All Comments on 'Goddess Leah New Paypig'

by TheUnfaithfulKraken

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm enjoying all these new findom stories coming out lately

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The really unfortunate thing is that there actually are men who participate in this nonsense. You'd hope that they might realise the folly of their ways and seek professional counselling help, but no they give their money to an exploitative woman instead, ....sad.

CornixCornixalmost 3 years ago

TheUnfaithfulKraken: Thank you for sharing your submission. A promising start; personally I find many of the topics you discuss immensely erotic. Some advice from someone that has just started too, read your work before you upload it. There are a couple of mistakes/issues that take away from the flow. I am happy to go through some of this privately rather than a public forum if you prefer.

However I enjoyed the story greatly and I look forward to seeing what else you come up with, either with Goddess Leah or other Dominants.

To the anonymous commenters: Yes I agree the more findom stories here the better understanding this particular fetish will gain. I agree that there are too many bad eggs on each side to the fetish coin, so to speak, (same could be said for many aspects of BDSM unfortunately); "subs" that waste time or top from the bottom and "insta-dommes" only out for what they can get rather than the shared experience. However when it is done well, with limits respected and proper care for all parties; Financial Domination can be an exquisite expression of modern day power exchange.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing, do more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story, telling it from the Doms perspective and thoughts. Please write more.

handkisshandkissabout 1 year ago

The pace of this story seems rather rushed, it would have benefitted from being longer to build the characters, like the next guy she meets at the coffee shop. Unrealistic that this kid would succumb in the space of a coffee meet. Has potential though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous