Going Back to School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anytime you want. Right now, my cock needs your cunt."

She pulled her fingers out and sucked on them as I plunged my dick inside her. I pumped my throbbing shaft in and out of her as fast as I could. I leaned down to suck on her nipple and we fucked. She pulled my head and held it in place as she moaned and cried out.

It didn't take too long, and I was ready to burst again. I whispered that I was about to cum, and she grabbed my ass, holding me deep in her pussy as I erupted, filling her canal with my seed. I collapsed down beside her as we both panted and caught our collective breath.

We both put on one of my t-shirts and a pair of my boxers, then spent the rest of the day cuddling on the couch. We watched a couple of old movies and made out like horny teenagers. I played with and teased her nipples off and on for most of the time we lay on the couch together. She jerked me off during a romantic scene and made me cum all over my t shirt. I started sliding my fingers in the shorts she wore, but she cooled me off, saying she just wanted to rest and relax.

She went back home that evening, having spent over twenty-four hours at my place, and much of that time in each other's arms. We kissed for a long time at the door. I encouraged her to stay, but she said she was meeting Rachel and a couple of family members for brunch Sunday and knew that if she stayed with me again, she would definitely be late.

Sunday, I did some prep work for my classes, as well as some laundry, including washing my sheets. That afternoon, I went to campus for a Safewalk shift. When I arrived back at home a few hours later, I had a message from Rebecca.

It was a picture of her naked on her bed, her legs splayed open wide, with her fingers deep inside her pussy.

--- Good night handsome. I can't wait to see you tomorrow after classes are done. ---

I stroked my cock looking at the image on my phone. I had no idea what she had planned, but I couldn't wait to find out.