Goddess Ch. 12

Story Info
Casey nurses a hangover, and Tom has an awkward meal.
2.2k words
4
2.8k
3
0

Part 13 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom made his way back to the dorms shortly after the morning (thankfully the rest of the Brednars, nor their servants, were yet home before he left). He rubbed his eyes, downed some cucumber water, and then entered the dorm room to the most unpleasant sound possible. He heard Casey groan out in despair from behind the bathroom door. He approached the door and gave it a light knock.

"Casey? You in there?"

"T-Toooom?" Casey groaned out "Is that you?"

"Yeah Casey it's me. What's wrong?"

"Uuuuuuuuugh. I have the worst hangover of my fucking li- bleggggh! - Oh sweet Hegel why did I have the extra Jaeger last night?!"

"I dunno Casey, sounds like a personal problem."

"Tom. Please. If you have any sense of camaraderie... pleaase kill me."

"Not doing that, Casey."

"Cowar- bleggggh!"

Just then, a knock came at the door.

"Oh please for all that is dialectical let that be death." Casey groaned out.

Tom rolled his eyes and answered the door, and there stood Amanda on the other side of it, dressed in a gorgeous curve-hugging lemon-yellow sundress with sunglasses and a bag to match.

"Hey there," she said "Hope you don't mind the surprise visit, Sydney lemme know which dorm hall you stayed in."

"Uh, sure" said Tom. "Mind if I ask why though?".

"Well, given how our first meeting was... weird, to say the least, I figured maybe we could just, y'know, hang out?"

Casey's groans came from the bathroom.

"Toooom. Pleeease tell me that- hurrrrkkk - that's death."

Tom called back, "No, it's Amanda. Y'know, the girl from your philosophy course?"

"Oh her? Ask her if she read - bluurrrgg - Engels."

She shook her head.

"She has not" Tom called out.

"Damn - ptew - it."

"So hey, I'm gonna go hang with Amanda here. I'll text Cliff and let him know your position right now."

"Than - guhehekeh - you."

The two made their way downstairs, where they were met with Alan.

"Ah, Tom! I've been meaning to talk with yo- Amandaaaaa!" he said, sliding next to her "How are you doing beautiful?".

"Still not remotely into you." she said coldly.

Alan shrugged. "Can't blame a guy for trying."

"You know Alan I'm surprised you'd want to date a black girl. Especially considering the whole thing with the barbecue sauce at the dinner party." said Tom.

Amanda turned to him. "What barbecue sauce thing at the dinner party?"

Alan went wide eyed. "N-nothing about the barbecue sauce thing at the dinner party!"

"Oh, Sydney didn't tell you about the barbecue sauce? I thought she told you all about the dinner party."

"I don't remember anything about barbecue sauce."

"Well she mentioned the bit about the burnt roast, I assume?"

"I mean yeah, it's kind of integral to the sto-"

"YOU KNOW WHAT TOM, I'LL SPEAK TO YOU LATER." Alan said loudly, making his way upstairs.

"Well that got rid of him," said Tom "So, did you have anything in mind?"

"I wanted to take you to a nice restaurant, get some brunch" said Amanda "But on the way I wanna know about the barbecue sauce. Because from the context of it I'm gonna hate that Hot Topic lookin' ass weasel a lot more."

"Brunch? Bit early for that it's only..." he said, taking out his phone. "...11:30 AM, wow, I slept way longer than I thought."

"C'mon Tom, I'll give you a taste of what being bougie's like." said Amanda, remote starting a black Mercedes Benz convertible in the parking lot.

"Ohhh, what have I gotten myself into?" he thought.

The two got in the car, and Amanda pressed a button to drop the roof.

Unlike Tom and Cliff, Amanda drove fairly smoothly, and played happy-sounding pop music that resonated perfectly with the summer weather. Offset only by the awful recollection Tom had to give about the dinner party.

They arrived at the restaraunt about ten minutes later, and got out of the car.

"...and then of course came the dijon mustard and it just goes downhill from there, as you know." Tom said, hopping out of the car.

