Goddess Shael's Desires

Story Info
You find yourself face-to-face with an enchanting woman.
2.8k words
4.54
4.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
muskr
muskr
3 Followers

My god, she's spectacular. Just look at how the forest light glistens off her wet figure.

Those two thoughts came first -- before you notice that you have no memory of who she is or how you got here. The last thing you remember was searching for a way to get down to the river to drink. Yet here you are on your knees at the edge of a pristine pool in which a beautiful, naked woman is casually lounging.

The pool is one of several that branch off the small lake at the bottom of several converging waterfalls. Deep thunder of rushing water permeates the soundscape, lying like a thick blanket as it smothers the jungle sounds.

She is wet. Her eyes are watching yours with casual curiosity. Her long, black, curly hair is decorated with native flowers. Her breasts are shimmering with water droplets that seem to catch every last ray of sunshine that makes it through the forest canopy. Some sort of vine choker or necklace encircles her neck and supports a web of delicate tendrils that seem to caress the smooth skin of her breasts. The tendrils encircle her erect nipples without covering them. The sunlight that dances on the water behind you is even more playful with her breasts. As her chest rises and falls gently with each breath, the droplets of water glint and sparkle, captivating your gaze.

As you study her shiny, wet nipples, you feel your tongue squirm restlessly in your mouth as if suckling her nipples. You indulge that fantasy briefly and it seems to spring to life in your imagination. You imagine her beautiful face looking down tenderly as you suckle at her wonderful breast like a hungry infant. You feel incredibly safe. Her left arm cradles your sleepy head while her right hand offers her nipple to your thirsty mouth. It is pure bliss as you accept her nipple and begin to suck. A divine sense of peace calms your nerves as a taste like honey coats your throat and fills your belly. Moments pass while you enjoy this blissful vision.

"What a strange fantasy," you think as you catch yourself in this daydream. You flinch and shake your head to clear your thoughts. How long have you been staring at this stranger's breasts?!

Sheepishly, you look back to her face, expecting to see disgust or scorn for your obvious lack of self-control. She's watching your eyes and must have seen your lewd and inappropriate stare but instead of scolding you, she smiles warmly to your great relief. Her beautiful smile brings you calm and comfort. You can feel the tension in your shoulders melt away.

She glances down as she runs a finger under the delicate silver chain that hugs her waist, almost inviting you to look. Your eyes follow her motion down to the only thing that resembles clothing on her body. The beautiful silver chain she's fingering is the waistband of a tiny thong that shimmers in the forest light. Her legs are carelessly spread, revealing the front panel of the thong. It's like nothing you've ever seen. It looks smooth, wet, and slippery and your fingers cry out to touch and feel the unique material. Is it slippery? Smooth? Hard or soft? Curious to know, but not feeling bold enough to reach out, you begin to watch how it moves in the shallow water currents she's lying in.

Deep in your mind, a tiny voice admires the craftsmanship of the jeweler that must have forged such fine jewelry. But that thought is utterly swamped as you realize that the garment does not conceal her sex in any way. For the first time, you recognize what you're looking at. Her smooth, plump, glistening labia are plainly visible to you. A tiny glimmer of soft pink peeks out near the top of her slit. Instincts take hold of your mind as you imagine how wonderful her sex would feel. Another vision takes shape in your mind.

You see her beautiful face looking down and smiling warmly at you. This time, you are on your back and she is straddling you. Her arms reach down next to your head where she has your wrists pinned beneath her weight. Her large breasts dangle tantalizingly just a few inches from your face. As the vision plays out in your mind, you feel a slick, warm sensation on your cock and can't be sure if it's real or imagined. In the vision, you look down and she is rocking her hips, sliding her cunt against your rock hard erection.

Shocked, you again wince and shake your head to clear the erotic vision from your mind. You've been daydreaming again while literally staring at this beautiful stranger's pussy. She hadn't minded you ogling her breasts, but surely getting lost in her beautiful pussy will offend her. As you regain your composure, you look back at her face to find that warm, knowing smile again, and your anxiety starts to melt away.

Though the delicious warm, slick sensation you felt on your cock has gone with the daydream, you notice it has been replaced by another feeling. Your cock is twitching, throbbing, and bouncing..... and there's a cool breeze! In horror, you look down at yourself for the first time and realize you are completely naked and fully erect. It's like that nightmare you used to have in grade school come to life! In a panic, you try to cover your manhood with your hands. Your mind races in fear. You were fully clothed when you set out from camp a little while ago. You would never go walking around this forest naked. How did this happen? How did you get here again?

