Goddess Ch. 06

Story Info
Casey meets Cliff, and begs Tom for a favor.
1.6k words
4.67
4.7k
2
0

Part 7 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom and Casey sat outside an ice cream parlor, both of them enjoying some sweet confections. Tom turned to Casey.

"You know, it doesn't count as socializing if you're just gonna read theory the whole time."

Casey waved their hands in response, then ate some more of their ice cream, all the while hiding their face behind a book.

"And why do you smell like cheap gin?"

Casey gave the same response.

"Y'know, you could at least take off your hoodie and look at me."

Casey dropped their grey hood, briefly lowered their book, and with their black shades on, looked at Tom for all of several seconds, then resumed reading.

"Man this sucks. I try getting to actually know Casey and they don't even wanna talk." Tom thought, resting his head against his left hand. Tom's phone went off.

"Hello? Oh hey, Cliff. No, I'm in the plaza right now, just sitting with my roommate. Yeah, if you wanna bring it down that'd be great. Thanks, I'll see ya. Bye."

"What was that about?" Casey asked.

"Oh my God, it talks!" Tom declared loudly. "That was my best friend. He's coming by to give me my student ID. Apparently I dropped it in his car a couple nights ago."

Tom tried making small talk in the meantime, although Casey would have none of it. They continued reading and eating ice cream until Tom finally threw up his hands in defeat, deciding to just mess around on his phone until Cliff showed up about ten minutes later.

"Here ya go, Tom. Next time try not dropping that. You know how pissy the registrar can get around here."

"Yeah, thanks man, I appreciate it."

Casey lowered their book briefly to look at Cliff, then proceeded to slam it shut as he left, their jaw hanging low. They ran to the other end of the table and grabbed Tom by his collar.

"Oh my God he's perfect introduce me to him!" they said.

"Whoa whoa, OK. First of all, get your hands off me," Tom said. Casey loosened their grip, then wiped their hands on their hoodie. "Secondly, no. No on so many counts."

"Why the hell not?!"

"One, you annoy me. Two, Cliff doesn't date white people. Three, Cliff's gay and you present femme as fuck. Four, he's a Maoist. Five, you constantly smell like a bar."

"One, rude. Two, that's great, I don't date anybody! Three, I'm neither male nor female so 50/50 chance. Also feminine gay men exist, you cishet fuck. Four, whatever, he's perfect otherwise. Five, no I don't. Six, you owe me, because your bourgeois girlfriend used my body wash. After I remind you, the two of you woke me up with your loud sex."

"Forget it Casey, I'm not introducing you to my best friend. Now if you'll excuse me..." Tom said, getting out of his seat "...I'm going back to the dorm."

Casey dove onto Tom's leg.

"Plee-hee-hee-eease!" Casey sobbed "I neee-heee-eeed thiiiis! Help a comrade out!"

Tom looked down annoyed, but Casey wouldn't let go. Tom sighed.

"Four conditions." "Anything" Casey said.

"One, get the fuck off my leg" Tom said. Casey scrambled to their feet and dusted themselves off.

"Two, stop calling me an opportunist". Casey nodded their head in agreement.

"Three, do something about that smell". Casey rummaged their hoodie pocket and pulled out some body spray.

"Do you carry that around?" Tom asked.

"Well of course, what if I meet a hot guy and I was drinking last night?" Casey said dryly. Tom rolled his eyes.

"Four, repeat after me: Nestor Makhno did nothing wrong and the Bolsheviks were assholes". Casey's eye twitched.

"You cannot be serious, Tom." Tom gave Casey a shit-eating grin. Casey's eye twitched furiously before they sighed and said ,"Nestor Makhno did nothing wrong... and the Bolsheviks were assholes God I hate you."

"Cool, let's see if we can catch Cliff before he takes off."

Tom and Casey dashed off to the parking lot, separated from the plaza by a short downward hill. Cliff was sitting by his car, fiddling with his phone.

"Hey! Cliff!" Tom called out. Cliff waved back. The roommates walked down the hill.

"Almost forgot to introduce you. This is-" Tom began. Casey bolted in front of him and held their hand out.

"Casey. They/them. Bordigist. Lovely to meet you." They took off their black sunglasses, revealing deep, oceanic blue eyes that, despite their shade, glistened like diamonds.

Cliff accepted the handshake, seemingly reluctantly.

"Cliff. He/him. Marxist-Leninist-Maoist".

"OK, I'm gonna take off now. Sydney said she wants me to meet her folks so, I've gotta go suffer the indignation of dealing with liberals. Have fun." Tom said, taking off for his car. Casey gave Cliff a big grin.

