All Comments on 'Going Down Pt. 05'

by vkdrake

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was the most disturbing & disgusting story I have read on here! Absolutely horrible!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

First, if you’re on welfare you also get health insurance especially if you’re pregnant. Secondly, you must have never been pregnant or given birth because the last thing she would want to do is have sex!!! Please try to make it a little realistic!! Also, give her some credit & more brains than the brother she should of walked out on him long ago if for anything else but to save her baby!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Poor sister has to suffer because her brother is an asshole!! She should of left his sorry worthless ass when he asked her to fuck the guy to pay for his drugs!! Hopefully but I doubt it Harlan will leave her alone or the brother will finally gets balls & stick up for his sister & baby!

ThorlolThorlolalmost 3 years ago

Not gonna lie but Linda would be better with him out of her life and also without their father. He rightfully should be in prison for what he did to his sister. Also Mom should know that her husband also fucks her daughter... No matter how it will go in the next chapter, most of the characters are not redeemable...

GREGARIVSGREGARIVSover 2 years ago

You need to finish this story and make it right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Time to get on his feet and extract revenge on Harlan and his crew.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

How did we go from an incest story into this?

Dad gets involved then you would think mom offering to take care of son. You started a whole different story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservkdrake@vkdrake
I'm an up-and-coming self-publisher who specializes in suspense with a strong forbidden element.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Going Down Pt. 04 Previous Part
Going Down Series Info