Going Back to School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha! That was pretty good." She laughed and smiled.

"So, I'm told."

"Uh huh. No comment."

We took our seats in the lecture hall. I made sure to not just stare at Professor Morgan all class long.

"Good job. You actually paid attention." Rachel chided me afterwards.

"I am capable of great things."

"Maybe. I'll be the judge of that. You got plans for the rest of the day?"

"I'm done with classes today. I am just doing some homework and reading for tomorrow. Why?"

"I thought I could come over to your place for a while after my last class."

"You want me to come get you so I can be seen again?"

"No, I have a car. Just text me the address."

"Sure thing."

I sent her my address and headed home. I did have some homework to do, and I got right to it. Luckily, it wasn't difficult, and then I puttered around throwing away water bottles and odd bits of trash. Fortunately, my military days had made me a generally neat person.

I didn't know when Rachel would arrive. I was genuinely nervous. It had been a long time since I had been this nervous for a date. Or was this an actual date?

A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts. I sprung to my feet and opened the door. Rachel stood there, still in her sweats and hoodie, smiling.

"Hey." Her voice was soft and timid.

"Hi. Come on in."

I ushered her in, and we sat on the couch. She was quiet and shy, as if she was as nervous as I was.

"Why is this weird?" she asked quietly.

"Because this is intimate. And private. And there's an unspoken implication when a girl comes to a guy's house alone."

"Yeah." She picked at her nails and barely looked up.

"It's still weird though." I said, trying to get her to smile.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't all nervous and shy about this until you opened the door, then it hit me all of a sudden."

"Don't be sorry. You're allowed to feel how you feel." I was trying to reassure her.

She looked at me nervously. I continued to smile and speak calmly. "Look. I like you a lot. You're a sweet girl with a sense of humor that I enjoy. You're cute and I like having you around. If all we do is hang out as friends, I'm good with that. Zero expectations."

She smiled at me. "Thanks. That helps a lot. I'd been thinking about you and thought I was ready to... to do something tonight, but now I'm not so sure."

"All we've really done was kiss, and just the once." I was omitting our initial encounter. "I'm not expecting to make the leap from there straight to hooking up." I smiled at her, trying to reassure her again. "Remember, there are zero expectations."

"That sounds nice." She said, exhaling.

"Let's order some takeout and binge watch a series you like to watch, just like regular friends would do. If things change, we can talk about it then."

I grabbed my phone and ordered some Chinese food.

"You want me to order you something drink? I don't have much here but water and some juice."

"Nah, water is good for me."

I hit send and plopped down on the other end of the couch from Rachel. I handed her the remote and told her to scroll away.

"Your recents are all full of history documentaries and titty movies."

"Well, you see, I like history documentaries and titty movies."

"I knew you liked titties. Mine, Professor Morgan's, wet sorority pledges..."

"Guilty on all charges." I said. "Especially yours." I winked at her playfully.

She laughed and clicked past them. "The history docs I guess I get. But in this day and age, if you want to see tits on a screen, why watch a bad B movie when there's actual porn just as easily accessible?"

"What can I say? Bad B movies entertain me."

The doorbell interrupted us, and I went to get our food. When I came back into the living room, I saw the opening credits to one of the movies she was teasing me about.

"Interesting choice." I said, setting the bags down and taking my seat.

"Spring Break Cheerleader Bikini Car Wash. What could go wrong?"

"Not the worst thing you could have chosen."

We ate and watched. She kicked off her shoes and curled up on the opposite end of the couch. She laughed at the stupidity of most of it. The scene changed to a women's locker room, and her gaze went to me.

"Boobie alert!" she laughed, looking right at me.

"Yep. Lots of them too."

"So which ones are better?"

I paused to take in the scene critically. "The tall brunette in the back. Her tits look natural and fit her body great."

"So not the lead bimbo's? They're big too. Really big."

"They are obviously fake. I prefer natural ones."

"I see."

"It isn't even about the size for me. Breasts aren't perfect spheres that stick out like that. Bigger tits generally have some natural sag to them. Those just don't look natural. They're just not my thing."

"Good to know," she said with a chuckle. "Bigger isn't always better."

"Bigger is also relative. You're like what, a C cup?" I guessed.

