Goddess Ch. 22

Story Info
Our story finally concludes.
1.9k words
4.38
4.3k
4
0

Part 24 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two weeks passed. Nothing from Sydney. Alan, meanwhile, had resigned from his position as R.A. and chose to live off-campus. His official explanation was a difficulty balancing his responsibilities at work and as R.A. Cliff and Casey came by quite a bit to get Tom out of bed, either by dragging him to the gym, or by deliberately watching terrible anime in front of him. Their most recent decision was to watch a God-awful Cantonese bootleg version of Akira.

"You can't even understand it!" Tom insisted "There's no subtitles!"

"Pfft. Casual." said Casey.

"Why do you have to bother me with this crap?"

"Because we care," said Cliff "That and I hate screwing this one in my room. They get makeup all over my sheets."

"Aaaand, thank you for that image." said Tom.

Just then, Tom's phone rang. He lifted himself off the sofa and walked over to the kitchen to get it. It was Sydney.

"Hello?" he said with some urgency.

"Hi Tom," said Sydney "Listen, we need to talk. Can you come to my place? Say twenty minutes?".

Tom grabbed his keys. "I can be there in half that."

"Great! I'll see you then!"

Tom bolted out the door and to his car.

"Finally, I thought he'd never leave!" said Casey, stripping off their hoody. Cliff shut off the TV.

"Cantonese bootleg Akira," said Cliff, taking off his shirt "Where the fuck did you even find that?"

"I have connections." Casey said "Now come here."

The two kissed, and Casey ran their hand down Cliff's chest. It had been so long since they'd felt his wonderful, strong body near theirs, they were already getting hard. They pulled him closer, grabbing his hips and deepening the kiss. They could feel a slight touch between their cock and his, separated just by fabric. They wrapped their arms around his shoulders, elated about getting to fuck him. Cliff broke the kiss to nibble a bit on Casey's earlobe.

"Oh fuck the hell yes." they moaned. They returned the favor and bit down slightly on Cliff's neck, eliciting a moan from him.

"Gotdamn, when did you get so bold?" asked Cliff.

"When I went this long without getting any." they said.

Casey reached down and fussed with Cliff's jeans, trying to get his cock out as quickly as possible. Cliff undid his belt, and Casey did the rest. Cliff's pants hit his knees, and Casey grasped Cliff's dick, gently running their hand across his shaft. They kissed Cliff's nipples, and with their free hand roamed across Cliff's soft yet undeniably well-kept chest.

"Extraordinary," they moaned. Suddenly, they felt Cliff's hand against the bulge in their pants. "Speaking of bold" they said with a grin.

"Shut up, it's been forever for me too, 'member?" he said in response.

"Well, that being the case, let's quit wasting time."

Casey dropped their pants and dropped to their knees, one hand on Cliff's cock, the other on their own. They began jerking off as they sucked his cock. He ran his hands through Casey's soft, fuzzy haircut, while Casey deep throated him, moaning against his shaft. They played with his balls a bit, joyful that they got to fuck someone so wonderful. They stopped deep throating him, and began running their tongue up and down his shaft, teasing the head of his cock with flicks of their tongue, all the while rapidly jerking their own prick.

"Ohhh. Oh, fuck." Cliff moaned, tilting his head back. Casey smiled. They fucking loved being able to get someone as hot as him to moan from head. They returned to deep throating him, and started playing gently with his balls. They wanted him to cum in their mouth again. They wanted to taste him. It had been so long, they just wanted to feel his warm cum down their throat. They increased the speed of their mouth, then finally got their wish, and swallowed every bit of it. They reached their own climax as they swallowed, spilling their seed on the dorm carpet. Cliff fell backward onto the couch, breathing heavy.

"Fuck... you know... Tom's gonna kill your ass for that stain, right?" he said.

"He's either getting reunited or dumped. Either way, he won't care." said Casey, curling up next to him. "C'mon, let's watch the actual Akira, this bootleg's crap."

Meanwhile, with more recklessness than usual, Tom stomped his gas pedal. He was in no mood to wait for anything. Luckily there were no cops on his route, especially considering that he decided to neglect red lights whenever it was physically possible to do so. He pulled up to her house and ran up to the door, anxiously knocking on it before it was finally answered by one of Sydney's butlers, who informed him that she was up in her room. He ran as fast as he could, then made a hard stop in front of her door, took a big sigh, and knocked.

"C'mon in." she said. He opened the door, and she was sitting on her bed, Amanda at her side. Tom's hopes immediately shot down like a comet.

"Close the door, would you?" she asked softly. He shut the door and approached the bed. He wasn't sure what to say. Fortunately for him, Sydney started the conversation.

"Tom... as much as I love you, I can't bare the idea of leaving Amanda. She and I have had feelings for each other for such a long time, it wouldn't be fair to either of us." she said. Her and Amanda exchanged a soft kiss. "With that being said... as much as I love Amanda, I also can't bare the idea of not having you either. With all that we went through - not to mention the sex - I want to be with you. I want you near me, I want you with me."

