Going Back to School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dressed and ran a few errands around town. I finished up by hitting the bank and the ATM. I pulled out some extra cash for tonight. I got much more than I usually keep on hand. I wasn't going to make Rachel give me the hundred like she was planning. Something told me to pull out some more, so I did, just in case.

I walked right into the frat house this time. The platform out back was built up and added on to. I could immediately tell the pledges from the members. The guys were all in suits and vests, while the women were either in bikinis or cocktail dresses that showed off all sorts of tits and ass. In addition, they had little dollar sign name badges pinned to them. I spotted Brian in a crowd and gave him a thumbs up. His grey suit didn't quite fit right, and his hair was still a mess, but bless him, he was trying.

I leaned against a wall and watched the people milling about. I saw Rachel across the yard, talking to Misha and little miss fingerfucker from the last party.

Misha had on a very conservative blouse and long skirt, which was pretty, but not sexy like the rest of the girls were aiming for.

Fingerfucker was wearing a string micro-bikini showing off most of her nice tits, golden tanned skin, and round ass cheeks. The thin little strings and small blue triangles up top were barely covering her stiff nipples, and the one down below was not at all big enough to cover her smooth, plump labia.

Rachel was stunning in a short, skimpy, purple dress with a deep, plunging neckline that displayed almost all her amazing breasts in the deep cleavage. The bottom hem stopped right at her butt, short enough that when she walked, the bottom of her ass cheeks would flash anyone who looked. I knew I would be doing quite a lot of looking tonight. I felt myself get hard almost immediately.

They all had the dollar sign nametags as well. I discovered fingerfucker's name was Julia. Rachel saw me and waved me over.

"There you are." She said with a big hug. I relished the feel of her soft tits on my chest. She pulled away and my arms found their way around her waist almost immediately.

"You look... stunning." I stammered, barely able to keep my eyes off her bouncing tits.

"I knew you'd love this dress."

"Every man and lesbian on the planet loves that dress."

"Thanks." she said with a bashful smile. "Let's go over and pay for me." I let her lead the way. She looked over her shoulder to catch me staring at her ass cheeks as she walked.

"Figured you'd like that part too," she said, grinning at me.

"I can't complain."

We went inside and found the fraternity president. Before Rachel could move, I handed him a hundred-dollar bill. He told her to remove her nametag and he marked the back as paid and scribbled the amount.

"There. I'm officially yours tonight." Rachel beamed.

"Best hundred bucks I ever spent."

"I told you I was going to give you the money" she said as we walked away, producing a wad of twenties from somewhere and waving them at me. She didn't have a purse, and a dress that tight and flimsy certainly didn't have pockets, nor did she pull it out of her cleavage, like women sometimes do.

I waved her off. "Keep it."

"No. This was my idea." She was insisting "I'm paying."

"You can get coffee for the next couple weeks."

She laughed. "Fine." I still don't know where she kept the cash.

We went back outside where Misha was now alone, watching the group of guys that Brian was hanging out with.

"Lucky you, getting to take that sign off." she said to Rachel right away.

Rachel pulled her in for a hug. "It won't be that bad, I promise."

I looked over at Misha, and then at Brian, who was looking over our way again, though not right at me. I had, what I must say, was a brilliant idea.

"It will be alright Misha." I consoled her. Rachel caught my eye and I winked.

The announcement soon came for all the auctionees to line up on the stage. They had a parade first; each pledge walking across the stage and being introduced by name. Then, one at a time, they would go back up on stage and the auction would begin. It was a weird montage of fancy dresses and suits, with a couple of girls in skimpy bikinis mixed in along the way.

The first guy went out and fetched a two-hundred-and-fifty-dollar price. The next one up was Julia, who went for over a thousand dollars to the frat president.

"No surprise there." Rachel whispered.

"Her little show last time definitely helped."

Another guy went for three hundred. The next girl the same, and then another girl in a bikini sold for over seven hundred. The next guy, tall, dark, and handsome, went for seven hundred dollars as well.

Misha was next. She shyly walked out and stood perfectly still, reminiscent of her wet t-shirt display. The crowd was quiet. Rachel squeezed my arm.

"Oh no. Please, someone bid" she whispered aloud. It was time.

"Two hundred." My voice echoed louder than I intended.

Rachel's face snapped up to mine as soon as I said the words.