"Soooo... what are you doing today?"

Cliff screwed his face in annoyance.

"I was supposed to be attending a party meeting but the Politburo called it off so now I'm apparently talking to a Leftcom who's coming off way more familiar with me than they should."

"OK, not much of a social type I see."

"No, I'm not. Surprised Tom didn't mention that."

"No, he did not. Probably should've asked him about that."

"Which begs the question, why are you talking to m-"

"I think you're attractive and I asked Tom to introduce me because I wanna go down on you."

The two stood in silence. Casey turned slightly paler than usual (however possible that was), but their face remained stiff in seriousness. Cliff looked at them, a bit shocked at their boldness.

"I don't date white people."

"I don't date anybody, this is purely physical."

"I'd break you like a damn twig, you built like a cigarette."

"I'm a gymnast, actually. I just happen to be quite pale. In truth I'm quite durable."

Cliff put his hand on his chin, then moved his eyes up and down Casey. Casey smiled in anticipation, hoping this was a good thing.

"And there's no emotional attachment to this?"

"Absolutely none. There is nothing more unappealing to me than romance."

Cliff stood silent for a moment, then said, "Alright, let's go to your place."

Casey smiled and gunned it to the other end of the parking lot, where they parked their moped. The two met back up at the dorms, and Casey hurriedly undid the lock to their dorm and went into their room. As usual, the whole room was a mess of books, piles upon piles of them, forming textual canyons.

"Jeez, I knew Leftcoms were bookworms but this is something else." Cliff said.

"Hang on just a second." Casey said, pushing aside two piles of books to clear a path to their bed, itself kept very neat and pristine, save for a couple of crumbs here and there. Casey stripped their hoodie off. Despite their outward sickly thin appearance, Cliff saw that their claim of being a gymnast was certainly far from myth. Casey's chest was lean and well-toned. Across their left shoulder sat a subtle, but familiar looking image, a single orange ball with a red star.

"Is that... is that a Dragon Ball tattoo?" Cliff asked.

Casey's eyes went wide and their face red.

"N-n-no! Anime is bourgeois!"

They froze for a moment, then scrambled for their hoodie. "I-I'm sorry! This was a mistake..."

Cliff chuckled. "Nah nah, it's cool. I like Dragon Ball."

Casey put their hoodie down and exhaled a sigh of deep relief.

"So, were you serious about the head or am I wasting my time?" Cliff said, losing his shirt and his belt before sitting on the bed. Casey hurriedly removed their footwear and their pants, then saw Cliff's hands going towards his jeans.

"No no, let me do that!" Casey insisted. They pulled down Cliff's jeans to see a grand, rigid cock. Casey's eyes widened, and they bit their lower lip in anticipation. It'd been so long since they'd tasted dick. They finished pulling Cliff's pants down, then took a moment to admire the statue of a man in front of them as he laid down on the bed.

Sculpted, veiny, muscular arms, a chest that looked like it was molded by the heavens themselves, and wonderfully toned legs to match. Not to mention that gorgeous face and that cute little afro. Casey bit their fingers in wonder, then leaned in to give Cliff a soft kiss. Casey then took their jeans off, revealing a pair of gloriously toned legs. They moved toward the end of the bed and started to lick the base of Cliff's cock, sending their tongue upwards to the head, where they started swirling their tongue around, before deep throating him. Casey briefly stopped and shifted their position so as to make their cock parallel to Cliff.

"Here. Stroke me. I can't get off just by giving you head."

Cliff started working his fingers around Casey, and they returned their attention to him. They intensified their oral fixation on his cock, working his shaft ever more thoroughly the more attention their own body received. Finally, neither could take anymore, and they both came. Casey swallowed Cliff's load and wiped their mouth, returning their body to it's normal positions, then handed Cliff a small hand towel to clean their cum off his face.

"Fuck, that was nice." Cliff said.

"Glad you liked i,t" Casey said, lazily putting their own clothing on and scuttling towards their red armchair. "Hope we can do this again sometime."

"Oh absolutely. In the meantime, you got any DVDs of Cowboy Bebop or Big O? I got nothing to do and I'm in the mood to binge some shit."

"I thought you didn't date white people."

"I don't. I wanna watch anime with a comrade."

Casey smiled, then extracted themselves from the armchair and moved a mountain of textbooks aside to reach a stack of DVDs that were hidden behind them.

"Let's see... Cowboy Bebop and Big O. Your pick, comrade. There's a DVD player and a small TV hooked up in the dinky living room we've got in the dorm."