Going down under

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan gestured to one of the men, who approached the sheet and reached out to fondle the breasts. After about 30 seconds, Alan tapped him on the shoulder and the next man took over. Each man takes his turn, and I realised hands and mouths are allowed. As I'm new, I'm the last to go.

The woman's nipples are hard and slightly wet from being sucked on. I can smell her perfume and make a note of it for later on. I gently caress her flesh. My hands are large and callused, but she doesn't seem to mind. There is a little sag from age, but not bad, and I move my mouth to suckle gently on her breast and nipples.

I can hear her whispering to the other ladies about what I'm doing and hear a little sniggering and girlish giggling. Alan taps my shoulder and I stand back. The light goes off and I see the sheet move, lowering the holes for the next lady. Two more breasts appear and these are larger and rather saggy, but I never turn my nose up at any sort of breasts.

The light went on and Alan gave me a nod, as I was already there. She tensed as I cupped her breasts and sighed as my mouth found one and then the other. I can hear her describing what my tongue was doing, and then my time was done.

Numbers 3 and 4 were smaller breasts, but number 5 was spectacular. Perky with great rubbery nipples that begged to be played with. Obviously, she was popular, as Alan had to remind a couple of the men twice that their time was up. Again I was the last to go, and the woman was panting from the attention to her breasts.

Opening my mouth as wide as I could go, I sucked in as much of her C cups as I could, then rapidly ran my tongue over the nipple. Suddenly, the breast is pulled back and I look to Alan to see if I'd transgressed.

He smiles and whispers that there was a penalty for any woman who climaxes too soon. Which made me feel good, but disappointed I'd not had all my time with those amazing tits. The rest of the women were about average. A number were noticeably older, but I would not give them less than my full attention.

To me, if a woman was brave enough to offer her breasts on display and for my pleasure. As a gentleman, I owed it to her to make it worth her while. An attitude that earned me some mild teasing in Oz, but nobody risked pushing me too hard.

After the last, we all traipsed back into the kitchen. This time Alan passed out expensive whisky, which was wasted on me. I sipped it, while some of the other men go at it like water.

The hostess appeared a few minutes later, and we followed her back to the other room. I got a glance into the other room as she stepped inside. I realised it was a dining room, and I saw a couple of women around her age and smartly dressed.

Back in the living room, the sheet has been wound down, so a heap of it is on the floor. A single hole is in the sheet and a woman's mouth is pressed to the hole. It's a little anticlimactic after the last round, but I don't mind just kissing a Sheila. However, by lady number four, there is a longer delay.

So when the lights come up, the hole in the cloth is at waist level. The woman's mouth was open, and the implication was clear. Alan took host privileges and went first and unzipped himself. Turning his back to us, we all saw as he pressed his dick and heard the moan of pleasure as he put it into the offered mouth.

I looked at Tony, who had a shit-eating grin on his face. Someone put a hand on Alan's shoulder and he stepped back as another man took his turn. Alan pulls out a phone and sets a 30 second timer. Not relying on judgement this time. I saw that most of the men had unzipped and pulled out their dicks in preparation.

I'm not so keen on this, not that I've anything to be ashamed of in that area. But I'm less comfortable around naked or semi naked men. At least, until my turn finally comes and I notice she'd put her number sticker on her cheek. Pressing my dick to her mouth causes her to choke and pull back. Muttering something about the size. Her hand reached out to wank it and I sensed movement on the other side of the sheet.

Shadows show that several women are looking over her shoulder to admire it. Then the mouth was back, but only for the remaining 10 seconds. Hoping that the next woman would continue, I'm disappointed when the sheet moved up. I just got to kiss the next woman, although her hand reached through the sheet to fondle my dick.

Of the remaining women, only two took the lower position. Number 10 and number 5. Number 10 was a little toothy and rather eager, while number 5 was just perfect. Soft, warm and welcoming. The sort of mouth I could spend hours inside and I sensed that was what she liked. 10 tried stupidly been trying to get us off in our 30 second time limit, whereas 5 was just a promise for more later.

Back in the kitchen, I saw all the men grinning like idiots at this party and drinking more than was sensible. If this was going to continue, they may regret that later. The hostess appeared, looking a little dishevelled. Her hair was not so perfect and a flush on her cheeks. I wondered which one she'd been as I was sure she was number 1, but I'd not noticed her number that time.