"What are you doing?" she hissed.

One of the sisters called out in objection. "You already bought a date."

"Is there a rule against it?" I asked. "I have the cash."

No one said a word. The frat president looked away from Julia's ass long enough to put his hands up and shrug.

"Fine."

Rachel seemed upset. I patted her arm and whispered, "It'll be okay."

She didn't like it, I could tell. Misha covered her face on the stage, not liking the extra attention or additional time she had to spend in front of a crowd of people.

"No other bids?" the auctioneer asked, looking around hopefully. No one else made a sound. He shrugged. "Sold to the old guy."

Misha was walked off stage and led by the hand to where Rachel and I were standing. I handed her escort the cash and Misha took off her badge.

"Thank you," she said in her meek voice.

Rachel gave her a hug, then glared at me. "You realize you actually have to go out on a date with her too tonight. And now they're going to question if we're really dating, and I might get in trouble.

I tried to reassure her. "It'll be ok. Trust me."

She wasn't buying it and was still visibly upset. A couple of people later, Brian went on stage. Much like when Misha was on stage, the crowd went quiet. One of the brothers jokingly bid a dollar. I elbowed Rachel lightly.

"Buy him."

"What?" she said a little too loud.

"Bid two hundred on him." I handed her another hundred bucks.

"Why?"

"Just bid on him or I will. You want to explain that?"

She exhaled loudly and yelled out "Two hundred."

The sisters and brothers looked around in dismay again. Brian's eyes went wide, and he stared at me. I tried to no-sell the whole thing.

"Are you sure?" The auctioneer asked. Rachel just nodded.

"Anyone else?" Silence ensued. "Sold!"

Brian was escorted over. Rachel handed over her money and Brian stood there beside her kind of dumbfounded.

"Dude, I don't know." Brian muttered.

"Brian, this is Misha. Misha, meet Brian." I gestured between the two. Misha meekly shook his hand. Brian smiled awkwardly. Rachel's eyes met mine. I think she was catching on.

"Brian, why don't you take Misha over to the kitchen and get her something to drink." I suggested, staring him down and nodding.

"Sure, yeah. You want to?" he asked her timidly. She blushed a little and they walked off together.

"What was that?" Rachel questioned me as soon as they were out of earshot.

"I thought they might hit it off. She's not good in crowds, he's awkward and shy, who knows? It might just work."

"You had this in mind all along?"

"Not really. It came to me when I saw them both here tonight."

"So, you wasted four hundred dollars on a whim?"

"If you want your money back, I'll give it to you. I'm not worried about the cost. I just want them to not face ridicule for a little while."

Rachel turned and faced the stage, but she did lean back against me. We watched the last couple of pledges get sold for $100 each. The crowd dispersed. Rachel turned and smiled at me.

"I'm sorry. You were right, that was very sweet." She pressed her body into mine, face in my chest, and I kissed the top of her head.

Brian and Misha came up to us almost immediately, each drinking some punch and clearly having a nice conversation. Misha looked at me and blushed.

Brian spoke up. "So, what do we do about the date?"

"Well, Rachel and I were thinking you two should pair up for the evening." I said. Brian and Misha looked at each other and blushed at the same time. Rachel giggled immediately.

"Does that sound okay to you?" she asked Misha.

"Yes," she said quietly. I patted Brian on the back "Be nice to my date tonight."

Rachel leaned up and kissed me. I ran my hands up her sides lightly, feeling the sides of her tits as she did. That elicited a soft moan that billowed into my mouth.

"Someone is getting a little handsy."

"I can't help it. I'm a dirty old man, remember?"

"Yes, you are" She laughed.

She led me to the main room of the house, where the music was loudest. We danced together to a couple of songs. Rachel seemed to be putting her body against mine intentionally much more often than the last time we had danced together. I pulled her in close to me and cupped her ass in my palms.

"It's kind of crowded. Do you want to go somewhere for a while?" she asked quietly. I nodded and we headed out the door. As we did, we passed Misha and Brian sitting side by side, smiles on their faces, talking about who knows what.

"Would you like to see my room?" she asked, looking again like the meek, timid girl I first met.

"Sure" I let her lead me to her dorm. The building was mostly vacant, as we only passed one other girl in the stairwell on the way to Rachel's fourth floor dorm room. I enjoyed the sight of her ass cheeks playing peek a boo under her dress as she walked up the steps in front of me.

