Goddess Ch. 02

Story Info
Enter Sydney's best friend, Amanda Collins.
2k words
4.25
6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom's arms were tied to the bedposts and his eyes were blindfolded. Sydney rarely kept Tom's hands restrained, but today she was feeling extra naughty with her position. His pants were pulled down to his ankles, and she sat gently on his stomach, stroking his face.

"Such a pretty little pervert, you are. You want me, perv? You want my body?" Tom nodded. Sydney giggled and moved to the end of the bed. She gripped his veiny cock and licked from the base to the top of the head.

"Such a filthy, perverted cock. Surely you can't expect a goddess to want such a thing inside her?"

She gently fondled his testicles and continued to run her tongue along his shaft. This was all to get a rise out of him. She loved seeing his back arch when he was powerless like this.

"Well? Answer me pervert."

"I... I'm begging you, Goddess." he moaned.

She gave a wide grin.

"As well you should. But don't worry, your goddess is not cruel."

She ran her tongue back up from the base of his shaft, then proceeded to get off the bed briefly.

"G-Goddess? Where have you gone?" he called out.

"Hush, you. Your goddess wants to enhance her tribute a bit."

She took a small jar of chocolate and a brush, and stroked a line from just above his pubic hair to the base of his neck. Then, she licked it thoroughly off him, tasting both the chocolate and the sweet sweat of her lover. It was an absolutely intoxicating experience. She cupped his chin and gave him a deep kiss in the mouth. He kissed back with an intense passion, their tongues together in an intricate dance.

She broke the kiss, leaving a thin trail of saliva between them.

"Extraordinary," she said "Perhaps you're worthy of pleasing me after all."

She sat atop his face.

"Eat this pussy, swine. Eat the pussy of your wonderful goddess. Then perhaps I'll consider seeing you off."

Tom's head went upwards, and he proceeded to go to work with his tongue. Even blindfolded, he had no trouble with oral maneuvers on Sydney's clit. He teased her just a bit, running microlaps around her labia before returning to her pinnacle, which he made sure to pay special attention to. She grabbed his hair and started screaming out in approval. Such a wonderful lover he was. He gave her clit just the slightest nibble, then she felt it. A wonderful climax, as pleasure rushed from her head to her toes.

"Oh fuck... oh, you good, inventive little pervert." she moaned.

She got off of him, laid beside him, and then gave him another deep kiss, tasting herself on his lips.

"Alright then. I suppose I could humor you with an orgasm. You've paid tribute well enough."

She wiped her mouth and then moved her attention towards his cock, which now seemed harder than steel. She gripped the base of the shaft, and then proceeded to insert the entirety of it into her mouth. Sydney didn't have much in the way of a gag reflex, which came in handy for deep throating someone as well-endowed as Tom. She bobbed her head up and down, stopping only occasionally to run her tongue across his shaft. He started moaning intensely, his breath getting heavier by the moment.

"G-Goddess I... I'm going to..."

She didn't care about his warning. She absolutely loved it when he was like this. He cried out in ecstasy as he came in her mouth. She drank every bit of his essence, licking his cock clean. She moved back to face him, cupped his cheek and kissed him once more. Then she undid the blindfold and untied his arms. She grabbed a small bottle of aloe beside the bed and started applying it to Tom's wrists, which were red from the bonds.

"Are you OK? I tied you up pretty tight."

"I was more concerned that you ran chocolate across my chest, to be honest. Bit weird."

"Sorry, I got a little carried away. You know you can use the safe word whenever."

"Oh no, I liked it. Just... wasn't expecting it. You're full of surprises, baby."

Sydney blushed. She always got flustered whenever he called her something so affectionate. He did call her "Goddess" but that was more of a kink than anything else. But "baby", "darling", "sweetie", any of these just got her red as a tomato. Tom sat up and looked at her covering her rosy cheeks. He cupped her chin and moved his face towards hers. They kissed again, and tasted themselves and each other on their lips.

She broke the kiss, stretched a bit, and got up to get Tom some water and some snacks. He called out to her.

"So hey, I was thinking...".

BEEP BEEP! BEEP BEEP! He was drowned out by an alarm of Sydney's phone. She rushed out of the kitchen and grabbed it, shutting off the alarm.

"Hold that thought, I have to go. I have to meet Amanda down town and if I don't get out the door quickly I'll be late."

She quickly folded out the stand-up tray, set Tom's snacks and water down, and got dressed in a hurry.

"We'll talk later, OK? Just relax, do whatever. Remote's right by the television, love you, bye!"

She got to her car and started it up. Her car was newer than Tom's, a gift from her mother. It also ran better, though this was largely due to the fact that unlike Tom, she didn't slam the gas pedal everywhere she went due to a semi-habit of being late. In fact, she was exceedingly punctual. If anything she had a habit of showing up a bit too early for some people's tastes. Not that that was going to happen here, because downtown had some of the worst traffic possible. She contemplated some sexting, but she knew she'd get way too distracted. Fuck, she was still kind of horny. Usually after a session with Tom she was fine, but dammit she needed to get off again. She exhaled and gripped the wheel harder.