She nodded, giving me a strange look. I kept talking.

"Your size tits on someone who is six inches taller, and thirty pounds heavier would not look very big at all. On you, they stand out because you aren't all that tall or thick around the middle."

Rachel looked down her hoodie at her tits. "Still, they could be a little fuller."

"They're great. They fit your body nicely. It works the same way for guys."

"It... what?" she stammered.

I took a deep breath. "I'm five foot eight and a hundred and sixty pounds. I don't have eight or nine inches down there. If I was six foot three and two hundred and thirty pounds, my dick would look small in scale. But I'm not, so it doesn't. It's size fits my frame, or so I'm told, anyway."

She was quiet for a moment. "So, how big is it?"

"Really? That's the first thing you think to say?"

"I mean, I've seen it and all, but I was just curious. I don't have a lot of experience to compare to."

"Twenty frat pledges doesn't count?" I teased.

She turned red and looked at her feet "I really didn't look at them much. I felt bad for them."

"I'm like six inches." I said confidently.

"Like six?" She was smirking at me.

"Like close enough to six that I can say six inches and it's believable."

"You mean kind of like the Subway footlongs that are only like eleven and a half inches?" She smiled again.

"Something like that." I shook my head and grinned.

We watched the screen for a bit, she kicked her legs out at me, planting them on my lap. I patted her ankle and rubbed her calf without thinking about what I was doing.

"It is kind of warm in here," she quipped.

"Is it? Do you want me to turn down the AC?"

"No, just an observation."

"You are sitting there in that hoodie."

"It's comfy." She clutched her arms to her chest.

"I'm sure it is, but what it also is, is warm."

She paused and looked around for a minute. "I... I did something that I thought would be fun, but now I feel embarrassed about it."

I was confused. She sighed and took a deep breath.

"When I was thinking about maybe fooling around, I... I wore something different."

I grinned "So are you naked under there?" I put on a serious face when she blushed deep red. "I can get you a t-shirt or something to wear if you want to change."

"I'm not naked, but maybe... close to it."

She pulled her arms inside the hoodie and pushed it up over her head. She had on the thin white camisole top from the other night. She crossed and rubbed her arms nervously. I could tell that her nipples were hard, and I was certain she was braless under there.

"I see." I said, working hard to keep my gaze at her eyes. "That is a nice surprise."

"Kind of corny now, huh?"

"It's cute. I like it."

She dropped the hoodie from her lap onto the floor. Her nipples hardened and pressed into the fabric. She rubbed the strip of her midsection that was exposed above her yoga pants.

"It's not weird?"

"Weird? No. I'm flattered you though enough about me to take that step. I just wore the same clothes I went to class in."

"You look nice though," she said.

"And you look great too."

"Sure, you say that when my tits are practically hanging out."

"How's this for a compliment," I said, "Your ass looks good in those yoga pants you love to wear."

"You dirty old man," she grinned.

"You wear those pants out in public, you had better expect people to look at your ass."

"We're not in public."

"And I'm not looking at your ass right now either." My logic was infallible.

"Only because I'm sitting on it."

"Details, details" I said with the wave of a hand.

By now, the movie had ended. Rachel clicked around and put on a true crime series.

"Watching this is one of my favorite ways to fall asleep."

"I've heard of counting sheep, but counting serial killers? That's a little disturbing."

"I know. But it helps me sleep."

"Whatever works I guess."

She asked where the bathroom was, and I pointed it out. When she returned just a few minutes later, she sat beside me and leaned her body back against mine.

"You know, I like it when we're standing in the coffee line, and you put our arm around me. That feels really nice."

"The first time I did that, I didn't even realize I had done it until afterwards. Then I didn't want to move and draw attention to it."

"You have permission to do that anytime you want."

"Anytime?"

"Yes."

I put both arms around her waist as she settled her back against my chest. We stretched our legs out along the couch, and lounged in silence for a while, watching the show. We made some random comments and jokes here and there, but for the next couple hours, we stayed cozied up together on my couch.

The last episode of whatever season it was on ended, and the auto play stopped. Rachel leaned forward and stretched her arms up and out. I watched her tank top rise slowly up her back as she did.

"That's a nice view."

She laughed and put her arms down. "Of what, my back?"

"Yes. The way your shirt slowly slid up your back. More and more bare skin coming into view. Just enough to tease what might be on the other side."

She smacked my chest, causing her tits to jiggle.

"You dirty old man."

"You're partially dressed and basically sitting in my lap. I'd say we're about even right now."

"I guess." She wiggled her butt on my lap.

Silence ensues. Her eyes searched mine.

"I should get going. It is a school night."

"If you insist," I said unenthusiastically.

"Do you want me to stay?"

"I'm enjoying the company. But if you need to go, I understand."

"I think I do. Dorms have a curfew."

"I never thought about that. Shoo." I waved my hand dismissively.

I started to stand up. She shifted around and fell back into me, knocking me on my butt on the couch She landed with her ass right on my cock bulge. I wasn't fully hard, but after the conversations we had been having off and on, all night, it was well on its way.

"Well, hello there," she said with her eyes searching for mine.

"Sorry about that."

"Well, someone is excited tonight." She grinned at me wickedly.

"Kind of, but not all the way."

"Bullshit. I know an erection when I sit on one."

"I'm not fully hard... yet."

"I don't believe you."

I pulled the waistband of my shorts out and invited her to find out. "Would you like to check?"

She giggled and acted like she was going to reach into my pants. She stopped and stared at me.

"I'll take your word for it." She stood up and bent at the waist to grab her hoodie, leaving me with a front row eyeful of her yoga-pant clad ass. She seemed to realize what she was doing too late. Rachel popped back up and spun around quickly. Her tits swayed with the sudden movement teasingly.

"I didn't mean to do that." She was a little embarrassed. I couldn't help but laugh. I liked how she could go from flirty and daring to shy and bashful in a matter of seconds.

"I didn't mind one bit. I see no panty line, so it is either a G-string or you went commando. tonight."

She stuck her tongue out at me, then turned sideways and pulled the side of her yoga pants down her hip several tantalizing inches. There was nothing but smooth, pale skin to be seen.

"Very nice." I smacked her on the butt.

"Hey!"

"Sorry, I couldn't resist."

"Dirty. Old. Man."

"That's me." I walked with her to the front door.

She pulled the door open, then turned and gave me a full-on hug.

"Thanks for tonight."

"Anytime."

I put my hands on her hips and kissed her softly, but firmly on the lips. She froze for a few moments, but I maintained the kiss. As she relaxed and started to reciprocate, her mouth started to open up to me. My hands were sliding up her sides, under her top, dangerously close to her loose breasts. She tensed up and broke away.

"I've got to go," she said with a blush.

I watched her ass as she walked to the stairwell. I saw her pull her phone out, then mine vibrated.

--- Stop staring at my ass you dirty old man. ---

I was busted, but I didn't care. I was enjoying flirting with such a cute young woman.

We kept meeting up before our Brit Lit class, but her other classes and her sorority obligations kept us from spending any alone time together until the party.

The Friday before the auction party, I finished my classes and went to the library to check out a source for a history paper. There, I ran into (figuratively, not literally) Rebecca Morgan. She was talking to one of the library staffers.

She had on a typical business skirt and blouse. Her large boobs strained the top without giving away too much cleavage. Her skirt was very tight though, accentuating her sexy hips and teasing her toned legs under the fabric.

"Hello Professor" I said politely.

She turned and gazed at my face. I could see the wheels turning in her mind. There were several seconds of silence, and then, she asked quietly, "Andrew?"

"That's me" I said with a smile.

She put her arms out for a hug. "Oh, my goodness! How are you?" I felt her plentiful rack pressing into my chest. I closed my eyes.

"I'm doing great, just checking some cites for a paper."

"Greg Landers told me we were expecting you on staff this semester."

"Yeah, well that's been delayed," I said, with disappointment in my voice.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I hadn't heard. I don't usually pay attention to the bulletins they send out unless it is something for my department. What happened?"

"It's a long story."

"I'm heading back to my office for a bit, would you care to join me? I'd love to catch up."

"Sure. I just need to grab this source."

The librarian came back, and I told her what I needed. Rebecca and I chatted for a minute as I waited, complimenting each other on looking good for our ages, that sort of thing. The kid returned with copies of what I needed, and I tucked them up under my arm.

"So, what are you working on?" she asked.

