Goddess Ch. 11

Story Info
Tom worries over introducing Sydney to his Dad.
2.7k words
3.83
2.6k
2
0

Part 12 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 5:30 AM. Ordinarily, Tom wouldn't get out of bed this early without the need to go to class. But this was the time Cliff and Casey got breakfast before their morning workout routines. He'd thrown back a cup of coffee before driving up to the campus diner where the two had convened at, and even that barely had him wired enough.

"Cliff'll give me hell for it, but I might just get some pancakes. The sugar would be a godsend right now." he thought. He opened the door to the small diner and turned the corner to the seating area, where Cliff waved to him from the other end. Tom lazily waved back and made his way to the booth.

Cliff already had his usual planned out, and Casey hadn't put down Luxemburg since they'd gotten there.

"Morning Tom" he said "Not like your ass to be up before 8. Must be something important."

Tom rubbed his eyes.

"Yeah... yeah it is. Guh, I am burnt out. Yesterday was something else."

"Oh yeah, you were telling me about it. Your girl not letting you talk the whole time, had you like a damn dog! I tell ya, I will never understand you with this girl, man. One minute you out here talking about "No gods, no masters!", next minute it's "Oh God, please mistress!"

"It's not always like that!" Tom insisted.

"It's always like that," Casey interjected "It's like that every time you two do it in the dorms."

"We've only done it there twice!" said Tom.

Casey lowered their book and looked Tom dead in the face.

"OK three times."

They continued looking at him.

"Five."

Still the gaze persisted.

"Look, it's really convenient to not drive to her place anymore, OK?"

Tom sighed. "But, there is something I needed to ask. Casey, I need some of your booze."

Casey lowered their book even further.

"Why, pray tell?"

"I... Fuck. I'm introducing Sydney to my father and I need to pregame that."

Cliff looked at Tom in shock, then turned to Casey.

"Casey, you give this man whatever he requires for that shit."

He turned back to Tom.

"Tom... you ain't gotta do that."

"No, no, she's introduced me to her loved ones, it wouldn't be fair. Not with all the trust she's placed in me."

"Tom, your pops is an asshole. No disrespect."

"I know he's an asshole, that's beside the point."

Casey closed their book.

"Tell you all what, why don't we get the morning over with and then we'll talk about free liquor?"

"Good point" said Cliff. "You'll be in a halfway decent mood. Hell, Tom'll be awake."

And so the three made their way about the day, starting with a high-carb breakfast (Tom being chastised heavily by Cliff about eating pancakes with syrup, and ignoring him because he could hear that from his coach during the semester), and ending with around three hours of intense activity at the gym. The two men were breathing heavy from the activity, while Casey was hopping up and down like a small child.

"Woo! Good job boys! Wowie wow wow, I feel great!" they shouted out.

"How...the fuck... are you like this?" Tom wheezed, grabbing his water bottle and chugging.

"Woo!! Tom, I tell ya, there's nothing nothing NOTHING like a good work out! Oh! Oh oh oh! You were asking about some booze earlier, right?"

"Yeah. You got any to spare?"

"Oh totally totally TOH-TAH-LEE! Weeyoo! I'll tell ya what, meet you back at the dorms! Bring your palette with ya, because I make a grrreat ass cocktail! I'll do some cardio up there, it's only a couple miles! Woo hoo!".

Casey spun around and started Naruto running eastward towards the dorms. Tom turned to Cliff in amazement.

"And you're hitting that?"

"Hey, free dome with no strings attached, a bunch of anime, someone to talk Marxism with, and best of all a gym buddy who wakes up 'round the same time as me. What's not to like?" Cliff said.

Tom shrugged in concession and gave Cliff a hug goodbye. The two men got in their respective cars, and proceeded out of the lot, wherein they both proceeded to stomp their gas pedals and drive like the speed demons they were.

Tom made his way back to the dorms, where he saw Casey leaning against the wall with their hoodie back up. Tom got out of his car and walked up to his roommate.

"You got a key right?" he called out. Casey didn't respond. He got closer to Casey.

"Hello? Earth to Casey, anyone there?"

Casey shook their head and rubbed their eyes under their hoodie.

"Oh. Hey Tom. Good to see you, I guess," they said in their usual dry voice "Sorry about that. I fell asleep waiting."

"That quick? That couldn't have been ten minutes. And what happened to your cheerful demeanor?"

"It's called a runner's high, Tom. They only last so long."

The two made their way into the dorm hall, where they were stopped briefly by Alan.

"Ah, Tom! Good! I've been looking for-"

He paused and looked at Casey.

"Who's this weirdo?"

Casey put their hand out

"Casey. They/them. Left communist. Who the hell are you?"