"Just relax," she said "You meet with Amanda for brunch, you go back, you fuck him again, you'll be OK."

She got through the traffic jam, still hot and bothered, but trying to keep herself cool, calm, and collected. Outside of when her and Tom were fucking, Sydney prided herself on her composure. She took a deep breath, parked her car beside the plaza, and got out. Down town was lovely this time of year. The plaza with all the various small shops brimmed with trees and birds chirping about. Sydney stretched out, taking in the sunlight and aroma of the summer.

"Hey! Syd!" a voice called out.

She turned to see Amanda walking up the street. Amanda was always a stunning person. Had been since they'd met in middle school, and she'd only gotten prettier with time. Her hourglass figure, her firm, perky breasts, and legs that went on for days. She came from money, and her outfits always showed. Today she had on wonderful lime green attire that shimmered with the sun. Her ponytail rested over her shoulder and her gorgeous dark complexion was complimented with a nice touch of lipstick and subtle, yet effective eyeshadow.

Sydney blushed.

"Great," she thought "My libido's going apeshit and my best friend, as usual, looks like a model."

Amanda came over and hugged her.

"Damn girl, how you been? Ever since exam season started I've barely heard from you!".

Sydney shook her head a bit, hoping to hide the obvious horniness so as to not make things awkward (not that Amanda was unaware of Syndney's sexuality).

"It's been a long and hard time lately." she said nervously.

"Shit Sydney get your mind out of the gutter!" she thought.

"Speaking of long and hard by the by, how's that boyfriend of yours? Y'know I've seen a selfie or two, but I've never met the guy. What's the matter, he a lame or something?"

"No, it's not that at all. It's just... to be honest, his politics are really radical and I'm scared that he'll think less of me or not like people I know. Not to mention there's my family."

"Hey hey, fuck that. Fuck that all night long. If he's worth being around, especially if he's worth fucking-"

"Oh dear God please stop saying fucking." Sydney muttered.

"-he'll accept that shit. Besides, how radical could he be? What, he vote for Sanders or something?"

"No he uh... well he's an anarchist."

Amanda lowered her shades and stared in silence for a moment, jaw hanging open.

"Damn. That's white boy shit if I ever heard it, but good to know you're fucking a dude who'd punch a Klansman." The two fist bumped.

"So how are you doing Amanda? It's been too long." Sydney asked.

"Syd, it's been a helluva time. You know Claire, my girlfriend? Well, turns out she was cheating the last few months. Said I wasn't eating her out like I used to and apparently that killed the relationship or some shit."

Sydney started imagining Amanda's mouth. She probably kissed wonderfully and ate pussy like a cha-

"Wait no!" She thought "Amanda's grieving right now, stop being so fucking horny!"

Sydney tried focusing, but all she could really think about was getting off. She stared dreamily at Amanda, giving passive responses while imagining her. Imagining Tom. Imagining... both of them.

"Oh fuck the hell yes." she thought.

Then, Amanda's phone went off.

"Ah shit, work just texted me. I gotta go in early. I'll see you later, OK?"

"Sure. Thanks for coming out." Sydney said

"No problem. And Sydney-" Amanda said, leaning into Syndney's ear. "-save the libido for the boyfriend. Don't think I didn't notice you checking out my tits."

"Shit I-"

"Relax. Go home, have an orgasm. I gotta go."

Sydney hurried home. She made sure no one was around to interrupt. Then she scrambled to her dresser and went into the back end of her sock drawer. Her old reliable vibrator. Tom would still be in class and she was way too horny to wait. Even if he was available, she didn't have the patience for their usual rituals. She locked her door, stripped down, turned her toy to the minimal setting, and inserted it. There was some initial relief, but she was still horny as hell. She used her free hand to massage her breasts, rubbing them as she moved the toy in and out of her, and gradually turned up the speed of both the machine and the hand that worked it. She moved her free hand toward her clit, rubbing it as she moved the toy.

"F-fuck. Fuck me."

She imagined a myriad of ideas as the toy went in and out of her. She imagined tasting Tom's sweat again, she imagined him begging, she imagined him being explorative, she imagined his strong boxer arms holding her in the air as he fucked her rapidly. She imagined Amanda, kissing her passionately, running her hands through Sydney's hair, staring into her soul with those beautiful emerald eyes of hers. All the while Tom fucked her like a machine. She could feel a wave of pleasure coming in. Just a little more. She started rubbing her clit faster, more hurriedly, as she reached her orgasm. Her legs stiffened, and she let out a sharp yet muted cry of pleasure.

She turned her toy off, leaned against the wall, and sighed. She breathed heavily for a bit, before being awakened from her bliss by a notification on her phone. She collected herself, took a deep breath, and picked her phone up off the dresser. A text from Tom:

Hey babe. I wanted to tell you I know we've been pretty insular as far as our relationship goes, and I wanna change that. If you're free tomorrow, I wanna introduce u to Cliff.

She texted him back:

Sure. Gimme a time & place and I'll meet u guys there.

From Tom:

OK. Fair warning, Cliff's a little... intense.