Goddess and the Virgin

Story Info
Hopeless romantic finds true love with a beautiful goddess.
1.8k words
2.93
13.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He would see her every day. Tall, dark mysterious and beautiful. Inexplicably, his eyes could never meet her piercing gaze as if they were unworthy of her. It was as though she could see right into his soul with every want and desire exposed. The unease made him tremble in her presence; but still he was eager. Eager to feel her warmth and her love shining down on him. Eager to please and to feel her acceptance and find his place beside her. She was his senior. In age and in title. He was forbidden to talk to her and to interrupt her busy schedule.

Working at his desk one day he felt a shadow come over him. He looked up. She was standing looking down on him. Finally managing to meet her gaze he felt a strange sense of safety and belonging in her face.

"I want you to meet me tonight... at my place." She said softly but assertively.

"Yes." He timid replied.

She smiled at him assuredly and walked away with the same elegance and confidence she did everything. Her words send shock waves through his body as they echoed through his mind for the rest of the day.

Something seemed uniquely significant about his plans tonight. As though this was a pinnacle moment in his otherwise ordinary life. An opportunity to serve a higher purpose, one greater than himself. As though something extraordinary was about to happen for him. Something that would fill the hole in the heart that he carried and give it all meaning.

As if instinctively, he arrived exactly when she had instructed him. As nervous excitement coursed through him, he pressed the doorbell. He held a small bouquet of flowers and had his shirt done up to the top button. He really wanted to impress her.

His heart skipped a beat as the lock rattled and the door swung open. Before he had any time to think she was there, standing in front of him in the doorway. Tall with dark hair. Beautiful and formidable. Admirable and stern, with the perfect body of a true goddess. His knees went weak at the sight of her. He felt unworthy in her presence and a strong desire to fall to his knees in complete submission to her.

He opened his mouth to say hello but only air came out. He blushed and averted his gaze, but she smiled and as though she understood.

"Come here." She said warmly and took him into the hallway.

"They for me?" She said teasingly as she took the flowers from him. She shut the door behind them and moved the flowers to another room, but he never saw them again.

She came back to collect him and lead him through to her living room. The whole house was immaculate, and everything was assorted and organised down to the smallest detail.

"This is how I expect everything to be." She said sternly.

He nodded his head in enthusiastic agreement as she led him though to her kitchen where she tells him her favourite meals and the standard of cooking that she expects.

Finally, she leads him into her bedroom. A beautiful, spacious room fit for a goddess. She takes him by the hand and sits him down on the bed. She sits next to him and looks into his eyes. He blushes once more and averts his gaze. She sighs and gently places her hands on his cheeks and softly pulls his head back into focus with hers.

"I want to see your cute little face and your adoring eyes looking at me". She said with a reassuring smile.

He felt an overwhelming sense of belonging coming over him and, as he acknowledged the privilege of being in such an embrace with such beautiful woman, he made a mental note to never give weak eyes to her no matter what.

"Have you ever been with a woman before?" She asked.

He shook his head timidly, his wide, adoring eyes still locked into hers.

"I believe women should be treated like goddesses and worshipped as such. This is also how you should address me." She continued.

She leaned in as her look became sterner. Expecting a response.

"... yes goddess." The reply came back timidly but assuredly.

There was no question that she was his goddess and that his whole life he had been waiting for someone to worship. He experienced an intense feeling of love and belonging towards her. She was all he needed.

"Every day you will wake me up with my breakfast at my bedside and you will organise my things for my work. While I am away you will fulfil your domestic duties; wash my clothes, clean my private bathroom and clean my bedroom. Every day you will wait for my return by the door on your knees with a hot bath and a meal ready." She said softly to him. Still holding his face.

"Yes goddess." He replied.

She smiled and gave him a soft, passionate wet kiss on his forehead. Time stood still as her soft full lips connected with his skin and an overwhelming feeling of love and commitment came over him. She was his goddess now and forever.

"This will be your reward." She said as she continued to caress his cheeks and look deep into his eyes. With his undivided attention, she continued...

