Going Back to School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a deep breath and continued. "But at our meeting last night, they explained the rules and I feel better about it."

"Good. I was worried about you."

"I could tell. You even texted me." She smiled. "So, here's the deal, there's a date auction at the next party in a couple weeks. It's an invite-only thing, so there won't be near as many people there."

So far this all sounded familiar.

"And it's both Gamma and Phi pledges, so they're auctioning off the guys too, which makes me feel a little better about it."

"That's good." I said, letting her breathe.

"Do you want to go?" she asked as we went inside and joined the line.

"It depends. Would you want me there?"

"Yes, I do, and I'll tell you why."

"Okay."

"So, there is a rule in place to account for people who are dating someone already. The whole thing is a big fundraiser for the houses, so they really just want money. If you're known to be in a relationship, the partner gets the option to buy you out ahead of time for a hundred bucks."

"I see." We paused the conversation to place our orders.

"And so, I was thinking." She looked right into my eyes. "You could come with me and buy me out. I'll even give you the money ahead of time."

"So, you want to tell people we're dating?"

"Kind of. They aren't going to just take my word for it. Or yours for that matter."

"Then how..."

"That's the thing. We would have to convince them we're actually dating."

I stopped to pay for my drink. Rachel looked down and made no move to grab her card, so I told the cashier to put them together.

"Thanks. See, things like that will help."

"So, you want me to pretend to date you for a couple weeks?"

"Please? Look, I know it's kind of weird, but I feel comfortable with you." She put my arm around her as we walked, as if to prove her point.

"I guess that doesn't sound too terrible." I said with playful sarcasm in my voice.

She gave me an annoyed look. "Gee thanks."

"What, I can't pick on you, even though we're dating now?" I teased.

She rolled her eyes at me. "I know it's a lot to ask, and it will mean we may have to be around each other for more than just this one class."

"Oh." I hadn't considered that. Honestly, I would not mind that at all.

"We can go out for dinner or something, you can come and pick me up and being seen doing so. Stuff like that will help a lot."

"So, you want to go out on an actual date?"

"Are you asking me out?" she grinned.

"Are you asking me to ask you out?" I retorted.

"Yes." She gave me a sweet, innocent smile that reminded me how much younger than me she really was.

"Then yes. Rachel, would you like to go out on a date with me?"

She smiled and hugged me tight before taking her seat.

I sat beside her. "I guess that's a yes." I mused out loud, she gave me a 'shhh' as Professor Morgan walked to her podium.

Rachel leaned over and whispered. "It isn't nice to stare at her tits when you're going out with someone else."

I laughed quietly. "Sorry, I'll try harder." I paid attention to the lecture, although Professor Morgan did look gorgeous today.

After class, instead of hurrying off, Rachel hung back and waited for me.

"Will you walk me back to my dorm?"

"Sure."

"Good. The house is on the way, so we'll be seen." And with that she took my hand in hers and led me across the campus.

She asked me how long it had been since I had seriously dated anyone.

"I was seeing a woman in Georgia for a while when I was there. The problem is I would get settled in at a base, eventually meet people and start dating, then suddenly have to up and move somewhere across the country. It is hard to find someone who is willing to relocate their entire life like that regularly."

She just nodded along, so I continued.

"When I was younger, it was not as big of a deal, but the last two women I dated seriously, having to leave them really bothered me. My last post was in D.C., and I didn't do anything there but hook up occasionally. I didn't want to invest time in a relationship that might not ever get the chance to develop."

"Even when you got out?"

"Until I signed my papers, Uncle Sam could have sent me anywhere at any time, even with my seniority. I moved here not long after my retirement was official."

"So, when was the last time you had sex?" She looked at me and blushed a little as she asked.

"Actual sex? Not just a blowjob at a frat house?" I teased.

"Yes," she laughed "Your cock in someone's cunt." Her harsh language caught me off guard for a moment.

"A week or so before I moved here."

"Oh really? Do tell."

"I was at the going away party my bosses were throwing for me at the base officer's club. The wife of one of the commanders brought her recently widowed sister to the party. She and I hit it off right away."

"And then?"

