Gods of Lust Ch. 05

Info
Leandros finds Atlantis & rescues Calista.
282 words
3.67
840
00

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leandros, on his ship, sails past the Pillars of Hercules and Rock of Gibraltar and on toward the Atlantic Ocean. The gods on Olympus watch as he makes his journey. Athena has left the magic harpoon on his ship as a weapon to use to kill the Kraken monster and save the princess Calista in the under water island of Hydros. The Oceanids, mermen and mermaids, guide Leandros ship. A storm breaks out, sending Leandros ship into a whirlpool. The whirlpool sucks Leandros ship underwater. The ship lands on the sea floor. Leandros, armed with the harpoon, disembarks and crosses the sea floor. Observing a strange light, he finds the lost and sunken city of Atlantis. He walks the empty streets and enters the palace. There, on the throne room, is the Kraken monster. It is a large tentacled monster with many eyes. Leandros spots the Princess Calista trapped in an iron cage behind the monster. Leandros hurls the harpoon and it penetrates the Kraken's helmet head and eyes. The monster dies. The cage of iron opens and Calista embraces her hero. She offers herself as his bride, but Leandros tells her that Athena has told him that he would choose one of four princesses he rescues at the end of his quest. Leandros and Calista board his ship and it goes up through the whirlpool and back up to the surface of the ocean. The sail ships on. During the voyage, Leandros, unable to contain his lust for the princess, fucks her doggie style while she holds on to a mast of the ship. The princess has her orgasm as does Leandros as the ship sails on to the uncharted waters.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sexyprincesstofuck
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Castle of the Beast a Gothic BDSM fairy tale.in Audio
Italian Lessons Hot Italian lesson with orgasm.in Audio
Porn Star! Episode 1 Jessica auditions for a porn moviein Audio
Fuck Me It's New Years Eve sex with a stranger at a new years eve masquerade party.in Audio
Masters of the Dark Episode 1 Madeline is rescued from the incubus Marquis de Sade.in Audio
More Stories