"Guys are allowed in, but only with the doors left open, and not past midnight on the weekends," she answered my unasked question.

"I see. That makes sense."

She unlocked the door to a typical tiny dorm room. There were two single beds against opposite walls, a couple of dressers and two narrow closets. There was a door beside the one we just came in that I assumed was the bathroom. I pointed at it.

"Bathroom shared with the next room?"

"Yeah. It sucks. I'm thinking about trying to get an apartment next year.

"It is still better than a barracks. Fifteen sets of bunk beds with one locker room style bathroom on one end. Toilets side by side. No privacy whatsoever.

"That sounds awful" she said timidly. We sat on her bed facing each other. She looked nervously around.

"Well, this is it."

"Not bad. It is bigger than the old dorm I was in back in the day." I smiled at her. She looked uncomfortable again. "Hey, it's just me here, just like last week at my place. No expectations, no pressure."

She beamed at me. "Thanks."

"Well, your master plan worked. You got me up in your room all alone. If you're planning on having your way with me, you better be quick. I'm supposed to be out of here by midnight."

She laughed, then scooted over right beside me. She kissed me, darting her tongue out right away. I put my hand on her exposed thigh and she sighed.

With any other woman, I would have moved much faster. But I held back, reading her cues. We made out for several minutes. She started to lean back onto her bed, and her movement drew my hand up her thigh to the hem of that very short dress. I could tell by the tenderness of the skin that my hand was just centimeters from her panties, if she was even wearing any. I let my other hand trail up her sides and closer to her tits. She cooed a little, and I cupped one breast in my hand, flexing my fingers around it slowly.

"Very nice." I whispered.

She smiled at me up close. "It's about time. You've been staring at them long enough."

I squeezed her tit in my hands slowly a couple times, savoring the feel of it. The kissing got deeper, and she was moaning into my mouth.

As I continued to caress her breast, I let my other hand inch up her dress, feeling the warmth of her pussy well before I made contact with her panties. She cooed as we kissed, and I ran my finger slowly up the slit of her pussy over her panties.

Rachel moaned as she broke the kiss. She stood up in front of me and slowly lowered her dress to the floor, leaving her in just a pair of tiny silk panties. I pulled her close and kissed her taut belly. Both my hands went right to her bare tits, flicking and toying with her nipples. I leaned up and sucked one into my mouth, while still playing with the other. She pressed my head into her bosom and let out a ragged breath.

I switched nipples and felt her run her fingers through my hair. I ran one hand up the back of her thigh lightly. I squeezed her butt kind of roughly, then worked my hand around her hip and made gentle contact with her pussy. The heat she was generating from between her thighs was powerful. I let my hand tease her folds, feeling the dampness spreading on the silken material covering her pussy.

I felt her legs shiver as I hooked a finger under her moist panties. Her labia was slick, and my fingers slid between them easily. She gripped my hair harder, pushing my head down. I pulled her in and turned her softly onto her back on the bed. I kissed her lips, then dragged my tongue down her neck slowly. I planted soft, wet kisses all over each breast and on each nipple, all the while teasing her pussy with my fingers.

I slid down her body, putting my face at her waist and tugging the tiny G-string panties down her sexy thighs. I saw her bare mound emerge from underneath the silk, glistening and begging me to kiss it. So, I did.

I placed light butterfly kisses all along her mons, each one closer and closer to her swollen little bud. Then, I skipped ahead and lowered myself to plant my lips directly over her clitoris. She bolted upright and let out a loud "Ooooh"

"Shhh." I whispered. "Just lay back and relax" I used one hand to gently press her torso back onto the mattress.

I started to lick up and down her slit, tasting her pussy juices and savoring them, using my thumbs to manipulate her lips, and spread them wider to expose her swollen clit even more. She moaned low and shivered. I licked all around it, agonizingly slow. I wanted to just dive in and suck and lick her cunt with wild abandon, but the moment called for restraint.

She cried out "Please" shortly thereafter, and I began to lick and suck her clit earnestly. I eased a finger inside her pussy as I did, fucking her softly with it before adding a second to begin to beckon her to come hither. I looked up and caught her eye. She was staring down at me, face construed in ecstasy, furiously rubbing her one nipple, while biting her lip. Sexy little moans and noises were escaping despite her best efforts to be quiet.