"Alan Vernor... he/him... classical liberal."

Alan said, reluctantly accepting the handshake.

Casey immediately jerked their hand back and frantically wiped it on their hoodie.

"Reactionary filth." they said.

"Hey, watch how you speak to your R.A." Alan said "Speaking of which..." Alan took a huge sniff in the air and then looked at Casey with a screwed face, "...is there a reason you smell like cheap gin on a dry campus?"

Casey took in a huge whiff.

"I dunno. Is there a reason an R.A. smells like cheap scotch?"

Alan took a step back, appalled.

"I... I don't drink cheap scotch!"

Casey took another sniff, this time leaning closer to Alan.

"You drink incredibly cheap scotch. You drink the cheapest scotch I've ever smelled. You must drink the PBR of scotch."

Alan went pale in horror, backing away slowly. "T-Tom, I'll speak to you later!" he said, before darting off.

The two made their way upstairs.

"Holy shit, Casey, I wasn't aware you were capable of roasting someone so badly."

"Yeah, don't get used to that. Also, don't think he'll believe that again, he's just gullible. That was actually top-shelf scotch I smelled on him. Any reason he has the same last name as your girlfriend?"

"Ugh. Yeah, that's her older brother."

"Oh my Marx you're not just dating a liberal, you're dating a member of the bourgeoisie. Class collaborator much?"

"Oh fuck off with that. I get enough of that from your fuck-buddy."

"Cliff's not my fuck-buddy. He's just my hot friend."

"Who you occasionally give head to."

"Shut up you edgy liberal."

The two made their way into the dorm and then met (after Tom retrieved a flask from his room) in Casey's room, which was cluttered more than usual with books. Casey guided Tom through the mess, then made their way to a neatly arranged series of thick, stacked texts. Casey made their way behind the stack.

"OK, I keep my hooch under these texts. What's your poison and how much do you need?"

"Can you make a Godfather neat with a little lime added? About 5 ounces?" Tom asked.

Casey looked at him strange before scoffing, "OK weirdo." and diving under the stack to procure some amaretto, some whiskey, a bottle of lime juice, a small funnel, and a tiny glass. They mixed the ingredients with both speed and great care, before serving it to Tom in the small glass.

"Here. Tiny sample. I refuse to allow poor goods to be made by my hands." T

om threw the drink back, and then stared at Casey with shock and awe.

"Damn! You're a hell of a bartender, Casey!"

"I come from a long line of drinkers. Booze was always available in the house," said Casey, taking Tom's flask and using the funnel to pour the ingredients "Eventually you learn to mix something decent."

They finished prepping the cocktail, screwed the flask's cap on, and gave it back to Tom.

"My suggestion by the way: If your father's as much an asshole as you and Cliff imply, you might wanna bang your liberal girlfriend beforehand. Fuck her like you actually mean it."

"Probably not a bad ide- wait, why do you phrase it like that?"

"Because in my experience cishet men have bad sexual imagination."

"I... should like to think I'm an exception to that."

"I don't bang anarchists, I wouldn't know."

Tom rolled his eyes, thanked Casey for the booze, and made his way to his car, where he stashed the flask in the glove box. He leaned back in the seat and thought it over. His father was a hell of a prick, there was a good chance this'd be the last thing him and Sydney did. "

Fuck. I think Casey's got a point." he thought. He pulled out his cell and started texting.

Hey babe. You home rn?

Yeah, just kinda laying around. What's up?

Oh not much just thinking about you and me. <3

Aww. Do you misstress me?

I do misstress you lol. Kinda frisky atm, tbh.

Oooh. I'm intrigued. I'm alone atm. Come on over.

"Alright Tom. Potentially your last night with Syndey. Make it count." he thought to himself, punching the gas even harder than he normally did. Casey, though probably being a sarcastic ass, had gotten in his head. He was determined to make tonight count more than usual. He pulled up to the Brednar house, parking just outside. Sydney was standing in the door, dressed in a white negligee. He rushed up and knelt before her.

"My my, what a fine specimen has been brought to me this evening," she said "Well, come in, come in."

Tom got up and followed her upstairs to her bedroom. She locked the door and ran her hand across Tom's face.

"Quite handsome. Tell me, do you like what you see?"

"I love what I see. It's perfection, it's divinity, it's necessity, it's ambrosia taken form." Tom said.

"My my, poetic tonight," she said, a smile coming to her face. She put her lips mere centimeters from Tom's. "Are you as poetic with a kiss?".

Tom closed the gap between them, kissing her possessively and passionately, their tongues dancing closely. Sydney broke the kiss, surprised at Tom's unusual level of enthusiasm. Usually he was far more of a receiver than a giver until she'd given him some kind of order. He planted kisses all around her neck, holding her close, before meeting her eyes with his.