"Besides your domestic duties, I will teach you to worship me intimately and your body will be an instrument of my pleasure. Your mouth and tongue will worship and clean me all over. Wherever I instruct, whenever I instruct it, no matter how dirty or sweaty. Your face will be my seat and at the mere snap of my fingers you will fulfil that duty to me. Wherever I see fit. You will tend to my feet at the end of everyday worshipping and cleaning with your mouth. Your cock belongs to me to use when and if I see fit and you are not to use it without my express permission."

He nodded enthusiastically at every instruction and listened intently to every word.

"You will worship my ass and pussy whenever I see fit, either for cleaning or pleasing. You will learn the appropriate methods for both. You will also learn to enjoy what comes from me. My piss, my farts. You will sniff and lick me clean whenever I want you to. You will do all this with a smile and those wide adoring eyes that you seem to have trouble giving me."

She moved her hand from his cheeks and brought them down to his lap, still looking at him piercingly. He blushed again and averted his gaze. She sighed and once again pulled his face to meet hers. He felt ashamed but could not help feeling unworthy in the presence of such a beautiful goddess.

"I will teach you to worship me with those eyes." She said as she led him to the corner of the room with full view of her large comfortable bed.

"I want you naked". She said casually and without a moment's hesitation he hurriedly began removing his clothes.

"On your knees." She ordered as she pulled a set of locking bracelets from her closet. With him on his knees in the corner facing her bed, she locked his wrists to his ankles behind his back. The tip of his cock lightly touched her soft carpet as she kneeled to be face to face with him. "No matter what you will always have those wide adoring eyes worshipping me."

With that, she walked back to her bed, pulled her vibrator from out of her cabinet and began watching videos on tablet.

The frustration coursed through him and his cock became rock solid as she watched videos and pleasured herself. He never once broke sight of her and kept his adoring eyes fixed on her the whole time. Watching her lovingly and passionately, feeling her thrill as if it were his own. He knew now that his pleasure no longer mattered. Only that of his goddess.

After her second orgasm she got out of bed and walked over to him. With his wide, adoring, worshipping eyes still fixated on her, she draped her used, sweaty, post-orgasmic underwear over his face. He inhaled deeply and enthusiastically. She smiled down on him and moved her pussy directly in front of his face for a closer sniff. The delicious smell of his goddess filled him with lust and build his confidence to ask her,

"Please may I have a taste, goddess?" He asked politely, filled with hope.

Her right hand immediately came down and slapped his face and he whimpered quietly but maintained the adoring eyes his goddess deserves. He felt completely ashamed that he had put his own desires in front of his goddesses. However, the sting in his cheek reminded him that his goddess loved him and that she will always put him right and he felt thankful for that. With his adoring eyes still fixed on her, she headed back to her bed for another round.

He eventually lost count of how many times his goddess orgasmed, but he felt true happiness in knowing that his first time with a goddess was special.

She untied him and, still naked, led him by the hand to a much smaller room with just a single bed in it.

"This is your room". She said as she helped him onto his bed and tucked him in tightly so that his arms were pinned under the blankets. Looking over him, she again caressed his little cheeks and delivered several soft, wet kisses on his face while looking affectionately into his eyes.

She pulled an alarm clock from under his bed and sets it for early the next morning.

"You've learnt a valuable lesson tonight. My pleasure always comes first." She said with a smile.

"Don't worry, I'll teach you how to be a good boy for me. I will teach you with discipline and you will be punished when you get it wrong, but you will learn soon enough. When you get it right, I will reward you with cuddles and kisses. Now get some sleep. Long first day ahead of you tomorrow." She smiled down on him, kissed him one final time and left the room, turning off the light.

As the months turned to years the natural order of his little world had changed forever. The metamorphosis was complete. He had reached his final and most purist form. His devotion to his goddess was unwavering and unconditional and he had learned to worship her the way she truly deserves. There was a feeling that what they had was right and just, they had re-addressed the balance and found order in the chaos.