"A paper for Intro to American History."

"Really? You're taking a freshman level class?"

"Four of them actually."

"Oh really? And the reason for that is..."

"A part of the same long story." I said, turning to walk beside her.

As we went across campus, I recounted the tale of my incompletes and needing to have grades to replace the 'I's on my transcript.

"That is very odd. You'd think there'd be an expiration date on that kind of thing."

"I guess the school should change their mascot from a lion to an elephant, since they never seem to forget."

She laughed and put her hand on my shoulder. We had just reached her office, so I sat across from her at the fancy oak desk.

"I like this desk."

"Thanks. My ex-husband got it for me when I started teaching years ago." She frowned, so I dropped the subject. "So what classes are you taking?"

"Biology 101, Algebra, this history class, and...." I paused dramatically. She leaned forward. "Brit Lit."

Her green eyes seemed to bulge out.

"As in... My class?"

"Yes Ma'am. Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8 am.

"I haven't noticed you."

"I usually sit in the far back row near the exits."

"Wow. Just... Wow." She laughed, giving me a flirty smile." I would have never guessed. So how are you doing in my class?"

"Alright, I suppose. I got a B and a C on the first couple essays," I paused and shrugged. "One of the students I normally sit beside takes great notes."

She laughed and shook her head. "Ahh, slacking off I see."

"I need a grade, not necessarily a good one."

She laughed. "Well, I was about to ask if you had plans for dinner tonight, but..."

"You can't date a student?" I chuckled. "How about just catching up with an old friend?"

"I guess that would be alright. My office hours are over at four o'clock today. Meet me at The Burger Bar at six?" She offered, blushing a little. It was so cute.

"Sounds great."

"It's a ..."

"Nuh uh uh uh" I cut her off, wagging my finger in the air.

"...Deal." She laughed.

I went back to my jeep and headed home. I felt a twinge of guilt once I thought about Rachel. We weren't officially dating, just pretending to for her sake. But I liked her a lot, and this felt a little like a violation.

I sent her a text that I was having dinner with an old classmate to gauge her reaction. Her reply was to have fun and she'd see me tomorrow.

Feeling a bit better about the situation, I met Rebecca at the Burger Bar. It was on the outskirts of town away from the campus. We sat across from each other as we ate and had a great time. She told me about her divorce and her ex's recent passing. I told her stories from boot camp and my military travels. After we finished eating, she had a glass of wine, and I had a couple of beers.

"This was a lot of fun. I haven't gotten to talk with someone my own age since I moved back to town."

"Poor guy. No friends at all?"

"I've made a few friends, but they're all kids. They haven't lived their lives yet like you and I have."

"I know. The other faculty members that I used to go out with have all left in the past couple years, so I feel a little alone at times."

"Well, as long as we aren't going to violate some ethics code to get you in to trouble, we can be friends."

"That sounds great," she beamed. "You can never have too many good friends."

We clinked our drinks and drank them down.

"Wonderful. Here, give me your phone," she instructed me.

I unlocked and opened my phone. She put in her number, and I sent her a text with my name.

We finished our meal and I offered to drive her home. She giggled. "Two glasses of wine isn't going to do me in. But I appreciate the gesture. Such a gentleman. You always were."

I smiled. "I tried. The nice guy act didn't get me too far though."

She reached out and touched my hand. "I'm sorry. I remember you asking me out years ago once, right?"

She asked me that, as if I had ever forgotten. "Yes, once. You had just started seeing another jock. You were nice about turning me down though."

"I am sorry. If I remember right that one didn't last very long at all."

"Bad timing, I guess."

She grinned. "Something like that. Good night, Andrew"

She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek before walking away to her car.

I awoke the next morning to a message from Rebecca.

--- Thanks for last night. I was having a bad day and you made it so much better. ---

--- I'm glad to hear that. ---

I got up and headed for the shower. As I was turning on some music with my phone, Rachel messaged me as well.

--- Morning. What are you doing right now ---

--- About to shower so I can run a few errands. ---

--- A shower sounds like fun. ---

Since I didn't have a fogged-up mirror to show this time, I took a picture of the empty shower stall. The camera caught part of the mirror, but all that showed was my arm and part of my bare chest.

--- Nice view. See you tonight. ---

1...34567...13