"Oh God! And he thought that was OK? Ugh, I hate that little pencil dick looking motherfucker." Amanda groaned.

The two proceeded into the restaraunt, which was furnished with beautiful white marble, glistening chandeliers, and scarlet red drapes. Toward the back end, a man in black dress clothes played a wonderful rendition of Chopin Etude Op. 10 No. 3.

Tom's right eye began twitching.

"Always always always with these rich bastards!" he thought.

"Ah, Ms. Collins! Lovely to see you again!" said a waiter at the front. "Your usual table?".

"Oh, absolutely!" she said.

The waiter took them to a small round table toward the side of the restaurant, out of earshot from the rest of the patrons, all of whom were eating a variety of decadent meals, mostly fish and vegetables. Tom inhaled deeply, surpressing the urge to cuss out the ruling class this early in the morning, mainly out of interest to see what Amanda wanted to do.

She handed him one of the menus on the table.

"Pick whatever you want, it's on me. Well, more accurately it's on my Dad since he owns the place, but you get the idea."

Tom took a brief glance at the menu, then made up his mind.

"That quick?" she asked.

"I'm a simple man," he said "That and I want to address the elephant in the room."

"How 'bout we not and say we did?"

"I mean, what do you want me to do? Not mention that it was kinda weird that you opted to sit in my car and masturbate while my girlfriend and I did it, like some kinda porno?"

"Well did I make you uncomfortable?"

"No actually... well to be honest it was kind of hot."

"Well then why bring it up?"

"Because I wanna know why."

"Because I love Sydney and you're not bad looking, damn."

Tom paused and blushed a little.

"Oh my God I officially know both Harleen and Pamela." he thought.

"Well, good to know I'm a third wheel in my own relationship." Tom chuckled.

"Oh, don't beat yourself up. When you and Sydney started dating I had a girlfriend." she said

"Besides, I'm just glad she's happy and with someone good looking. Not to mention good in bed from what I saw."

Tom grinned. "Well hell, not to brag but a working class man tends to know what he's doing."

Amanda rolled her eyes and laughed.

"So out of curiosity, how'd you and Sydney meet?" he asked.

"We met back in middle school. I was an awkward goth kid, lonely as fuck, and she was the only person who decided to make friends with me. We've had each other's backs ever since."

"Damn. That sounds a lot more romantic than how we met each other."

"Yeah, she never did clue me in, how did you two meet?"

"I was masked up at a protest and hit a Neo-Nazi in his fucking mouth."

Amanda grinned. "Well, gotdamn, Sydney picked a winner. Good looking, macho, and punches racists."

"Oh please, I'm sure she'd be just as well off with you. Stylish, curvy, hell better looking than me that's for damn sure."

Amanda leaned in a bit and took off her shades, revealing beautiful amber eyes.

"Y'know a straight boy's not much a judge of that. I'd say you're at least a 9."

Tom leaned in and grinned. "Well hell, if that's the case you're at least a 10."

The two looked deep into each other's eyes, both absolutely enthralled by their passive-aggressive flirations, whilst making little mental notes of the other's beauty. Of course since their first encounter, neither really had to imagine much so far as appearance was concerned, but sensation was another thing altogether. They both began to think about it, despite a mutual loved one between them. Their eye contact could barely hide it. Then, the waiter returned.

"Hello Ms. Collins, have you and your guest decided on your meal?"

The two went wide-eyed and then immediately broke contact.

"Salmon with a cobb salad." Amanda said.

"Grilled cheese with sliced cucumbers on the side." said Tom.

The two didn't speak for the rest of the meal, and they tried not to look each other in the eye, absolutely embarassed by and unsure of what to make of that.

Meanwhile, Cliff had just made his way to Casey and Tom's dorm room. Casey was sitting in the main room of the dorm, wrapped in a blanket, with a nearby trash can, as they watched Dragon Ball on a laptop.

"Hey there Kay," said Cliff "Sorry bout the wait, party meeting went longer than usual. Good news is, you are officially looking at a Politburo member of the RPP-ML (Revolutionary People's Party - Marxist-Leninist)."

