of motherly disappointment, like I was child who needed disciplining.

"She's always testing my faith," Rachel giggled in my ear as I moaned pathetically from her touch, "but I think I'll take her up on her offer. What do you think, Anna? Do you want to fuck God?"

GOD

Rachel was bent over, her ass next to Anna's face as her fingers worked the poor mortal into an ecstatic frenzy. I could see the corruption growing inside my purest child. What was once a small mark on her pristine soul, was now a web of coursing darkness radiating from her heart. This was not a benign spot, but a metastasis that was consuming her. Lucy smirked over me, knowing her victory was imminent. Rachel had never before shown signs of corruption, but now it was becoming her. All I could do, was guide her gently into Lucy's arms. I'd lost.

It wasn't all bad; Rachel would make a spectacular demon, and I would visit her for her services regularly. I was excited to see what form she'd take. The hermaphrodite, probably; she was the most beautiful hermaphrodite I'd ever seen, and there was no denying she enjoyed the power of that body. I walked over to the frightened Anna, and put a gentle hand on her trembling cheek.

"Why have you forsaken me?" She whimpered, her body writhing as Rachel's hand spread her holes gaping.

"I never forsook you, Child," I smiled warmly, "you did that yourself. Accept Rachel as your eternal master, and enjoy the sin of hell forever."

"No." Anna said, her whole body shaking as she battled Rachel's seductive prowess, "Please don't make me!"

"I can't make you do anything, Anna." I said as I got on my hands and knees on the table, "You have the power of free will. But Rachel has the power to take that from you, and I'm going to help her do it."

"Why?" Anna whimpered as I slid my body beneath hers.

"Because," I smiled against her pussy, "Rachel is my friend, and you tortured her for years. Call it 'divine justice.'"

I wrapped my legs around Anna's neck, and gently pressed her face into my crotch. Rachel lowered her face to mine, and I accepted her kiss. She was so much like Lucy now; so domineering, so possessive. I melted in her mouth, tilted my head to surrender to her kiss, and fell into her overbearing seduction. If Rachel hadn't used her enslaving power on Tom, I would've been her little bitch right now. As it was, I'd still do anything she'd ask; being omnipotent meant submission was my fetish.

"Mmmm, Rachel," I smiled as she parted from our kiss, "you've gotten so much better at that."

"God," Rachel whispered back to me, "I think I'm falling from your light."

"I know you are, Sweetie," I said, my eyes brimming with love, my hand cupping her cheek, "it's OK; you got so far. I'm so proud of you."

"I'm sorry." She hissed, her eyes willing with tears, "I'm sorry I failed you."

"Let's finish this test together," I responded, my hand running affectionately through her brown hair, "before you finally leave me."

RACHEL

I stared sorrowfully at God, ashamed that I'd failed her, but not ashamed enough to forgo this temptation. I didn't know I coveted control so much, but apparently, Lucy did, and she'd designed the perfect way for me to make this self-discovery. I smiled sadly into God's sympathetic loving eyes, then turned my attention to the task at hand.

"Tom," I commanded my new slave, "fuck my ass."

Tom complied eagerly, pushing his rigid member against my puckered pink asshole, and stretching me wide with a violent thrust. My body lurched forward, and I purred and arched my back like a content feline. I held him there for a moment, letting my filthy channel coil around him, soaking his shaft with my vile flavor. Then I pulled forward slowly, moaning as my anal skin was tortuously stimulated in my retreat.

"Now," I gasped, "fuck Anna's mouth."

Anna protested for a moment, but the combination of God's licking tongue and my violating fingers forced her mouth open to yield a cry, and Tom crammed his entire length down her throat. I chuckled as Anna coughed and gagged on him, her neck bulging with his girth.

"That's a good little whore." I smiled, "Now Tom, don't be so nice to Anna; she wants to feel your passion. She's been waiting so long for you to fuck her that she can't stand the foreplay. Give it to her like she wants it."

Tom grabbed Anna's hair, and relentlessly pounded into her mouth. Spit dripped from her sucking lips, pained gurgles erupted from her throat. When I thought she had enough, I ordered Tom to put it back in my ass. Anna coughed breathless hacks as she regained control of herself, and I saw her soul darken just a little bit more. She really did like the abuse. I backed my ass against Tom's pelvis, and twisted my rim around his shaft. My eyes closed in bliss as I savored him ruining my soft insides, stirring them into a pulsing sheath of reddened flesh. I wanted to share the feeling with someone, so I lowered my face to God's lips as they left Anna's clit, and engaged in another kiss with my forsaken savior. I communicated the pleasure of my corruption into her mouth, my tongue telling the story of my sadism, my lips whispering the truth of my malice. We parted, and my opened eyes revealed God's face etched in pleasure, lips still agape, pining to continue our oral lust. Anna resumed her meal in God's pussy, and by the small expirations that sung from God's lips, it appeared that my future slave was quickly learning how to please another woman.