"We danced, talked, and flirted with one another most of the night. She was very petite and thin. I was afraid I was going to break her if I held on too hard. When we sat and talked, she rubbed my leg for a while and then whispered in my ear that she wanted to go somewhere private. I led her out of the dance hall and over to my now empty office. She hiked up her little black dress and bent over the desk for me. I pulled her skimpy panties down and we went at it."

"Was she any good?" Rachel sounded genuinely curious.

"Very. We ended up screwing in multiple positions for multiple orgasms that night."

"Just her? Or you too?" Rachel's eyes were wide open, fully enthralled in the story. She seemed to hang on every word.

"Just her. In my younger days I could go more than once a night regularly. Not that night though."

"Still, that sounds... nice. I've never.... well, never mind." She blushed.

I smiled at her sudden shyness. "So, we can talk about my sex life but not yours?"

She blushed deeper red and looked away.

"Hey, don't worry about it. One of my ex-girlfriends never could cum more than once at a time either. Her climaxes were so intense and draining she could barely move, much less go any further. Even if I was gentle and took it slow, she'd get so sensitive that she said it actually hurt for me to touch her down there afterwards."

"Oh. Wow" Rachel whispered, clearly thinking about what I had just said.

"What about you? I know about your oral skills, but what about the rest?"

"Umm... I've slept with two guys & fooled around with one other. So, there is really not much to tell." She clearly felt embarrassed.

"That's nothing to be ashamed of. I was a virgin until I was nineteen. I got laid for the first time the night before I left for basic training. My roommate's sister took pity on me." I smiled and tried to be reassuring. "Looking back, it was terrible. I had no idea what I was doing at all. The whole thing was over and done in just a couple minutes."

"Well, here we are," she said, stopping me in front of her dormitory.

"So, should I kiss you?" I asked, looking into her eyes.

"If you want." She gazed up at me.

I leaned in and kissed her on the cheek.

"That was sweet," she blushed.

"So, should I call you? Or text? Or DM? What's the best way to do this?"

She laughed at my mock seriousness. "A text is fine. Goodbye."

I went home and tried to wrap my head around the day's events. Rachel was a sweet kid and I certainly liked her enough to go out with her for real. I thought about my pending job and ramifications down the road, but next semester felt like a long time away, and anything could happen between then and now.

Friday morning, I got a text from Rachel.

--- Thanks again for being such a nice guy. ---

--- Of course. Feel like going out with me tonight? ---

She didn't answer, so I got in the shower. Of course, I heard my phone go off once the water started. As I toweled off, I checked the message.

--- Sure. If you want to. ---

--- I wouldn't have asked if I didn't. ---

--- What took you so long? ---

--- I was in the shower. ---

--- Oh really? ---

I sent her a picture of the still fogged up mirror.

I got back some laughing emojis.

--- Not the pic I was expecting. ---

--- You really think I'd send you something inappropriate without asking? ---

--- Most boys I know would. ---

--- I'm no boy, remember. ---

--- That's true ---

--- I'll come by at seven tonight. Do you like Indian food? ---

--- Sure. See you then. Pick me up at the sorority house. ---

A few hours later, I was standing outside the sorority house as instructed. I wore a nice pair of slacks and a button-down dress shirt.

I messaged Rachel and asked if I should come in or what. As I stepped out of my jeep, she came scurrying out of the front door. She had on a short little green sundress that flowed about her as she walked. It accentuated her breasts and teased the tops of her toned thighs.

She stopped in front of me, and I put my hands on her hips.

"You look amazing," her blush made me smile.

"Thanks. I'm pretty sure they've noticed you by now, can we go?"

I opened her door and watched her dress sway as she climbed in. As I walked around to the driver's side, I was sure I saw faces peeking out at us from between the curtains.

"Mission accomplished, I guess." I said, gesturing at the windows.

"I figured. Hey, thanks again for doing this for me."

"Yeah, you really had to twist my arm. Ask a cute girl out to dinner."

"You know what I mean. For being so nice about everything."

"My pleasure." I patted her hand on the armrest.

Over dinner she told me about her parents' divorce, and her dad's subsequent passing last year. She had lived with her dad ever since her parents split up. Then, suddenly, she had to up and move here during her senior year of high school, to where her mom lived.

"So why live at the dorms instead of home?"

