Goddess Natalie, by slave Jon

Story Info
Slave Jons fantasy, beneath a Lady, driving a Lorry.
2.2k words
2.33
997
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is slave Jon and I would like to tell you about my favorite activity I love to do with my Goddess.

Her name is Goddess Natalie and she loves to drive whilst wearing very high stiletto heels.

She drives various vehicles, including a 22 wheeler 40 tonne HGV Lorry, and it is my experience with this huge vehicle I wish to talk about.

Goddess Natalie has had the floor of the cab taken out, and replaced with thick clear plate glass, so she can see the road below her as she drives. There is also a bar across the front underside of the cab for a slave to hold on to and a little ridge at the rear for the slave to hook his feet onto, giving just enough clearance from the road below!

I arrange to meet Goddess at my house. I wait in anticipation, then I hear the roar of a Lorry and the Hiss of air brakes as it stops outside. I then hear the sound of steel tipped stiletto heels CLICK, CLICK, CLICK as she walks towards my front door.

I answered the door and immediately greeted my Goddess by kneeling at her feet and kissing the sexy stiletto heeled court shoes she is wearing. They are black patent leather with pointed toes, and 6" solid steel spike heel s. These heels are needle thin with titanium tips that are only 2mm in diameter!

I look up and steal a glance and see my Goddess is wearing a red lycra top and a black leather miniskirt with black sheer nylons. I can also tell that the nylons are stockings, with lace tops and suspenders.

Goddess Natalie orders me to follow her outside to her lorry. I follow her heels CLICKING and CRUNCHING the gravel, as she walks towards her huge lorry.

I watch as Goddesses leather miniskirt rides way above her stocking tops as she places a stiletto heeled shoe on the step and climbs up into the cab...... Oh My God! I can confirm she is wearing the sexiest red g-string I have ever seen, it disappears completely inside her crack and the top of the g-string frames her beautiful round bum cheeks, with black suspender straps curving tightly against her pert cheeks and attaching to the lacy tops of a pair of sheer stockings! My cock twitches and is rock hard at the sight of it all.

She makes herself comfortable, shuts the door, winds the window down and swishes her long blonde hair as she turns to me, smiling leaving me standing outside.

There is also a window in the bottom corner of the door, and I can see those sexy high heeled spikes resting on the pedals. "Its warm up time slave, I demand you run alongside and keep up with me.... I promise I will drive slowly for you at first..." Goddess giggles.

And with that she starts the engine. ROAAAAR! And I watch her left shoe release the brake pedal with a loud HISS and the Lorry lurches forwards, as she presses the accelerator with her right shoe.

I start to run. I have to keep up. My eyes are fixed to those sexy heels as I watch them press the pedal to the floor with total ease.

I am getting tired very quickly and I am running as fast as I can. Goddess knows this and with a grin on her dark red lips, she changes up a gear. I can just about see her shoes working the pedals, as the Lorry overtakes me. I make a final sprint and catch the lorry up. Goddess maintains this speed alongside me and I can see her sexy pointed shoe barely pushing the pedal. She knows I am beat and cannot carry on for much longer. Just as I start to lag I see Goddess has had enough playing as I se her shoe suddenly SLAM the pedal to the floor! Noooo I cry!

As goddesses shoes disappear from view I notice both double sets of tyres on both drive axles of the cab wheel spin!

Oh God! I have never seen a lorry actually wheel spin before....what kind of engine power does she have under that bonnet? By now, I see 8 tyres wheels spinning and throwing gravel and stones in my face as the lorry roars away from me at speed!

I collapse in the road completely exhausted. I hear the air brakes as Goddess stops and then the bleeper as she reverse back to me...It takes ages, until I feel intense pain as goddess accidently runs over the tips of 2 of my fingers!!!

ARRRGH I scream as a fingertip gets completely crushed flat!

Goddess stops and leans out of the window, her long blonde hair glistening in the sun. "That was silly", she said "what a stupid place to lie down...

Ok I'm feeling generous so you may have a rest...assume your position beneath me and my cab...you know what to do".

I wasted no time scurrying under the lorry, after all I don't want to hang about between those heavy tyres....not with Goddess and her high heels in control of them!

I lie on my back looking up at my goddess through the thick glass floor, and what sight it is! I see those sexy shoes still perched on the pedals, engine running and tiny scratches where her spike heels are resting on the glass.

Her stocking clad legs disappear above the seat and I can just see bare flesh above the lacy stocking tops, as she sits in complete comfort above me.

"Take off your shorts and boxers slave! And throw them to one side" Goddess commands.

Goddess traces her dark red lips with her tongue, provocatively and smiles as she presses the clutch down and selects first gear.

I quickly grab the bar, pull myself up and rest my feet on the ridge at the back. She slowly drives onto my boxers, so I can't retrieve them. My full excitement is now on full show to my Goddess as she looks down on me. My cock twitches more, and I can feel my hardness pressing against the underside of the glass floor.

I watch Goddesses sexy shoe press the accelerator as she takes off, driving thru the gears. I feel so vulnerable looking up at Goddess driving in comfort....If I let go, maybe she would carry on driving and smiling, maybe even floor that pedal as I go under her heavy lorry. I would die instantly and be crushed under all those heavy tyres as Goddess casually carries on driving!

