Goddess Taylor

Story Info
short series about a Goddess and her slave.
772 words
3.85
5.4k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Goddess Taylor walks into her room after a hard day at the gym. She see's me her slave laying on her bed, inhaling inside Goddesses boots. I am intoxicated in the scent that I your slave is still not aware of your presence. I sense your scent traveling up to my nostrils, it triggers me to put your smelly worn boots away with no hesitation, on my knees awaiting for your command. I look down at your feet with your sexy sports shoes and sweaty nike socks. I start to feel more excited hoping i get to finally touch your blessed arches and soles.

You climb onto the bed resting your legs towards me until they are just dangling over the bed. Goddess Taylor demands me to take one shoe off, the smell is so mesmerising that I can't think, I feel light headed and weak that I take a whiff of your socked foot. I can't help but let the aroma control me, weakening me completely. As I am in Goddess Taylors control she take's the other shoe off, I start to shake a little, I grab the other socked foot and start inhaling both.

As I sniff harder and harder you point your toes and I continue smelling on top of your toes, smelling the toes of your foot tracing it to the ankle as my nostrils reaching for the nike symbol. The bulge in my pants gets harder and harder, Goddess Taylor commands "take off your pants and bring out that pathetic cock of yours". My pathetic cock exposed, pulsating by even witnessing my Goddess, I almost reach my fingers to my cock, Goddess Taylor stops me for a moment, and starts to peel off her socks slowly. I am sitting down with my cock sticking up getting harder and harder after every slow motion revealing her bare feet. Goddess Taylor throws her sweaty socks at my body, I grab them and hold them up to my nose. She sits down in front of me stretching her legs and feet close to my cock.

Goddess Taylor slowly moves her bare feet closer and closer until it touches my knob, I gasp by the sensation, finally getting that privilege of having your Goddess feet finally about to touch my so called cock.

I am loving the feeling every second of it until Goddess removes her feet away. In her words Goddess Taylor says "Thats all you get, you're not worthy enough to receive pleasure from my perfect Goddess feet, the closest thing you'll get to having that tiny cock touch a goddess like me is my sweaty socks, and shoes". Goddess then grabs her sweaty pair of socks off my body, scrunched in one hand, and forcefully presses them hard up to my nose, without hesitation I inhale the Goddess scent, and as I did she commanded me to stroke HARD. I was completely in Goddess Taylors control to the point I spoke out.

"You are truly a Goddess that must be worshipped, your power to dominate pathetic fetish freaks like me is so dominating. The thought of how powerful you are is getting me closer and closer. I want to shoot my cum all over myself for you and only you! Oh I can feel myself weakening after every last stroke. GODDESS TAYLOR you are truly a powerful queen please dominate every fetish freak you can, dominate me! Make me scream! You own me, you own my nose, my mouth, my face, my pathetic dick, and my marble size balls. Please do what're ever you want to me I'd give you all of it, all my seamen for YOU because YOU are perfect and deserve attention. I want to cum on everything that has your foot scent your sweet socks. Please give me all of your dirty socks so you can drain me with them. Oh yes I can feel myself getting weaker and weaker. Ohh Goddess Taylor I am truly grateful!"

Goddess Taylor found satisfaction from the words Slave spoke, she brought her face towards his pathetic ear, with one word she whispered CUM. without wasting a second Slave came all over himself, thrusting his hips each time a stream of his cum is squirted all over his body. Goddess Taylor removes her socked hand away from Slaves face, Goddess grabs slaves chins, looks him straight in his eyes, slaves eyes widen by her gorgeous eye contact awaiting her command again. Goddess scoops the cum with both her sweaty socks, telling him to lick all his cum up her sweaty goddess socks until they're nice and clean again.