Goddess Hannah's Harem Pt. 04: Tricia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Tricia walked out slowly to the limo outside that was waiting for her, seeing Danielle and the rest of her entourage smiling eagerly at her. Once she got in and sat, she felt a warm surge of pleasure, and need to let kinky thoughts take over not only her mind, but her body. Arching her back as she fell to the floor of the spacious vehicle, she let her hair down, removed her glasses, and moaned without reservation as she stroked her own cleavage more brazenly, surrounded by women who seemed to understand. Their whispers detailing how good it was to succumb to Hannah's control filled the air, and Tricia allowed, welcomed, absorbed every last affirmation of being exactly where she belonged.

The one called Kendra joined her on the floor, helpfully removing her red maxi dress, stroking exposed flesh as she found it, easily seducing the already sensually-controlled woman. Stroking hands found their way between the cleft of her breasts, and between moist thighs, praising the power of Hannah's magic name over and over, until she moaned that name into her thoughts dissolving over a mind-blowing orgasm. The submissive women continued to cradle and program her all the way back to Danielle's place.

***

"Look into my eyes, Bernard."

Consciousness awakened to the pen light that floated around a pair of brilliant, green eyes, filled with magic and insistence. He gasped as his worries and cares drowned in the ocean of her gaze. He barely felt the what felt like the bar stool beneath him, before Hannah snapped her fingers and bid him "Sleep!"

***

"Look into my eyes, slave-Bernard."

Consciousness awakened to the light emanating from a pair of brilliant, green eyes, filled with magic and power. He sucked in a deep breath as his worries and cares drowned in the ocean of her gaze. He barely felt what felt like standing outside under his own weight, before Hannah snapped her fingers and bid him "Sleep!"

***

"Look into my eyes, slave."

Consciousness blended the hypnotic glowing green orbs Hannah called eyes, filled with magic and dominance. Emotion didn't register outwardly as inner worries and cares drowned in the ocean of her gaze. He couldn't feel the cab seat supporting his own weight, before Hannah snapped her fingers and bid him "Sleep!"

***

Something resembling consciousness awakened in Bernard, sluggishly coming back to himself. He could only tell that he was sitting upright on the floor, tied to something. Too sapped of energy to even struggle against the binding, he could only look around. It didn't take long to notice a pair of beautiful, bare feet standing in-front of him. Raising his gaze, he found what he'd hoped to, the green eyes that made him instantly hard and locked his gaze to wherever hers took him. A wisp of drool easily formed from the mindless smile plastered over his face; he consciously would've been impressed if it took just three lingering gazes to get him to this condition, when in reality Hannah fractionated him a dozen times, readying him for his interrogation.

"You will answer all of my questions truthfully and faithfully, because you live and love to please me, don't you slave?"

A garbled moan agreed with her question.

"Speaking normally and clearly at my command now, what was is your objective?"

"To serve and obey you, Hannah."

"No, no slave. Goddess Hannah is very happy to hear that," she laughed and corrected him, "But your Goddess wants to know what your mission, your plan was before I changed you."

"My mission..."

"Your mission...?" Surprised he could resist anything at this point, she forced a piercing gaze of compliance. "You have absolutely no choice, slave. Tell what your original plan or mission was. What were you going to do to me?"

"I was...going to follow...and capture you..."

"Capture me? Why? On who's orders?"

"Tricia..."

"Tricia gave you the orders to capture me? What does she want with me?"

"I...don't know...I....she...was following orders..."

"Tricia gave you orders from someone else to follow? So she wanted much more than an interview, did she?"

"Yes Goddess..." it felt so good to answer her truthfully.

"Good slave. I want you to reach with your hand to please yourself now, you deserve a reward," Hannah laughed, leaving the room to an excited, and soon to be frustrated Bernard who couldn't free himself to stroke himself.

***

Tricia was naked and laying on a bearskin rug in the center of the room, a collar wrapped around her neck, attached to a chain held currently by Kendra. In Tricia's eyes, the formerly-insecure slave tantalized the reporter with her body, serving as an effective stand-in before their Goddess arrived. Tricia could feel a firm grip on the pull of her chain, until it loosened all of a sudden, and the grip was reestablished, more firm than it was before. Tricia looked up to see what caused the change; what she found was Goddess Hannah standing above, still dressed from the evening's outing. Smiling wickedly, Hannah winked to the woman below, enjoying the unforgotten, convulsive reaction set earlier in Tricia.

Hannah went around her harem, giving soft touches, whispers, and attention to all of her girls, turning the room temperature hotter than any unbearable summer days. The whole time, she never let go of Tricia's chain, gently giving her neck a tug in several directions while she recovered. When Hannah returned to Tricia, adoration filled her glassy eyes again as she began to worship Hannah's feet without prompting. She could sense Hannah's inner demeanor at all, wanting to scold, to punish, to coldly deny her new slave the joys of serving her. Instead of spoiling the pleasant mood in her harem space, Hannah opted to take Tricia away, walking outside on the beach property Danielle owned.

Hannah walked a naked Tricia across the warm sands, enjoying the dark skies and sounds of the surf. Eventually, Hannah stopped and looked down to her slave with a cold demeanor. Placing a firm foot on her collar bone while still gripping the chain, Tricia could feel calm before the wrath of her Goddess.

"You have been a very naughty, very bad girl. Do you know that Patricia?"

"N-no Goddess..." Tricia quivered under Hannah's feet, hearing her full name spoken as an admonishment.

"No? You haven't? Did you truly mean to interview me? You know deep inside that you can only answer me honestly."

"Yes, Goddess, I meant to interview you."

"For whom? What publication asked you to interview me?"

Tricia hesitated just like Bernard did earlier at such a question, something that didn't escape Hannah's noticing.

"Not a publication, a woman."

"What woman," Hannah asked quizzically, almost angrily.

"A hypnotist, like you..." Hannah could tell it took a struggle to get over whatever barrier kept her from answering that, but Hannah's magic didn't allow for disobedience, and got the answer she wanted. The hypnotist stopped for a moment, putting things together with the new information she had at her disposal now. Things made considerably more sense now, especially the compulsions Tricia was acting on all night that she wasn't even aware of, inserting herself into Danielle's affairs so rudely; everything was a ploy to get to Hannah, a ploy by a crafty hypnotist that seemed to have something against Hannah.

Looking down again, she began to feel sympathy for the puddle of surrender she stepped on, feeling herself about to be helplessly crushed under an infuriated influence. Hannah's expression and foot pressing downwards softened.

"I see now; you're not a bad girl, your just someone else's good girl. And I see it was someone that didn't think very highly of you. Some hypnotists need to learn how to play with their toys better." Kneeling onto the sand next to Tricia, a lingering hand started to caress her body and give her pleasure.

"But don't worry, you'll find yourself happily a part of my collection instead. Being part of Goddess Hannah's harem is much, much more fulfilling," she crooned, letting a lone finger trace Tricia's vaginal walls, gently inserting herself as she let her green eyes capture her attention.

"It will take a while to de-program and assert you totally to my will, but I will guarantee you that you'll enjoy every last second. Because my trances, being under my spell, feels gorgeous, feels alluring, feels zealous, feels ensorcelling."

The deeper Hannah's finger went, the more intense her stare had become, alighting Tricia from two ends.

"Gorgeous.

Alluring.

Zealous.

Ensorcelling.

GAZE into My eyes, Tricia, the eyes of your Goddess Hannah."

The wide-eyed stare was pierced by the green, then overtaken by the color, until Tricia's light brown felt residually green themselves. She wanted to scream in pleasure, but stayed silent to clearly hear every word her new goddess spoke.

"GAZE, and become mine Tricia. GAZE, and feel the pleasure that comes only from GAZING, from my control. GAZE and obey only Goddess Hannah."

Vigorous fingering shook Tricia to her very core, until her body lost control and screamed according to Hannah's.

"YESSS GODDESSSS HANNAH!" screams crossed the sands and the water, affirming to nature whom Tricia Trilby belonged to, and would with more programming like this.

Thoughtlessly, but smiling, the new reporter mewled and sank into the sands, wanting to sink into them the same way she felt enwrapped inside a magic spell; she partially got her wish as Hannah pulled her pet to a loving embrace, planting a kiss to her blushing cheek, and to her ear before speaking directly into it.

"Before we continue making you more mine, why don't you tell me about this hypnotist that sent you..."

12