"So... what are you trying to say?" Tom asked. She leaned forward and gave Tom a deep kiss, tasting him for the first time in what felt like an eternity for both of them.

She broke the kiss, leaned into his ear and said,

"If you would like, I would like to be with both of you. The two people in this world I love above all others." Tom's eyebrows shot north. "Obviously this would be a bit difficult, you and Amanda don't know each other that well, but she and I are willing to try if you are." Tom leaned away from Sydney, then got down on his knee and faced the ground.

"I am yours. I am the both of yours."

Amanda leaned in and whispered to Sydney: "Holy shit, you were not kidding about him being a sub."

"Good little pervert," said Sydney "Now turn around and get undressed. No peeking."

Tom spun around and stripped as fast as he could, his dick already hard as steel. He kept his back to them, waiting for instruction. "Alright pervert, turn around" came Sydney's voice. She was sitting on the bed, completely undressed, with Amanda next to her, who was wearing a strap-on and had a bottle of lube near her. The two women kissed, fondling each other's breasts and running their tongues across each other's skin.

They locked eyes, and Sydney said softly "I love you". Amanda lubed up the strap-on, stood on her knees, and Sydney gently inserted it into her glorious ass, moaning loudly as she did so.

"C-Come here," she said to Tom, spreading her legs. "Come eat this pussy, you worm". Tom got into the bed and crawled between her legs, working his mouth on her. It had been so long, but he still remembered all the ways Sydney liked her pussy eaten. He ran his tongue all across her labia, sucking at her folds to get the most amount of her he could, before moving his mouth's attention to her clit. As he ate her out, Amanda kissed her neck and ran her fingers through Sydney's hair, whispering sweet words of love in her ear.

"A-Alright," said Sydney "Enough eating". Tom pulled his head back.

"Fuck me. Use that wretched organ of yours and fuck me".

He stood on his knees and inserted himself into her pussy, holding her spread legs up with his arms, as she gripped his back. Both Amanda and Tom started moving, and Sydney was in paradise. The two people she loved the most, fucking her, at both ends of her body. She turned her face towards Amanda, and their tongues began a playful dance, while Tom kissed her neck, all the while both of them continued fucking her. Sydney moaned even louder. Words couldn't describe her pleasure. Not only because of how great it was, but because Amanda and Tom were fucking her so well that she couldn't form them. Just various sounds of approval and joy. She dug her nails a bit into Tom's back, growing louder and louder, until finally, she came on Tom's dick. She released her grip and fell a bit backwards, her back now fully resting on Amanda's chest.

She grabbed Tom's shoulder and used it to pull herself upward, then looked Tom in the eye.

"You have a good cock" she said. "Would you consider using it to pleasure my other lover?"

Tom and Amanda looked at each other. Neither objected to the idea, and both of them pulled out of her. She gently crawled over to the other side of the bed and laid down sideways. Amanda removed the strap-on and kissed Tom softly. Tom moved his lips down her neck, then gently flicked his tongue across her tits.

"Sit at the foot of the bed." Amanda said. She got down on the floor, and put Tom's cock between her ample bosom, and the two started moving.

"You like being spoiled?" Amanda said "You like my tits on your cock?"

Tom nodded, having difficulty with words at that moment. Amanda leaned her head down and started swirling her tongue on the head of Tom's cock while she continued to titfuck him. She stopped, and then commanded him: "Roll onto your back". He did as he was told, and laid flat on the bed, his still hard cock pointing to the ceiling like a little obelisk. Amanda got up and grinned, setting her pussy right over his hard member, and then gestured Sydney to come over. Sydney crawled over and sat on Tom's face, and the two started riding him. Amanda grasped Sydney close and kissed her, reveling in the sensation of Tom's cock, as well as Sydney's beautiful body being pressed against her. Tom gripped hard against the bedsheets, trying his best not to cum, but it was proving difficult. Between having fucked Sydney, eating her still wet pussy, and fucking Amanda, he was almost at his limit.

Amanda continued to moan, riding him faster and faster, wanting nothing more than to cum all over his wonderful dick. Tom upped his efforts on Sydney's pussy, deciding to channel his energy more towards there.

"Oh God... I'm gonna cum... Goddess I'm going to cum." Tom moaned.

"It's OK. You can cum inside. Oh fuuuuuck." Amanda moaned.

Both of the girls started to moan louder and louder, only serving to up everyone's pleasure. Finally, not one of them could take it anymore, and they all climaxed simultaneously.

The girls gently reared themselves off Tom's body and collapsed on either side of him, and all three of them were breathing heavily.

"Fuck," he said. "That... was amazing."

"Did you... like it... Amanda?" asked Sydney.

"Yeah" she said "Tom's definitely... got my approval..."

Sydney leaned up. "So... you got another round in you, Tom?" said, holding his cock.

"Oh please say yes." said Amanda, joining Sydney. "I could go all night with you two". The three exchanged kisses, and spent the rest of the day having loud, passionate sex, an activity which went on to consume most of their summer.

THE END.