"I love you" he said.

"OK, stop stop stop!" she said, pushing him away "Is something wrong? You're not acting like yourself. You're not usually so... forward."

"I uh... I thought I'd try something different...?" Tom said nervously. She looked at him with annoyance.

"Tom? Is something wrong?" she asked.

"I uh... Ah fuck," he said, covering his face "Sydney... look, the truth is, with all the trust you've placed in me, I wanna introduce you to my father, but he's a horrid ass, and I'm scared you'd leave me on that note so I figured... I dunno, make the most of what's left?"

Sydney looked at Tom with some continued frustration, before eventually breaking out in laughter. Tom uncovered his face, looking on with confusion. Sydney kept laughing, eventually finding her bed and doubling over, before finally stopping. Tom sat at the foot of the bed.

"OK... and that was funny because...?"

Sydney took some deep breaths and wiped her eyes.

"Oh my God. Tom, I'm sorry, the irony just got to me. Here I was earlier in the year, scared you'd leave me because of my family, and now here you are in the same boat. It's so fucking funny."

Tom laid back, and started laughing himself.

"Yeah... hell. Hell, that's actually really funny." Sydney got the giggles again, and the couple laid in bed for a little while, laughing to themselves about the irony of it all for a solid few minutes.

After the laughter, Tom rolled over to Sydney's side and whispered in her ear, "Y'know... all jokes aside, you look absolutely stunning right now."

Sydney turned her head and kissed him. He returned the passion, and she proceeded down his lips, trailing off onto his neck, then lightly running her tongue back upwards to his mouth. She broke the kiss, leaving a trail of saliva between them.

"And who gave you permission to speak?" she said, grabbing his chin with her index finger and thumb.

She kissed him deeply again, absolutely loving the flavor on his mouth. It was like a nice mix of cherry and lime, with just a hit of something smokey. Breaking the kiss again, she got up, sat on Tom's chest, and removed her negligee, tossing it to the side of the bed to reveal her full body.

"You taste quite sweet this evening, mortal," she said, a big smirk on her face. She moved up closer, sitting on her lover's face. "Use that sweet tongue of yours to please me. Make your goddess feel good."

Tom went to work, initially making light laps around her labia, then sending his tongue upwards to her clit, licking it with great intensity. She grabbed a fist full of his gorgeous brown locks, pulling on them ever so slightly in response to the waves of pleasure she felt through her system. Meanwhile, Tom continued his work, and gently sent his hands up her thighs, before settling them to grip her wonderful ass. She smiled. There was the Tom she knew. Elegant, devoted to her pleasure, submissive to her, but not so much that he lacked the ability to be explorative and daring when it called for it.

She gently let his hair go and commanded him to stop.

"H-have I offended?" he aksed. Sydney giggled.

"Not at all," she said, looking over her shoulder to see his hard cock poking through his jeans and grinning. "I just had a thought. Stay put, deviant."

She got off the bed and into her trunk, and once again pulled out a bottle of lubricant, generously applying it to her ass, then applying some to Tom's left fingers before sitting back down on his face.

"Now then. Return your hands to where they were. A bit deeper this time with the left. And don't you skip on eating me out, or else."

He returned the attention to her pussy, all the while slipping his left index finger into her ass.

"M-more," she moaned "J-just a bit more with your hands".

He slid in his middle finger, moving his digits in and out gently whilst tending to her wonderful clit. She gripped his hair, feeling absolutely grand. Then, she pulled herself away from him, and started to anxiously undo his belt and pull his jeans down, revealing his magnificent cock. She grabbed the bottle beside the bed, lubed up his cock, re-applied lubricant to her ass, and gently slid herself on top of him, moaning as she felt him enter her.

"N-now," she said "Use your right hand to penetrate me. And keep your left hand on my thigh."

He did as he was told, rubbing her with one hand, and entering her with the other, all the while Sydney rode his cock and rubbed her clit.

"E-extraordinary" she moaned.

She continued to move, all the while enthralled to the pleasure of herself and her lover. The both of them were getting louder, absolutely encaptured with their sex.

"M-my godess, I'm going to..." he moaned.

"Hold on. Just a bit long-"

She didn't even need to finish the sentence. A tsunami of awesome pleasure raptured through them both, and they cried out to the heavens that Sydney mimicked.

She gently pulled herself off of Tom's cock, and laid beside him, giving him a kiss and tasting herself on his lips.

"Let's get something set up with your father for next week, OK?" she said, kissing his forehead.

"Definitely." said Tom, snuggling up beside her. Sydney pulled her quilt over them, and they fell into the most wonderful slumber.