She chats to Alan at the door and he gestures for Tony and me to follow him alone. The hostess slipped into the living room and Alan gestures to Tony to enter the dining room, but blocks me from following.

"I figured you should see this bit to see what's going on."

The sheet has been wound up to hang about 3 feet above the ground. Tony gave me a shrug and slipped off his trousers and underwear. Then moved to stand in front of the sheet. His dick poked under it and I saw multiple ladies' legs move close and hand reach under the cloth to touch him. I nodded to Alan and returned to the kitchen.

Only I've nothing in common with these men and chatting to strangers, all sporting erections is weird. So I find the back door and head outside. If the timing is the same as last time, it could be close to an hour before I'm up. A few minutes later, Alan comes outside and lights up a cigar.

"So, Bruce, how are you enjoying the party?"

"It's odd, but..." I shrugged and he grinned. "Do you do them often?"

"Two or three times a year. It's hard to get people who want to take part. That's how Tony got involved." I raised an eyebrow. "In the early days, Tony arranged for a few professionals to take part."

"Any of those here tonight?"

"No, all volunteers."

"All wives or girlfriends?"

"No, not all. Most are, which is why some women are more restrained than others."

We chatted for a few minutes about my background before he stubbed out his cigar."

"Better go back in to see how it's going. Oh, I should have mentioned. In this round, if you cum, you have to leave the party. Will that be a problem?"

I grinned and shook my head.

"And I should tell you my wife says you're quite the hit. Finding a younger guy with your equipment is rare."

OK, that was weird. I've never had a guy compliment my equipment before. Plenty of ladies, but not a bloke.

I was trying to think of anything in my life that came close to this and the nearest I could think of was Paula in Adelaide; I think. Although the location didn't matter. It was on the coast, anyway.

I'd just finished driving my road train for 6 days and was in a bar working on a pitcher of ice cold beer. Not my type of bar, but the beer was cheap. It was a quiet night, and I noticed when two young women entered. I recognised their look immediately. Young women, barely out of their teens, doing a world tour and marvelling at everything.

I noticed their accent was American as they ordered drinks. One was slim and Asian in origin. Small tits and full of confidence. The other was curvier with large tits, blonde, but a little more reserved. Obviously a follower and not a leader. The Asian girl was dressed in a skin-tight t-shirt and shorts, while her friend was in slightly more conservative shorts and blouse. But she still looked hot. If too young for my tastes.

As it was a slow night, the DJ was playing music, trying to get anyone to dance, and eventually the two girls got up and danced with each other. The blonde seemed to let her hair down a bit as she danced, and they both teased the crowd by rubbing up against each other.

I ordered a second pitcher and sighed at the low strength beer. It was cold and refreshing, but did nothing to get me drunk. The DJ was getting the girls to do dares, like the first one to hand him a hat wins a drink. This went on with other things, like a shoe or socks. Each winner downed a shot of something strong and sickly by the look of it.

It was pretty funny as the girls were so competitive and getting drunk on the shots. I was nearing the end of my second and final pitcher. When the DJ set a challenge to pick a guy from the audience and get them to remove their shirts. I thought he meant the guys' shirt, but the Asian girl made a beeline for me. Plonked herself down on my lap and told me to remove her t-shirt.

"I'm Candice, by the way. My friend is Paula."

She ground her small tight arse against my lap and I peeled off her t-shirt. She wore a bra, but hardly needed it. I handed her the shirt, but she pressed back against me and pulled my hands to her stomach, then up over her breasts.

"And my bra." She told me with a gleam in her eyes.

I glanced over at Paula to see her guy was making the most of bouncing her on his lap and making a meal of unbuttoning her blouse. Candice ground against me, and I knew she could feel my erection growing. She leant forward to let me access the catch of her bra and pressed her hand under herself to run her hand over my bulge.

The bra came off, and I saw small breasts with tiny hard nipples over dark areola. She ground against me, then took her clothes back to the DJ. Paula looked less happy as her guy removed her bra and revealed large and very appealing boobs. Her guy groped her before she jumped up and ran to her friend and the DJ. She wrapped her arm around her boobs to hide them.