You look back at her face to find that she's no longer watching your eyes. She's watching you try to hide your erection and chuckling. Her smile is one of pure delight -- as if she can't think of any reason you'd try to do something as silly as covering yourself in front of her.

Shame and embarrassment flood into your mind. It's bad enough to be caught staring at this stranger's body, but to find yourself naked and aroused in front of a total stranger who is now laughing at you fills you with utter dread. You feel the heat in your cheeks as a deep red blush floods into your face. Your mouth is hanging open in shock as you continue to try to remember what happened that brought you here.

Her eyes come back up to meet yours and her chuckle subsides to a mild giggle. She must have seen the pain in your face because she tilts her head slightly and seems to pity you. You see how her beautiful eyes sparkle in the forest light, and your panic, embarrassment, and frantic attempt to remember things feel instantly like distant, unimportant memories. You let your hands fall comfortably back to your sides, revealing your engorged manhood to her again. She smiles again while glancing down at your erect cock and your heart sings with joy. Your nudity and erection seems to please this goddess.

You look down at her breasts again and wonder how nice they would feel wrapped around your stiff cock. You try to form a picture in your mind of how it would look and feel to fuck her tits. At first, the results are like your usual fantasies. Vague ideas and general scenarios. You envision your cock with breasts wrapped around it as you thrust in and out. With some effort, you manage to bring a clear image of her beautiful face into the scene you're imaging. You're looking down at her as she rubs her breasts up and down your cock. As you meet her eyes in the fantasy, it springs to life with the same clarity and sensations as the earlier scenarios. Every strand of her curly black hair is clear in your mind. Each vine of the necklace she wears is exactly where it rests on her body in front of you. And you begin to feel the smooth, silky sensations of her warm breasts around your hard cock. As the physical sensations clarify in your vision, you're surprised to feel the ridges from some of the tendrils that decorate her beautiful chest. They brush against the head of your cock, providing texture as you thrust and driving your bliss up faster than you anticipated.

You're brought back to reality by the realization that you're about to cum from this fantasy! You look back to her beautiful brown eyes with an expression of shock on your face as you feel your cock bounce around wildly. A few drops of semen pleasantly dribble down your shaft as you experience an orgasm that is anything but "ruined," but is not complete, leaving you desperate for more and still fully erect.

You look back to her beautiful face and she continues to smile warmly as she holds your gaze with direct and unflinching eye contact. Her deep brown eyes are intense and intimate, yet somehow not intimidating. You feel calm and relaxed as you become lost in them again. You chuckle to yourself as you recall what a struggle it is to maintain eye contact when your date wears a v-neck or a long pendant necklace that nestles between her cleavage. Somehow this woman makes staring deeply into her pristine brown eyes feel easy and natural.

While you are lost in her perfect eyes, all of your erotic fantasies about her return. They are persistent and intense. You imagine your Goddess feeding you her breast to suckle; grinding her smooth, wet labia on your cock; and bouncing her breasts on your cock. These and other fantasies play out in your mind over and over. The visions arouse you sexually while the peaceful waterfall and her soothing eyes relax your anxiety, allowing you to completely let go of things that once worried you. Now that you think back on them, you can't remember why you ever felt anxious about these silly things. It's okay that you were staring at her earlier. There's no reason to worry about finding your way back to the camp because this Goddess will take care of you. You are delighted to be naked in front of this strange, beautiful woman because your body seems to please her and that makes you immensely proud. Something about a gap in your memory seemed important a while ago, but you're not sure what was missing or why it ever bothered you. And you sure as heck aren't worried about never seeing your recon party again. You're much happier with Goddess than you ever were with them.

The pleasant rushing sound of the waterfalls pierces your mind as a pleasant white-noise soundtrack to your dirty erotic fantasies. You can't be sure but occasionally, you think you occasionally hear words in the chaotic noise. For no discernable reason, words like needy, desperate, chattel, Goddess Shael, obey, worship, service, love, and purpose seem to be floating around your mind as you blissfully daydream about her breasts and cunt.

Time seems to vanish as these words and images play in your mind and your sexual arousal and need for Goddess's touch grows. Your fantasies continue to stimulate your rigid cock, causing you to reach the edge of orgasm three or four more times. But each time a sex fantasy gets you close, you imagine yourself suckling at her breast and the warm, sweet nectar helps you calm down and recover before the stroking begins again.