"My mom and I really don't get along. I was always a daddy's girl. She blamed my dad for their divorce and then didn't like that I wanted to live with him instead of leaving all my friends and coming to live with her right away. I was mad she changed her name immediately and refused to say anything positive about him when I visited her."

"Oh wow," was all I could think to say.

"We've worked through a lot of it, but she still acts resentful towards me at times."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"It's alright, plus, if I was going to pledge, it was better to be on campus and close by."

"I suppose."

"This is good." She changed the subject. "I've never had Indian food before."

And we spent the rest of the night talking about our food tastes. I liked Italian and Mexican food, she preferred Thai, Chinese, and Korean cuisine.

"The best barbecue I ever had was a Korean BBQ place in San Diego."

"Misha says that's not really Korean food."

"Maybe not, but it sure is good." I paused, as the events of the wet t-shirt party flashed through my mind. "How is she going to handle the auction?"

"She hasn't talked about it at all. I'm a little worried about her."

"Yeah, I can't see it going very well for her."

"On the one hand, we don't have to get on stage and get naked. We're supposed to dress 'sexy', whatever that means. Formal gowns, dresses, club outfits, or bikinis, it is totally up to us what we wear. She can wear whatever she wants basically."

"That's doesn't sound too bad then." I nodded along.

"No, but the auction dates are pretty much expected to end in sex. And I don't know if she'll be up for that."

"Maybe she won't have to."

"Maybe, but a lot of the frat brothers spend hundreds of dollars on auction dates. The expectation makes it kind of hard to turn them down."

"Simple, you just say, 'I'm sorry, no', and that's it." I reasoned.

"That's easy for a guy to say. Most boys my age are masters at manipulating and pressuring girls into bed."

I thought for a second about my own dating history, especially in the college age bracket. "Yeah, I guess. I haven't thought like that about dating in so long, I kind of forgot what a douche I used to be."

"The neanderthal has discovered fire." Rachel quipped.

"Possibly. Or I just succumbed to the feminist agenda." I said with a grin.

"Yes!" She said with a laugh. "And I did google Gloria Steinem by the way."

We finished our meals and walked out to my jeep.

"This has been fun." She said as we drove away from the restaurant.

"You want to go somewhere and hang out a while?"

"Like back to your place to Netflix and chill?" She laughed.

"That's not what I meant, but we can go to my place if you'd like, or we can go for a walk around campus."

"It is kind of soon to go back to your place, I think. A walk would be nice."

I parked near the student center and dining hall. We walked and talked more about classes and her majoring in architecture design. I revealed that I was officially undeclared. I held off on telling her about teaching next semester. I didn't want to change the cool dynamic we had going on.

I waved at one of the Vets in his Safewalk vest. I mentioned to Rachel I was set to start doing those in a week or so.

"That's so cool. They have flyers up all over the dorms and at the sorority house."

"It seems like a good thing to get involved in."

We got close to the library, and she once again took my hand. On the other side of that building were some of the dorms, and across the street from them were the frat houses. I dropped her hand and put my arm around her, letting my hand slide down onto her butt. She looked up and me and winked.

As we approached her dormitory, we saw one of the frat brothers from the party leaning in and making out pretty aggressively with a girl in the entranceway of one of the other dorms. He clearly had one hand up her shirt and the other down the front of her pants.

"A little bold of him, you think?" I joked.

"That's nothing. They got busted in a lecture hall in the middle of class."

"What?"

"It's true. She was apparently jacking him off during an economics lecture. People say if he wasn't so loud when he came, they might have gotten away with it."

"Wow. I don't think I could be that brave."

"What, you don't want me to jerk you off during Brit Lit?" She laughed. "I mean, as much as you like to stare at Professor Morgan's big boobs, you might as well get off instead of walking around with a boner afterwards." She smiled at me wickedly.

"I don't leave class with a boner, sheesh." I had to defend myself.

"Are you sure about that?" I've seen a bulge when you stand up now and then."

"You've been looking at my dick during class?"

"You've look at my tits and my ass while we're walking together, what's the difference?"

I held my hands up in front of me "Busted. You got me."

"Remember, just like you joke sometimes that you've seen my tits before, I've seen your cock before."