The DJ raised one arm of each girl to the applause of the crowd. After a moment, Paula let her other arm drop and showed off her amazing boobs. She was flushed from the booze and being topless. Candice took it in her stride and bounced up and down in victory. The DJ took their tops and bras and handed out branded t-shirts from the bar.

The t-shirts were short and barely covered their boobs. Candice's shirt was loose compared to her own, but Paula's was pulled tight over her tits and I could see her nipples trying to escape.

It was obvious that the fun was over for the moment. The girls went back to the bar to find they had free drinks for the rest of the night. I was finishing my beer when Candice pulled her friend towards me. She whispered something and Paula blushed and looked at my crotch.

"This is my friend Paula." She introduced me and I stood to shake her hand.

Both girls were fairly short and, without meaning to, I loomed over them.

"I'm Bruce."

"Seriously?" Paula asked, and I shrugged.

Candice took the only other stool and gestured that Paula should sit on my lap. She sat sideways, and Candice frowned and shrugged. Obviously disappointed that Paula hadn't taken advantage of sampling my bulge. But I noticed she glanced down at it a few times.

They moved off after a few minutes of small talk and moved to another table. Candice sitting on many guys' laps and pushing her tiny tits into their faces. Paula sat on a few and allowed a little groping, but hopped up if they got too handsy. A could sense a tension between the two girls that Candice wanted Paula to play along.

Finishing my beer, I went to the dunny to recycle the beer and as I returned; I saw Paula standing off to one side, with Candice snogging some guy while sitting on another's lap and getting groped up.

"Do you have a smoke?" Paula asked me.

I still smoked in those days and took her out to the smoking area and handed her one and lit one up myself.

"It looks like you and your friend aren't getting on."

"She's only a friend of a friend. There were supposed to be 5 of us, but the other 3 backed out at the last minute. I didn't really know her and if I did, I'd have dropped out as well."

"A bit of a party girl?"

"And then some. I don't mind a bit of fun and letting my hair down, but..." She shrugged.

We finished our smokes and returned to the bar, where Paula said. "Fuck!"

On the dance floor was a kneeling Candice, topless again and wanking two guys at once. I looked at Paula, who shook her head.

"Can you get me out of here safely?"

I followed her to the DJ and loomed over him as she got her clothes and purse back. One or two men eyed her up as we left. Probably wondering if she was as big a slut as her friend, but my presence was enough for them to leave her alone.

"The hostel we're staying at is close. Will you walk me there?"

"Sure."

We walked in silence until she stopped outside a nondescript building. And she swore under her breath.

"What?"

"I just remembered, we're in a room with bunk beds. If things run true to form, she'll bring at least two guys back with her and I'm in no mood to fuck a string of guys."

"OK, I'm not trying to be forward, but you could bunk with me. I've got a big rig parked about 10 minutes' walk away." She looked up at me and I saw her calculating things in her head.

"A big rig? I'd love to see the inside one."

"You can take the bed and I can figure out how to sleep in the front seat."

"We'll see." She hooked her arm through mine as I led her to my rig.

It was rather pleasant to feel her large breast pressed against my bicep. At the rig, I opened the passenger door, and she gripped the handrails to pull herself up. Then stopped and looked back at me and then down to her butt. I realised the invitation and gripped it with the excuse of helping her into the cab.

She was like a kid exploring the cab and sleeping section. She kicked off her shoes as she clambered over the bed.

"How does a big guy like you fit back here?"

"It's a tight fit. You can take the bed and close the curtain and I'll sleep in the front."

"Are you sure?" She replied and peeled the t-shirt off, revealing her amazing boobs again. "If you've got condoms?"

I had, and I crawled into the back with her and we struggled with the space to get naked. When she saw my erection, her eyes went wide, as if she'd never seen one before.

"Fuck me Bruce. That's huge." She reached out and could barely get her fingers around it.

In truth, it's perfectly average for my size, but I'm a big guy. She sucked me off for a while before asking for the condom and rather expertly put it on me and climbed on top. Slowly impaling herself on my dick. I always let my new partners set the pace as I'm big and strong and it's too easy to be too rough.

But Paula seemed to like it hard and fast as she bounced around on me until her orgasmed. When I'd not cum, she insisted on doing it doggy fashion and as I eased back inside; the condom broke. Not an usual occurrence, and I pulled out instantly.