Her hips began to gyrate. She was wet, as wet as any other woman I could ever remember. I had her pussy essence all over my mouth and chin. It was dripping down onto the bed. Suddenly, she grabbed my hair and shoved my face into her pussy hard. I felt her clamp her thighs around my head. She started to shake, then her entire body tensed up, every muscle contracting at the same time. For ten, eleven, twelve intense seconds she squealed and quivered, her pussy convulsing on my face, coating it with more and more fluids as I continued to steadily suckle her clit.

She melted back into the mattress. I lightly licked her pussy a few more times, but she was not responding. I could tell she needed time to recover. I sat up and observed my handiwork. Rachel's eyes were closed, and she had this goofy smile across her lips. Her tits swayed lightly with each deep breath. Her hips still writhed gently. I put my hand to my face and wiped a generous amount of pussy from my lips.

"That was fun." I whispered.

Rachel didn't reply, she just reached out with her hand to touch mine.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps down the hallway. Rachel heard them too, sitting up in a hurry and scrambling to pull her dress back over her head. I watched, amused, seeing her boobs jiggle as she did. I stepped back across the room away from her just in case.

A blonde girl in thick glasses popped her head in and grinned at the scene as Rachel finally got herself covered and sat back down.

"Hey. I heard... noises and saw your door open. It's almost midnight. You don't want the RA to bust you guys," she said with a wink in my direction.

"Thanks Beverly" Rachel said quietly, finally catching her breath.

She disappeared, and Rachel stood up. "You should go." She said, kissing me on the lips. She licked her own afterwards, no doubt adjusting to the taste of her own pussy on them.

"You want to come over to my place" I asked on behalf of my cock, who was rock hard and straining my slacks.

"I need to help clean up the party first thing in the morning. Another time though. Soon."

I pulled her to me and wrapped my arms around her. I held on tightly, pressing my body into hers for several seconds before relenting and grabbing the doorknob.

"Thank you for tonight," she said softly.

"My pleasure."

"Not that" She blushed and whispered low "I mean, I liked that part too, but the whole auction and party thing. Thank you"

"Like I said, it was my pleasure."

I headed down the hallway and down the stairs. The night air hit my face and the damp places on my skin felt intensely cool. I made my way to my jeep and drove home and stripped down to shower. As soon as I stepped out and wrapped a towel around me, my phone vibrated. It was Rachel.

--- I'm sorry that you had to leave without any reciprocation. I wanted to go home with you. I want to have sex with you. But this is moving really fast, and I'm still unsure about it all. ---

--- No need to apologize. I would never want you to feel pressured or uncomfortable. I had a great time before that, and I enjoyed doing that for you. ---

--- I could tell. Your dick was so very hard when you left. ---

--- It still is ---

I looked down at my half hard cock in the mirror as I replied.

Rachel went silent. I went about my night, grabbing some water and turning on Sportscenter.

The next day I finished up some assignments, including knocking out that history research paper. Rachel and I texted each other a few times, but the sisters kept her busy.

Monday around lunch time, I saw Brian and Misha sitting on a bench outside the library, holding hands and whispering in each other's ear. I took a quick picture and sent it to Rachel.

--- I think we made a love connection the other night, how about you? ---

She didn't reply right away, but that wasn't unusual. What was unusual was I didn't hear from her again the rest of the day.

Tuesday morning, I waited outside the dining hall for Rachel. I saw several of her sorority sisters make eye contact with me, but she never arrived. I sent her a message to see if she was alright, but no reply was forthcoming. I waited until time for class, then headed across campus.

I went into the lecture hall and took my usual seat in the back row near the exit. As the rest of the class began to fill in, I caught sight of Rachel in the front row, at the opposite end of the lecture hall. There could not be any more space between us and us still be in the same room. I scrolled through our messages, searching for something that would cause her to go so quiet so fast on me. We had the exchange Saturday night when I got home, we exchanged pleasantries and a couple of dumb memes Sunday and Monday morning, then I sent her the pic of Misha and Brian. That was it.

As Professor Morgan took the podium, I could see her searching the faces in the crowd. After a few moments, we made eye contact and she smiled. She dove into her lecture, and I paid as much attention as I could. I spent most of the time watching Rachel. She didn't look away from Rebecca at all, seemingly determined not to look to where she had to know I was sitting.

1...45678...13