"Very good, Anna," I said as I twisted my fingers inside her holes, "you've become quite the experienced pussy-eater. Tomorrow, we'll start you off on anal, and the next day, bondage. We have an eternity to mold you into the slave I need."

Tom pulled out of my ass, and shoved his cock back into Anna's mouth. Anna no longer resisted or protested, but greedily took him in. She rotated her lips, and pressed her face to his pelvis, her hands gripping his muscular glutes, pulling him deeper. I saw the last bit of her soul darken, and then blacken completely. She was mine. Tom pulled out of her throat, and Anna didn't cough and sputter this time, but licked her lips up at him, waiting for more. She turned to me, her blue horns gleaming in the light, her silver irises full of unconditional love.

"Master." She said.

"Slave," I smiled back at her, my fingers pushing all the way to the knuckle, "make your new master come."

Anna gracefully moved her body from God, and obediently kneeled behind me. She guided Tom's rigid cock back into my ass, and I moaned, shifting myself on top of God. She smiled up at me and ran a hand through my hair before wrapping her legs around my waist, and pushing our clits together. I lowered my lips to her own and kissed her. I couldn't help but be domineering in my oral passion, but God just kissed me back with motherly affection. She forgave me for my faults, and offered only tenderness and love with her lips. Anna pulled Tom out of my ass, sucked his cock, and pushed him back in. She repeated this whorish redundancy as God shifted lustfully below me, her clit rubbing against mine, sending fiery tingles of pleasure into my nethers. God's soft movements contrasted Tom's brutal, methodical thrusts, and the duality of my defilement drove my body into a crazed dance of pleasure.

Anna pulled Tom's cock out of my ass, took one last deep pull of his shaft, and guided him into my pussy. Tom gripped my glutes with a rough squeeze, the fat of my ass protruding from his knuckles. He spread me wide while Anna took her opportunity to eat my gaping asshole; tongue lathering my insides, lips sucking my twitching rim. I moaned into God's mouth as she began to shift with pleasure below me. Tom drove our bodies with the lurching cadence of his thrusts, allowing our clits to stimulate each other with the momentum he provided. God wrapped her arms and legs around me, trapping me against her, squishing breast to breasts, entangling thigh with thigh, pressing slit to slit. She continued to kiss me through it all, loving me even after I abandoned her. Anna's tongue reached it maximum depth in my ass, curling against my walls, tasting every part of me. Tom's cock drove through my soaking pussy with increasing force, his tip pressing against my cervix, opening me. God squeezed me tightly with her arms and legs, her body spasming against mine in the throes of climax. I felt my own body begin to rise with her. My pussy clenched around Tom as he grinded through my dripping insides, my asshole twitched around Anna as she sucked it greedily, my belly convulsed against God's as we felt the ascension of each other's climax. I screamed muffled euphoria into her mouth, and she sobbed hers in harmony. A blast of scorching pleasure shot through my depths, forcing me to collapse in lassitude, my body shifting helplessly atop God's. We parted from our kiss, a string of saliva glistening between our gaping lips, and we stared into each other's eyes as we panted our rising euphoria. I reached the precipice of my climax, and shot my hips forward, my clit pressing to God's, our bodies heaving in a back-wrenching orgasm. I cried out with her, our voices mingling as the last wave of pleasure came crashing down.

GOD

I enjoyed Rachel's warmth on top of me. I felt her racing heart slow to methodical, pleasant beats as she regained control of herself. Tom and Anna sat on their knees and eagerly awaited their new master's orders. Rachel raised her eyes to mine, her soul flowing with darkness.

"God," she whispered, "help me."

"I can't Rachel," I smiled sadly, "you're too far gone."

"I don't want to leave you."

"Yes, you do." I said with a comforting touch of her cheek, "And it's OK."

"You're such a good woman," Rachel smiled, a tear dripping onto my thumb, "we don't deserve you."

"No," I said, wiping the tear away, "you deserve better than me."

"This corruption," Rachel said as she gazed at her soul, "is it permanent?"

"It is." I said, "Foreign corruption, like what you did to Anna and Tom, can be cured by simply releasing them, but self-inflicted corruption is a cancer of the soul. That's what you have, Rachel; it can't be cured, only slowed."

"Maybe..." Rachel whispered, "maybe I'm not too far gone."

"Rachel, it's better to just give in to it." I said, "Battling metastasized corruption can tear your soul to shreds. You're not fighting temptation anymore, you're fighting yourself."