"Good for [sniff] you" said Casey, shaking like a leaf despite their blanket and their usual thick clothing.

"Ah, still got the hangover going, huh?" Cliff said, taking a seat next to them and setting down his bag.

"The worst of it's over. Head's normal, and I brushed my teeth. Just feeling kinda cold."

Cliff gave Casey a hug and snuggled them a bit.

"Here ya go then, let's try fixing that buddy."

Casey leaned into the snuggle despite still shaking from the hangover. "Thanks".

The two sat together for a little bit before Cliff leaned in a bit and said, "Y'know, you look real cute right now."

Casey gave Cliff a confused look. "I'm hungover and paler than usual."

"I mean... still though. Ya look good and all." Cliff said nervously.

Casey stared at Cliff, who broke eye contact nervously. "Cliff, what are you [sniff] doing?"

"I dunno. Tryna be... flirtatious or whatever? Ain't that what you're supposed to do when you're banging someone?"

"Of all the times to do this." muttered Casey.

"Look" they said. "We're sniff not dating, remember? You don't need to worry about all the extra stuff."

"I... don't?"

"No. Just treat me like a friend".

"A friend I'm, y'know, banging?"

"Well [sniff] yeah."

Cliff broke the snuggle and reached into his bag.

"That [sniff] tends to entail not stopping help."

Cliff handed Casey some tissues and hand sanitizer. "Here. Help yourself out."

"Thank you." said Casey, blowing their nose, then proceeding to clean their hands after.

"That outta the way..." said Cliff, moving in close to Casey "...I wasn't just saying you looked cute."

"Are you trying to get in my pants right now?" asked Casey.

"That depends," said Cliff, moving in close to Casey's face. "Is it working?".

Casey closed the gap between them, and the two began exchanging soft kisses. Cliff started tonguing them, when suddenly Casey broke the kiss.

"H-hang on!" they said "Wait right here."

They rushed into their dorm, and came out with a glass full of something red, which they proceeded to practically inhale.

"And what the hell was that?" asked Cliff. Casey wiped their mouth and dug breath spray out of their hoodie.

"Hair of the dog. All due respect, I don't wanna give you head if a hangover's beating mine in". They applied the breath spray, then proceeded to get back to kissing Cliff.

Cliff moved his lips down to Casey's neck.

"Do me a favor. Ditch the hoodie." he said. Casey hurried to strip, revealing their bare chest. Cliff continued to kiss them, and Casey, slightly fighting the pleasure, groped around for the spacebar on their laptop to pause the anime. Cliff, however, unpaused it.

"It's the Namek Saga, you ain't gonna miss much."

Casey screwed their face. "The fuck you mean I'm not gonna miss muuuu-"

They were interrupted by a series of soft kisses across their collarbone, which proceeded down their chest. Cliff stopped just before their belly button, then ran his tongue upwards till he met their mouth. While their tongues played, Cliff worked Casey's belt and jeans down. Casey broke the kiss, staring into Cliff's eyes.

"Damn, you're good."

"Yeah, I know" Cliff said, kissing Casey's neck and trailing his lips downwards.

"Enjoy the show, OK?" he said, going to work on Casey.

He ran his tongue up and down, driving Casey mad with pleasure. Little kisses all across their nethers complemented the whole affair. Casey's attention drifted between the episode and the sex, which brought annoyance to their partner. Cliff decided to hit the spacebar, then proceeded to kiss Casey deeply while sending his hand downstairs. Casey leaned in, giving their all to Cliff's mouth, and gripped him tightly, digging their nails into him just a bit, as the pleasure began to mount more and more.

They broke the kiss and whispered, "P-please. Please I'm almost. Ohhhhhhh." Cliff reclaimed Casey's lips, and the two continued at this until finally, Casey climaxed.

They leaned back in their chair, breathing heavily from the experience.

"Ohhh. Oh sweet everything that felt great" they moaned.

"All in a day's work for a friend" said Cliff, wiping the saliva from his mouth. Casey smiled.

"You should probably shower up, I probably got the smell of my hangover on you. I've got some body wash you can use."