It might have been five minutes or it might have been fifty. You don't know or care. But your erotic fantasies stop and your focus returns to the present as your goddess stands up and walks slowly over to you. She swings her hips erotically as she walks. Her deliberate movements make it easy to hold your gaze. You simply tilt your head back to stare longingly up at her as she towers over you. You are now on your knees before your goddess and it feels perfect. It feels so right.

Her beautiful pussy is inches from your face at eye level. Her scent is an intoxicating mixture of lavender and an earthy moss. You breathe her scent deeply through your nose and it feels like little sparks are exploding in your mind. Your eyelids flutter from the bliss, but you keep them open and locked on hers.

Her smile broadens when she sees your blissful expression. You are admiring the little wrinkles at the corners of her eyes when she begins to run her fingers through your hair. In that moment, you realize you are now absolutely certain that she is the most important being in the universe. This fact has always been true, but somehow you hadn't known it until today. Without Her approval, no thing or action can have value, purpose, or meaning.

"Good boy," are Her first words to you and they bring you tremendous relief.

"Thank you, Goddess Shael," you reply as you are flooded with pride and fulfilled emotionally and spiritually. You have pleased her for the first time just now and it is the best moment of your life.

"I'd like you to breathe my scent while you stare at my pussy," she suggests. "Focus your thoughts on the bliss you feel from serving me."

She releases your gaze and you look at the beautiful, fragrant pussy in front of you. Your mouth waters as the beauty of her sex fills your being. While you stare at her smooth lips, your mind is filled with blissful visions of serving the beautiful Goddess Shael. You imagine carrying things for her, preparing food for her, and gently washing her body. In each vision, you are subservient to her but you know she is pleased by your service.

Despite the scenes of service being less erotic, your cock is no less aroused. Her floral musk is intoxicating, making your mind feel blissful and pliant. Each time you imagine serving Goddess Shael, it makes your cock twitch with little jolts of pleasure. You continue to feel an orgasm building as it does. In one of your visions, you have completed all the tasks Goddess Shael has assigned for you. But you are so close to orgasm and desperate for anything to grant you release.

"Please, Goddess Shael. Please may I have another task to complete? I need to serve you. I live to serve you." You hear yourself say.

Was that outloud or in your fantasies? The line is so blurred that you can't be sure until Goddess Shael responds.

"You may, good boy. It's time for you to give me an orgasm. Slide your finger inside me and curl it forwards," she orders as she slides her thong to one side.

You excitedly comply. Her pussy is so smooth, wet, and warm as your middle finger gently penetrates her. You gently curl it towards you, feeling for the spongy tissue of her G-spot.

"There," she says. "Press a little harder and make little circles for me." As you comply, she closes her eyes and moans. "Good boy" makes your cock jump hard. Her legs tremble and she steadies herself by putting her hands on your head. She begins to moan loudly and cries out as her pussy walls grip your finger.

You look up to see the bliss on her face. She smiles down at you with that warm smile you've seen so much and says, "you've done so well, my pet. Cum for me now."

You're so happy to be called her "pet." She is everything and her appreciation for your service gives your life purpose. You briefly wonder if she means for you to masturbate or if she plans to do something to get you off. But then you feel an orgasm welling up inside you. The unexpected and powerful force of the growing orgasm causes you to yelp in surprise. But the sensation doesn't abate. It continues to grow. Your little yelp turns into a prolonged grunt, and then an all-out yell as your naked and untouched cock begins to spray hours of pent-up cum.

Most of it splatters in the pool behind her, but several ropes of cum stick to her left leg.

"Lick it off," she suggests. Before today, you were disgusted at the idea of tasting your own semen. You lean forward enthusiastically to lick Goddess's leg clean, but the handhold you thought you could catch yourself with crumbles when you put weight on it. You fall face-first into the pool; knocking your Goddess a few steps back in the process.

You recover on all fours in the water and hear her laughing. But that doesn't matter because you still desperately want to lick the cum off her leg. So you crawl to her and lick it off thoroughly. It's salty and a little tangy. But you feel good for doing what she asked of you.

After cumming moments ago and falling face-first in cold water, your cock had softened, but cleaning your cum off Goddess's leg to serve her felt so good. And your cock is well on its way to fully hard again.

muskr
muskr
3 Followers