Rachel didn't heed my warning. She turned to Anna and Tom, and placed a hand on their hearts.

"Anna Patterson, Tom Bradford; I release you from my service."

Tom and Anna's hearts glowed for a moment. Their horns shrank, and their silver eyes returned to their former colors. They gasped and sputtered on the table before looking around in confusion. Tom booked it out the door, not bothering to retrieve his clothes, while Anna just stayed in a dumbfounded stupor.

"Ahhhh... no." Lucy said as she got up, "No, no, no, Rachel; you don't get to do this to me!"

"Sorry, Lucy," Rachel smiled, "but we're not done yet."

"Rachel," Lucy snarled, "your soul is corrupted; it's over!"

"Not completely," Rachel said, "and I still have two more trials to pass."

"Listen to your god, Rachel!" Lucy yelled, "Battling corruption is a terrible fucking idea! Your soul could be split in two!"

"I'm going to do it anyway," Rachel said, "I reject the temptations of power, I reject the part of me that covets it."

"Rachel," I said, jumping to my feet, "stop!"

"I reject the evil that grows with me..."

"Rachel," I cried, running to her and placing my hands on her shoulders, "just give up!"

"...and I reject the malice in my soul..."

Rachel's body was static and calm, but her soul was writhing in agony. I stared frantically up at Lucy.

"Do something!" I screamed.

"What the fuck do you want me to do?!" Lucy yelled back, "She's doing this for you!"

Rachel's soul was tearing at the seams. Her spectral figure turned on itself, and began convulsing in wretched spasms.

"Rachel," I whispered, "please stop. It's OK to give in to Lucy; I want you to do it."

Rachel ignored me. Her soul tore at itself, ripping the ethereal flesh, breaking the spectral limbs. Lucy grabbed her and slapped her hard across the face, but to no avail. I'd never seen terror in the devil's eyes before, but it was there now. She pressed the mortal's face into her bosom, petting her hair, whispering into ear.

"Rachel," Lucy whispered, "I give up, you pass the tests. You're better than me; you were always better than me! You won! You're the messiah!"

Rachel didn't seem to hear Lucy at all. She continued destroying herself in front of our horrified eyes, her soul wrenching and writhing, its hands boring into its guts, and eviscerating, throwing awful into the void until its motion slowed to a stop. Her soul was static for a moment, and for that moment, I thought it was finally over. Then she tore herself completely in half, and I screeched as the pieces fell away. The corrupted half rolled to one side, and the pure half rolled to the other. Then they dove at each other; biting, tearing, punching and kicking.

"Lucy," I whimpered, tears running down my cheeks, "what have we done?"

"We used mortals as play things." Lucy said hoarsely, holding Rachel close against her, "It was only a matter of time before one of them drove over the edge." She put her lips against Rachel's ear, and whispered, "Come back to me. Come back to me. Come back to me..." it was plea, and she repeated it as she rocked back and forth.

Rachel's soul fought itself brutally. The corrupted half put the pure half in a strangle hold, and began to suffocate the light from her. Pure clawed desperately at Corrupt's eyes, snagging one and ripping it from the socket. Corrupt released Pure with violent throw, then scrambled to the perimeter. They both parted distant blows for a second, then dove back into the fray. Their hands wrapped around each other's necks, and they squeezed. Corrupt lost her advantage, and drove her thumbs into the Pure's eyes. The pure half recoiled in agony, and retreated. Corrupt raced after her, and the two entangled in another spectral battle. Pure drove her finger into Corrupt's remaining eye, then sunk her teeth into the Corrupt's neck, and ripped out her jugular. Corrupt reared back and did the same to Pure. They collided in a final moment of mutually-assured destruction, then collapsed. Rachel's physical eyes popped open, expressionless. She let out a rattling gasp, then her face slackened, and she stared mindlessly into infinity.

"Rachel!" Lucy and I screamed simultaneously. Rachel answered with a soulless, blank gaze.

"We killed her." I hissed, tasting the tears that cornered my quivering lips.

"I'm sorry, Rachel. This is my fault." Lucy whispered, a tear running down her nose, and splashing on Rachel's neutral face, "Come back to me. Please come back to me."

The two halves of Rachel's soul moved. They got up, dusted themselves off, and circled each other in a threatening standoff. Both their eyes were gouged out, their throats torn, and their legs broken, but the two halves did make whole, if only a battered one. They stared blindly at each other for a moment, then tentatively limped together, shook hands, and jumped back into Rachel's body.

Rachel's eyes came fluttering back to reality. Her two halves merged in a truce inside her, and her body jolted back to spirited life. Lucy and I cried out and embraced the mortal, our tears running down her neck as we wept in relief.