I should be scared shitless, but the position Goddess has me in is actually turning me on more!

We must be doing at least 80MPH now! The wind is pulling on my body hard and the hand with two crushed fingers is hurting. I can not grip on for much longer. I try to signal for Goddess to slow down. She nods her head and I see her right shoe FLOOR the accelerator....No, no, I cry....

She even starts to overtake several cars! I watch the white lines on the road disappear under her tyres as she pulls out, but notice when she straightens up, the lines flow right down the centre, between the wheels. I reckon there is enough clearance for me, but she is driving far too fast...what if the wind pulls me under her tyres!

I look up at my sexy Goddess, she looks so beautiful, at the wheel of this powerful machine, but also looks very dangerous, knowing she is in total control and power over me. She even starts to twist her left shoe over there my hard cock is, as if grinding a cigarette out and I can feel the vibration from her steel tipped heel, as she stabs the glass with it above my cock. I am really scared now, but my cock is rock hard. In fact, I have never been harder than this before!

Just as I am about to give up holding on, I notice she turns off the dual carriageway onto a deserted single straight road...Now's my chance, as she accelerates, I decide to let go! I feel the whole length of the trailer whoosh past me and notice Goddess has slammed on the brakes, skidding down the road in a cloud of dust. As the dust clears, I realise I am still alive and unhurt!

Then I think, oh shit, Goddess will be cross with me. What shall I do? Run for it? I know I would never outrun Goddess with that immensely powerful engine at her stiletto heels!

I hear the air brakes again, and the reversing bleeper comes on. I decide I am powerless and stay put this time! Soon the trailer is consuming my body in the gap between the wheels as Goddess slowly reverses in a perfect straight line.

As she comes into view above me, I look up and instead of being angry, licks her lips and blows me a kiss, before carrying on reversing over me until I emerge in front of her lorry. I look up and can see she is applying another coat of dark red lip gloss, before opening the door and stepping down from her cab.

I hear the unmistakeable CLICK CLICK of her steel heels crushing the road surface as she straddles my body, lying on my back with my hard, naked cock still exposed to her.

Goddess stands over my head, one shoe either side, and as she shuffles about on her high heels, I can hear splintering and a crunching sound and can't help turning my head to see those steel spike heels actually crushing bits of gravel to dust beneath her sexy weight.

"You did well today slave", Goddess whispers, and with that she steps on my chest with both shoes!

Wow! I have never felt pain like this before...but my cock is still throbbing harder than ever. The pain increases as she squats down and more of her weight is focussed on those vicious metal spike heels, until she sits firmly on my face! The pain eases. I can feel the juices from Goddess. Oh My God...she is soaking wet with excitement, I reckon she is even more turned on by our adventure than I am...I didn't think that was possible!

I darted my tongue up Goddesses tight bum hole, licking her out. She had a quick and powerful orgasm and my face was covered in the slime of her love juices! As she came she lost control of her legs and stomped those spike heels deeper into my chest.

Goddess stood up and stepped off me. "Oops, sorry slave, I seem to have branded you with my stiletto heels. I looked down and could see tint holes that were bleeding. "Its ok, my Goddess, I would do anything for you!" I said.

"Come on slave, I will give you a lift home....It will take you days to walk back from here. This time you may stay in the cab with me, but you will not be allowed to sit on the seats in that mess...you may sit on the floor", Goddess instructed.

On the drive home, I could not keep my eyes off Goddesses sexy body, legs and stilettos! I noticed that we were doing 120MPH on the dual carriageway too. WOW! Goddess..How fast were you driving with my underneath? I asked. "Goddess giggled...oh just over 100MPH, ha ha. This lorry has a modified engine with four turbo chargers!" and with that she floored the accelerator and the needle shot up to 145!

Wow....I almost came on the spot!

Just then a cow wandered onto the carriageway in front of us! Goddess was driving so fast she could do nothing to avoid it....I heard a POP and splat as the lorry hit the cow head on!, I looked under the cab and could see it instantly turn red, with guts and entrails hanging off everywhere.

During this spilt second time, Goddess still had her sexy stiletto heel shoe holding the pedal firmly to the floor!!!

"At least it didn't suffer, laughed Goddess! 40 tonnes of Lorry at 145MPH would have made an impact like being hit by a freight train!"

I could not believe Goddess thought this was funny! Although I am ashamed to say it turned me on too, watching her!

When we got back to my house, it was dark, so nobody could see the mess under Goddesses' lorry, or the fact that I was naked.

We got inside and Goddess ordered me to lie on my back again. She walked down my body in her stiletto heels, before grabbing my hard throbbing cock and guiding it towards her tight sexy hole!

Oh My God, Is goddess actually going to let me fuck her?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I was in ecstasy, as Goddess slowly sat on my cock till I was deep inside her! I was so turned on, that after a few strokes, I shot my hot load right inside her, and after my amazing orgasm had died down, whispered, Thank you so much, my beautiful sexy Goddess.

I finished off the night by licking my own cum out of her cream pie and making giving my Goddess an even bigger orgasm that the first one.