"True." As awkward as this was, being called out on checking her out, I was getting a little aroused too. Her eyes caught mine, and we both started to laugh.

"You're definitely not the quiet, shy, bashful girl that walked in that frat room that night."

"I was super nervous and scared that night. It was the first week of pledging, the very first challenge, and of course my name gets drawn first."

"First? How many were there?"

"There were like four or five other guys that got blow jobs from pledges that night. The fraternity president, a couple of the seniors, and one of the guy pledges had his name drawn for one as well. Maybe someone else had one too, I don't really remember exactly. I mainly remember them making us line up in front of the whole fraternity at the end of the night and down our shot glasses."

I could tell my eyes narrowed in disapproval; she was talking about drinking my cum in front of people. "The more I hear about this pledging business, the less I like it."

"I know. Like I told you, the benefits on the other end outweigh the temporary embarrassments."

"Your life, your call." I reasoned. "I wouldn't put up with it though."

"The guys get it just as bad, if not worse. The night before that first party, the pledge boys were marched bare-ass naked through the sorority house during our first gathering. There were twenty or thirty girls in the room, and they had to line up facing us, with their hands behind their heads. Then they were told to get their dicks hard right there out in the open for all of us to see. One of the sisters brought out a tape measure, and they all got their dicks measured, right there with everyone watching."

"Jesus Tapdancing Christ. I'd be out of there."

"A couple of the guys seemed to like it, but most were super shy and embarrassed. I felt kind of bad for a few of them."

Without knowing or asking, I was guessing Brian would have been among the embarrassed ones that night.

"Kind of like Misha was up on that stage. How did she handle seeing all of that?"

Rachel giggled. "Once they came in and we could tell they were naked, she hid her face and never looked up the rest of the night. She said that she had never seen a penis before, much less twenty of them at once."

"So, why is she doing all of this? It doesn't seem to suit her at all."

"I think it's a 'rebel against your parent' thing. She argues loudly on the phone with them nearly every night. I can't tell what she's saying, but her tone is strong and defiant."

Maybe it was my limited exposure to her, but I could not visualize tiny, timid Misha raising her voice at anyone.

We had made our way back to the jeep. I drove her around and parked near the dorms.

"I guess I should call it a night. This was fun." She put her hand on my arm lightly.

"Anytime. Do you want to have lunch or something this weekend?"

"Maybe. We don't have to rush things."

"Alright." I wasn't trying to rush. I genuinely wanted to spend time with her.

"Walk me to the door?"

"Of course."

I put my arm around her as we walked across the street and up a narrow sidewalk. She stood in front of me and smiled.

"Thanks again. This was great." Her eyes sparkled at me as she spoke.

I wanted to speak. Instead, I just leaned forward and kissed her on the lips.

"Good night." I said softly, lingering near her face.

"Good night." She winked and slipped inside.

I waited until noon Saturday to message her. The sisters had her occupied for most of the next couple of days, so we had a late lunch on campus after class on Monday. We sat across from each other and away from most of the populace, talking and laughing.

Tuesday morning, I was greeted with a hug. It was a yoga pants and hoodie day again. I wanted to kiss her as we waited, but held off, content to keep an arm around her waist.

The sisters had kept them up late the night before again, cleaning and painting the basement as a bonding experience.

"Was everyone naked?" I asked. I got a smack to the chest for my query.

"No, we weren't naked. Although now that you mention it, that might have made laundry night tonight a lot easier."

"I mean, everything else you guys seem to do is about nudity and sex, why not painting the basement?"

"You're such a guy. It was about doing a big project together, using teamwork and cooperation."

"That sounds like some of the stuff they preached at us during basic training. Motivating each other to get better at our drills, so the unit as a whole didn't suffer. We all just thought it was an excuse to make us do more pushups."

"I never thought of that, but yeah kind of like that."

"Sorority girls don't have exclusivity to smart ideas."

"Touché." She grinned.

I paid for our coffee. "That's twice in a row I've paid, just so you know." I kidded her.

"It doesn't matter now that we're dating."

"Oh, we are?"

"That's what they think anyway. You just got to keep it up for another week or so."

"They say after four hours I'm supposed to see a doctor."