Going Away Present

Story Info
An unexpected Bi threesome.
1k words
4.06
48.7k
12
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob and I had been friends since uni. We had been each others best men at our weddings, even after I left Hertfordshire and moved to Cornwall we tried to get to see each other regularly. So that when Bob said that they were emigrating, it came as a surprise. He said that I should come to a farewell dinner at his place and stay the weekend.

I had been divorced for 2 years so a weekend away was no problem, I drove up the Friday and arrived at Bob and Sue's place with some wine and chocolates early afternoon.

Bob and I went to the pub for a couple of pints and returned around 6pm, when Sue answered the door, she was very chatty and quite flushed, she had been drinking, but not drunk.

Dinner was great and afterwards we sat at the table drinking more wine, the conversation turned to our first sexual encounters, Sue told us about the boy she had forced into wanking off in front of her, and the way it had made her wet when he shot his load on her hand and she licked it off, my cock started to twitch and Sue began to fidget a lot, but after telling about my juvenile fumbling with my female cousin which was not a great erotic tale, after a while she stood up and said that she had to clear the table and load the dishwasher and that Bob and I should take our drinks into the lounge.

Bob sat us on the settee, he then asked about my sex life after divorce which I replied 'what sex life'. He laughed and said that Sue had become quite the dominatrix and was always up for experimenting, I said that sounded fun, little did I know how much fun.

Sue came through the door, I nearly choked on my drink, she was in high heels hold-up stockings, panties which barely covered her hairless pussy and a lacey matching bra which did nothing to cover her large erect nipples.

She paraded in front of us bending over and showing us a great tight bum, then sitting opposite in an armchair, with her legs over each arm of the chair proceeded to play with her pussy through the flimsy panties, she then pulled the pussy lips apart and the crouch of her panties disappeared in between those wonderful lips, she told us to take our clothes off, I looked at Bob and he was almost down to his shorts, so I quickly followed. She continued to play with her pussy, which was looking so wet and glorious, I just had help my thickening cock along with my hand,at which point Sue flew out of the chair and slapped me quite hard and said that she hadn't given me any permission to touch my cock.

She told me to lay on my back, taking her panties off she proceeded to rub them in my face and forced them into my mouth, it did not need much forcing, they were warm, wet and tasted so good, standing astride my head, she stared to rub her prominent clit and slowly opened the lips of her pussy and pushed 2 fingers into her wet pussy, she got more and more busy with her fingers and her juices stated to drip onto my face and into my mouth, tasting so good.

I then realised that my cock was being handled and as I could see both of Sue's hands it had to be Bob, first time for everything I thought, then my cock hot and throbbing was being sucked in a wet warm mouth, at this point Sue lowered herself and started to grind her pussy into my face, my tongue pushed as far as possible up that gloriously wet pussy, the more Bob sucked me, the harder Sue ground her streaming pussy on my face and the wetter it got until she started to shudder and she came, she gushed it was fantastic swamping my face with her creamy juices I just slurped and drank it all, I could not hold on for any longer and I shot my load into Bob's mouth, Sue slowly stood and said that I must now see to Bob,

Well I was now going to taste my first cock, I turned and held Bob's good sized cock licked it and put it between my lips running my tongue round a large helmet and Bob pushed it into my mouth it felt different but good, I sucked and gently chewed this lovely cock but it didn't last long Bob held onto my head and fucked my mouth hard and fast, then pumped a shot of hot salty cum into my mouth, which was so good, he then took his cock out of my mouth and I licked it clean he then turned round and kissed me, his tongue pushing passed my lips flicking mine and sharing my cum with his, the first but not the last time I would taste his or my cum.

Then I realised that my cock was getting very wet and looking up Sue was standing astride me again this time peeing on my cock and balls, it immediately got my cock twitching again and Bob started wanking me again, Sue walked up me still astride, still peeing until she was over my head and her golden pee was over my face, I took a big mouthful and swallowed as much as I could and I shot my load again, she lowered her pussy to my face and I licked her dry, she then lay down and kissed me licking my face, then taking my softening cock in her hand and milking the last of my cum onto her fingers then licking my sticky juices off saying that she loved the flavours of the three of us mixed together.

We lay together kissing, stroking each other, I even had Bob's finger up my tight arse, but we were all truly worn out, we ended the night in the shower, but too tired to do much more than soap each other. I went to my bed, Bob and Sue to theirs, with promises for more fun the next day.