"What?"

"The condom broke."

"Fuck, just take it off and stick that monster back inside me. Just don't cum inside me. Pull out and do it in my mouth."

I prefer it without a rubber and fucked her harder. Despite having already cum, Paula does it again and I keep going until I'm really close. Then she begs me for a few more seconds as she's so close again. Gritting my teeth, I held back long enough for her third orgasm and then pulled out. Spun her around like a rag doll and shot my load into her open mouth.

She took a drink of water and then asked if I minded if we just went to sleep. Which was fine by me. She slept in my arms and I woke to find her sitting naked in the cab, fixing her hair and removing makeup. She looked back at me as I stirred and grinned at me.

"I was worrying you would never wake up."

"Well, someone wore me out last night. You realise anyone going past can see you topless?"

She looked out of the windows, then shrugged. "It's only tits."

"Your tits are never 'only'. They are amazing."

"Thanks. Better than Candice's anyway. Fancy painting them with cum before I go?"

She turned and knelt on the seat and wiggled her tush out the window, then clambered into the back and sucked me fully hard. Then lay back and insisted I get on top. I cautioned her about my weight, but she admitted she loved being held down by the weight of a guy on top of her.

We fucked until she shuddered through her climax, then insisted I rest on her for a few minutes. Then she went back to sucking me off. When I was close, she suddenly stopped.

"What?"

"I wanted you to cum on my tits so I could show Candice that I have a wild side too, but now I want to taste it again."

"How about we try both?" I replied, and she lay on her back and I straddled her chest.

She pushed her boobs together for a titty fuck. But I finished with my hand and got the first spurt in the middle of her chest and most of the rest into her mouth. She grinned at me and carefully moved to grab something from her purse. Sitting up, she took a selfie of her with cum over her chest and chin, with me in the background with my dick still hard.

"I hope that's not going on the internet."

"Relax, it's just for me to remember the better parts of my trip."

She dressed, carefully placing the bar t-shirt over her tits so as not to smear the cum.

"Can I have your number?" She gave me a look. "Nothing clingy. I just want to know if you and your friend are OK later."

I gave her my number and her thumbs shot over the screen, and my phone beeped. She waved me goodbye and hopped out of the cab. I dressed and took a walk to the nearest public pool and swam for 1/2 an hour, then used the showers. Truckers need to know where they can find facilities like them and walk back to my truck.

When I checked my phone, I saw two messages from Paula. The first was the photo she'd taken with the caption 'I loved your big rig, and the other big things.' Followed by a kiss. The second was a photo of her and Candice at an outdoor restaurant nearby. It had the text telling me Candice had taken 3 guys back to the hostel and fucked all 3 before getting kicked out in the middle of the night. Then she'd sat in a bus shelter for the rest of the night with their bags.

I looked at the photo again and even with the sunshades, Candice looked tired.

Tony eventually came to find me and dismissed my memories. Telling me it was my turn and grinning so hard I thought the top of his head would fall off.

It was a little intimidating to step into the dining room and see many women's feet under the sheet. It looked like someone had lifted the sheet higher in anticipation of my height. I slipped off my trousers and boxer shorts and stroked myself a little. But thinking about that encounter with Paula had made me mostly hard. I felt weird in only my shoes and knee-length socks.

The socks are something that earns some ridicule back home. Like a pom in socks and a thong. [Flip flops to the rest of the world.] But I wore them to cover up the scars as I tired of constantly having to explain them.

A stopped with my nose almost touching the sheet and heard the quiet talking on the other side stop. Then many hands touched me. Some on my flat muscled stomach, others on my large thighs, and one reached up to caress my pectoral muscles. But the two I paid the most attention to were the one cupping my balls and the other wanking my shaft.

There was quiet muttering and nervous giggling, then the hostess asked me to turn around. As hands caress my buttocks, I flex, which earns me a slap and a comment about needing a big hammer to hammer home a nail like mine.

I was guided back around and suddenly felt a mouth engulf my dick. There were gasps of surprise, and I figured it was usually more touching to start with. Looking down, I saw the hostess sucking me with a blissful expression on her face. The sheet was high enough that I could see all her face.